It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by amraks

Five minutes give or take doesn't seem to me like such an outrageous response time.. I can't imagine emergency service response times are any quicker in Aussieland.

My grandmother had a stroke a few months back, the ambulance took about 20 minutes.

1:42 to 6:47
Just tell me how you get 5 minutes outta that ?
Where did you go to school ?
Or did you ?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet. This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!" Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?
reply to post by butcherguy

I'm with you on that comment my friend. I'm either too old, or they're creating a whole new language I don't know about.

I'm pretty sure that's not EBONICS
but i will have to check on that one.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Can you try to understand this:

I do not want to hear about the racial aspects of a crime.
I posted on the first page of this thread that I do not support hate crime laws.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy shown by the news media and politicians in amplifying white on black crimes while they ignore black on white crimes.

I have addressed that the case at hand was racially motivated only because of the number of posters that have denied it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Maybe whites really need a white Al Sharpton? But you do realize why that would never happen right? I mean, you're racist so you'd be one of the people screaming at the top of their lungs because whites have representation against black racists.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

People are murdered by racially motivated people every day, this is nothing new.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well.. just an FYI.. another 16-year old black kid killed an 88-year old WW2 vet who was white.

Racially motivated? I don't know.. but this crap is getting out of control. Oh I know.. someone will come along and say "Hey it happens every day". Yeah.. it probably does. And normally I don't even care. It's sad.. but these things happen. What now has me the MOST pissed is that our "President" had to open his big two-faced lying mouth during the Zimmerman / Martin case. Will he open his mouth in this case? That 22-year old could have been any one of his staffers. But no.. he won't. Will he open his mouth about the beating death of this poor, fragile old 88-year old WW2 vet by the hands of another teenage black youth? No of course not. Because it's racist to even say "black youth".

I'm sure some of you are reading this saying "what does it matter if he is black". Well.. it does. If this was a white kid beating to death a black vet.. it would be blasted all over the news.. Sharpton and Jackson would be marching all over the place.. people would be dressing up like, and posting pictures of this guy, etc etc etc. But because it was a white victim.. its reported, then quietly brushed aside.

I take issue with the double standard in this country. In respect to the President? Keep your damn mouth shut if your not going to be balanced. To the media? Don't stir up a race issue with Martin/Zimmerman and then play all "politically correct" when the skin color is reversed. Racism exists. It's always going to exist. To the News Media.. if your going to lambast one issue, make sure you do the same for the other.. otherwise don't even bother reporting on any of them.

PS- Yes.. I'm white.. no I don't hate black people. I hate stupid, moronic, poorly raised, self centered idiots.. and that goes for white, black, asian, hispanic, etc. Idiots are like crayons, they come in all sorts of colors.

Arrest made in Spokane Beating Death

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.
This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!"

Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?

Also, to add to the previous -

KNOCCED - Avoids the letter "K" specifically, showing allegiance to a specific gang, the Crips. It is well known in LEO circles, what to look for in tagging.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.

KNOCCED - Avoids the letter "K" specifically, showing allegiance to a specific gang, the Crips. It is well known in LEO circles, what to look for in tagging.

Wow....and I just thought that he couldn't spell...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Threads like this are the reason I RARELY come to ATS anymore. It has become ridiculous. I seriously think it's time for ATS to get serious about it because they are losing very intelligent followers who actually what to "Deny Ignorance" but are over shadowed by nothing more than net bullies who through thinly veiled innuendos and disparaging remarks lump people of the same ethnic or cultural background in one lump.

Utterly shameful

Than stay out of these threads. This is real life stuff that needs to be addressed. If you don't realize that, then I'm sorry to say but, you're living a sheltered life.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Agreed Kimish

This also goes for the ones who come on here saying that we all have somehow fallen in the trap of TPTB...we are talking about real-life stuff, and its just the pink elephant in the room that some people want to avoid.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Your 'Buttercookie, you have an overzealous approach..."Damn the delivery of the message...pay attention to the message!

Its overzealous because it needs to be. How the hell are blacks where we are as a race?

