It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Based upon all of my education, training and years of research on the subject, in my mind the evidence strongly suggests an ET origin for those UFOs that we consider to be "manned" vehicles. My mind is still open to a possiblity that they are "us" from the future. That's just a "gut feeling," however. The is zero chance that they are "man-made" in the earthly sense, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mr Carey you said that there will be no disclosure now are ever, why do you feel that way? would it be that the implication of a disclosure of alien life forms would over throw the religious beliefs and also that we can't trust our own government if the truth of alien forms of life came out,and they have been lying to the public for years

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

With that being said Tom, do you think these could have been ET drones, or do you believe there were bodies that were found at the crash site?

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Raizekas

Your not too far off in your theory. Rumors of a "crash with little bodies" north of town spread around Roswell very quickly. The Air Force decided on a cover-up and needed to kill the story in the public's mind and the media as quickly as possible. So they set-up a "straw-man" story for the press that they had "captured a flying saucer" then took it away by pulling the rug out from under Jesse Marcel with the weather balloon lie. This left everyone scratching their heads and feeling stupid for believing the flying saucer story in the first place. the media were only too happy to relegate it to the circular file.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

There were between four and seven occupants found at two locations, with one still alive.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skcussta

I am not into the abduction phenomenon, so I cannot give you an opinion one way or the other regarding the claims of aliens breeding with humans. Regarding the cattle mutilations, I believe that longitudinal studies are being carried out by some governmental entity to study cattle that now graze in the areas down-wind from where the A-bomb tests were carried conducted in the late 1940s and later.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

I am 99.9% sure about roswell being ET because there has not been another theory or explanation posited that explains the known data as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
another theory on the cattle mutilation is a covert military operation to study the cattle because of a incident of the British grinding the bones of cattle with mad cow disease into a fine powder and using it in feed for other animals it was supposed to have been shipped all over the world including the US,maybe to see if the cattle showed signs of the disease,Also this Tests of Cow Hemoglobin in Humans OKd : Medicine: Bovine blood component is plentiful and could become a long-sought transfusion substitute. The product has passed a few trials in Guatemala

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Mr Carey i have one more question, I know that you are mainly into the Roswell case,but i have to ask this on disclosure if the government knew that coming into contact with a UFO could cause harm to the public such as in the Cash- Landrum case and others that show signs of radiation contact wouldn't that be some concern for the government and it's responsibility. to the public.Are is it they just don;t care about public safety as in the Air Force total disregard of Mrs Cash and her illness after the incident

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mr. Carey don't you think that all of this talk about UFO's is just meaningless hinting around at the idea by the government . You know like here we are now what are you going to do. I would say that an incomplete transaction for advanced ufo technology occurred before the big bang ever happened. And the reason disclosure is so difficult to get at is based on the nature of this transaction. I would say that whatever technology the government has belongs to a single individual when the transaction is complete. He will probably have in the lines of the palm of his hand a symbol that looks like a spinning toy top a star and tornado which symbolizes what happened to him before the big bang to secure this transaction. What do you think Mr. Carey?

"What we need is not the will to believe but the wish to find out which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by rickymouse

Based upon all of my education, training and years of research on the subject, in my mind the evidence strongly suggests an ET origin for those UFOs that we consider to be "manned" vehicles. My mind is still open to a possiblity that they are "us" from the future. That's just a "gut feeling," however. The is zero chance that they are "man-made" in the earthly sense, in my opinion.

(emphasis by me)

Hello Mr. Carey, possibly your "gut feeling" (which I share) will deepen, if you watch the following video of an investigation, John E. Mack did in 1994 on one of the most extraordinary group sightings of a UFO in recent times. At the Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, 60 children reported seeing a landed UFO during recess.

What those kids told, and with such earnestness they told it... that sent shivers down my spine. But see for yourself:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5/9/13 by Peloquin because:
edit on 5/9/13 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Our question is simple enough for any educated person. So what is you opinion on the current Syrian issue ?

Spare me any non comments that do not specifically relate to my question.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

TomCarey
reply to post by SloAnPainful

There were between four and seven occupants found at two locations, with one still alive.

Ok, you have either not yet gotten to my questions somewhere around page 11, I believe, or have chosen not to answer them, but have touched on them through various other answers. This quote is one such example.

So I would like to narrow my questions for resubmission.

What do you think happened to this survivor?

and this last question is the type I almost expect to be overlooked due to what it implies but I'm putting it out there anyway for anyone to read it and take it as my opinion.

Is there anything you have found that supports that this survivor became somewhat of a fugitive of any government, corporate or criminal organization at any point in time after the crash to the present day?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Welcome and thank you!

Here are my questions:

1) Since you are beyond certain an alien spacecraft landed in Roswell, what do you think the intent of this spacecraft was? Was it to just investigate our planet? Do you think it was a scout ship and when it didnt return to the mother ship the mother ship left?

2) Do you think we are still visited today by aliens?

3) Where do you think the beings were from?

4) Why haven't aliens made their presence known in the last 60 years since Roswell???

5) Do you fear for your safety knowing what you know? How do you protect yourself?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Good thread and thanks to Tom for his participation.

I don't have a question but I have three comments.

First, I do not think it's credible to find a 'field of debris' and from that report (by the base information officer Walter Haut) that we had recovered a crashed flying disc. It was just a bunch of small fragments and little beams. In fact it was nothing like what a super-advanced atmospheric vehicle might be composed (if it would even use 'material' at all).

Second, I do think the more credible story is that we engineered this 'hoax' as a disinformation scheme to make our cold war enemies think that we may be in possession of some advanced technology. In fact it is many, many times more likely than a 'non-terrestrial crash' hypothesis.

Third, I think it very, very unlikely that any non-terrestrial civilization would come here 'in person'. Virtually, perhaps, if they could find us. Physically? No way.

Thanks to all for their questions and again to Tom.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-9-2013 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Very interesting !

Thank you Mr Carey for a great AMA session !! Highly appreciated !!!

< - - - Those things are supposed to be two thumbs up... *grin

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

TomCarey
reply to post by Junkheap

Another good question. My own personal opinion is that, yes, there is a connection here. The first A-bombs were detonated in 1945, and tests were conducted with them going forward from there. Ditto the Soviet Union which conducted its first test in 1949. The Modern Age of UFOs burst upon the scene in the summer of 1947, right after WW II was concluded. So, in my opinion, the phenomen had something to do woth both the war and the onset of the nuclear age.

I after doing research through the years believe that through all the nuclear testing and also the possibly the drops in japan that this might have either opened up a time and space rift or a dimentional portal that let in all these otherworldly phenominoms.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by damilo

I agree with you strongly.
It was similar with the Nick Pope AMA. I don't really see the reason for all the excitement.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamnotadoctor
reply to post by damilo

I agree with you strongly.
It was similar with the Nick Pope AMA. I don't really see the reason for all the excitement.

Yes. IMO no one came out any the wiser.
But thanks to Tom for his time.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Mods, please disregard his post, it is just a book mark/ thread point mark for where the last comment was read by me.... cheerz!

P.s. tom, are you gong to answer my question?
edit on 6-9-2013 by DARREN1976 because: spelling mistake...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join