It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
I think this was an interesting post. Yes it helps if you already have faith, but the details the OP has put forward may just spur someone to do their own further research in to creation... and who knows! they may change their mind and begin to realise there's just TOO much for it all to be a coincidence.

I think the post was interesting. To me, there was some old, some new info. So it was a good read.

Proof? No... because there never will be. But i think the way some people are reacting to this post is noting shy of rude. The OP may have suggested "proof" in the title. And upon reading you may feel you were duped... But clearly, effort has been made here to produce an interesting post that has merit.

Take it for what it is. And if you don't like it, that's cool! But don't be so flippant towards it.
edit on 24-8-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

I can see how people do not see proof. Communication is the response you get. The definition of proof is this: The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true. If I fail to compel from my argument, then it is not dependent on me. It depends on the response I get, yet communication is the response.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
lots of shallow, impulsive, responses from some members who simply don't want to be told what might or might not be the truth. How many of them actually understood the opening post, not many I reckon. They saw those three words they detest - 'God' 'proof' 'truth' - and any possibility of unbiased assessment went flying out the window.
Thank you OP for a stimulating and deep thesis on a tough subject, tough and very much taboo in the minds of many these days. Please don't go away.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
lots of shallow, impulsive, responses from some members who simply don't want to be told what might or might not be the truth. How many of them actually understood the opening post, not many I reckon. They saw those three words they detest - 'God' 'proof' 'truth' - and any possibility of unbiased assessment went flying out the window.
Thank you OP for a stimulating and deep thesis on a tough subject, tough and very much taboo in the minds of many these days. Please don't go away.

Thank you. My thoughts in these threads speak to the inner man, but the outer man will reject it. The few, like you, that do see the truth, are in balance with their upper natures. Truth is compelled to agree when it is present.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The mysterious discovery is linking numbers, sound and design in life matter. They all have the same signature yet they are each complex including a designed evolution that walks beside creation in the original design and evolutionary blueprint. Esthetically everything can be missed (laymen are easy to fool) however upon deep scientific investigation what begins to appear are the mysteries that everything living has The Creator's fingerprint upon it through numeric's, physics, frequency which relates to a numerical value, mathematics and sound, including color - the great crystal flower of life just as Enoch witnessed in the celestial realms.

There is a mystery within a mystery hidden inside our water, crystal and the primary structure of every living thing that the sun gives life to upon this blue rock. This all has a frequency, in sound which relates to a numerical value that resonates in the universe as a living dimensional piece of matter. Hard to translate physics with the meta of 'life' here.

Science is on the brink of discovering this yet they fear what that entails because it would undo the matrix of the civilization as it has been purposely constructed by the fallen and the fabric of the hidden would become undone. This is not The Father's intent because the world has yet to experience HIS Judgement and wrath as a payment for mankind's rebellion and rejection.

Science cannot be transparent about what they have discovered even with regards to our DNA and blood types including what they term junk DNA which is not Junk at all. Science unequivocally cannot afford to fess up to everything it has discovered because the entire system depends on hiding the truth and maintaining the status quo of Voltaire's ignorant garden.

The Creator's fingerprint is upon every living thing and that is a fact that science (Illuminati) would like to hide. They, throughout the ages especially in the era of what was one of many great purposeful contradictions in the historical periods of civilization and the so called enlightenment era which was anything but enlightening, established to keep humanity in the dark towards their manifesting agenda and the truth of our origins and historical war with the fallen.

a very light read:
www.ldolphin.org...

www.ucg.org...

www.youtube.com...

cnsnews.com...
edit on 24-8-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Thank you. My thoughts in these threads speak to the inner man, but the outer man will reject it. The few, like you, that do see the truth, are in balance with their upper natures. Truth is compelled to agree when it is present.

My "inner man" is telling me that this is how cults start.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

ur problem jiggerj is that u think that God should grant u entry into his kingdom just for being jiggerj. when was the last time someone stopped by and gave u 1 tone of gold.. for free? a giant diamond? a storeroom full of flawless diamonds each the size of a football field? this still does not equate to the value of God's priceless gift.

