It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hi Mr. Carey,

Thank you for your time on this forum.

In these reports it is sometimes stated that there were strange markings along the length of some of the inside of the craft. From your research has there been any valid conjecture at what these markings looked like. Obviously chances are it would not resemble any known human script, but in character did it slightly resemble any known script?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Was technology salvaged from Nazi-Germany tested by the military in Nevada in the years prior to the incident? Germany was among the first countries to have jets operative, which were quite devastating to allied aircraft.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I won't speak for him but, Tom did answer that question to some extent...

He said he didn't know why they were coming or how they were getting here and he tries to keep speculation out of his research. He did allude to the widely held theory that the nuclear explosions of 1945 might have attracted attention however.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hello Mr Carey.
I have a random question if you don't mind answering? (If you have the time ofcause)

Have you ever been pointed in the direction of 'key witnesses' that holds vital information - Roswell Crash. Only for them to be untraceable... Presuming the government following up there warnings and to add: Do you believe the government killed any major key witnesses?

Yes or No answer well satisfy me.
Thank you for answering so many question. Great job and good look continuing your journey.

Always been a lurker but I'm loving these ''Ask me anything'' it's what made me sign up today.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

Just a quick "thank you" for your answer to my question. It was exactly what I was looking for and most appreciated. Roswell is certainly paramount among the handful of compelling investigations out there, at least in America. Your insights and depth of research, clarity of answers and willingness to take your time to "answer anything" has been most enriching.

- AB

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Carey, first thank you for spending your time here to answer questions for us.

I have a question regarding the 3 UFO's witnessed after the incident over the hangers as you say appearing to show last respects to fallen comrades.

Do you believe that these beings with technology to travel great distances were actually recovering their fallen and craft? If you look at humans as a example, if the USA loses a piece of equipment, they go out of the way to recover or destroy it. Wouldn't beings that are highly evolved attempt to do the same. That being said, that would explain multiple ships to transport the debris if they were similar design to the original ship.

My hypothesis is that at first the military denied to prevent panic. I believe that they continued to deny because they were unable to keep the physical proof as it was recovered by them. This would show the public the government is unable to prevent them from doing as they please.

Being ex-military I know the governments stance of deny, and continue to deny if it shows incompetence on their behalf.

Have you even found any evidence to point to them taking their lost ship and people back?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I Do like the AMA threads and appreciate the time donated by the guest.

However can we add some canned questions that should be asked of each interviewer so they don't get overlooked or repeatedly asked.

Or perhaps a post where questions are asked and ranked in a pre-launch thread of the Q&A session. Then the highest starred questions can get posted on the Guests OP.

For example and maybe Mr. Carey can answer :
1. Besides verbal accounts and witness accounts , are you aware of any physical proof or other type of evidence that might still be in the public hands?

2. Have you yourself seen or held any physical proof that is clearly non terrestrial ?

3. Do you believe or know if its gov't procedure to classify alien contact or technology as a protocol to ensure that the technology or knowledge does not fall in the wrong hands or our enemies? If so , do you agree than gov't UFO disclosure would be highly unlikely or by force?

Thanks ATS and the GUEST for the Q&A sessions.

edit on 5-9-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OutlawzImmortal

Perhaps i can answer that for you the Air Force claims that it was dummies that people had saw but dummies weren't used until 1949 two years after the Roswell it was called Sierra Sam and the size of a adult male so maybe that is where you got the 6ft tall,i asked MR.Carey that question,because of the difference into size that the people claim they saw being so much smaller and childlike

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Intelligent life exists elsewhere. That is a mathematical fact. The most interesting UFO cases are not even American. Too much noise.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Sorry for being a laggard but I was going to ask the same question to Tom. Essentially if I were to believe aliens were at Roswell in 1947, I would surmise the atomic explosions somehow either brought them here OR the explosions ruptured/jarred open a portion of whatever dimension(s) borders ours with theirs OR we just smoked them out from hidden places on earth (the seas, mountains, etc). Think of shaking a hornets nest that was previously dormant.

In any case, we disrupted some part of our/their global ecosystem and they arrived. That's been my thought process all along.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to ask one random question, which popped into my mind few days ago. Do you think there is any possibility that Roswell case could be a cover-up hoax, made by government to cover up some real stuff.

I mean, what I want to say is, what if some UFO landed somewhere else and they wanted to be so secret that not even a sound about it would go off. So they created a popular hoax story and let it "leak", so that the real story would dissapear in the shadows of the hoax.

Well, it's just my crazy thoughts and I'd love to hear about the posibillity of this.

(probably a bit too late, but might give it a try)
edit on 5-9-2013 by Raizekas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That was interesting and very cool that a level headed guy cleaned up some of the dis-info surrounding this affair.

And to those trying to sound worldly by razzing about his making some money off this... well, I personally enjoyed the books about this and don't begrudge someone getting paid for what might be the most important story of our era.

