It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.
This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!"

Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?

If it's any consolation I didn't understand either tweet but it doesn't sound good.
Hopefully someone can explain 'Knocced out 5 woods'' too

Woods is a slang term for white people.

It is not the full word and sadly I cannot count the number if time posters on ATS, used disparaging hateful remarks towards poor white southerners, who they call hillbillies. you can add Christian to that.
edit on 083131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks
You guys better have fun and finish your tea while you can, the negroes are coming, the negroes are coming to kill your family and take your girlfriend, and then kill you. Now that you've made the last connection consisting of two tweets

There was WAY more then two tweets. A bunch of facebook stuff as well.
This shouldnt be about hate, but the unreal double standard that exists.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
I can't believe no one is angry how slow the ambulance was getting to aid of Chris Lane

1:42 911 was called
victim is still alive.

6:47 they arrive

if our response times were like this in Australia our ambulance service would be held accountable.

that makes me more angry.
edit on 22-8-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

Wow. I had no idea it was that slow! Almost 5 hours? What the hell?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

why would this be a huge story? they are obviously guilty. sounds like the OP is just trying to instigate. (the driver was white)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by duesprimusvictorimmortali

why would this be a huge story? they are obviously guilty. sounds like the OP is just trying to instigate. (the driver was white)

The driver was, like a lot of us, of mixed racial heritage.
He was hanging with his homies, one of which was the shooter... that posted tweets confirming his violent racial tendencies.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You know...the more I think about it, I'm starting not to buy the whole "out of bordom" as the ONLY excuse for this crime...

According to the boys' social media info, they were racists...so they were indeed bored but wanted to murder someone 'white' in particular.

I think the liberal media wants to focus on 'they were just bored" to take away from the fact that really did have a race factor in their...

unlike the Zimmerman case, their racism in not imagined..

you see, as I stated a few pages ago, blacks have a hard time acknowledging their own racism..they have made to be 'victims' so long that they can't fathom them being actual racists themselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

so what? they are obviously guilty. what does the OP mean by what now? they go to jail. i dont think anyone has any questions about that. so what is the purpose of this thread? to get a rise out of someone?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

so what? they are obviously guilty. what does the OP mean by what now? they go to jail. i dont think anyone has any questions about that. so what is the purpose of this thread? to get a rise out of someone?

If you read the thread, you will see that there is a double standard used depending on the races of the perpetrators and victims involved.
Where is President Obama? He interjected himself into what was a simple local issue (with NO race involved) in the Trayvon Martin case. His spokeperson was even asked about the case in the OP, they feigned ignorance (good fallback... 'don't ask us, we don't know anything about it').
That's 'so what'.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A 22 year old young man with a bright future is dead, the only thing that should matter right now is that the bastards that did this get locked up and that justice is served.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

well what do you hope to get out of this other than these guys going to jail?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
A 22 year old young man with a bright future is dead, the only thing that should matter right now is that the bastards that did this get locked up and that justice is served.

I agree.

It would make things easier if our society were truly colorblind. The best way to get there is to start from the top. The politicians, news media and entertainment industry should all refuse to mention race.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Apparently a lot of people would have felt better about this murder had the shooter been white.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

well what do you hope to get out of this other than these guys going to jail?

See my post above this one.
You are looking for something that doesn't exist and haven't seen the answer yet..
And it isn't just what I want, it is what our nation needs to help it thrive and have lower crime rates.
edit on 23-8-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Apparently a lot of people would have felt better about this murder had the shooter been white.

No, I would expect that if the shooter had been white and the victim black...
We would have already heard Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Barack Obama weighing in with their opinions on the case.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

were trying to make the same point. my original question was for the OP and everyone who agreed with him. hes the one looking for something thats not there

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

were trying to make the same point. my original question was for the OP and everyone who agreed with him. hes the one looking for something thats not there

Uh, nope. You're still not getting it.
The OP says that we won't hear from the major news orgs that this was racially motivated, but if it was white on black crime, it would have been pushed hard by them.

We don't need any racial agenda pushed over another. I am saying that NO racial agenda should be pushed, but that it is worse to push only one if you are going to acknowledge it at all.
edit on 23-8-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Nothing is more sinister then the taking of another life, other than rape. The death penalty should be applied in such cases, an eye for an eye.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This type of thing happens too often. The justice system should make an example out of these individuals so that 'hate' crimes are less prevalent, or those looking to commit such heinous acts will acutely think twice about their actions.

Like it or not, most black people, at least where I live, do not like white people. I did not say hate or loathe, I said did not like. It comes from community and family propaganda. One poster said he was from around the West Chester, Camden, Philly area... Erie is the same way but, in Erie some people act kindly and take that kindness as weakness. It happens a lot up here on the shore of Lake Erie.

I get along very well with other races but, when it comes to most white people, they feel uncomfortable (which can be taken as hatred to others, but it is not) around other races. So, there, you automatically have bad vibes because you think the person hates you because of your melanin content when it's just really Un-familiararity. In other words, "the wrong impression".

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sounds more like you are just trying to goad me into a tit-for-tat. And what about this topic has you so riled up? I am more inclined to believe that you are posting from a second account trying to troll this thread seeing that you only have 7 posts and 4 are on this thread. I have stated why I started this thread and it has been pointed out to you by others on the thread. What is your reason for posting on this thread?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

i guess i got lost somewhere @ some point....but,what is the reason that people thought this was a "racist" act.i thought it was just done "out of boredom"?i hope this doesn't sound like i'm 2-faced-,from my last comment..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join