It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here come the Christiecrats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Chris Christie ... who obviously will be running for POTUS in 2016 ... is fishing for democrats
to vote for him. The new term you all will be hearing .... Christiecrats.

Washington Examiner - New Chris Christie Ad Embraces Christicrats

A new Chris Christie re-election ad highlights a phenomenon in New Jersey known as “ChristieCrats” – Democrats who support Gov. Christie for re-election.

The ad features a report from radio station WNYC on New Jersey Democrats who support the governor after he welcomed President Obama to the state to tour storm damage in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.

www.youtube.com...

Will the democrats like him and what he stands for?? Let's see ..
Where he is on the issues
To get to the point .. Chris Christie is a Moderate Liberal Populist.
(as well as a panderer and a typical politician )

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
yet another bloated bought n paid for govt. shill supporting all the same BS as he and all who preceded he have always done. christie is a fat joke waiting to be told, nothing more but possibly less.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's no secret that Christie is a Liberal. I heard this commercial on the Mark Levin show last night.

I call the hack "Kristy Kreme".

edit on 3-8-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Chris Christie grates my nerve just as bad as Al Sharpton.

I thought I liked him when he first burst onto the scene, but upon doing research, I found he really doesn't stand for anything I do. He's worse than Mitt.

Do the citizens of the U.S. really want to change from the Chicago way to the Jersey Shore way?

I think the PTB want him to run so Hillary will be elected. So we can continue to move forward.

edit on 3-8-2013 by TDawgRex because: Fat Paws

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Chris Christie ... who obviously will be running for POTUS in 2016 ... is fishing for democrats
to vote for him. The new term you all will be hearing .... Christiecrats.

He has to!!

There will certainly be no conservatives voting for him!!

Christie is the latest shining example of everything wrong with the GOP. After McCain and Romney.....we get THIS GUY???

The only way he'd beat Hillary is if he ate her!
edit on 3-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm right there with you on that. When Christie first started out back in 2008 or so I liked his Jersey attitude and I thought he'd be a welcome dose of reality. Instead, he morphed into an anti-2nd-amendment, slap Obama on the back and play buddy, pandering, run-of-the-milll typical politician. Major disappointment.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Not surprising the moderate Republican is hated on ATS...

He's your best candidate if you want to take the White House in 2016.

The Tea-Party movement is circling the toilet bowl, A Chris Christie nomination over the likes of Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Loui Gohmert, Paul Ryan will flush the Tea Party down where it belongs.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I call the hack "Kristy Kreme".

Obama supporters (if there still are any) are O-bots and are high on hope-ium
Kristy Kreme supporters are Christiecrats.
What are Hillary supporters named? Anyone know??

(and no one say 'smart' or I'll have to dig up a bunch of Hillary scandals .. and none are 'phony')

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

1 - he's not a moderate republican.
2 -
Figures that you'd defend him. No surprise there.

Read up and learn. This is NOT what a moderate republican looks like -
And the reason people don't like him are the same reasons people don't like Obama.
He's a panderer and he can't be trusted.

edit on 8/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The GOP fears the Tea Party otherwise they wouldn't be doing all the trash talk.

Christie is a joke.

The GOP needs to get rid of people like Boehner and McCain, who concede to often all in the name of bipartisanship. Yea...teamwork isn't going so well is it GOP?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

1 - he's not a moderate republican.
2 -
Figures that you'd defend him. No surprise there.

Read up and learn. This is NOT what a moderate republican looks like -
And the reason people don't like him are the same reasons people don't like Obama.
He's a panderer and he can't be trusted.

edit on 8/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

i think it's safe to say, you just described everyone in politics today with that last line, but i agree he's a liar and a thief like the rest of his ilk.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by muse7

The GOP fears the Tea Party otherwise they wouldn't be doing all the trash talk.

Christie is a joke.

The GOP needs to get rid of people like Boehner and McCain, who concede to often all in the name of bipartisanship. Yea...teamwork isn't going so well is it GOP?

The GOP fears the Tea Party because it's going to be the reason the GOP will be extinct in a few years.

Changing Demographics.

If you ever want to see a Republican president again then Republicans must nominate someone with moderate views and not a far right extremist from the Tea Party.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

Christie is a joke.

The GOP fears the Tea Party because it's going to be the reason the GOP will be extinct in a few years.

Changing Demographics.

If you ever want to see a Republican president again then Republicans must nominate someone with moderate views and not a far right extremist from the Tea Party.

would be nice to hire a president with no party affiliation and i would go even farther in saying, it would be nice to tear down the wall of lies perpetuated by a party system of any kind, that and soooo many other illegal doings of our elected officials but i digress, why discuss it at all when it's so obviously broken that it can never be fixed and will have to be replaced.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The GOP needs to get rid of people like Boehner and McCain, ...

... and Marco Rubio who has a former Soros fella as his chief of staff.
... and Chris Christie who is anti 2nd Amendment.
... and Scott Brown of Mass. (oh wait .. he's GONE!
)
... and people need to stop calling John Roberts (SCOTUS) a 'conservative'.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The GOP needs to get rid of people like Boehner and McCain, ...

... and Marco Rubio who has a former Soros fella as his chief of staff.
... and Chris Christie who is anti 2nd Amendment.
... and Scott Brown of Mass. (oh wait .. he's GONE!
)
... and people need to stop calling John Roberts (SCOTUS) a 'conservative'.

John Roberts! Lol

He was appointed by Bush who isn't a Conservative. He will forever go down in the history books as the only Republican to vote for Obamacare.

Jackass.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

He's your best candidate if you want to take the White House in 2016.

The Tea-Party movement is circling the toilet bowl, A Chris Christie nomination over the likes of Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Loui Gohmert, Paul Ryan will flush the Tea Party down where it belongs.

Paul Ryan isn't a Conservative. And if Christie gets the nomination for the GOP I will vote for the Democrat as a protest vote. The big-government, establishment Progressive Republicans need to join the DNC. These jerks run as Conservatives in red states just to get elected, then join with the Democrats most of the time once they get to Washington and ignore the will of their constituents who put them in office.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

Christie is a joke.

Changing Demographics.

Why don't the Progressive Republicans just join their Progressive allies in the DNC?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Politics depresses me. All we're going to get is a choice between the greater or lesser evil. At least whoever comes after Obama I can't imagine could possibly be worse even if he or she (Hillary) is the greater of 2 evils this time. I was hoping Benghazi would have burned her ass for good politically, but it's like this nation doesn't even care about Benghazi anymore. People are much more interested in the Kardashians or Jersey Shore.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The new political divide is liberty and anti-liberty.

Plenty of R's and D's share Christie's anti-liberty positions.

He'd actually be the perfect candidate if the partisan morons ever looked in the mirror are realized they're both on the same anti-liberty team.

Christie/Bush 2016. Because you love the boot on your neck.

or

Hillary/Emanuel 2016. Because you love the boot on your neck.

Either way that boot isnt going anywhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
The new political divide is liberty and anti-liberty.

Plenty of R's and D's share Christie's anti-liberty positions.

He'd actually be the perfect candidate if the partisan morons ever looked in the mirror are realized they're both on the same anti-liberty team.

Christie/Bush 2016. Because you love the boot on your neck.

or

Hillary/Emanuel 2016. Because you love the boot on your neck.

Either way that boot isnt going anywhere.

And a Rand Paul/ Ted Cruz nomination would give the working and middle class a boot up the ass on behalf of big corporations .

It's a lose lose lose situation. This country needs a REAL progressive leader that will put the people first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join