It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If you take the product of letters times the number of letters in a fairy tale, then divide the product of words times the number of words, you will get a number. It probably won't be pi either.

This is proof of arithmetic. You can attach any significance you like to this number. If you have been indoctrinated into religious fairy tales, you can even use it as proof of creation.....if you don't mind a bit of laughter. This would indicate you have too much time on your hands. It would also be strongly indicative of something about creationism, perhaps not in the way you seem to think.....

Great. So you will take the challenge to do it yourself since it's so easy?

"I challenge you to do the same from English. Take the value of each English letter as follows. A=6, B=12 and so on. Write a sentence ending in Pi, based on the method in the link below, that outlines natural selection and evolution. I dare you. Also, make sure that you get Pi to the fourth decimal. No more and no less. Do the same for e with a second sentence. Go ahead, give it a try. "

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

In the Bible, heaven is always the word for heavens. It represents the sky and eternity beyond the horizon. The Bible does not outline a heaven that is separated from the current kingdom we occupy. On the contrary, the entire creation is in dimensional levels. Clearly, the Bible states that you must be born again. This is not the last life. Your current work determines you next robe (body) and crown (mind). The promise is that the curse will be lifted and we will live with no more entropy (Decay and death). Life will last and death will be overcome.

Midrash

Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.

Death is a transition. Rise or sink. It's a choice based on faith. Faith determines thoughts, words and deeds. Faith is the ability to make the indeterminate determined. God places a great deal of emphasis on the need for faith in Him. This implies that we recognize His trustworthiness. It also implies our own trustworthiness.

In all honesty, is there not room for questioning??? What proof do we have other than a bunch of old men who craved for power, attention, followers upon a poor, uneducated populace??

Is that not a possibility? What proof do we have? People have been writing stories for years. The bible, created by man and retracted in 343AD by Constantine, who threw away those teachings HE did not believe in.

I am not here to challenge what you believe in or to say it is wrong....that is your choice...However it has all been said before, and it should not be this difficult if GOD EXISTS. If he does WHERE IS HE??? ( I know, no one knows the when or time, how convenient). Let's face it, honestly, if GOD EXISTED, WHERE IS HE? Peace!!

edit on 24-8-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2013 by ItDepends because: sentence structure

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Another "proof" thread failure.

How many deceptive threads does one need to create in order to lose all credibility?

Here is another long laundry list of bible contradictions, complete with one of my favorite quotes.

“The Bible is like a person, and if you torture it long enough, you can get it to say almost anything you'd like it to say."
- Rev. Dr. Francis H. Wade

It never fails to amaze me that there are some 30,000 different Christian sects believing different things, but regardless of that, your particular flavor of belief is obviously right?...Wrong! and your thread is "proof" of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

PROOF

If you take the product of letters times the number of letters in Genesis 1, then divide the product of words times the number of words, you get 3.1415. You don't get all of Pi.

I certainly hope someone got to this before me. I readily admit I didn't get further then this.

Before I even get into the math of the 'proof'. Which verison of the bible? The hebrew bible? Greek? Which?

1) the product of letters = what do you mean here, product is the result of multipling one or more numbers. I think you may have meant the SUM of all the letters in Genesis.

2) the product of words - again just what are you trying to describe? Do you actually mean SUM.

3) you seem to be trying to divide and mulitply the two variables to get to PI. Which is it:

Sum of Letters = X and Sum of Words = y

X x Y = 3.1415 or X / Y = 3.1415 or maybe

Y/X = 3.145 (mutilplication being commutative)

This isn't Proof (no matter what someone on you tube says) - it doesn't make any sense the way you've stated it. If you want an honest hearing get these things in order before stating your case.

I've a slight interest in the 'bible code' but don't know nearly enough to either believe in it (it would be really kewl) nor explain it to others

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
But the part that irritates me most, is people actually willingly swallow this garbage. Even the mods agree its trash. And yet people swallow it because its a comfortable lie.

No wonder this world is going to hell in a handbasket.

The part that irritates me more is the approach of the OP and the manner in which he(she) proceeds to try and force people to swallow this garbage by disguising it as proof. As if this community is devoid of any semblance of intelligence; or a sense of smell capable of discerning a rat.

We should all know better by now to think that "proof" of anything would ever be presented here on ATS (no offense)

Any thread purporting to have proof of something- especially of the religious nature- should be taken with a mountain sized grain of salt. You can't be scammed by someone if you know it's coming.

Oh, and hell is religious allegory devised by man to scare the crap out of people. It's a complete hypocrisy in my view. If we are all made in God's image, and God is all forgiving then why should there even be place like hell in the first place? I'll never understand it...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

There was a link provided in the OP, as well as a podcast linked by Missler that gives you the answers to your questions. Read the OP. LINK

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Here is the calculation from John 1: John 1

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Very interesting. You should look into the Hebrew and Greek syllable meter. It doesnt speak much of creation, but it does tell us that we are in year 6121 from the Fall. And it verifies the veracity of the entire New Testament.

www.brainout.net...
edit on 24-8-2013 by BELIEVERpriest because: link

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Until someone can demonstrate a higher axiom of truth, this view stands.

