It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I like to refer to halos.com. Here we have the World's most respected scientist on polonium halos in granitic rocks stating that the World must have cooled in about 3 minutes after it was created.

His offer to face off with those who would rebut him have gone unanswered. However, his online critics, who are not "experts" in this field, claim he is wrong.

Gentry is not a geologist and not the only researcher that worked on polonium halos. He is only famous because of his YEC position. His polonium halo argument has several issues.

Refutation of polonium halos

This link provides a fairly simple read regarding the matter.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
Have you found anything that would show that we were created (as the op doesn't seem to have)? You know, like a creator, or a genuine explanation of how exactly this task was accomplished.....beyond..... he just spontaneously generated us into existence.....no evolution necessary just *poof*, there you go? If, "in the beginning was the word", did it sound anything like "abracadabra" or "hey presto"?

No, I have not. On the contrary. Considering your word salad, I can only conclude that human evolution is in some particular cases in its infancy.
PROOF: netdna.copyblogger.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The headline was misleading. I would sooner believe in the church of the flying spaghetti monster.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

mattsawaufo

The headline was misleading. I would sooner believe in the church of the flying spaghetti monster.

You would rather believe in a flying spaghetti monster????

You know what that tels us about you?

For you information. The only people who thinks God is a spaghetti monster are people like you.
You will never hear a christian say that God is a spaghetti monster.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

spy66

mattsawaufo

For you information. The only people who thinks God is a spaghetti monster are people like you.

Id say it tells us he doesnt believe in god. Which is his choice no more then he can tell you not to believe in whatever god you would like. trying to insult him saying somehow hes inferior for not believing on god is the main problem with religion. People think they have all the answers when in truth they dont even know the questions.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

dragonridr

spy66

mattsawaufo

Id say it tells us he doesnt believe in god. Which is his choice no more then he can tell you not to believe in whatever god you would like. trying to insult him saying somehow hes inferior for not believing on god is the main problem with religion. People think they have all the answers when in truth they dont even know the questions.

Not really. What this person is saying is that he would rather believe in a flying spaghetti monster.

This person i saying that he would rather belive in something that he know is not true. That is a big difference.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

God and goddesses all seem to suffer from a massive inability to communicate effectively

Odd that, eh?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I came here for proof we were created, and unsurprisingly, there is absolutely no proof we were created. I wonder why all the threads claiming proof never provide any?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

paradox
I came here for proof we were created, and unsurprisingly, there is absolutely no proof we were created. I wonder why all the threads claiming proof never provide any?

Because this thread devolved into if they teach evolution they should teach intelligent design in school thing. Funny if they could prove its science it would be. As far as religions that should remain in the home teachers arent qualified to teach religion.

edit on 9/5/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by jiggerj

God and goddesses all seem to suffer from a massive inability to communicate effectively

Odd that, eh?

How do you know? Have you ever listened to a conversation among gods? If so, what was the problem?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

As far as religions that should remain in the home teachers arent qualified to teach religion.

edit on 9/5/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

It`s not the fact they`re not qualified . It takes nothing for said teacher to become a preacher , the problem I have with teaching religions at school is - not all of the kids are religious anyway . I was put in Religious Studies with a few atheist friends in my last couple of years at Secondary , and the teachers I had did not like questions .

" Sir , so is it a sin to pull out ? ...... i`ve got to stay in ? "

" Back then smoking opium was normal , did jesus smoke opium sir ? "

" Couldn`t jesus have been anyone sir , look , I`m the son of god .... am i jesus now ? "

" Miss , does jesus like having wars in his name ? "

" Miss , if god created everything why didn`t he just write the bible ? "

Any teacher who wants to try and pound religion into children needs to be put on a register , it should be considered child abuse to bombard a child with information that could change their personality and view on the world , preventing them from forming their own opinions and ideas .

How many great minds have been shackled with religion at a young age ? ...... think of the great scientists we could have had by now without having a worldwide indoctrination programme . Religion is preventing mankind from moving forward .

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

mattsawaufo

It's probably worth your time investigating what the Spaghetti Monster is. That way, you don't miss the point when it is invoked.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

mattsawaufo

It's probably worth your time investigating what the Spaghetti Monster is. That way, you don't miss the point when it is invoked.

I used to worship the flying Spaghetti Monster, but have grown out of that chapter in my life. Now days I believe in pink fairies and Unicorns that sh#t glitter.

Evidence of Equus ferus Unicornus has been widely recorded, but until now neither studied nor explained by science.

Until recently I have been unsuccessful in making scientifically valid observations of Unicorn behavior in herds until I ran across the pioneering work of Marchand, Dubois, and Clampt in 2009.

The breakthrough occurred north of Canada, when two Arctic Unicorns were recorded in the act of defecating.

Here is the collected sample from one of our expeditions with unique analysis of genetics, bacteriology, and dentition. The three modern unicorn herds studied in this research live in Alaska and the Aleutian isles, the ice floes north of the Arctic Circle, and the Northern Isles.

Sample in it's natural condition before analyses and collection.

Still looking for definitive proof of Pink Fairies and God... the search continues.
edit on 7-9-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

mattsawaufo

He doesnt know where it came from but i have a feeling he will now.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What happened to Enoch to counter the claims made against his 'proof'?

Does it not annoy anybody that debunked 'proofs' or theories still hang about for ages? Is there a bin or zoo for these threads?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TerraLiga

What happened to Enoch to counter the claims made against his 'proof'?

He ignored them, as he ignores all disproofs of his ideas.

Does it not annoy anybody that debunked 'proofs' or theories still hang about for ages? Is there a bin or zoo for these threads?

It annoys me. Yes, I think threads on ATS should be deleted if the claims made in the OP are not fully substantiated in, oh, say, ten pages or so.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

tremex
No, I have not. On the contrary. Considering your word salad, I can only conclude that human evolution is in some particular cases in its infancy.
PROOF: netdna.copyblogger.com...

Lol.

It's nice to see that you're ok with the theory of evolution then. Even if only as a concept through which to express negative emotion and prop up an ad hominem. Cool.

edit on 2-10-2013 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join