It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Are you an illegal immigrant? Here, have amnesty! But remember who granted you and your whole family amnesty! You could pick up a gun and start fighting but you'll be alone in this battle. There's a such thing called the "pussification of America" and it's quite real. If you want to stand up for your fellow country men, you'll just get locked up, killed, and all of what was remaining of your happiness will be permanently taken away from you.

I understand your point and I know partially what is the situation like in America. They want to keep you in fear , don't give up to them.

Don't let them keep you in the cage.

Just look at the recent NSA scandal. That is to keep American people from trusting in the internet and revolt against the govt using tweeter and facebook.

They just want Arabic countries revolt and if their revolution is not in the direction that US govt wants , they coup against the govt.

Most people are hanging onto what little happiness they can still grab, and the fear of losing that is too much to actually stand up and fight. Quite honestly, I think that if this is the case, then all americans should just get up and leave the country because you can't be a king without its people. Of course, if all of the working class (35% of all Americans) moves to another country, then you have a country that goes nowhere. I think that would be the ultimate form of protest but of course that will never happen.

You mean it is an option to start striking ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NLDelta9

Does it really matter who used them? The Syrians allowed chems to be used on themselves is the bottom line,whether we support the rebels or not.

So how could the govt stop them from using it , make an iron dome ?

Even the iron dome was just a legend and it didn't work.

And maybe Syria should attack US because US allowed boston bomber to kill people. BEcause Syrians are very caring people.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
If Secretary Kerry is fulfilling his end of some kind of devious plan hashed up back in the sixties at skull & bones and it's gotten this far along

There's not a whole hell of a lot anyone is gonna be able to do about it

IMH&HWO (In my humble & hopefully wrong opinion)

You mean that Skull & bones are bad people ?

They are just playing with skull and bones in their lodge and joke and fool around.they also help the poor and sick.

How could they be bad ?

And this is just a coincidence that BWB and JK are starting wars.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Americans , aren't you going to do something
The truth is:

US has done two major mistakes,

-harbouring UN on it's territory

-harbouring IMF on it's territory

On material gain in wars they have done with Europe by trusting Europe.

When come to responsability Europe has run like a coward,by leaving US alone....to pay the bills.

If another gain from another war can happen,Europe will come again,and again will leave US alone to pay the bills.

This is why Humanity has ended in this black hole.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by mideast

reply to post by mideast

So, are you the sheep or are you the wolf?

Study about Wahhabis and find out for yourself.

OR

You just want to comment and don't like to bother reading ?

I already know the answer.

I was just wondering how you'd respond.

Have you studied

Or

You already knew the answers ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Before America is to do something, YOU and only YOU " Muslims people of the world" have to unite under peace. End the tribal wars, end the sectorial fights and come together as one voice for peace, one voice for world cohabitation, one voice for all and any religious beliefs. It's that easy, that simple. As of now all we hear or see is the East asking for help from the West for troubles in their own land. The west comes to help and then they get bad mouths by half the East...It's never a win win and the West always comes out looking like the tyrant.

Fix your problems on your own and leave us alone.

I do agree that we should solve our problems. But where does this idea come from that we are asking for help ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

And the pathetic thing is I dont see french and british protesting their governments over libya and syria. I wonder why.

I also wonder why liberals and progressives tolerate obama to the extent they do, but then again I remember conservatives tolerating bush to the extent they did. Heck even today we see some diehard bush fans downplaying 9-11, iraq and afghan occupations, as well as DHS.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander
reply to post by mideast

I have given this question a good deal of thought and have finally come to a conclusion.

If there is blowback and retailiation for any strikes this governmaent makes toward Syria, or Iran for that matter. As long as the resulting actions are confined to the Washinton, D.C. area, I will just sit tight and cry for the "collateral damage" which they have brought down upon those there.

However, if there is any type of ground incursion with troops, I will pick up arms in defense of my country, and not feel any sorrow for those I meet in battle. I will fight here at home but will not go to some foreign soil in support of this administration.

