It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
When truth hits the fan then you shall see bit-wits make counter-sh##ty argument in order to deflect the original argument.

My suggestion to mideast is, leave they're illusion fantasy world alone. The guilty shall be found when you weigh the scale.
edit on 27-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the suggestion.

This fantasy dream ends up one day and we will see what was going on behind curtains.

So , better if we wake up by our will before they wake us up.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
You just want to comment and don't like to bother reading ?

.... says the person who keeps pumping out the same old rhetoric but refuses to address the facts posted about how Iran is very involved in Syria and with Hezbollah terrorists ... and refuses to address the facts that IRAN IS NOT INNOCENT.
Address the issues presented and tell us 'aren't you going to do something?'

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

I believe that war is evadable. But those who have interests in wars don't like that happen.

Kings here have the benefit in wars ,too. Because they keep people in ignorance by sending them to wars in other countries , they can guarantee that they will rule people as long as they can.

So , it seems we are stuck between.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by mideast

If it's true the saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" than we have two friends in Syria. Let them settle it out. Personally, I believe it is incumbent of the nations in the region to intervene if they wish. If the French want a war let them go in first with boots on the ground.

America should be making itself stronger at home and building defenses, not wasting time blood and money involved in tribal warfare.

So Al-qaeda is the friend or foe ?

US invaded and occupied a country because of them , the enemy.

Who is your enemy really ?

Do you know WAhhabis ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Chemical weapons are a no no.

Was helping Saddam and bombing Vietnamese with Agent Orange also a NO-No ,too ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Mideast, this situation is sickening and surely you know the U.S. hasn't acted yet, because it is so damn difficult to know what is the right thing to do. Of course we know they are humans too. That is why it is so sickening. Humans, killing one another, and their own children.

Is there any way other muslims can get people in the middle east to stop killing one another?
That would be a great benefit. Then we could work on stopping them from trying to kill us.

I hope this doesn't come across as sarcastic, even though it might sound so, sadly, it's true.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

The sad reality is that we will do nothing until the bloodshed gets so bad that Americans start dying in large numbers. This is what caused the 60's hippie movement, and it will take something like the Vietnam war in order for enough people to wake up and stand up for their right to live in peace.

So , you say that it is interest that tells people when to act. And as long as they have not lost much they wont act ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

No, I don't feel what you feel in the air. I think you've psyched yourself up into a frenzy. Stop it. You're going to make yourself crazy. Your post is utter nonsense.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by mideast

We should not get involved. Let the peoples of the middle east find peace or death as they wish. If in all the years of recorded history they have not learned to live in peace then perhaps they are not worthy of the gift of life they have been given. If the west does not learn to live in peace then perhaps it too must die.

This is the sad truth of mortality. That though we are alive, we may not be worthy of our life. We must prove ourselves worthy before we cry to god or our neighbors for peace. If we are given peace only to throw it away over petty differences it is the same as never having been given the chance at peace.

No , I believe that whether we are worthy or not , there are greedies in the neighborhood who pack their bags and come to rub us.

That is another reality.

US has invested on this war. Giving weapons and importing individuals from different countries is something that is going to lead to a big event.

So , US govt won't leave the investment and go home because you are telling it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by mideast

Is there any way other muslims can get people in the middle east to stop killing one another?
That would be a great benefit. Then we could work on stopping them from trying to kill us.

No , unless other Muslims start to go there and fight Wahhabis.

But they don't. Because they don't want to intervene in Syria's internal issues .

And the fact that two wrongs don't make a right.

Originally posted by BellaSabre

I hope this doesn't come across as sarcastic, even though it might sound so, sadly, it's true.

IT is the truth that some American will be involved ,too.

But Wahhabis are not a problem to solve in one night.

If you don't start the war , they may bomb you. IMO being bombed with clean hands is better than bombing others. + it maybe show you how they are different from other Muslims.

These actions have been engineered for years to make American people numb when the govt is going to bomb Muslims nations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
US new war strategy - Breaking Americans
edit on 28-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Mideast, before I go, I wanted to comment that never before have I seen BLINDERS as big as the ones you have on.

You seen to be desperately trying to figure out what is going on, but you will never be able to until you clearly see the big picture, which you won't allow yourself to do.

The Nazi's killed many people, and it had to be stopped. Now Syria has used chemicals (it sure looks that way, doesn't it?), and it's hard to sit by and watch it happen, in violation of laws, and all that is decent.

Not only is this grossly inhumane, but indeed, it begins a precedence, if permitted, that cannot and will not be allowed.

Try considering these possibilities. Then weep.

Peace Out.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

How do you know that assad used chemical weapons?

From this lying a** government?

Come on.

No , he knows because there are some people out there that are threatening American dream. They are jealous of American people and want them destroyed.

US govt is now protecting you against these enemies.

Be grateful / sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by mideast

well peaceful protesting doesn't work and as far as i can tell.. the only thing rioting has done in the ME is the destruction of their nation as rioting breaks out into civil war.

