It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by skcussta

I am not into the abduction phenomenon, so I cannot give you an opinion one way or the other regarding the claims of aliens breeding with humans. Regarding the cattle mutilations, I believe that longitudinal studies are being carried out by some governmental entity to study cattle that now graze in the areas down-wind from where the A-bomb tests were carried conducted in the late 1940s and later. [/quote

Is it me or does it seem that your 22 years of research has been of a narrow field? How can you not wonder about where "they came from"? How can you not be interested in nearby cattle mutilations (and must I beg the obvious: other animal/human mutilations in an active UFO field)? Or have a report on the bodies?
Is it me or is this "Ask Me Anything" threads being used by the "guests" to with hold information unless you read their book? I love Nick Pope but he did the same thing. Now we have to read this guy's books too. I'm sorry, but I see these guys as using ATS as platform to sell books, not as a platform to share information. And that is not to mean that I think they are discredited for it, quite the opposite. But I think that if we , if we were lead to believe that somehow we, being of ATS, might just get a winking of a hint of a direction to follow the the truth, then we could all be set free. Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by rickymouse

Based upon all of my education, training and years of research on the subject, in my mind the evidence strongly suggests an ET origin for those UFOs that we consider to be "manned" vehicles. My mind is still open to a possiblity that they are "us" from the future. That's just a "gut feeling," however. The is zero chance that they are "man-made" in the earthly sense, in my opinion.

Again, appreciate Tom's presence and comments, but this is just the kind of comment we hear all the time with nothing to back it up.

How does one get 'education' on UFO/ET technology? How does one get 'training' relevant to UFO/ET technology? How does one 'research' a field that consists entirely of 'stories'.

Unfortunately, though perhaps the questions were inadequate, I see nothing on this thread that gives us anything on the Roswell 'Incident' that we didn't know already.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by skcussta

Do I believe in God or a higher being. When I was younger and in graduate school, no one, including myself, believed in God or at least admitted to such a belief. But the older I get, and realizing my own mortality, I think - like most people - you start hoping that there is a benevolent God or a higher being who will welcome you into the hereafter. I know that I look forward to the Christmas season more and more as each year passes by. It's something I can't explain - the feeling of joy and happiness and peace that takes control at that time of year. I can't explain it.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverick7

reply to post by rickymouse

Based upon all of my education, training and years of research on the subject, in my mind the evidence strongly suggests an ET origin for those UFOs that we consider to be "manned" vehicles. My mind is still open to a possiblity that they are "us" from the future. That's just a "gut feeling," however. The is zero chance that they are "man-made" in the earthly sense, in my opinion.

Again, appreciate Tom's presence and comments, but this is just the kind of comment we hear all the time with nothing to back it up.

How does one get 'education' on UFO/ET technology? How does one get 'training' relevant to UFO/ET technology? How does one 'research' a field that consists entirely of 'stories'.

Unfortunately, though perhaps the questions were inadequate, I see nothing on this thread that gives us anything on the Roswell 'Incident' that we didn't know already.

Perhaps this thread did not give you any new information about what happened in Roswell, but it gave me some. For example, I didn't know that some of the books written on the subject were just fiction, but Tom informed us that the authors of these books admitted to him and his partner that they were fiction. Furthermore, Tom makes a good point about all the witnesses (600+) who gave their testimonies that support/suggest/prove an ET event, versus the zero (0) witnesses who came forth with a testimony/story about another plausible event. Only the government provided an alternative story, but let's see how credible they made themselves look in the eyes of the people:

1.) First statement of a military official "we have captured a flying saucer!"

2.) Two days later came another official statement, refuting the original one "Oh no, our military official who provided the first statement was a moron (hopefully not all military staff elected on high positions like the one of chief of the most elite military division in the U.S. at the time are such morons) and couldn't tell the difference between a milk and antifreeze - it was actually a high altitude balloon and not a saucer!"

3.) Some years later, the government had yet another change of heart and stated that "no, it wasn't a high altitude balloon (don't mind the fake pictures of the supposed balloon we showed you before) - it was dummies we dropped from the sky for our Project Mogul! Please pretend you are stupid if you happen to know that this project was not undertaken until 1952 and the Roswell incident happened in 1947..." Oh yeah, how about the fact that the government only interviewed five (5) witnesses on the supposed Project Mogul and the fact that three (3) of them (just so happens, or does it?) to have been involved with that project?

No documentation for Mogul: For all its stated reliance on documented facts, critics pointed out, the report concluded Mogul was the likely explanation even though no documents linking Mogul to the incident were discovered, and no Mogul equipment was produced to match the contemporary descriptions. Mark Rodeghier and Mark Chesney said: “It is clear… that the Air Force couldn't find any physical evidence that proves or documentation that clearly states that a balloon from Project Mogul was recovered… Second, the Air Force has no Mogul balloon material from 1947 to show to witnesses to provide a positive identification.”

4.) Congressman Steve Schiff, who sparked the inquiry, also had problems with the report. Important documents, which would likely have shed more light on the incident, were reported destroyed, he pointed out.

5.) No military personnel seemingly punished for “misidentification”: If the “misidentification”, as critics put it, was merely an “over-reaction by Colonel Blanchard and Major Marcel”[3] (p. 30) as the Report describes, then why did the careers of some of these personnel not suffer as a result of this blunder? Rodegheir and Chesney: “Over-reaction indeed! Now there's an understatement… This explanation is made even more ludicrous by the successful careers that Marcel, and especially Blanchard, had in the Air Force after this monumental blunder, which should have resulted in instant demotion for them if their actions were what the Air Force is now claiming.”

