It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, so I do realize that this forum is "US Political Madness", but...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

Oh dude. You were WRONG. Deal with it.

People who are on here exposing the garbage that the Obama administration is into, will also be the people who will be exposing the garbage that the Christie administration will be into. That should make the few O-bots left who are whining about everything VERY HAPPY.

The 'newbies' here all seem to think this is a right leaning site because everyone is talking about how corrupt the Obama administration is (and it iS!). But the newbies don't realize the fact that, during the Bush43 years, all the threads were exposing his insanity ... and .... that during the upcoming Christie years, all the threads will be exposing his corruption as well.

Stop calling ATS a right wing site because Obama is exposed as corrupt. It isn't.
And when Christie is in and exposed ... don't call ATS a left wing site. It isn't.
ATS exposes the corruption and lies of both the democrats and the republicans.
At this time, the corruption filled scum running the USA are mostly democrats so they take the brunt.
In 2017 it'll be republican criminals running the USA so then they will take the brunt.

ugh .. newbies ...

edit on 8/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The 'newbies' here all seem to think this is a right leaning site because everyone is talking about how corrupt the Obama administration is (and it iS!). But the newbies don't realize the fact that, during the Bush43 years, all the threads were exposing his insanity ... and ....

and the same folks that freak out about Obama on a daily basis were championing GW Bush...I know it is trendy to claim otherwise, but history shows different.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If Hillary gets in, ATS can be a sexist website!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

the Christie administration

Yikes !!

But I think your prediction is correct.

Maybe the key slogan will be "Christie is better that Hillary"

Yikes !!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

The 'newbies' here all seem to think this is a right leaning site because everyone is talking about how corrupt the Obama administration is (and it iS!). But the newbies don't realize the fact that, during the Bush43 years, all the threads were exposing his insanity ... and ....

and the same folks that freak out about Obama on a daily basis were championing GW Bush...I know it is trendy to claim otherwise, but history shows different.

Oh that is hilarious !

Really !

The only difference between GW and Obama ?

Bush doesn't have a nobel peace prize.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Yikes !!

But I think your prediction is correct.

Maybe the key slogan will be "Christie is better that Hillary"

Yikes !!

Christie being better than Hillary is like saying that a sucking chest wound is better than a subdural haematoma!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yikes !! But I think your prediction is correct.

Read my thread - Here come the ChristieCrats
It'll scare the stuff'n out of you. When Christie gets in ... and I do believe he will ... we'll all have plenty of Christie corruption to talk about. Geeeze .. his big financial backers are Soros and Rahm Emannuel. YIKES!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I'm not sure how you can claim I was wrong when you weren't in the conversation I was referring to.

Did I say anything about Obama? I am talking about right wing talking points and opinions. If you can't see that this website is full of them, I think you may be blind.

Most of the topics in the political forum would fit right in on Rush Limbaugh's show or on Fox News. Do you not notice that the sources that are used are often right leaning sources? Brietbart? The Blaze? The Daily Caller?

I may be a newbie, but sometimes fresh eyes can see things that older eyes can't because they have become so accustomed to things that it is "normal" for them.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yikes !! But I think your prediction is correct.

Read my thread - Here come the ChristieCrats
It'll scare the stuff'n out of you. When Christie gets in ... and I do believe he will ... we'll all have plenty of Christie corruption to talk about. Geeeze .. his big financial backers are Soros and Rahm Emannuel. YIKES!

Hating on Moderate Republicans doesn't mean you are non-partisan or objective...

It actually means you are so far right that a Moderate Republican is as distasteful as a Moderate Democrat...

RINO hunting...

I just find it ironic...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Your observations are brilliant.

Start some 'on topic' threads and we can debate the wisdoms.

You can do it !!

Just pull yourself over the bar.

It's easy.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Posts that expose the Obama administrations corruption are correct. It's corrupt to the bone. O-bots don't like that and whine that it's all from FOX or Brietbart or the Blaze .. but the fact is that Obama and his minions and his administration is corrupt. Truth is truth.

AGAIN ... when the Republicans were in charge, all the threads were exposing Bush43s ignorance. When Christie gets in charge ... the threads will be exposing his.

You've been here a month. You don't know the history here. You don't know how the tides flow.

When Obama was elected there were tons of 'pie in the sky' threads by O-bots high on hope-ium who thought Obama would be different. If you had signed up then, you would have thought this was a left wing site because of all the Bush43 bashing and Obama praising.

Then the tide changed because the Obama administration got in and started breaking promises and the corruption became exposed.

People aren't going to start threads that are luv'n on Obama when the fact is that he hasn't done anything worthy of that luv'n. He screws up. We talk about it. Same thing will happen with Christie .. he'll pull boners and we'll all talk about it. You'll think this is a left wing site then .... should make you happy.

edit on 8/26/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Funniest part is ATS is a wait for it,

A CONSPIRACY SITE.

Suppose to hate on both right and left

Not suppose to carry any administrations water.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hating on Moderate Republicans doesn't mean you are non-partisan or objective...