Would you rather me just tell people that the teens are not to blame, slavery is? Would you rather me tell people that to "chill out" on speaking on this decay of the black race?

Never. In fact, I will grow MORE overzealous until our nation has rid itself of this new subculture.

Your post to me is an ad-hominem attack...see if you can attack the message and not the messenger...use of this logical fallacy indicates a weak rebuttal.

Are there problems of violence within some black communities?? yes!! are these teens to blame yes but do folks in their over-zealousness just wanna jump on a black kid yes

New Evidence Suggests the Black Teens Accused of Shooting White Baby Were NOT Involved!

Have you heard of the story of a white woman, mugged by two African American teens, who – after begging for her baby’s life to be spared – witnessed her baby callously murdered by her “thuggish” attackers?

Chances are, if you get on any form of social networking websites, you have heard about this story. While you might have missed it when it first appeared on the news, there is no doubt that you have heard of it since the George Zimmerman verdict.

During the height of the Zimmerman trial, when media attention was focused heavily on Stand Your Ground Laws and the question of whether or not a self-described “white” man would be found not guilty of killing an unarmed African-American teenager, the shooting death of 13 month old Georgia infant Antonio Santigio, also made national media headlines. After the mother, Sherry West, told police that her baby was killed by two black teenagers, the right-wing went crazy with this story. Meme’s about the killing could be found on every social media web-site, public page and in every group where the Trayvon Martin story was discussed. Most of these meme’s showed photos of the infant side by side with one of two accused African-American teenagers.
politicalblindspot.com...

An ATS poster posted an article about the shooting wrote a very moving piece of poetry about Justice for Baby Santiago and wondered aloud why Jesse Jackson Al Sharpton and Obama not spoke out against this where is the Black panthers offering rewards. Before knowing all the facts even I called these teens animals scum deserving of DEATH!!..Overzealous yes because the Bit@@h lied klik the link..and the ATS member who made that piece of poetry never bothered to make a retraction just let it sit there.

Dude, that's a racist website. lol. But, of course you didn't know that, right?

www.dailymail.co.uk...
The dudes homie ratted him out.
Now, I think you owe everyone an apology, correct?

edit on 24-8-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Dude, that's a racist website. lol. But, of course you didn't know that, right?
www.dailymail.co.uk...
The dudes homie ratted him out.
Now, I think you owe everyone an apology, correct?

Well if it turned out to be the case I do owe everyone an apology however I maintained caution here as this remind me of these racially charge cases.where murders and horrible crimes were committed by imaginary blacks only to be shown to be false,sometimes sending innocent people to jail for over a decade.

Five teenagers were convicted of the attack on the Central Park jogger, in two stormy trials. All pleaded not guilty and claimed that their videotaped confessions were concocted by the cops . Antron McCray, Kevin Richardson, Raymond Santana, Yusef Salaam, and Kharey Wise served sentences ranging from five to thirteen years. Wise got out of prison August 12 -- just months after the only DNA collected at the crime scene, which was never tied to any of the accused, was matched to Reyes.
nymag.com...

This caused an up roar and split my city.

Susan Leigh Vaughan Smith (born September 26, 1971) is an American woman sentenced to life in prison for murdering her children. Born in Union, South Carolina, and a former student of the University of South Carolina Union, she was convicted on July 22, 1995 for murdering her two sons, 3-year-old Michael Daniel Smith, born October 10, 1991, and 14-month-old Alexander Tyler Smith, born August 5, 1993.[2] The case gained worldwide attention shortly after it developed, due to her claiming that a black man stole her car and kidnapped her sons. She later claimed that she suffered from mental health issues that impaired her judgment.
According to the South Carolina Department of Corrections, Smith will be eligible for parole on November 4, 2024, after serving a minimum of thirty years. She is incarcerated at South Carolina's Leath Correctional Institution, near Greenwood
en.wikipedia.org...