"There is no truth" would be a higher axiom.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest

Very interesting. You should look into the Hebrew and Greek syllable meter. It doesnt speak much of creation, but it does tell us that we are in year 6121 from the Fall. And it verifies the veracity of the entire New Testament.

I have read about this somewhat. The other day, I came across a PDF on the subject. It's interesting, but I have not studied it.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aphorism

Until someone can demonstrate a higher axiom of truth, this view stands.

"There is no truth" would be a higher axiom.

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. All you need is in these three letters. Aleph is strength. Mem is water. Tav is the Cross of Christ. Mem represents our involution into the waters of life to rise to new life. Christ is the Aleph Tav (Beginning and End). Time is the present and the preset is the gift. We are here for a reason and the reason is the truth. Repentance from the error solves the error and fulfills the law.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

"the key to why and how we are here"
oh yeh, sure, our finite minds can comprehend the infinite. no one knows why existence is, or even if it is.

"Why can't people see?"
maybe you've made it to complicated?

"Even when it is shown so clearly, they joke about the Lord of the Rings in relation. Interesting."
what you see clearly, or imagine you do, others see dark mud.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
you're a frikkin loon

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
THAT is your proof? Seriously? :O

I could play mathematical acrobatics with any text and come up with all sorts of "proofs" of just about anything.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

"the key to why and how we are here"
oh yeh, sure, our finite minds can comprehend the infinite. no one knows why existence is, or even if it is.

"Why can't people see?"
maybe you've made it to complicated?

"Even when it is shown so clearly, they joke about the Lord of the Rings in relation. Interesting."
what you see clearly, or imagine you do, others see dark mud.

It's really quite simple. Aleph Bet is Alphabet. It is the word Father in Hebrew and represents the origin of the Word. What is the Word? The Son of God. Bet Nun is House of seed. DNA is housed in a seed. We come from the seeds. In essence, we are created by the Father and immersed into the Mother. Mother is Aleph Mem (Strength of the Water). For any two things to combine (Coalesce) in nature, they must have a catalyst. Water is our catalyst, but water is not enough of a definition. Hydrogen is a more accurate way of seeing the origin of the elements and of water as flowing from the starting gate of Strong Nuclear Force.

What I just described is a mix of Hebrew words and what we already know from science and theory. Chirality is a term that means something to this creative process. With this small amount of limited information, we cannot see the truth of God leaving us the pattern for DNA and Seed engaging life. Any child would understand that DNA is a language and letters make words. Proteins follow the same patters of letters, words and paragraphs as they build a body. Information science is the new science of physics. Why? They need it to understand the mathematics of their theory.

Again, it's obvious and not muddy at all. The Christian Trinity is the Creative pattern in nature. Two become one more. Overunity is creating more from less. Life does this. 7 billion people on Earth prove this pattern. We are all in the catalyst together. Father, Mother Son.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Again, it's obvious and not muddy at all

Yes, so obvious in fact, that one must do a bunch of calculations and mental hoopla to understand it.

Furthermore, this practice can be done with virtually any text to derive some sort of meaning.

Honestly.

~Tenth
edit on 8/24/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

[qutoe]
Again, it's obvious and not muddy at alYes, so obvious in fact, that one must do a bunch of calculations and mental hoopla to understand it.

Furthermore, this practice can be done with virtually any text to derive some sort of meaning.

Honestly.

~Tenth
l

Demonstrate. If it is easy, then answer the challenge in the OP with an example.

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think this was an interesting post. Yes it helps if you already have faith, but the details the OP has put forward may just spur someone to do their own further research in to creation... and who knows! they may change their mind and begin to realise there's just TOO much for it all to be a coincidence.

I think the post was interesting. To me, there was some old, some new info. So it was a good read.

Proof? No... because there never will be. But i think the way some people are reacting to this post is noting shy of rude. The OP may have suggested "proof" in the title. And upon reading you may feel you were duped... But clearly, effort has been made here to produce an interesting post that has merit.

Take it for what it is. And if you don't like it, that's cool! But don't be so flippant towards it.
edit on 24-8-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. All you need is in these three letters. Aleph is strength. Mem is water. Tav is the Cross of Christ. Mem represents our involution into the waters of life to rise to new life. Christ is the Aleph Tav (Beginning and End). Time is the present and the preset is the gift. We are here for a reason and the reason is the truth. Repentance from the error solves the error and fulfills the law.

Aah, the alphabet. I suppose truth does arise only in words.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Great. So you will take the challenge to do it yourself since it's so easy?

"I challenge you to do the same from English. Take the value of each English letter as follows. A=6, B=12 and so on. Write a sentence ending in Pi, based on the method in the link below, that outlines natural selection and evolution. I dare you. Also, make sure that you get Pi to the fourth decimal. No more and no less. Do the same for e with a second sentence. Go ahead, give it a try. "

So a meaningless and convoluted mathematical calculation of a fairy tale, that has been translated from different languages into English, would be verification of evolution?

All I can say is that you have put up a proof of creation that, in essence, is equal to the best of them. Which is not necessarily a compliment.

edit on 24-8-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join