Christie isn't a moderate republican. His big campaign donors are Soros and Rahm Emmanuel.
If he were a moderate .. he wouldn't be near them.

It actually means you are so far right that a Moderate Republican is as distasteful as a Moderate Democrat...

Yeah .. I"m 'FAR RIGHT" ... me and my pro-gay marriage; anti-death-penalty; legalize prostitution and marijuana; keep American government SECULAR views .... yeah, I'm really really far right.
Epic fail Indigo. Try again.

So let's see ... If I talk about how Obama is corrupt .. then I'm far right. If I talk about how Christie or Jindal or Rick Perry or Sarah Palin or Marco Rubio are idiots .. then I'm far right. You people should listen to yourselves .. seriously ... what a hoot!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience

I'm not sure how you can claim I was wrong when you weren't in the conversation I was referring to.

Did I say anything about Obama? I am talking about right wing talking points and opinions. If you can't see that this website is full of them, I think you may be blind.

Most of the topics in the political forum would fit right in on Rush Limbaugh's show or on Fox News. Do you not notice that the sources that are used are often right leaning sources? Brietbart? The Blaze? The Daily Caller?

I may be a newbie, but sometimes fresh eyes can see things that older eyes can't because they have become so accustomed to things that it is "normal" for them.

And you don't find it a bit unusual for sites like Mediamatters, HuffPo, etc. NOT to carry topical stories about the president?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Posts that expose the Obama administrations corruption are correct.

If that's what they did...

Shall we scope through the petty-wacko littering history of Political Madness? Starting with Born in Kenya?

It's the veracity of the claims that fails on a forum once known for Denying Ignorance...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And you don't find it a bit unusual for sites like Mediamatters, HuffPo, etc. NOT to carry topical stories about the president?

They crossed the line !

Obama Administration, HuffPo Partner to Write Blog

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Indigo, you're a smart lady, why do you want to attack the right so strongly? Did you get caught up in the left/right paradigm that the press and the PTB love us so dearly to play along with?

FlyersFan used to drive me crazy with her far right stance, I do believe, she's not so far right these days as just right. She'll be less right if a republican gets in office next, unless it's Christie apparently.

It's very easy for us all to get caught in the spin, we need to remember to step out and look from the outside.

What does the PTB want from us these days? Seems like division, and control, and war money. If we are to believe that the PTB wants a one world order, and to acheive that, the U.S. must become on par with lesser economies, then a slow tear down of our rights and economy is what we'll see. And it seem that it is where we are headed. If we are divided they gain so much more control over us, and quicker.

I was for a very long time left leaning. Over the last 10 years, I've become mostly libertarian minded. I have opinions on things that swing in both or many party directions. One thing I won't sway on is that our govt is not for the people anymore. Lobbyists "donate" so much money, that every person in office, if not already bought, or won't be bought, has a file with their family pictrures in it that keeps them voting "correctly". Our congress votes for things they don't take, like healthcare plans. They preach on about things such as gun confiscation, but they carry concealed weapons and are permitted for them, themselves. They are walking hypocrites in every sense of being.Our polititians outright lie to us, on video! That has been proven fact. What can we take from that, but that nothing they say can be trusted anymore, and the president should be held the strongest accountable for lies.

That is why it seems there are so many right wingers around here, because so many are just fed up with the party in charge. When the next republican gets in office this site will look like a lefty party.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What do the Progressives have to be mad about? Their "Utopia" is coming along just as they planned 100 years ago. What you fail to admit is that most of the "right wingers" you speak of are Progressives as well. America is almost destroyed... Capitalism is all but destroyed... Globalism is in full swing... religion is being crushed in America... Babies are still being aborted... Numerous states have enacted draconian gun control laws... More people are on welfare than ever before... again, what exactly do Progressives have to be mad about?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Posts that expose the Obama administrations corruption are correct. It's corrupt to the bone. O-bots don't like that and whine that it's all from FOX or Brietbart or the Blaze .. but the fact is that Obama and his minions and his administration is corrupt. Truth is truth.

Yes, truth is truth. It's NOT, could be, might be, looks like, sounds like or any of the other crap that right-wingers here on ATS label as truth.

I'm still waiting for an indictment, a trial, a conviction or any other action that could be interpreted as proof of this rampant corruption you speak of.

I've heard a lot of accusations over the past four and a half years, all of which have the endorsements of the best known nut jobs on the planet, but I've seen very little in the way of "Truth" and that's exactly what the OP was referring to. The "fact" that "truth" has no weight in conversations and/or debates with the right-wingers here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Posts that expose the Obama administrations corruption are correct.

If that's what they did...

Shall we scope through the petty-wacko littering history of Political Madness? Starting with Born in Kenya?

It's the veracity of the claims that fails on a forum once known for Denying Ignorance...

Why do you call something as serious as a president's citizenship petty-wacko? One thing people do here on ATS is call names or use derogatory comments such as yours above, when trying hard to discredit without any facts. I see it everyday.

The birth certificate given by the white house was shown to be photoshopped. The entire background of Obama is really a mystery. If he has nothing to hide, he should share.
www.newsmax.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join