It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

Originally posted by eLPresidente
So where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when you need them ? Oh right, you only get their voices if you're black....

Not needed the perps got arrested and is going through the justice system as we speak..and that's the point..manufactured rage eLPresidente manufactured rage.

The problem is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson never have a problem continuing to incite race into any picture any chance they can get. Regardless, if they are right or wrong. The same goes for the President and this Administration. When all of these folks can tackle the huge problem Chicago or DC has with black on black crime, then I might listen. Until then its what you said. Manufactured rage, and political agendas. I'm mixed, and I find it hypocritical, and downright dishonest. Our so called leaders dont care. They care about the soapbox.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are fools. They've shown this for quite some time. Is anyone really surprised anymore at their antics?

[seperate]:

And isn't it almost sorta nice to have such fools straddling each other as the figureheads of black america? It kinda helps to prove a certain viewpoint doesn't it? If I shared in the sentiments of many posters here in this thread I would secretly be loving it every time the self appointed leaders of the black community publicly took advantage of an ignorant portion of the population by publicly ranting and raving every time someone would pay attention.
edit on 22-8-2013 by LizardSlicks because: clarify

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

LOL!!

You are saying that the race pimps were done with Zimmerman after the local authorities arrested him???

No.

They urged the NAACP, Federal investigators, and the Department of Justice to get involved.

Here, they are merely 'frowning on such tragedies'.

I can't even take your posts serious anymore, honestly...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are fools. They've shown this for quite some time. Is anyone really surprised anymore at their antics?

Unfortunately the African American Community embraces them and their efforts.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Who is this african american community comprised of?

edit on 22-8-2013 by LizardSlicks because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2013 by LizardSlicks because: teh

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Spider879

Originally posted by eLPresidente
So where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when you need them ? Oh right, you only get their voices if you're black....

Not needed the perps got arrested and is going through the justice system as we speak..and that's the point..manufactured rage eLPresidente manufactured rage.

The problem is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson never have a problem continuing to incite race into any picture any chance they can get. Regardless, if they are right or wrong. The same goes for the President and this Administration. When all of these folks can tackle the huge problem Chicago or DC has with black on black crime, then I might listen. Until then its what you said. Manufactured rage, and political agendas. I'm mixed, and I find it hypocritical, and downright dishonest. Our so called leaders dont care. They care about the soapbox.

I am no big fan of Reverends Sharpton or Jessie they made mistakes and did not apologize for it, if they did I never heard it.but they do speak on violence in poor black communities,they spoke out on use of the N word, about the responsibility Blacks must make to improve their lives but I am willing to wager that non or very few folks on this board ever listen to their radio shows,or when he is not speaking of race specific issues.. Hell I remember when Al Sharpton was shutting down crack houses in Brooklyn trying to shame the cops into doing their job..Where Is the Crack House??...crowd response by pointing There Is the crack house!! not one T.V camera was at the scene the dealers had to setup camp else where one block at a time..another thing any neighbor hood the Nation of Islam set up shop is devoid of drug dealers.at-least back in the day..but the race angle do get T.V crews/media all hot and bothered and that how you even get to know he exist,but for those who know them that's not all they are known for.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
arrest the parents for neglect and throw them in jail. plus, speaking as someone who lived in Duncan for two decades, that town (and southern Oklahoma in general) needs aggressive educational programs, mentoring programs, after school sctivities, and summer jobs programs. Doesn't matter the race; that part of the world is dominated by willfully ignorant bigots

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Who is this african american community that embraces them comprised of?

The same people that should be highly critical of the needs EVERYONE faces in the inner cities of America.

I can only hope that the soapbox is taken away from do nothing figureheads, panhandling to the media and not tackling the real issues that faces minorities.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

LOL!!

You are saying that the race pimps were done with Zimmerman after the local authorities arrested him???

No.

They urged the NAACP, Federal investigators, and the Department of Justice to get involved.

Here, they are merely 'frowning on such tragedies'.

I can't even take your posts serious anymore, honestly...

But but folks did the same with O.J Simpson, civil suit which is their right if they choose to go into that direction..of O.J another Darwin award winner couldn't shut up and go quietly into the nite just like the Zimmerman family just won't stay of the TEE VEE..you won your court decision.. just go sit on a beach somewhere have a coke and a smile and Shut da @#%up
Btw O.J did do it IMO

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Who is this african american community that embraces them comprised of?

The same people that should be highly critical of the needs EVERYONE faces in the inner cities of America.

I can only hope that the soapbox is taken away from do nothing figureheads, panhandling to the media and not tackling the real issues that faces minorities.

So to you the african american community means the black people in the ghetto and the people who care about said portion of blacks? Otherwise really not sure what you are trying to say.

The second part I agree with you.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Yes.

Because the Black Community has no real leadership, per say. Just a bunch of phony hypocrites.

I would know.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Australian here.

