It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What the OP is pulling is also called the "trying to fit modern things into an old fairy tales".. where people try to see things we discovered now and fit it into old stuff and try to justify it.

The cows says "moo.." it must be mean Moon.. what! that means the cow is from the moon!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
When proof starts of as dividing the number of words / letters in something its not proof, its desperation
edit on 25-8-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

And isn't that what math and science are all founded in?

You know what another question that should be posed here; "Does faith come through proof?" No. But when many small "proofs" and many small encounters in your life that your logical mind doesn't see as proof, but your heart does, that becomes faith. Or another question to ask "If you did have proof of God, would that really change anything to you?" If your answer is yes, then that is good, because know it or not, your heart is seeking God. If your answer is no, then you really have to find why not?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by flipflop
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Do you remember where it said "Count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man and his number is six hundred three score and six (666)

Isn't it interesting or not, that if you give the alphabet A,B,C etc etc starting with A a value of 100 so a=100 and b=101 and c=102 etc etc right up to Z =125 ok and choose the letters H I T L E R who some might say was a beast well if you calculate the values of the letters in that name you get 666, I thought that was interesting... and it makes just as much sense as your idea of proof of us being created... methinks so anyway

In Hebrew Gematria, Hitler is 222. In English, it is

h 48
i 54
t 120
l 72
e 30
r 108

I didn't create the system. I didn't write the Hebrew. The systems for both gematria and linguistics are well established systems.

According to that reply, you have made a noose for your own neck, because this reply illustrates what a lot of people here are saying to you. That you alter things to fit, if you had a square you would plane it to make it fit in the round hole... and it doesn't bother me that you changed my reply into a different language to fit into your misfitting little world of delusion... hahaha it's quite funny really... you should realise this site is filled with some great thinkers and skilful people. it's not a site for village idiots to be wandering about in... and regarding your idea of proof of us all being created, methinks it more a case of EnochWasShi?e..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Delusion can be the only state of mind for anyone trying to cling to any other conclusion. This is what I stated. What conclusion is that? Proof we are created.

So you are saying that anyone who does not agree with your conclusions is delusional?.....sounds like an ad hominem to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yes of course your so correct, some of the places in the bible
did in fact exist, this simply means exactly what it means, they
existed, it does not speak to the validity of any other claims
made therein.

Lets see, god could either A give us a book written directly in
mathematics with real understanding of our universe and our
world written therein, but instead he cloaks it in written text that
has to be "interpreted". Which in the end means no one can
ever know if it is actually correct.

Then he proceeds to put crazy stuff like condoning slavery,
a cure for leprosy that involves pigeon blood, murders
children for making fun of 1 guy, i mean really? this is the
shining example of intelligence and mercy? REALLY?

He even murdered his own son to forgive us for our sins,
you know because human sacrifice is just a wonderful example
for a god to set for his followers....... I mean heck human
sacrifice to clean folks of impurities is so unique to christianity
right?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i'm having trouble figuring out what exactly you are trying to prove, op..

creationism?

everything is technially "created" through some kind of process, including us.. are you against the accepted time frame of human creation?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Seeing that I shall not waste my time of spurious podcasts that offer just theories, yet again there's no proof in a thread named proof, just ideals and deception.

Just theories?

Are you aware of the cold reality that evolution is a theory?

Nope, evolution is not a holy scientific fact, as it is sometimes presented by the believers in the Omniscient Science.

edit on 25-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Whenever I hear the word "proof" I get skeptical......

But kudos to you for the work and time you have put into this post. Thankyou.

By the way I don't think the creationists or the evolutionists, or anyone else for that matter, have enough "proof" to "prove" their view(s). Time will tell.....

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
lots of shallow, impulsive, responses from some members who simply don't want to be told what might or might not be the truth.

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
they can spot useless attacks based on nothing but a chance to ridicule someone you disagree with. It has been my experience that those who do not like the bible are the first to throw stones, ridicule and be rude in general.

Indeed I must have missed the "might, or might not" be truth part in the below quote. As to ridicule........................

In this simple thread, I will show you undeniable proof that Creation over Evolution is the primary truth appealing to the rational mind. Delusion can be the only state of mind for anyone trying to cling to any other conclusion.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Dear god the word-play hurts my eyes

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Your higher nature is screaming at you to listen and pay attention. That's the knot in your heart pulling you away from cognitive dissonance toward truth. Once you surrender to truth, you are set free by faith from the law restricting you.