This also caused much "Racial" tension,

On Oct. 23, 1989, Charles Stuart shot and killed his pregnant wife, Carol Stuart. His accusation that a black man was responsible inflamed racial tensions in Boston.
Charles Stuart Murders Wife

Charles Stuart and his pregnant wife Carol left a maternity class at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston on Oct. 23, 1989. As they drove home, Charles drove to Mission Hills, a predominantly African-American neighborhood, and shot Carol in the head.
www.findingdulcinea.com... Black-Man.html

white Philadelphia police sergeant who made up a story about being shot by a black man while on patrol last month has lost his job.

The city’s police commissioner, Charles Ramsey said 46-year-old Robert Ralston confessed to making up the story and admits he actually intentionally shot himself.

Commissioner Ramsey said Ralston staged the shooting possibly to get attention or a transfer.

Ralston will have to pay the costs of the massive manhunt that followed.
thegrio.com...

This lead to some heavy stop and frisk.

Again if it turned out that the original case I sighted was wrong based on the woman's sisters suspicion that her sister or the husband was involved and that kid on the stand was not coerced then yeah I will buck-up and apologize.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by Superhans
Only white people can be racist DUH!
The race card is a very powerful tool and people get crazy pissed if they think that white people can use it.

Well Hans, White people cannot use that card, in there lies the hypocrisy that many are getting tired of and it's finally starting to show. I know you get that, but some people don't.

People are finally growing the balls to call out the double standards. Good for them. I am one of them.
Where are my Goddamn extra points on a Civil Service test!? It's hard for me to get a job, I could benefit from those extra points that Minorities get!
What about a deduction in Tuition for going to University? I don't get that because my skin doesn't have enough melanin.
Oh,, and jobs, my employer doesn't get a tax credit for hiring me, so why should they hire me???

Double standard

And they are being Oppressed???

GTFO

At the end of the day when people cry about equality what they really mean is
"If someone is ahead of me they should either be held down so they are equal with me or I should be given some advantage so that I am equal with them."
When you look at it objectively many of these affirmative action things and all the equality crap is just as if not more racist than the original problem they were trying to solve.
Think about it, lets say a black guy does not get good enough grades to make it into a university but gets in to fill some race quota they have. All that really says is " Here was are going to let you in anyways because in reviewing your application we see that you did not make the proper grade requirements BUT since you are not white we know you can't help your poor performance so welcome to the university".
Now don't get me wrong, i hold no ill will to those who get jobs and education based off their skin color, they have to look out for themselves just as I would if i were offered something. But this whole system of separating people by race for things like jobs and education has to go. If you go out camping and ants raid and eat all your food, do you get mad at the ants for eating it or do you tell the wife to put things away so the ants don't get them?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

At the end of the day when people cry about equality what they really mean is "If someone is ahead of me they should either be held down so they are equal with me or I should be given some advantage so that I am equal with them." When you look at it objectively many of these affirmative action things and all the equality crap is just as if not more racist than the original problem they were trying to solve. Think about it, lets say a black guy does not get good enough grades to make it into a university but gets in to fill some race quota they have. All that really says is " Here was are going to let you in anyways because in reviewing your application we see that you did not make the proper grade requirements BUT since you are not white we know you can't help your poor performance so welcome to the university". Now don't get me wrong, i hold no ill will to those who get jobs and education based off their skin color, they have to look out for themselves just as I would if i were offered something. But this whole system of separating people by race for things like jobs and education has to go. If you go out camping and ants raid and eat all your food, do you get mad at the ants for eating it or do you tell the wife to put things away so the ants don't get them?

I wish I could star this 1000 times!! Well said

This is why most agree that "Liberals are racist that they don't even know it." See, they think racism is simply "I don't LIKE you because of your skin color". but its also (and more so) this very sentiment you presented in your post...

" You are black so therefore its expected that you will need me (the Democratic Plantation) to help you out."

"Yes, Jimmy has to score in the 90 percentile range to be accepted into the college...but because you are black, you are a victim of society and therefore do not need to meet any requirements."

"Work? No, no no....you are society's victim and the ancestor of a slave...therefore you just sit back and enjoy this lifelong welfare."

