It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What is wrong with you ?

Aren't you going to do something ?
I’m going to do the same thing that most other warm blooded Americans do. I’m going to piss and moan, bitch and gripe to anyone who will listen. Then I’m going to get some sleep before I have to get up for work in the morning. After a long, hard day of work I’m going to go out and have a beer to relax and start all over, piss and moan, bitch and gripe…

Usually when someone asks what’s wrong with me I tell them, “Lots, you want the short version or the long, eighteen volume set?”

Seriously, I am sick and tired of the deception, corruption and murder. I respect our military personnel and love our veterans yet when will the destruction end? Maybe we should take a page out of NSA’s book and start spying on the world's governments. After all, I do believe that the answer involves transparency and accountability.

edit on 8/28/2013 by Devino because: punctuation

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Khaleesi

In a nut shell wahhabis are 'purists'. they are extreme of extreme.

They adhere to the strict intpretation of Islam.

But don't let them fool you:

There is scant difference between Sunni extremists and Shia extremists. Just throwing the word around to make Shia's sound better. They aren't.
edit on 27-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Precisely correct! Still does not give usa, uk and france a reason to make up # about assad using chemical weapons and thus a reason for those three imperialist countries to invade/attack yet another country.

I would rather have assad who is somewhat secular rather than muslim brotherhood pawns of the rothschilds.

Iran, syria and north korea are the only three countries remaining without a rothschild central bank, AND WHY msm has been demonising them constantly. Most folks dont know THIS DETAIL!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Israel is not blame for all the evils of the middle east. Zionism simply means jews have always wanted to return to their promised land, and if you ask me they have EVERY RIGHT to do so. Its unfortunate that muslims are greedy little pigs and want the ENTIRE middle east under their control.

To take it a step forward please consider this, AS WELL as everyone else.....

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

Albert Pike was the sovereign grand master of the southern jurisdiction of the scottish rite of freemasonry. AND the man who was apparently TASKED with bringing to fruition ALL major world wars. Look at the details and get angry.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Instead of asking us Americans to do something, my not ask the Syrians to stop killing each other? If they would stop, there would be no issue.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Salam and peace ATS members.

I was thinking much about the situation we are in for almost one year.

Syria. It has been clear for you who these rebels are. And if it isn't , check here

I want to talk some sentences to American people..

You know that US govt was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies and they were brain washing people before 9/11 ans WMD's.

You saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

How comes that you still buy what your govt is telling you and don't stand against it ?

What is wrong with you ?

Do something? Yes, for myself. There seems to be an ongoing social experiment on how much BS the American people will take nowadays, and more and more it seems like the sky is the limit.

If the whole system is rigged, including voting, what is there to do besides something more than peaceful protest?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

The iran you are probably reffering to was under khomeni. Todays iran is probably much more modernised and there is tolerance of religious minorities(such as jews and chrisitians living within iran), for homosexuals I am not sure, and women have become less conservative.

Ahjmenidihad(i cant really spell his name) was a big improvement it seems.

Regardless most hate iran because of western propaganda of the past, because the ptb cannot get their way with fanatical leaders regardless if such leaders are christian/muslim/atheist communist. PTB pretend we can have democracy while behind the scenes they control everything in the west.

I know its complicated for those that have not done research into secret socities so I dont expect everyone to believe me from the beginning.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13
reply to post by mideast

Instead of asking us Americans to do something, my not ask the Syrians to stop killing each other? If they would stop, there would be no issue.

Most syrians are victims of the muslim brotherhood, not of assad. It is true assad is a stubborn leader but so was gaddafhi. They dont want their nation to become non-secular like israel, iran, saudi arabia. They prefer strong military leaders like mubarrak of egypt.

Who controlled egypt after mubarrak fell? Morsi of MB! Who controls turkey today? Erdogan also MB!

MB equals nwo pawns, whom are sunni fanatics like whabbis of saudi arabia.

Not all religious fanatics are ptb puppets. Shia muslims appear not to be.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

American's might not like Iran because of stuff like this, I do believe Ahmadinejad was in power in 2005 per my research, thus he supports this:

Iranian government led demonstrations in celebration of the 26th anniversary of the Islamic revolution (2005). The full video clip is available at memritv.org (clip # 551).

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

You are aware that usa funded and armed saddam hussein with everything to take down iran back in the 80s?

Yet it was said that america wanted both iraq and iran destroyed at the same time, thus covertly they gave weapons to khomeni as well.

Death to america is common, but to a lesser extent, throughout the world. Everyone mistakengly thinks americans want to invade or otherwise bomb them to death. France, united kingdom from nato are equally responsible.

Who control usa? Do the american people do? No the bilderbergers do aka elite, aka illuminati, aka nwo, aka etc.

Its messed up!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Salam and peace ATS members.

I was thinking much about the situation we are in for almost one year.

Syria. It has been clear for you who these rebels are. And if it isn't , check here

I want to talk some sentences to American people..

You know that US govt was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies and they were brain washing people before 9/11 ans WMD's.

You saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

How comes that you still buy what your govt is telling you and don't stand against it ?

What is wrong with you ?

Members of the site commenting, and even just reading these boards ARE doing something. They are accumulating knowledge that can be shared. Many people on this site are physically involved as well.

What are you doing to help America? You are suggesting with "you" that all of America is standing for everything happening. Take that comment to yahoo or pop culture boards.....not here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Trillions and trillions to buy everything. They control israel, usa and muslim brotherhood. Its pretty damn apparent by albert pikes plans.