BTW , it is your choice how to act against these wars.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Do you suppose anyone would take notice if numerous US citizens were to write the governments of Russia and China commending them for vetoing what appears to be hasty decisions from our government that we can no longer control and thanking them for their help in protecting Snowden?.... Do you suppose that it would at least give them something to gloat about to our deaf US leaders?

Maybe it could. But you can not rely on them much because they follow the interest of their own elites. and by little bribery , US can buy them and close their mouth.

What about a petition to let the UN do it's job through our own channels here in the US?

UN is just a tool like democracy. As long as they can use it they use , as soon as they see that it is ceasing their actions , they ignore it.

At least it would show our disapproval to our ELECTED leaders. We put them in office. They have no right to do this when the public opinion is overwhelmingly that we should stay out of it.

Thanks for the brave comment , and thanks other brave member who dare to write this about the govt. congratulations , you have opened the cage they have been trying to put you in for years.

These are OUR leaders, we have a responsibility to at least ATTEMPT to not allow them to make the world want to blow us to smithereens... and if we do not take that responsibility seriously, then God help us... because sooner or later, it's going to catch up to us.

This also shows that they haven't filled your mind with dooms day. The day that US govt has to move to save humanity. The day that war will start and lead to destruction.

The biggest thing the US gov has going against them is massive disapproval.

I doubt that because majority of the people suffer short memory disorder. They will forget in the next public celebration.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I don't blame you for that

My friend, we are in the process of being unconstitutionally oppressed and suppressed by our own government just like MANY other citizens around the world by their governments. We citizens are sucked into the illusion that we have no power under the rule of law within our countries. And technically, we don't. We will be jailed and locked away until who knows when.

That is the cage of fear they have been making.

This is why I say.. honestly, there can never be a true level of peace unless there is a GLOBAL revolution of power at the same time and we get people of the new together and reform the world Until that happens we can never start fresh.

Suppose that there will be , would you revolt if you know the truth of the revolution ?

Equality needs to be brought to the world.. not just America and select countries through war and death..

I do believe in the same principles ,too.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by Darkblade71

The sad reality is that we will do nothing until the bloodshed gets so bad that Americans start dying in large numbers. This is what caused the 60's hippie movement, and it will take something like the Vietnam war in order for enough people to wake up and stand up for their right to live in peace.

So , you say that it is interest that tells people when to act. And as long as they have not lost much they wont act ?

As far as the people go, pretty much. Take a look at what 9/11 did. Instead of people massing in the streets to protest for peace, everyone rallied behind the Government and asked for war.

Then we entered the Middle East and took hardly any losses but inflicted massive damage to several countries.
Had we taken a lot more losses, and ended up in a war where we all started to lose our own sons and daughters on a massive scale, there would of been peace protests on a much MUCH larger scale, and a peace movement, but because we are so far ahead of these Middle Eastern countries when it comes to technology, they don't stand much of a chance, and cannot inflict the losses that will make the US pull back due to at home protests and an all out feel for getting away from wartime activities.

It is to easy to accept wars when you don't suffer personally from them.

Personally, I would love to see another peace movement, as war to me is a very dumb way of fixing the worlds problems.
That is not to say I want us to suffer (USA) but only that until something like that happens, it is very unlikely that there will be a mass peace movement or any real change in foreign policy.

I see myself as a member of the human race, which is suffering, but not everyone sees the world that way, and unless something drastic happens that effects everyone, it never will.
It would take a nuclear war/meteor impact/some sort of global catastrophe/divine intervention,
to wake everyone up.

IMO

edit on 28-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Then they turn around and watch main stream media (msm) and get filled with such stories that just spread fear and hate.

Fear and hate is the key to the beginning of wars. But you know that it didn't start in one day.

It starts in the days of happiness when people get happiness and courage from the media , in these days they get fear and anger.

It has some supernatural reasons too. But will drive this thread offtopic

When we asked our readers about changing some stuff up most of the people chimed in and said no to change. They want everything left as it is.

Do they fear the change ?

Because of the 1st Amendment, I still use my voice. I still try to put things in so people will know. No matter what even if I get fired, I will still make my voice and the voice of others heard.

God bless and help you.

My voice might not be heard but I still try.

God hears you and trustworthy people who care about the truth.
God help you and his light be upon your path.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by drwill

I don't read you name saying you are Dreine . The reply was to him , not to you.

And don't bother judging me .

When I talk about American I assume majority of the nation who are just caring about their lives , not all Americans.

And if that comment is not true about you , why do you get angry ?

When you get angry and reply on my reply to other member it maybe show you that the comment was right about you and burnt a little.

But don't worry , we all have flaws.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What's wrong with us?? I think you mean, what's wrong with YOU. You don't know what true dictatorship looks like.

Forgive me if I misunderstand you, but it seems you're suggesting revolution, like so many hawks around here who saw movies on TV and can't realize that movies are FICTION. Hawks who never even considered what "revolution" would do to the system: it'll push America back to a dark age, but this time the mafia will have even more control than ever. As soon as you pick up arms, a state of emergency will be declared, and you can kiss the WHOLE of your constitution goodbye.

I'm tired of people thinking that revolution is romantic, revolution is the "right" way, revolution is fun. These people need a reality check. Be not what you accuse others to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join