You've got to WORK FOR IT!
reply to post by filledcup

Oh no, no. lol From what I've been reading from other members, Jesus took all the hard work away. We are forgiven everything. EVERYBODY goes to heaven now. Sure, there are those that won't feel guilty about their sins, but that's the way they are made and can't feel what they CAN'T feel. They can't change and grow because it's simply not in them to do so. The rest of us automatically feel guilty and sorry when we wrong someone - it's natural for us. So, no more hard work. We're headin' for that great Disney World in the sky!

Jesus prepared The Way back to God. he doesnt walk it for u. christians who believe that they are automatically saved for accepting Jesus are deluded. they need to be careful they are not in the flock to whom he will say "i do not know you"

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I see what you are saying and it has credibility depending on which documents you are reading in relation to scripture. It's a mystery for sure. Have you read this: Eyes Wide Open

No matter what it appears between principalities, powers and mankind, God is in control and has a destiny for it all.

Good comments. Thank you. Your thoughts are at a deeper level than most.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76

My "inner man" is telling me that this is how cults start.

Your higher nature is screaming at you to listen and pay attention. That's the knot in your heart pulling you away from cognitive dissonance toward truth. Once you surrender to truth, you are set free by faith from the law restricting you.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Most of us who reply to such threads are firmly in our beliefs. The fact is, there are thousands who read these threads and never reply, but they can tell when someone has put a lot of thought into what they are presenting and they can spot useless attacks based on nothing but a chance to ridicule someone you disagree with. It has been my experience that those who do not like the bible are the first to throw stones, ridicule and be rude in general.

For those seeking new information, they can check out the links and videos. How is an expert sharing their knowledge on a youtube somehow not to be respected. I can't afford to go to all these conferences. I appreciate a great video sharing information.

For all you lurkers, I hope you do find these threads helpful.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I believe that the bible has lessons but, come on....it was obviously written by a repressed old man. I was raised in christian private schools and have never been treated so poorly in my life. The military was a welcome break from all the in fighting and hate that "Christians" play at. I remember my history teacher (senior religion teacher) popping open a ginger ale the day Frank Zappa died because he was soooo happy. Hypocrites.
You may find that people who don't believe the bible cast stones but believe me, there are plenty who have knowledge of the bible that reject most of it.

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
English Standard Version (ESV)
Marrying Female Captives

10 “When you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord your God gives them into your hand and you take them captive, 11 and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you desire to take her to be your wife, 12 and you bring her home to your house, she shall shave her head and pare her nails. 13 And she shall take off the clothes in which she was captured and shall remain in your house and lament her father and her mother a full month. After that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. 14 But if you no longer delight in her, you shall let her go where she wants. But you shall not sell her for money, nor shall you treat her as a slave, since you have humiliated her.

Yes, I can see such wisdom! /smacks forehead.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

"No longer under a guardian"?

1 Peter 2
25 For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls.

"No longer slave nor free"?

Ephesians 6
5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

He even contradicts himself on this more than once.

Galatians 5
1 For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

So there are no more slaves, but there are and slaves should submit to their masters but they shouldn't.

Did I get that right?
edit on 24-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Religious texts is as much proof as Lord of the rings really happened
The movie is proof

Not reasonable at all. Take one paragraph out of the Lord of the Rings, add product of letters times the number of letters in the sentence, then divide the product of words times the number of words. If you get Pi in relation to the context of creation of the Gollum, then you have proof. Until then, the Bible stands as the enigma that provides the basis for this verse:

The problem with that line of thinking is that there are a different number of letters depending on the language it is written in. On top of this, numerology is just retarded. Oh my god, if you take 9, and subtract 4, you get 5! There are 5 letters in the word "Bible!" - PROOF DAT GAWD EXISTZ LEL.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

But wait theres more If i take the number values for "pie alla mode" and convert that into numbers then times that by the number of letters in martha stewarts cook book. Then subtract the square root of the number value of her last name. Then we convert it back into a sentence we get :

"Youve got to be kidding me right?"
(just for accuracy sake the laughing icons were not part of the formula and do not show in the actual math they were added as a literary point from the author of this post)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by FyreByrd

There was a link provided in the OP, as well as a podcast linked by Missler that gives you the answers to your questions. Read the OP. LINK

