It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

Oh I do... it's called common sense.
Who in their right mind would think we are alone? There are so many living things you cannot even see!

I still ask.. What are they doing here?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hello again.
I would like to ask:

Can you see another Roswell-like incident/crash happening again and do you think there would be a cover up again?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
To those incapable of understanding what chronological order and limited time mean let me explain...

Tom is answering questions in the order they were asked, he only has so much time to devote to this so some will undoubtedly go unanswered.

We will not tolerate rudeness toward our invited guest no matter what your grievance, move on if you don't like the thread.

Thank you.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Edited. Sorry Springer.
edit on 4-9-2013 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Assuming Roswell happened, assuming that Corso's book "The Day after Roswell" is true:
That the grays are possibly androids as no sanitation/kitchen were available in the Roswell craft, and add to the current MUFON.net sightings onthe western US coast the last year of flying discs coming out of the oceans, then the craft are their in squadron strenghth at the bottom of the oceans. A real reason for concern of national security. I see them on patrol in numbers at least once a month, and with the cutbacks our military is seeing, I doubt if it is one of ours. The countdown continues to 2025 when final disclosure will happen? Are they here to destroy us, they could do that anytime. I think they are here to save us from ourselves, from destroying their planet.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by TomCarey

Does Greys truly exists on Earth? Their descriptions states clearly that they have a huge head, a very long and slim neck, and a very small body, with no muscular strenght.

Yet, that directly contradicts Earth's gravity law. No being with such a small and tiny body can support such big and heavy head, and most importantly, the long and thin neck itself wouldn't be able to support the head. Long story short, the neck would break, and the body would fall under the weight.

On Earth, all beings, that is humans or animals, have first of all a large and short neck, in proportions to the being's head size, and an equally proportioned and muscular body, unlike Greys

So I cannot understand how Greys can even walk or fly at low altitude on Earth, such as claimed.

Could you please enlighten me? Can Greys really interact on Earth, or are they rather an elaborate military/governmental illusion, to keep us away from discovering the real aliens visiting us?

From what I've read on greys, they may be an artificial intelligence highly sophisticated engineered and cloned sub race. Designed for interstellar travel. Their principle purpose is to further the genetic programs of another alien race. They produce no waste and require little food, as their bodies are more like batteries. They are highly intelligent and communicate through telepathy. If all this is true coming up with an overly resilient skeletal structure would seem to be a minor problem. For instance a set of bumble bee's wings on their own are rather fragile, light and delicate yet the design is capable of lifting a body many thousands times its weight.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hello Mr. Carey, and welcome to ATS,
May I ask, what do you think of Charles Hall, Area 53, and his story? I find what he has to say very interesting, especially since there is little out there other than reiterations of his story. Have you ever come across anything like it in your studies?

Thank you for your time,
TL

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Tom, have you researched the origin of the term "flying saucer" and if so, how/were/when did it start?
This post seem to indicate that it was already an established defintion by 1947.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hi Tom,

(Without wanting to gush too much!) , it is a privilege to be able to speak with such an expert on this subject - I have a real admiration for your dedication in pursuing this topic.

I have a few questions I would love answered:

1) Are you aware of any efforts which have been made to translate the alien writing/ hieroglyphics on the wreckage?
2) What are your opinions on why the aliens are visiting us? I know this would most likely be entering into the realm of speculation, but perhaps, for example, if biological samples were found within the wreckage, we could draw some basic conclusions? Were there any findings amongst the wreckage giving these types of insight?
3) Do you have any knowledge about what kind of information was gained by examining the bodies from the wreckage?
4) What do you believe caused the crash? I find it amazing that a civilization with access to technology so advanced that it can traverse the cosmos can end up crashing in the desert like that!

Thanks, Tom - and I'll be checking out your book (if it is available here in Scotland).

John.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

4) What do you believe caused the crash? I find it amazing that a civilization with access to technology so advanced that it can traverse the cosmos can end up crashing in the desert like that!

Advanced technology does not mean infallible; Even the most advanced technology known and as in this case
unknown could fail for any number of reasons, possibly even something as simple as falling meteor or and
again some type of mechanical failure.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by Logarock

To my knowledge, I am unaware that a "laser" or something like it was found amongst the wreckage. There were "wires" found that resembled what we today might call fibre optics, but no "laser" per-se.

did you read Phil Corso's book The Day After Roswell? he said a laser was included in the "file"

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have a question, I asked before but with the amount of questions you've been asked I know it's hard to keep up. But it would be an interesting perspective to hear it.

- Why have you ruled out a man-made object? We see crashes all the time with experimental aircraft, so it's not like it's uncommon.

I know you may be think I'm bull#ting and that's perfectly fine, but I have a extremely credible friend who works on things in the black world and he offered some very cool insight that makes perfect sense on what the aircraft is. Now, when I say credible I'm not talking about what Alex Jones considers credible, I'm talking about for real credible. I for one, do not believe almost any of the conspiracy's on this forum and only believe something when I'm presented something with solid evidence. I never doubted this guy in any other subject because he backs his information with facts and hardcore evidence. He is very respected and looked up to because of his intelligence and his experience with classified projects.

Not really telling you you're wrong, but was just wondering why you're 99.9% sure it's extraterrestrial beings.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Are you familiar with the incident in 1978 and odd happenings that took place between 1975 and 1978 in the McGuire AFB, Fort Dix area? Did you you ever unearth in your research of Roswell, evidence that points to McGuire?

I had an interesting experience there in 1975, my only encounter so to speak and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Thanks
edit on 4-9-2013 by PatriotG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Was wondering as well what your thoughts are about Bill Cooper and his experiences.
edit on 4-9-2013 by PatriotG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

To my knowledge, I am unaware that a "laser" or something like it was found amongst the wreckage. There were "wires" found that resembled what we today might call fibre optics, but no "laser" per-se.

did you read Phil Corso's book The Day After Roswell? he said a laser was included in the "file"

Just to be clear I asked that question in regards to a supposed eye witness account. The account was supposedly from a person that was at the crashed cabin or pod site. Witness said it was like a flash light/pin light and emitted a beam of light. Yes and I was trying in a way to confirm Corso however Corso's laser while being hand held was larger than the description given by the witness.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Almost all of the first-hand witnesses were warned not to talk about what they saw. The witnesses to the bodies were especially targeted for silencing, some at the expense of their lives as well as the lives of their family members, including their children. A goodly number of the second-hand witnesses were told by their first-hand sources who gave them their story never to talk about it.

Tom, this makes me physically ill. Brings back old memories......form the late 60's.

Anyone looking for some real evidence that something important happened at Roswell take note of the above and take it to the bank.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would just like to take this time to say thanks for the time you have devoted to doing this for us. I know how long it has taken for me to just read the thread and ask couple questions. It is amazingly great of you. Thank you.

I would like to know do you or any of your colleagues have plans to follow with research and books on the ETs themselves, the live one, what happened to him, can we look forward to reading work on this.....

Thanks again,

The Bot

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes thank you Mr. Carey for being here and answering our questions

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join