It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You guys are classic. Yes, Obama DID mention the Travon Martin case - ONLY after the WHOLE country was up in arms, and EVERYBODY was mentioning the Travon martin case. THIS cowardly, potentially racially motiovated crime JUST happened. Guess what, if the President went on air and discussed EVERY senseless murder that occured, he's soon find that to be his fullt ime job. THEN you bozos would be all over him for not doing anything else. Im between screaming about how racist Obama is, take a breath once in while and try that hat on yourselves. You guys are just chomping at the bit to throw ANY racisim accusations at Obama for ONE REASON, and ONLY ONE REASON - you don't like him because he's black - THAT'S ALL. It fine. You are what you are - ignorant. No big deal. There are A LOT of you. But, fortunately for the rest of us, there are A LOT MORE of us. The days of a white dominated society are fading. You're scared, (terrified). It's understandable. But, there's nothing you can do about it.....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
You guys are classic. Yes, Obama DID mention the Travon Martin case - ONLY after the WHOLE country was up in arms, and EVERYBODY was mentioning the Travon martin case. THIS cowardly, potentially racially motiovated crime JUST happened. Guess what, if the President went on air and discussed EVERY senseless murder that occured, he's soon find that to be his fullt ime job. THEN you bozos would be all over him for not doing anything else. Im between screaming about how racist Obama is, take a breath once in while and try that hat on yourselves. You guys are just chomping at the bit to throw ANY racisim accusations at Obama for ONE REASON, and ONLY ONE REASON - you don't like him because he's black - THAT'S ALL. It fine. You are what you are - ignorant. No big deal. There are A LOT of you. But, fortunately for the rest of us, there are A LOT MORE of us. The days of a white dominated society are fading. You're scared, (terrified). It's understandable. But, there's nothing you can do about it.....

I have to laugh at this rant of yours. People...all reasonable people....simply want equal considerations. It is time. No more excuses. No more whining. No more blaming.

This is the 21st century and laws for equality have long taken hold. There is still some personal bigotry by individuals such as yourself, but our society in the main has embraced equality for all. I don't think reasonable individuals are worried, much less terrified, of losing white domination.

Some people just want to hear Obama be the healer they thought he would be when they elected him. Instead of a healer, he has shown his true colors to be that of a divider.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

I haven't even participated in this thread yet, but when I see this concerning Obama:

you don't like him because he's black -

Then I see exactly what is wrong in this country. This is where people get sick and tired of the race baiting. This is the ignorance that you preach against. STOP it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It should die out - why do people think the correct answer to fight racism is to one-up with a "more tragic race" story?

There are racists out there. Some are violent. There are racists of all colors. The correct response is NOT to try to "match" a ridiculous race-circus that was the Zimmerman case, but to let it DIE OUT. Yes, there are racists. No, this is not world-shattering news. And people should stop trying to play the "Omg your people are more mean to my people than my people are to yours!" Are we collectively 10 years old?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Naive.
You fail to see the bigger picture.
No offense, but that means you are narrow minded.
edit on 23-8-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aries58
reply to post by Vasa Croe

i guess i got lost somewhere @ some point....but,what is the reason that people thought this was a "racist" act.i thought it was just done "out of boredom"?i hope this doesn't sound like i'm 2-faced-,from my last comment..

Well, maybe because these 'oh it was just done out of boredom' exuses ( like the left has started to say in the beating of the WWII vet), are starting to sound like ....dare I say it...excuses to hide black racism....

hmmmm...

because after all, blacks can't be racist, right?

See, unlike the Martin/Zimmerman case, racism has actually been proven by the bastard's tweets and FaceBook statuses....

I bet that we are going to soon find out that the bastards actually suggested that their victim be white before the murder....and that's why we are suggested to accept that "they were just bored"

same with the bastards that murdered the WWII vet.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Well, maybe because these 'oh it was just done out of boredom' exuses

Yes, it is getting lame.

My kids get bored.
They don't kill people.
Not to toot my own horn, but I am thinking that it has something to do with parenting skills.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Strong opinions are no excuse for rudeness,

name-calling.......and bickering....You are responsible for your own posts.

If you need a reminder...We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
and Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by muse7
A 22 year old young man with a bright future is dead, the only thing that should matter right now is that the bastards that did this get locked up and that justice is served.

I agree.

It would make things easier if our society were truly colorblind. The best way to get there is to start from the top. The politicians, news media and entertainment industry should all refuse to mention race.

