It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American govt is hitting himself again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Salam and peace to ATS members.

I was reading about the news on recent event in America. And I was thinking "what is going to happen after this?"

As I have observed US govt for years , the movements of the govt have taught me that US govt is going to do some particular actions after these kinds of events

1- Passing new bills and bribing more restriction on American people. Like patriot act ,TSA and gun control. So American people should be kept in fear of terrorists like popcorn in the pressure pot.

2- Blaming a country for these actions and start new invasions , like they did in Afghanistan. They will open the lid of the pot and those popcorn will pop out.

According to recent events , US govt is hitting itself. It is an action that some Iranian bullies start when they want to start a fight. They bring out the knife and put major scratched on their bodies so that the opponents should fear the dangers of the fight. But it is also a sign of desperation. US govt is hitting itself by bombing its own people to start a dangerous war anywhere it wants. Like it did in 9/11.

US govt has been bringing more fear on people they bring untrue sources of fear like UFO , Zombies , assassination , jealousy of other nations , end of times , none existent USSR nuclear attack , bombing in London Olympics.So these recent events may be a major threat for the US govt to start a major movement.

But always remember that Aura killing and fear-mongering threads like this Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises are the reasons that your govt imposes what it likes on you.

Be aware , be in peace.
edit on 21-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The US does not bomb its own citizens.

And I'm not sure where you get the idea that:
"US govt has been bringing more fear on people they bring untrue sources of fear like UFO , Zombies , assassination , jealousy of other nations , end of times , none existent USSR nuclear attack , bombing in London Olympics.So these recent events may be a major threat for the US govt to start a major movement. "

The government does not encourage anything like belief in UFO, Zombies, end of times etc. If anything they greatly discourage that.
They certainly don't encourage jealousy of other nations. What is there to be jealous of?
I have not seen any signs that there is a start of a "major movement" on any things mentioned.

We don't live in fear of terrorists. They just anger us into patriotism,
9/11 brought our country together in a big way.

Our system has a process for implementing laws. Just like the recent gun registration law that was defeated. Our representatives are elected. Our freedoms are not easily taken away, unlike some other countries.

edit on 4/21/13 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You are right.

People stayed inside because they were afraid. People obeyed the DHS edicts because they were afraid. People complied with the lockdown because they were afraid.

How one person or one population or one country reacts to fear is very telling.

People who normally would be against the DHS or TSA or Patriot Act suddenly accepted them and their rules because they were afraid.

Fear is a good thing to have. It is an emotion that saves us from a dangerous thing.

But fear can also be dangerous because it may cause you to run from something bad to run TO something worse.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It is very easy to come up with a limitless amount of conspiracy theories on an one subject. Leaving the one truth clouded by that limitless amount. Its best to just stick with a positive theory instead of thinking of the worst one that could be...

For the ones thinking the United States Government is Evil, why would it be evil..Because of a limitless amount of conspiracys??The ones that are clouding the one truth which would reveal The U.S.A is indeed the Good side.

The United States whats to be the Most Powerful which is a fact. While there is a limitless amount of conspiracys as to why it wants all this power there is only one truth that is being clouded. The one truth is that the U.S.A Wants to be the most powerful but only so that no evil will be stronger. It trusts itself as a leader because it knows its own intentions for the greater good. The intentions of others is unknown to them so they have to make sure They are one step ahead as a Global Force for Good.

After reading that some might agree others trash on it. But remember their is one positive truth clouded by a limitless amount of negative false truths.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's a Chechen thing, we wouldn't understand.

Seriously though, the fact it is Chechen, if anything can be pointed to for motivation beyond just Jihadi zeal, leaves Uncle Sammy with nowhere to go on this. We can't invade Chechnya. Russia has tried. Twice. It hasn't worked out well for them, either time. (Despite tactics the U.S wouldn't dream of using. They're a tough people). It makes this a one shot deal, assuming these guys were alone though.

I'm just glad they WERE alone. There are very very few people on Earth I actually feel a bit of fear when their groups or affiliations are mentioned. VERY few. Chechens are on that very short list. Beslan and the Theater Massacre are among the top reasons why. Some do a school shooting and figure a dozen or two dozen victims is a record breaker. Chechen terrorists figured a few hundred was really coming up short as it was.

