It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

Mr. Carey,
Are there any unpublished pictures that you could post pertaining to Roswell or other evidence that has not been revealed?
edit on 4-9-2013 by MysteriousEyes1 because: Additional question

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2013 by FistOfFreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Dear Tom

On this thread you have very briefly torched on Antarctica once concerning the Nazis.

Do you think it is possible that what if anything that Admiral Byrd found during Project High Jump in the northern winter of 46/47 in Antarctica had anything to do with Roswell.

For Project High Jump, I go by the extended flight time and the South American press article as being reason to believe there is more to the story than is being admitted by TPTB.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Concerning the Roswell crash (sorry if this has been asked already) do you think the government will ever release the truth about the crash and if it was alien in origin? Also, do you believe the government has covered many more UFO incidents? Do you think there are many more top secret bases such as Area 51 that reverse engineer "alien" craft?

Thanks for being here!
-Zeta

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Dear mr Carey
Whats your opinion on cattle mutilation and alien breeding programs
edit on 4-9-2013 by skcussta because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by skcussta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Tom, I live in a northern suburb of Dayton Ohio, only three miles from Wright-Patt AFB where they apparently delivered the alien bodies found at Roswell. What has happened to the bodies? Are they still at Wright-Patt? What about the one that was still living?

Related to this, and considering your new book, with all of the stories about underground bases and tunnels, what is the likelihood that there are some from Wright-Patt under my feet? And is there anything I should keep an eye out for by living so close? I must admit to frequently wondering if there are things I might see here that others in Dayton wouldn't, or that being so close everything residents of this town do is monitored by the base. Of course I also have a secret wish of some alien escaping the base and making his way to my backyard
although that is of course unlikely.
edit on 5-9-2013 by dovdov because: text formatting

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Once again we've had a very successful AMA here on ATS. We'd like to thank Tom Carey for the gracious donation of his precious time and double thank him for agreeing to come back tomorrow for a short while to try to get to the questions he didn't have time for today.

He's really a champ and we THANK HIM.

PLEASE DO NOT Start another litany of questions just because you know he's coming back tomorrow to answer the ones he missed today. If they weren't asked today they likely won't get answered so be fair to your fellow members.

Springer...
edit on 9-4-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hello Tom,

What I don't understand is, how did you come to the conclusion that the beings were 6 ft tall, when most eyewitnesses claim otherwise -- that they were in fact shorter and humanoid-like?

And also, what is your "holy grail" when it comes to the Roswell Incident, because from what I understand, most of your evidence lays in simple accounts of -- not people who were actual witnesses -- but people who witnessed the actual witnesses confess to the incident.

I would greatly appreciate your reply. Thanks.

edit on 5-9-2013 by OutlawzImmortal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hi springer just read your reply about no questions for Tom but I have a question to you, what are the chances of speaking to Tom and Nick who you have had recently on AMA if they would fancy staying and becoming participates of this site. Obviously certain rules would have to come into place about speaking and messaging them bu maybe they are willing to continue posting, maybe making their own threads with infomation they can share

Just a thought

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I do appreciate the time you took to answer questions from other posters. I have read through 19 pages and still have no more answers about the "crash" site then I did before reading. It appears to be more speculations and round about answering going on here.

What physical proof is there to say without a shred of doubt that this was not created by us (humans)? I absolutely love the thought of extraterrestrials and such. Maybe I really expected more out of this thread. What is the point of having "professionals" here if we are still scratching our heads at the end of the conversation with the same questions?

Please enlighten me on something that hasn't already been posted in the news paper, internet, or books. I mean no offense to you sir, but I could have answered the same exact questions with what little knowledge I have on this subject. Nothing new or exciting has been discussed. If I am wrong, then by all means - Show me

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Dear damilo

You ant going to get what you are asking for.

However I tend to agree with Tom for a few good reasons as I list below.

Marcel Security Officer 509th (the most elate squadron in the Word) the only one carrying nukes at that time. Mistakes balsa wood, tin foil & neoprene for something that has traveled the Universe.

I do not think so not even in the USA.

---------------------------------------------------

In 1947 Cornel Blanchard : The man who gave the order to issue the Press Release “The Army AirForce has captured a flying Disc”

On February 19, 1965, General Blanchard became Vice Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force, with promotion to four-star rank.

If he could not tell the difference between balsa wood tin foil & neoprene and an alien spaceship they would have locked him in a white rubber room.

These things can not be argued with. They are fact and that is the way I see those facts.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
A great thread. Thank you so much Mr. Carey for answering as many questions as you did. Guess what book I just put on my Amazon Wishlist? and thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge.

It is a great disappointment to me that many of the first-hand witnesses' accounts are now lost to history due to them passing away --- to me, it is a shame that those stories may be entirely forgotten.

Thank you Mr. Carey for documenting, and I look forward to reading more.