But you aren't answering even my first question - What bible?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
great thread! I really loved the intro to it and how you presented the material.
I personally don't have any problems with YouTube and I think when presented in a useful manner, it'll do its part when trying to convey something.
Those giants huh? hmmm I would like to take on a 13 ft freak. I'm 6'3, military and body builder type. Do you think I can stand a chance against a "Nephilim"? LOL prolly not, but I'll sure damn well try my hardest, you'll gonna have to work for your meal!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

PROOF
If you take the product of letters times the number of letters in Genesis 1, then divide the product of words times the number of words, you get 3.1415. You don't get all of Pi. You get it to four decimal places. Do the same in John 1, you get e (2.7182). You don't get all of e. You get it to four decimal places. Why would God put Pi in Genesis 1 and e in John 1, the two most prominent verses explaining creation?

Yeah, that's right. Why would God hide number e (2.7182...), which is the base of NATURAL logarithms, into the Gospel of John to "disprove" evolution altogether with the "myth" of the NATURAL selection?

Are you aware of the fact that your "proof" can be done away with by arguing the choice of the Bible, because there are different editions that contain different number of words and therefore different number of letters?

You didn't even bother to mention the name of the Bible, as the source of your claim and justify its choice.

But let's go ahead with your argument concerning Pi in the book of Genesis. Do you really know why the number is there the way you arrived at it? See, a turn of 1 pi in radians is a turn of 180 degrees. That means it is a turn in the OPPOSITE direction. By putting Pi in Genesis where the origin is nicely rendered, God said that we should go ahead with the OPPOSITE to the Biblical story in Genesis. And the opposite to the creation is the evolution.

Now His Infinite Wisdom and Divine Omniscience God the Lord is laughing his butt off . . .

edit on 25-8-2013 by tremex because: typos

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Your higher nature has been hijacked, from before you got to this planet, it is high time you remember this fact, as you waste unimaginable resources trying to rewrite yourself to somehow help yourself find a god that has been not around since it looked itself in the mirror.

Far greater mysteries have occurred than the ones you have boxed yourself into.

I feel you desperately need an big time manifestation of some high powered '___' so that you can see the incredible amount of things you are missing.

Trying to convince people from the position you have taken that somehow the "CREATOR" is responsible for all of this and yet has to desperately clone a mysterious tale to convince the masses that its words are correct, and that is all it needs to claim victory is interesting, and likely just another "fallen being" trying to have you release it to its escape from the hell it has created.

My God man, you are going to be in terrible shock, and perhaps damaged beyond repair if you do not actually realize what has happened here, and actually try to fulfill your mission to REALLY do something about it!!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Why write Genesis in encrypted form so as to mislead people for 2500 years until you came along to explain it to them?

There are other major problem with your efforts besides the obvious fact numerology is stupid nonsense.

You've already predetermined that the Bible conforms to science. So a match must be found!
Anyone can distort, contort, numerologize, misapply, confirmation bias and just be plain wrong about science, the Bible, or both such that a match....however unpersuasive, is found.

If you were actually correct, you should be able to announce and predict science simply by reading the Bible, just as we should be able to predict the future by reading Nostradamus. But neither ever actually happens.

The point is that numerology is silly, as you can make it do most anything you want, and attribute to the various permutations to almost anything you want.

All without the least bit of evidence.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

There are other major problem with your efforts besides the obvious fact numerology is stupid nonsense.

All without the least bit of evidence.

The OP doesn't present any numerology. Here is a broader form of the definition just for your convenience:

"Numerology: the branch of knowledge that deals with the occult significance of numbers."

The OP lists various coincidental arrangements and presents them as intentionally created by God to facilitate some "proof." You can't attack someone's position by using ad hominem while arguing for a rational approach.

It's possible that someone had already mentioned that, but the ratio between words and letters, which is allegedly 3.1415 in the case of the first chapter of Genesis, is way too low, because the average length of an English word is between 4 and 5 letters. That's the starting point to disprove the OP claim.
edit on 25-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When proof starts of as dividing the number of words / letters in something its not proof, its desperation...

Seeing that I shall not waste my time of spurious podcasts that offer just theories, yet again there's no proof in a thread named proof, just ideals and deception.

I term this : Street magic religion...
edit on 25-8-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join