I'll say this too....having heard this in lectures given by Law Enforcement and trainers within the Law Enforcement Community. What happened at Beslan changed *EVERYTHING* for thinking and planning in America regarding domestic terrorist response and specifically school attack scenarios for a 'arrive and assault' approach vs. the measured one before. Lose small or Lose BIG ...and that is why I think Boston became an armed camp after the authorities knew JUST enough to know what it MIGHT be ...but not enough to know how little it's turned out as.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
reply to post by mideast

We don't live in fear of terrorists. They just anger us into patriotism,
9/11 brought our country together in a big way.

Our system has a process for implementing laws. Just like the recent gun registration law that was defeated. Our representatives are elected. Our freedoms are not easily taken away, unlike some other countries.

Keep telling yourself that . . .

Everything that has happened in this country since 9/11 has been "in fear of terrorists". Patriot Act, NDAA, TSA, CISPA, and if you want to expand that from just "terrorists" to violent acts you can throw in the current push for gun control.

We now have a populace that is seeded with fear and emotion and are gladly accepting of legislation bred of fear and emotion. We didn't become "patriotic" after these events . . . we've become nationalistic.

I laugh every time I hear a talking head or politician proclaim "we won't let the terrorists win" while championing the next great measure to remove the protections granted unto us by the Bill of Rights or cheering for the denial of these protections to those we deem responsible. News flash . . . they've been "winning" for over a decade.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

If you promote fear, you are letting the terrorists win.
Even the Boston citizens who were interviewed were mostly saying they were not afraid, just angry.

After 9/11, I saw more US flags flying, and flag stickers and pins, etc. than I have ever seen.
That is what I meant about patriotism.
Maybe it made people realize what we were taking for granted.

What makes our country great is that we can protest against laws that don't make sense.
If we elect the right people, maybe they can do something about TSA, etc.
If we elect a better president next time, maybe we can also avoid some of the garbage we have.
Our country is not perfect, but I would not want to live in most other countries.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Fear is a good thing to have. It is an emotion that saves us from a dangerous thing.

I agree.

But MSM and govt says "look at those Muslims , they are not afraid , they don't even have minds , they are coming after every single citizen.You should be afraid of them"

That is one of the confrontations of western and Muslim world which is not true.

The fact is that Muslims generally appreciate their lives which is a mean to get to love and thank from Allah. We love our family. We love other people.We are no zombie.We fear if our deeds is not accepted by allah and we go to hell.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

Even the Boston citizens who were interviewed were mostly saying they were not afraid, just angry.

So , they have reached the second level.

2- Blaming a country for these actions and start new invasions , like they did in Afghanistan. They will open the lid of the pot and those popcorn will pop out.

They are angry and anger is a potential to take some action. This potential is going to be kept in the region for future.

What makes our country great is that we can protest against laws that don't make sense.

And you changed them.

If we elect the right people, maybe they can do something about TSA, etc.

Unless elites have not selected them for the election.

Election :

The election is the most funny thing on the planet. The elites help some one who is indoctrinated with their idea. Then they support him financially. MSM introduces the selected candidates.and after he wins , like always wins , it is time to pay back. It wins because sheeple always follow.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

But MSM and govt says "look at those Muslims , they are not afraid , they don't even have minds , they are coming after every single citizen.You should be afraid of them"

Perhaps you are generalizing based on some of the conspiracies you read on this site.
If you read MSM articles, you will not find what you describe.

MSM and government do not do that. If anything they are careful to make the distinction between radical Muslim terrorists and the majority of peaceful Muslims.
You may be thinking of some thoughtless comments from some people who do not make the distinction, on forums or comments on MSM articles.
And I can't say that there are not random law enforcement officers who profile or otherwise do not make the distinction.
But I have not seen any kind of policy or tendency to describe Muslims as you state.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The argument is, is presume, that what happened in Boston, was done, by the government, because we deserve it. I am also supposed to believe, that only the U.S. government has the awesome power to completely fool everyone, all the time, every time. Also, that I am 'afraid', because as the OP states, that's what Americans are, afraid. And then we get the Afghanistan thing again. Afghanistan isn't about 'fear', it's about sheer stupidity.
This kind of goes along with the '9/11' was an inside job train of thought. This is were it all falls apart for me. The government of the united states is afraid. and they should be. they think they ARE the united states. that's why we have the DHS and The Patriot Act, and the Zombie Joint Chiefs. The world would be a lot different, if the government of the U.S. hadn't institutionalized a culture of stupidity, by screwing up the first gulf war. But if you haven't figured out that the government of the united states is only interested in protecting themselves, and accepting that fact, you won't see the end game. Just like the people of the middle East can't see the end game.
But eventually, they will, and by then it will be too late for them also.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by beezzer