Some would say this is splitting fine hairs, but I can't help but believe those in power have brought this on themselves.

So you don't act as long as your interests are not going to be threatened ? Am I reading this wrong ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by piequal3because14

And the pathetic thing is I dont see french and british protesting their governments over libya and syria. I wonder why.

I also wonder why liberals and progressives tolerate obama to the extent they do, but then again I remember conservatives tolerating bush to the extent they did. Heck even today we see some diehard bush fans downplaying 9-11, iraq and afghan occupations, as well as DHS.
Because woods are very deep and they can hide....still.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

At least revolution can result to change

Yeah, you're right: it'll change a bad scenario into an even worst one.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if national defence was put down by a bloodthirsty people? Iran would jump on the occasion. Mafia would seize the opportunity to expand corruption. You speak about peace... Have you ever actually considered the long-term result of your actions?

France, Russia, China... All went through a revolution. Yet the people are still unhappy. There is a lesson to learn here!

edit on 28-8-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

They know what they have changed. And the fact that they aren't still happy.

AT least their govts (except French) are not bllying around to invade other countries. China and Russia are not exporting and importing terrorists into countries

See the difference ? or you think that ALL superpowers are just as evil as your gov ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I am pretty sure lots of libyans, syrians, iraqis, afghanis DID NOT ASK for help but got it anyway.

Israel and palestine are the ones that keep asking for help.

Iran does not need help either, but it seems NATO wants to "help them" regardless.

Yes but you know how the liberal answer ?

They need help even if they don't know it , even if they don't want it. Lets help them for humanity.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by swanne
reply to post by mideast

I'm tired of people thinking that revolution is romantic, revolution is the "right" way, revolution is fun. These people need a reality check. Be not what you accuse others to be.

At least revolution can result to change

Yes it will, and can.

It could lead to a new type of government, one that ends up more tyranical than the last.
It could lead to the defeat of those who revolt, after which follows more restrictive laws and harsh punishments.
It could lead to people being free to do what they want to do.....until the new government decides to start limiting those freedoms again.
It could lead to a lot of bloodshed.......for nothing.

The American revolution resulted in a lot of bloodshed, with a end result that seemed to work for those that wanted freedom. But here we are over 200 years later.....with a government that many feel has gone back to being one that would take away those freedoms.....again.

The French were tired of being poor and starving, so they revolted......the end of which lead to a reign of terror for how long with people being executed?

The Russians revolted against their Czar......and for how long did the USSR hold their people in abject terror in their "police state" they ended up with after that revolution?

Middle eastern countries revolt against their rulers who try to bring their countries into the western world...where instead the people seem to want a theocracy, where their laws dictate the human females are to be considered as property and treated like animals. Instead of being treated like.....human beings.

So yes, revolution can bring change. But that change may not always be "good" nor may it last for very long.

Revolution is always a gamble.

Education, knowledge and respect for each other on the other hand is never a gamble.

As long as people don't want to revolt inside , as long as they want everything else be true without action , all the revolutions are doomed to fail.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

So, are you the sheep or are you the wolf?

Study about Wahhabis and find out for yourself.

OR

You just want to comment and don't like to bother reading ?

I already know the answer.

I was just wondering how you'd respond.

Have you studied

Or

You already knew the answers ?

For someone who asks a lot of questions, you provide very few answers.

But that is an answer, regardless.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
Look Mideast,

Fix your own damn country and tell America to stay the hell out. That is what all Mid-East countries should do. You all need to fight for your own freedom. So what if America goes in and stops the big bad Syrian government, are you expecting us to make them citizens of the U.S. of America? No? Then it comes back to you all running your own damn countries.

Let me tell you how to get what YOU want. Go buy a big bad Russian submarine, I hear they are for sale. Then follow an American ship with say 4000 Americans on it and sink it. Make sure the Syrian flag is seen as the torpedoes are sent out. Then we Americans will make Syria a parking lot for you. Then you can all go pitch your tents there. Then do the same with an Iranian flag on a sub and we will make Iran a parking lot. Rinse repeat until all your enemies are gone.