Personally heard (and read) scuttlebutt and opinion says that his main "story" is accurate ...and from there speculation can run rampant... but really, before I croak I'd really really like to hear the gory and techy details of our eras first concrete, physical contact with an outside intelligence...

And what about that tale of the soldier rifle butting the poor surviving creature... if that part is true (and I know it could well be) well... sigh.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The Roswell remains were analyzed and stored at Wright-Patterson AFB for 35 years until the early 1980s. They were then relocated to perhaps Area 51 and/or other locations where they remained for a period of time. Witnesses have told us that they are now in Florida, California, etc. Col. George Weinbrenner, who was head of the Foreign Technology Division at Wright-Patterson in parts of the 1970s and 1980s, stated that the bodies had been taken to [Dugway] Utah. FTD was the Intelligence Division at Wright-Patterson responsible for the analysis and handling of "foreing technology," which the Roswell wreckage certainly was.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Many thanks for your willingness to communicate with ATS members Tom.

My questions, and of course it is at your mercy if you have time for any of them:

1. What point(s) of the 'dispute/debate/debunk' efforts do you find most difficult to refute, and why?

2. My favorite guy, Dr. Jacques Vallee, left the field seemingly as a result of the endless-obsession with the Roswell Incident. Do you know why and if so can you speak to those points from your perspective?

3. What most-publicized incident(s) in the larger UFOlogy field do you feel have the most in common with whatever facts you've found in regards to Roswell?

4. Since you say you have not gotten any grief from gov't/ops in regards to your work on this topic, but others say they have, do you think it's possible that without intending to, you are presenting what 'they' (the omnipresent 'they'!
) want you to?

5. If there was one small fact that you could have/know that you don't currently, what would it be?

6. What do you think are the most promising avenues of research for actual 'evidence' in the UFOlogy field at large?

7. What do you think are the biggest problems/challenges in what I will call the 'social field' of UFOlogy, from your perspective?

Kind regards,
PJ
aka RedCairo

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Annie Jacobson's book about Area 51 went off the rails when she tired to explain away the Roswell crash as a plot hatched by Josef Stalin, with the help of the Nazi concentration camp "Angel of Death," Dr. Joseph Mengele, to scare the Americans. According to Jacobsonn's single source, According to the sceario, Mengele provided Stalin with small children who had been deformed by his hand and who were placed in a Horten brothers-designed aircraft, which was then somehow crashed in New Mexico. The entire scenario is rediculous on its face on many levels, the primary one being that it is a fact that Joseph Mengele escapted the hangman after the war by making his way to South America where he lived out the remainder of his life until dying of old age. The source for Jacobson's Roswell chapter was located and interviewed. He denied the story. I believe that Jacobson included the story to add some "juice" to her book.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RLFonline

Dear RLFonline - I know I'm not supposed to answer a question with just a "yes" or a "no," but the answer to all of your questions is, "yes."

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AudioOne

Jesse Marcel, Sr. and Jesse Marcel, Jr., both of whom saw strange symbols along the inner length of an "I-beam" piece of wreckage, attempted to draw them from memory. Experts were enlisted to try to decipher them. You are right, they resembled no known script that anyone recognized.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ultrapain

It is agreed by most scientists that other intelligent life in the universe is a mathmatical certainty. The divide occurs on the question of whether any of that "other life in the universe" has visited our plant.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

I've been reading your responses and I see a lot of evidence that you give and a lot of research that you have done.
I'm looking for what your gut instinct created from all this research. I know this is speculation, but with 22 years of research on this, I feel that your opinion is worth trusting in. I have only read maybe twenty articles on Roswell over the years, so I haven't made an opinion yet. A person who has done as much research as you have should have created a pretty good opinion of the matter. I feel that your gut instinct is what I want to know, I do not need to know the particulars that much.

So do you feel that these flying saucers are man made or are they of some different species of being. Next question would have to be...Do you feel that if these are a different species of beings, are they extraterrestrial in origin or are they from this planet. I know a person of your knowledge on the subject likes to state evidence instead of saying what you think because it is easier to protect your reputation when there is evidence to back your statements. If you don't like to give opinions on the matter, I understand.

Another question, will you be coming back to ATS to update us in the future or is this a limited time event?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

1. Yes, I am aware of alleged physical evidence claimed [not "proof"] to have come from the Roswell crash. These have allegedly been analyzed , etc. and found to possess structural characteristics at the isotopic level that are of "non-earthly origin." That's what I've been told. I have not seen or held these in my hand myself.
Since these have been around for years, I assume that nothing has come of them.

2. The Air Force has or used to have a JANAP reg for the handling of UFO reports. I don't know if there were provisions for the handling of physical evidence or not.

3. The "Disclosure" enthusiasts will be disappointed, as there will be no "Disclosure" now or ever, unless something out of its control happens that reveals the truth on its own. The recent CIA "admissions" regarding Area 51 made no mention of UFOs.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join