I agree.

That is one of the confrontations of western and Muslim world which is not true.

The fact is that Muslims generally appreciate their lives which is a mean to get to love and thank from Allah. We love our family. We love other people.We are no zombie.We fear if our deeds is not accepted by allah and we go to hell.

The people that believe that Muslims are mindless zombies are the same ones that think DHS is doing a good thing by restricting our freedoms and liberties.

America has been conditioned to react a certain way to fear. To bombings. To attacks. Americans are doing what they have been conditioned to do.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

If a country defends and protects terrorists who are trying to kill our people,
then we would expect our government to take some action.

I don't see that happening in this case.
Russia has agreed to investigate and cooperate to stop the terrorists hiding in their territories.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xfriedmonke92x

The United States whats to be the Most Powerful which is a fact

Adding that goal justifies the means , it is a perfect imperialism.

The one truth is that the U.S.A Wants to be the most powerful but only so that no evil will be stronger

What is the strength for ? And how is it going to be strong.

Look at China , did they destroy many countries to get to this point ?

The intentions of others is unknown to them so they have to make sure They are one step ahead as a Global Force for Good.

I don't know about the intentions of the govt , but the means are evil.

But remember their is one positive truth clouded by a limitless amount of negative false truths.

good point.

Truth used to be sweet or bitter , but in your new definition , it is false and true truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
fear is the mind killer- frank herbert, dune

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Oh my goodness...are those commie bastards fighting again....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The people that believe that Muslims are mindless zombies are the same ones that think DHS is doing a good thing by restricting our freedoms and liberties.

America has been conditioned to react a certain way to fear. To bombings. To attacks. Americans are doing what they have been conditioned to do.

So , will it be the next president who will change that or it is the American people who can change that ?

I think we reached the point of desperation and hope. Desperation is because people are acting almost the same like years ago (it works in may times and places)

The hope is that "I know , I change".

Thanks for replying.

I know about your fairness. keep it up. I hope I can learn that.

peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I see a trend in the conspiracies that develop on this site...for people to "feed" terrorists with silly propaganda.

Everyone must know that terrorists visit this site (along with the government of course).

People from other countries (not just terrorists) see everyone bashing the US government and coming up with all of these complaints about loss of freedoms and fear, and they really believe that this is the way that Americans think.

For terrorists drooling over threads such as these, I hope you realize that the majority of Americans live in peace and do not fear. Most people are only vaguely aware of things going on in the world. We enjoy our freedoms, and most people do not even remotely consider the possibility of actually experiencing a terrorist attack. And most people generally trust the US government and our system. For most people, daily life is just fine, and MSM is just a minor distraction, if they view it at all.

In this OP, it is mentioned that "US govt has been bringing more fear on people they bring untrue sources of fear like UFO , Zombies , assassination , jealousy of other nations , end of times" etc.

This is an example - think about it.
What gave this OP this opinion?
Spending too much time on forums such as this

Really, OP, please realize, what you are seeing on this forum is only a very tiny fraction of a percentage of people's opinions in this country. This is not representative of our population, as this type of forum tends to attract people with such interests.

The same thing applies to distrust of our government. This is not representative of our population, as this type of forum tends to attract people with such interests.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

You nailed the point , it seems that stupidity is our dearest friends. I can not even sleep without doing a little stupid thing.

But the change, some say it is near , some say it is not going to change soon.

I think that I should mind myself and stop being stupid.Maybe others learn from me.

I hope to see the world a better place to live in.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
change". reply to post by mideast

yes,very much....If I was not Canadian and never voted,could I still linch?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join