Oh and the constant race baiting on this and other forums if you dared to disagree with Obama on his policies, they fanned the flames too.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It should die out - why do people think the correct answer to fight racism is to one-up with a "more tragic race" story?

There are racists out there. Some are violent. There are racists of all colors. The correct response is NOT to try to "match" a ridiculous race-circus that was the Zimmerman case, but to let it DIE OUT. Yes, there are racists. No, this is not world-shattering news. And people should stop trying to play the "Omg your people are more mean to my people than my people are to yours!" Are we collectively 10 years old?

Is that a suggestion that things be swept under the carpet and we just ignore these crimes and hope it somehow just goes away?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Only white people can be racist DUH!
The race card is a very powerful tool and people get crazy pissed if they think that white people can use it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
well i am going to keep on my toes. being a white man in a black mans country is hard these days. too much jim crow

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
The race card is a very powerful tool and people get crazy pissed if they think that white people can use it.

Well Hans, White people cannot use that card, in there lies the hypocrisy that many are getting tired of and it's finally starting to show. I know you get that, but some people don't.

People are finally growing the balls to call out the double standards. Good for them. I am one of them.
Where are my Goddamn extra points on a Civil Service test!? It's hard for me to get a job, I could benefit from those extra points that Minorities get!
What about a deduction in Tuition for going to University? I don't get that because my skin doesn't have enough melanin.
Oh,, and jobs, my employer doesn't get a tax credit for hiring me, so why should they hire me???

Double standard

And they are being Oppressed???

GTFO

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Jim Crow was good. The thing is, an inch was given and a mile was taken. That is the problem.

Opportunistic scum.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Your name is oddly appropriate to your post.

And who is "you" and "us"? I am not terrified of anyone. I could care less what color Obama is.....he sucks in general and that is not color specific. Maybe the president SHOULD care more about senseless crimes rather than the one that was NOT senseless that he decided to comment on in order to expand the racial divide. MAYBE he should give the ones that are senseless a bit more face time and actually get to the real discussion points on it and try to figure it out and DO something about it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Because its hard to believe someone when they wont shut up about "equality" and then ONLY give attention to white on black crime. Like zimmerman was "racist" because the dead kid was black- there was absolutely NO other reason. Then you have this where he clearly said he hates white people but is it racist? Nope.
So where is obama saying that it could have been him who was killed over nothing? It's not about one-upping, its about showing an actual problem that is ignored by people who are to brainwashed by PC crap to think for themselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by Superhans

Well Hans, White people cannot use that card, in there lies the hypocrisy that many are getting tired of and it's finally starting to show. I know you get that, but some people don't.

People are finally growing the balls to call out the double standards. Good for them. I am one of them.
Where are my Goddamn extra points on a Civil Service test!? It's hard for me to get a job, I could benefit from those extra points that Minorities get!
What about a deduction in Tuition for going to University? I don't get that because my skin doesn't have enough melanin.
Oh,, and jobs, my employer doesn't get a tax credit for hiring me, so why should they hire me???

Double standard

And they are being Oppressed???

GTFO

I like your style. And this is the point I have been getting at. If there is to BE equality then make it EQUAL. I did not get into the college I went to because of my skin color...I got in because I had the grades to get in. I was not awarded a scholarship because of my skin color, I was awarded a scholarship because of my grades. I did not get a job because of my skin color, I got a job because I proved that I am good at what I do. I do not need to rely on handouts because I earn what I get. Hard work means a lot more than skin color. Equal is Equal. When one is given things, they want more,and feel entitled....when one works for things, they want more, but know they have to work harder to get it.
edit on 8/23/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

That effect has plunged this nation into a state of racial acceptance that is at an ALL TIME low, imo. There is great distrust on both sides, and we have yet to see the biggest effects. Cases like this will soon be the norm (on both sides) if we keep heading down the slope we're going.

I also believe this racial tension has been planned as part of a distraction, as the "Government's" actions are only approved by the entirely ignorant and totally uninformed at this point.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Does anyone see that this is what "THEY" want? They being TPTB.
They want white people to scream that this was a racist attack. If everyone from every ethnicity is screaming racism when a crime is committed, the government will push for stricter laws on what people can do or say. That is a foot in the door to take away another right we have and it opens the door to doing away completely with free speech.
They are working us like we do children with reverse psychology trying to make it seem as if this is what we want.
This is also what is happening with the gun control agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

so was communism. inch given lightyear taken

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join