See I back up my stuff.

It gives new meaning to "always follow the money" don't it? That is not to say there are not thousands of conspirators, maybe unknowningly in masonry, government, religion.

Lets look at the other two wars that are building up to ww3....

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

Pretty scary, no?

edit on 28/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

investment or not. If its not the US it would be someone else. We live in a world of sharks, and unfortunately the middle east stains the waters with blood, attracting more and more sharks.

When is the middle east going to stop killing and brutalizing itself? never? then even after the US is out and even if its non existent one day....someone else will come in and rule because of the chaos and violence. China, Russia, hell maybe even Iran or Lebanon in a hundred years.

It is the human nature that must be corrected not who takes advantage of it. Yes the US is there now, but why has there ALWAYS been someone? ever ask yourself that?

That is why the US is there...and why there will always be someone.

edit on 28-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by scwizard
The majority Christian USA is at war with Islam, no matter how many times proven liar president Obama says otherwise.

There is an ongoing "secret" program to keep the region destabilized, to prevent any substantial threat to the United States and to keep the oil flowing. The middle east united under Islam is a threat to America.

The war with Syria is part of this ongoing campaign. I don't see why it's a big deal, this campaign has been going on since the 80s and is continuing on like normal.

Can you be more specific about the program ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by mideast

The same can be said for Iranians. If America decides to bomb Syria will the Iranian people unite and say NO to retaliation against Israel ? Fact is, are they doing it now?

when someone attacks you, you should defend yourself. it is logical.
however I really doubt that Israel dare doing anything. if it starts another madness. it will get in trouble. bad trouble.
if Syria decides to retaliation against Israel. the domino of collapse of that colonialist machine (Israel) will be pushed.
so I am sure USA will not annoy Syria very much. not for humanity, just because Israel will get in trouble. bad trouble.
edit on 28-8-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by mideast

my reply is my opinion not a stated fact:

as long as people can log into their facebook, twitter, ATS, email, and whatever else they do, no one will care.

as long as people can stand in line to buy a $4 coffee no one will care.

as long as people continue to believe there is a difference between democrat and republican, no one will care.

America doesn't care about war when it is on a foreign soil. America doesn't care about how much it costs (in money and lives) to sustain war in several countries as long as they believe welfare recipients and migrant workers are to blame for the drain on our social security system and tax funds systems.

I feel for the families in the middle east affected by conflict. I feel for the children who hear gun fire and marching feet outside their homes when they lay down to sleep at night. I feel for the mothers and fathers who lose their sons in defense of their home land.

I wish I had a solution to the problem we face. I can only hope peace and reason will prevail.

I think about the key to all problems.

IF some one try to correct himself , others will learn.

Maybe they begin to blame you for swimming opposite the river stream , but it is fine as long as you know the goal , you will get to it.

And after you got there , those who were making you stop , will be sad because they know that it was possible and they have done the wrong thing while you have been doing the right thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Yes many conflicts are over the $$$$. However, if you think U.S. and Canada would be worse off without globalization then I'd say bring it on!!!!

Close the borders, ramp up domestic production, get rid of foreign imported crap, and let us sustain ourselves. I think we'd do just fine.

Ain't gonna happen.

US must sell toys to other nations and others should surrender their resources. Any country which resists m should be bombed and pay back the money for the bombs and money to build the infrastructures.

That is the power that be.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Its a fair question, as long as you turn to your government and ask them why they force religion on people, why they discriminate against women or why they support palestenians bombing civilians in Israel. Most of the Muslim world seems to be stuck in the 17th century....mentally.

Religion my friend, is a cancer. Believing in a God and in beautiful spiritual sentiments is fine but, religion leads people to hate, irrational thought & ignorance.

I think before you point any fingers, you must look in the mirror.

EDIT: I feel bad for the people in Syria.
edit on 28-8-2013 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Im still waiting to hear how Iranians feel about bombing Israel after the fact. Are they going to be out in full protest?
I highly doubt it.

after which fact. they are not adventurer. some one else is going to war. you are in the wrong way.
they are in the middle east and they know what war means.
yes of course if Israel attacks a country, that country has a right to defend itself or you are denying this.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

We all know this, but unless we have a full out revolution, there is nothing, we the people, can do. Our entire country is ruled by about 500 people who make the laws.

AS long as law makers can invent the law that govt need ASAP , govt stands by law , and when these lawyer are not giving up to govt , it does what it wants.

They have militarized our police force, made it so we cannot speak our minds or do any sort of civil protest. We can now be deemed a terrorist, for just protesting these wars WE DO NOT WANT OR BELIEVE IN.

And recently they have been keeping you in fear so that they can do whatever they want. Just look US is turning to a police state. How many times a year you hear Muslims were going to kill people.

Look how illuminati people act to convince people to accept the next propaganda.

Big corporations fuel our government with money, andoour government declares war on oil producing countries, to keep the corporations rich and happy, while Americans lose their homes in foreclosures.

Have you ever asked yourself that why US govt is not complaining about human rights and massacres in Africa ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

I dont care about that. What I care about is what is the avarage Iranian is doing while its Country prepares for strikes on Israel. Are they protesting?

Iranians, aren't you going to do something ?

edit on 27-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Iran has never started a war and it will never start it. it is in the middle of middle east not like foreign powers when they strike and escape.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join