How's that? Leave us the hell alone. I wish to God the American people would dump EVERYONE in government and just abandon Washington D.C. and go back to States negotiating with each other and leave the Fed out. I'm sick of this game, but my dreams are just that, dreams. We are so dependent on this Cloward/Piven strategy and it's surely going to destroy us as intended.

edit on 28-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

I wish we could fix the country , but only if the US govt could let us.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Em2013

Are you an illegal immigrant? Here, have amnesty! But remember who granted you and your whole family amnesty! You could pick up a gun and start fighting but you'll be alone in this battle. There's a such thing called the "pussification of America" and it's quite real. If you want to stand up for your fellow country men, you'll just get locked up, killed, and all of what was remaining of your happiness will be permanently taken away from you.

I understand your point and I know partially what is the situation like in America. They want to keep you in fear , don't give up to them.

Don't let them keep you in the cage.

Please take no offense...but you seem to be projecting your own political climate there in Iran?

The American people have less fear of thier government than almost any other country on earth. It is why our concerns about government are so "public",

Whilst here on ATS and other places the average American can publicly accuse our current President of all types of things ranging from Tyrant to Terrorist to Homosexual Murderer....with complete impunity other than hearing equally vocal opinions to the contrary.

Whilst from where you post in Iran you are unable to slight your own governmet and leaders in the least without risking immediate arrest?

Unless you would like to prove me wrong and summarize the failings of the current Iranian leadership?

No one is "in fear" here in America...You should visit sometime.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Look, Many of us do not agree with what our Government is doing over there, even if we understand why they are doing it. This is part of the silent black war in the battle for resources against Red China and Russia. other than that though, in plain sight It's business as usual. It's called International Capitalism.

glad to hear it.

The USA is just the sword that is being swung by a much broader problem. Any Civillian who revolts against The U.S Government would be considered a terrorist. Like I mentioned before, it would be suicidal. So I am not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.

Solution

Oh and you guys are far from perfect by the way

What efforts have you done except watching about us or reading what your fellow english researchers have provided for you ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To the OP....The answer is No.

We will not spill one more drop of American blood for people who stab us in the back.

The average person in these Countries either can't or won't stand up for themselves.

We are tired of fighting people hiding behind women. Who will not stand and fight.

I do have compassion. I send my prayers...I will not send our Sons.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaleesi

No , I don't.

I said once before that they are minorities , I said Britain made it to explode Shia from within.

So , Am I a fool to support them ?

IS that a necessary question you asked ?

You say "No, I don't" to the question of supporting Bahayiat. Then, you say "So, am I a fool to support them?" Which is it? You support them or you don't.

I don't.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree that America should just close is borders and only deal with our friends. We don't need their oil, we can feed and cloth ourselves. Let them keep killing each other. It is time we just take care of ourselves. I have earned the right to complain about my govt, I know there are a few here who understand earning that right.

I have muslim friends, they don't read the same book that the extremist do, they believe in love and peace, they don't believe in killing women and children, ever, for any reason.

All I hear from our iranian friend is whabi this and whabi that and America this and that, same old tired crap, and still no answer to what he is doing, is he fighting, is he trying to free Iran. Why should I fight for him when he is not willing to fight for himself.

Hey, I love my country, I thank God I live here. It is not perfect but I would not want to live anywhere else. These folks who don't like it I invite them to go live elsewhere, no I did not think so, lol... Typical BS.

The Bot
edit on 28-8-2013 by dlbott because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Maybe you don't understand the nature of Democracy vs. Dictatorship?...

Which dicatorship exactly , the dictatorship of Shah ?

Or

the dictatorship of saddam when he was invading Iran ?

Or

The dictatorship of Saudi king importing terrorists to Syria ?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join