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket

i think you may be speaking on something you know nothing about, because the first letter is a 'k'; either that, or you are not very observant...

were you implying that you are in or around a 'LEO circle'?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i'm a white guy...

while i am not what one may call a bruiser, i have been in several altercations in my life; some of which involved 'people of color', but specifically young male dark complected urban youth.

now, i understand that once one enters into a physical altercation with another, the expectancy of pleasantries should be, and often is, low. but i can tell you from experience, with aforementioned youths,

*every*

*single*

*time*

race was used as a slander

*by*

*them*

*first*

calling me anything but my name, but most frequently 'punk ass cracker' 'pussy ass white boy'.

anyone who thinks that an entire population, or even a substantial segment of that population, can be summed up in a few words is probably grotesquely wrong. good thing i wont attempt to do that.

but i can tell you this, my dood, a lot of aforementioned youths are mad. like, f*cking mad. it may not even HAVE to be channeled through racism, but it almost certainly is; as most of us know, a feeling of superiority can often beget tragedy.

i am, by nature, a non violent person, but most people, specifically aforementioned youths, mistake that as weakness and end up getting hurt, and THAT is where, for me, the real danger stems.

an irrational, emotionally stunted youth with questionable intelligence AND a hurt ego? you are virtually asking for trouble.
edit on 24-8-2013 by wickedso because: i suck

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by fleabit
It should die out - why do people think the correct answer to fight racism is to one-up with a "more tragic race" story?

There are racists out there. Some are violent. There are racists of all colors. The correct response is NOT to try to "match" a ridiculous race-circus that was the Zimmerman case, but to let it DIE OUT. Yes, there are racists. No, this is not world-shattering news. And people should stop trying to play the "Omg your people are more mean to my people than my people are to yours!" Are we collectively 10 years old?

Is that a suggestion that things be swept under the carpet and we just ignore these crimes and hope it somehow just goes away?

No, it's a crime, and you let it be dealt with like any other crime. Sensationalizing it because it's a race issue simply makes it a circus. Do you honestly think not trying to draw attention to it (or as you call it, sweeping it under the rug) will make racism worse? Really?

Evil begets evil. Why do you think there was violence after the Zimmerman case. Did making that case a circus in any way REDUCE racism? No. It made tensions higher. It created random RACE VIOLENCE after the verdict. It did the opposite of helping, as you seem to suggest bringing attention to these cases will do.

Explain to me in what way it helps to bring such attention to these cases?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluesman1955

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by amraks

Five minutes give or take doesn't seem to me like such an outrageous response time.. I can't imagine emergency service response times are any quicker in Aussieland.

My grandmother had a stroke a few months back, the ambulance took about 20 minutes.

1:42 to 6:47
Just tell me how you get 5 minutes outta that ?
Where did you go to school ?
Or did you ?

I haven't researched it,but I am guessing that the times indicated are a chronological time frame from the first call, ie the initial call took 1 minute 42 seconds to complete and the EMS were on the scene 6 minutes and 47 seconds from the end of the initial call. Even in Detroit, EMS doesn't usually that 5 hours. That would be lawsuit city.From what I remember reading, the Police were on the scene only a minute or two after the perps had left by car.

edit on 24-8-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by kimish

so was communism. inch given lightyear taken

Touche

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by Pladuim
I'm seeing reports that the "white kid" is mixed race yet the media reports continue to say he's white. Is the MSM being a bit misleading again?

If Obama had a son, would he look like these 3 killers?

Pladuim

Of course...just like Zimmerman was white....

I'm confused??? Obama is mixed race but the media calls him the first black president, but this kid is a mixed race and they call him white. What's the criteria a mixed race person must meet to be considered either white or black?

Pladuim

Excellent point and I think it gets us to the root of the problem...

THE MEDIA!!!

They put the focus of these incidents on race and it's not about race. It's about some kids that watch too much TV and buy into all the race baiting politics and nonsense put out by the big media networks and criminal politicians.

The point of all of this crap is to polarize people. It just gives the fluoride drinkers another reason to hate each other when the real hate should be directed at the criminal govt and the media corporations that it funds.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join