6.) Documents destroyed: Congressman Steve Schiff, who sparked the inquiry, also had problems with the report. Important documents, which would likely have shed more light on the incident, were reported destroyed, he pointed out.

"The GAO report states that the outgoing messages from Roswell Army Air Field for this period of time were destroyed without proper authority.” These messages would have shown how officers explained the incident to their superiors at the time, Schiff said.

Do you know the story of the lying shepherd? If not, you should read it...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I know that I look forward to the Christmas season more and more as each year passes by. It's something I can't explain - the feeling of joy and happiness and peace that takes control at that time of year. I can't explain it.

Why only that time of the year.
You can have that 24/7, when you accept Jesus as your Saviour.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maverick7

I agree. It would be good if Tom could respond to these comments, I find it unlikely that he will though.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
bashar about roswell

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The only thing that i can say about the Roswell incident is two things 1. It was a unknown craft of out of this world technology with alien bodies are 2. it was a very secret military operation that maybe even some in the military wasn't even privy to with unknown material and the use of human guinea pigs of such a extreme nature that of course the Air Force would do anything in their power to cover that up,including lying, intimidation of witnesses and making some of their own fellow military people look like complete buffoons

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Maverick7

Playing word games, are we? There at least one in every barrel. By "education" and "training" I was referring to my formal education and the training that went along with it, which included my stint in the military. And one can research historical accounnts, which you demean as being just "stories," for their veracity and context regarding the subject at hand. In case you missed it, in courts of law credible testimony is considered "evidence," which has sent many a criminal to their ultimate fate.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Good evening Mr Carey,

Do you believe as some of us do that aliens walk amongst us? When I say aliens, I mean that look human, but when you see the other side of them, clearly, they are not. Some of them call themselves humanists.

hx

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverick7

[

Here is a video that explains who some of the witnesses that provided testimonies were and how they shared them. Now, remember that there are hundreds more that shared testimonies which were in line with the ones seen in this video. It is beyond me how anyone would just disregard all of these testimonies as mere stories and the people as not trustworthy...

I personally would like to thank Tom Carey for the dedication he has put into this so important case and the will to come here and share his findings openly!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6/9/13 by ilian51378 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/9/13 by ilian51378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Is it just me that regards the FIRST statement that a flying saucer crashed on a ranch in Roswell was evidence that there was in fact NO protocols, censorship or media black out for "alien spaceships" crashing on American soil, why is this , well because it was never expected to happen, not in a million years did the PAB ever envisage anything from outer space landing or crashing on earth never mind American soil.

This gives very much credibility to the reality that the military source who first went public with the flying saucer release to the public was doing so because he was not in any way forced not to revel something of this magnitude because nothing was in place official to prevent him doing so.

That there was no official secrets acts forced on any military source about aliens/ufos , that there was no official contingency plans ect in force regarding that there would be no official ACKNOWLEDGMENT of the ET reality in any shape or form is there to see , the first statement regarding the crashed disk was the true one, an innocent statement by a man who thought this was just too big and important not to revel it to the public, he told the truth in all innocence and was officially made a fool of because of it and he was NOT to be the last as the UFO case histories from a historical perspective show us...

The question now has to be asked who regardless of their official ranking or agendas has or had the right to keep something so profound and significant from humanity....???
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Mr. Carey,

Don't you find it odd that Bell labs suddenly came up with the idea of using silica sand as the basis for the transistor when previous to the we had the vacuum tube? I've been an electronics tech all my life and to me it's quite a stretch to think that someone would come up with the idea.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Picked up the book (Amazon Kindle and Audible for under $14, nice). I find myself just like I did with 9-11, one account or piece of information on it's own doesn't really sway me all that much, but when you read one after another after another, it becomes somewhat more convincing.

I'm always amazed by skeptics on any subject who acknowledge that the government lies about pretty much anything and everything, yet continue to believe in every "official" story even after they're discredited.

It's too bad those in positions of power were too paranoid and afraid to let this become public at the time. Can you imagine the impact it would have had worldwide on so many things? I find none of the arguments used for keeping most "black" programs acceptable, people can "handle" anything presented properly.

Nice to see you spending a little time on ATS too.

edit on 6-9-2013 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Mr. Carey,

You hear reports and see shows about possible underground bases where humans and aliens work side by side. EI The Dulce base out west. Have you heard anything either way regarding the possible existance of such a base?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Mr. Carey,

I'd like to thank you for coming to ATS to answer our questions.
I have learned quite a bit from your posts.

Thanks again,
ali

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hello Tom,
I just Subs to this thread.
Looking forward to your replies.

Have An A1 Day!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
Mr. Carey,

Don't you find it odd that Bell labs suddenly came up with the idea of using silica sand as the basis for the transistor when previous to the we had the vacuum tube? I've been an electronics tech all my life and to me it's quite a stretch to think that someone would come up with the idea.

This is quite correct, and the transistor came from one of the ufo crashes, somewhere in the world, maybe Germany. The Germans had semiconductors during the war.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

Tom i believe around 2003 i listened to a talk of yours at the local philly suburban MUFON

meeting run by Jennifer Stein and it was a lot of fun, and captivating.

My side interest in Roswell goes like this: any chance remotely at all that the

"german (nazi) ufo conspiracy" had anything to do with Roswell? Some reports described

pilots who looked like they were wearing german uniforms, not to mention operation highjump

the year before, and all the very interesting german secret weapons research with the bell

and the hanebu craft.... I guess what I'm convinced of is that the only visitors interested

in coming here would be us - from this time frame, or another.
edit on 9/6/2013 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
In the book of Alien Interview, it said the souls can create material by just imagine it.
But the alien still says that they fight for minerals.

So my question is: Since they can just imagine to create the minerals, why they still need to fight for them?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join