There is an irrefutable proof of things not going the way God had planned, because he added an expletive into the name of the first book of Torah: בראשית

That Hebrew word is pronounced "b_e_r_e_s_h_i_t."

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Your proof could also be proof that god was drunk while he created us, but sadly, it isn't proof of his drunkeness because it isn't proof of him.

Proof of god would look more like all of us being transported off this plane of existence to have a chat with him, simply by clicking into the thread.

In a sense, I could say this is proof he doesn't exist, as that's what I was expecting when I clicked it. Guess I'll have to keep waiting for that one...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

Seeing that I shall not waste my time of spurious podcasts that offer just theories, yet again there's no proof in a thread named proof, just ideals and deception.

Just theories?

Nope, evolution is not a holy scientific fact, as it is sometimes presented by the believers in the Omniscient Science.

Do you even know what a scientific theory is or are you completely illiterate when it comes to science?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The only thing this thread proves is one huge difference between science and religion.

Science uses evidence and proof to reach a conclusion, whatever that conclusion may be.
Religion already has it's conclusion then tries to find evidence and proof to fit into this conclusion and support it.
Unfortunately the latter method fails from the start as the conclusion has no room for flexibility whatsoever.

I'll just throw this bit in as well for what it's worth.
There seems to be a further belief from believers of creation that scientists are desperate to prove evolution in an attempt to prove the non-existence of god.
This is utter fabrication by creationists in an attempt to divert from what they're doing i.e. trying (and failing miserably) to disprove and discredit evolution as they bizarrely believe this will somehow "prove" creation. They also do this as they have no testable proof or evidence of creation itself as the OP has clearly (but inwittingly!) explained.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Interesting that the OP would call out the ad hominen attack while at the same time calling anyone who disagrees crazy and irrational. A text book ad hominen attack if there ever was one.

Hypocrisy: Religion 101.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

Just theories?

Ok someone needs a science lesson! In science we have 3 things data and theirs laws and then we have something called theories which explain the laws and the data. When you here the word theory you obviously think wow thats what they think but cant prove its only a theory. Wait one have to stop laughing ok now lets llokk at Einsteins theory of relativity for a minute a fact would be oh gravity a law would be his famous equation E=MC 2. And what explains all this of course the theory of relativity. Do you know how we know Einstein is correct? scientists just dont guess they do something called experiments and they collect data. For example if Einstine were wrong we wouldnt have GPS works only because relativity gave us the ability to make something called calculations.

Now dont think im treating you like a 5th grader because im not because in science they learn what a theory is. So now to the theory of evolution it has been proven by data gathered (in science they call this empirical data by the way) it has been proven by scientific experiment. But they will never change the name to the fact of evolution because thats not in science. Theorems exist in science and math.Have you ever heard of the Pythagorean theorem because to you apparently we cant figure out the third side of a triangle knowing the length of the other two its only a theory after all. Ok i have to go now getting hard to type im laughing to hard.
edit on 8/25/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't the Bible originally passed around by word of mouth? If that's true, doesn't that makes all codes and numerical coincidences in it meaningless regardless of the language they're in? It's not the original wording anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
good
thread

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

A meteorite found in Antarctica adds extra impact to the theory that the essential building blocks of life on Earth came from outer space, say US scientists.

The team from the University of Arizona say they have discovered a 'carbonaceous chondrite' meteorite - found in 1995 and called 'CR2 Grave Nunataks 59229' - contains relatively high amounts of ammonia and amino acids.

Carbonaceous chondrites meteorites contain abundant organic materials as they have not been melted, and much of their original chemical composition remains intact.

The research, led by Professor Sandra Pizzarello, is published today in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

"Proof"

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
No contradiction. Bond servant and slave are different. This is implying our salvation after the work of the servant is complete. We are bonded to serve others. Salvation comes AFTER Christ returns.

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"No longer under a guardian"?

1 Peter 2
25 For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls.

"No longer slave nor free"?

Ephesians 6
5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

He even contradicts himself on this more than once.

Galatians 5
1 For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

So there are no more slaves, but there are and slaves should submit to their masters but they shouldn't.

Did I get that right?
edit on 24-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join