Also, Thank you ATS and @Springer -- I first got "activated" way back and periodically troll here looking for what is going on around the world. This AMA section is a great idea.

edit on 9/5/2013 by mdear because: Removed question as I just read moderator's last note

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

a suggestion . . .

Perhaps after say 5 or so AMA's in the same general ballpark, you could ask the quests to roundtable 15-20 of the best questions once a week or once a month until the 15-20 questions were covered.

Perhaps the mods or you could choose the 5 best commentators & questioners from the AMA threads to select the 15-20 best questions.

I'd just want all the major value orientations, perspectives on such to be represented in the group that chose the 15-20 best questions.

And, perhaps for their labors, each of them could be granted inclusion of one of their questions, additionally

the guests could logon and contribute to the roundtable at their convenience.

It would be a closed thread to other commentators and questioners until each of the guests had responded to that question in sequence. e.g. until question #1 had been responded to by all guests.

Then, the thread would be opened for 24-72 hours for member comments and questions.

Then the thread would be closed for a 2nd "rebuttal" round of comments by the guests.

Then the guests would respond to question #2 etc.

At the end of the 2nd "rebuttals" of all the 15-20 questions, it could be thrown open for the usual free for all and whatever lingering guests cared to contribute, or not.

I think that sequence of interactions MIGHT be inclined to produce the most substantive and interesting, dynamic results.

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: ditto

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 5/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

You are correct. I will not get what I am asking for and either will anyone else truly looking for answers. Sometimes gut feeling, faith, and intuition would like something tangible to chew on for a while.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by damilo

I just think that the structure of the phenomena

and

the structure of the NWO globalist power structure, PTB in this era are both such that there's little to no way brazenly substantive "!PROOF!" sorts of facts are going to be outted until THEY schedule them to be outted and MAKE IT HAPPEN . . . probably quite dramatically . . . and probably amidst WW3 or shortly thereafter.

I think THAT'S the script and has been for a very long time.

And short of God pulling a surprise on all of them, I don't think ANYTHING is going to alter that script very significantly.

It has struck me recently how many of the major stars in the field have clearly and admittedly had . . . and some more purportedly had . . . high level security clearances and very significant jobs in government military and other fields which clearly &/or purportedly had to do with such technologies and goings on . . .

Off the top of my head, I can think of:

Stanton Friedman,
Phillip Corso,
Whitley Strieber,
Nick Pope,
Stan Deyo,
John Lear,
Chuck Missler,
Jim Mars?

It seems like I'm forgetting several others.

I have a LOT of confidence that Stan Deyo is not, ANY LONGER, playing a government role. I'm pretty sure that Chuck Missler is not any longer playing a government role.

I'm NOT at all sure about the rest of them.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I would like say is it possible Graphene came from the crash ?

edit on 5/9/2013 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JKF1897
Hi Tom,
Thank you for taking our questions on ATS! I have two very brief questions:

#1. Mack Brazel himself is rarely if ever mentioned after the incident. I recall in a few books and TV shows regarding Roswell it appeared he was "payed off" to stay quiet as neighbors reported seeing him driving a new truck shortly after the incident. Did Mr. Brazel ever speak to anyone in regards to the incident again? I see one of your posts states his daughter made some statements-could she be on the "hush money" payroll to this day as well?

#2. Various books and TV shows regarding Roswell state that high ranking military officials were called in to Wright Patterson AFB a few days after the press meeting to show off the "weather balloon"-interrupting the 4th of July holiday for many war-weary military figures. Has anyone whom you've interviewed or spoken to in your research been apart of that meeting?

Thanks for your time!

That's because they made Brazel out to be a nut, a loon and discredited him publicly

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Jus one question, and. Its a toughie.... what do you think of. David icke's theories? I know what I think, and it would impolite to air my opinons on here of hm, but where do you stand on that fence? Imean don't get me wrong, he is a really intelligent guy and puts his studies together quite neatly... almost believable, but its just not cricket for me really, if you catch my drift!
Welcome. To ATS Anyway, and
PEACE!!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarniaontario

What would any one recommend to be abducted by et's
As tips and things ya know.........what would increase an abduction risk

Write " free parking for I.tergalactic cruisers here!" On your anus and hope you get probed. (Sheesh! Its getti.g worse all the the time at ats!)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Hi Springer,

I understand chronological order and the limited time Mr. Carey has answering questions. I feel for him and really hope he comes back.

For some reason I keep seeing him answer questions from the same members over and over again. Maybe it is because they asked many questions in a post and he is answering each with a different post. Definitely possible.

There was a question on page 2 that has not been answered though and I have been following this thread to read the answer.

If not answered, it's no biggie. I have my own theory as to why they are visiting our planet but would love his expertise opinion on the matter as I have not researched it for 22 years.

It's definitely been a great thread of information and I am so glad Mr. Carey has taken the time to entertain us with his knowledge thus far.

Thanks!!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join