Yeah it's really sad that one my fellow countrymen died due to racism, but don't feel like you have to lynch all n words for us. People get killed in America every day, we aren't about to blow this out of proportion.

Heaps of people are racist on both sides of the argument, and for me personally (and hopefully other aussies), America is in a really sad state. The hate is there, and it's growing. Peace, peace, peace, peace, peace. Peace at home, peace at work, peace in the streets, peace in foreign policy. Violence begets violence, and if you guys give this attention you will only see more of the same.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Can't

We

All

Just

Get

Along ?

Pretty please?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes.

Because the Black Community has no real leadership, per say. Just a bunch of phony hypocrites.

I would know.

Tim King
Urban Prep Academies founder and CEO Tim King

A man with minor Media coverage and there are more like him

You are here: Home / Multimedia / Chicago’s Urban Prep Seniors 100% College-Bound – Again

Chicago’s Urban Prep Seniors 100% College-Bound – Again

Urban prep class
*With Chicago in the national spotlight for tragic teen shootings, uplifting news continues to come out of the city’s Urban Prep Academy.
For the fourth year in a row, all seniors from its Englewood campus and the seniors from the inaugural graduating class at its West campus, 167 African-American males, have been accepted to a four-year college or university, the school announced today. [Scroll down to watch a report.]
The student body (85% of Urban Prep students come from low-income families, and many start Urban Prep at least two grade levels behind.) continues to exceed expectations in a city where fewer than 40 percent of African American males finish high school.
www.eurweb.com...

Yes there are old guards fighting for civil rights as if were the 60ts and while we have to be on guard for a reassurance of the bad ol dayz since alot of deniers of civil rights haven't died off yet I agree most of these guys need to go sit on a beach and let new blood take place not necessarily on screen like this guy above and others are doing.

These are not middle class black kids but kids from the "hood" were it not for this man they would looked very much the thug everyone likes to hate on their way to jail instead of College.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

For ever one of these fine souls, there are thousands and tens of thousands with no hope or future. That goes for other minorities, and half the youth here in America.

I work with BBBS, and I see many children that just need guidance, and a tangible hope that they can hold onto.

Its a shame more folks cant just take the time to mentor these children. Its a shame that Parents have given up, or dont even know how to do it. That's the truth Spider........

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Who is this african american community comprised of?

edit on 22-8-2013 by LizardSlicks because: teh

African Americans tbh.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yes.

I would know.

So the black community by your definition is entirely determined by a handful who ramble loud enough for long enough and seek the cameras and the publicity? Do you have a large group of individuals confused with a small set of talking heads? It looks as if you're calling every black person in america a phony hypocrite. If this is not what you mean you should be more clear...because, that is how what you wrote reads.

Who are the leaders of the white community? Would Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh qualify as accurate models of the average white american? Is Ted Nugent a white figurehead, simply because I can hear him talking from time to time on the news.....is he who I should base my prejudices on the white community on? Or should I remember that it makes no sense to base on and make statements of the quality and character of a large group of people by picking a situotionally suitable few out of a whole bunch?
edit on 23-8-2013 by LizardSlicks because: punc.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

So the black community by your definition is entirely determined by a handful who ramble loud enough for long enough and seek the cameras and the publicity? Do you have a large group of individuals confused with a small set of talking heads? It looks as if you're calling every black person in america a phony hypocrite. If this is not what you mean you should be more clear...because, that is how what you wrote reads.

Those so called black leaders are hypocrites. I dont know why you are trying to psychoanalyze my every word.

I thought it was clear on "how" I said it, unless you are trying to make it into something it is not.

Who are the leaders of the white community? Would Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh qualify as accurate models of the average white american? Is Ted Nugent a white figurehead, simply because I can hear him talking from time to time on the news.....is he who I should base my prejudices on the white community on? Or should I remember that it makes no sense to base on and make statements of the quality and character of a large group of people by picking a situotionally suitable few out of a whole bunch

Those with the soapboxes get to make the loudest noise. If you dont see this then I dont know what to say.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

For ever one of these fine souls, there are thousands and tens of thousands with no hope or future. That goes for other minorities, and half the youth here in America.

I work with BBBS, and I see many children that just need guidance, and a tangible hope that they can hold onto.

Its a shame more folks cant just take the time to mentor these children. Its a shame that Parents have given up, or dont even know how to do it. That's the truth Spider........

Agreed and while the problem seems overwhelming the above showed that it can be done among the poorest of the poor,and lemme say this at risked kids are at risked be they Black White Asian Latino of any stripe all are prone to adopt thug life of one kind or another but folks racialize the Black and Latino kids and will find no empathy for them while ignoring thugged out white kids at their own peril..this issue is no longer of race per say but of class but it is damn hard to convince many here.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Who are the leaders of the white community? Would Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh qualify as accurate models of the average white american? Is Ted Nugent a white figurehead, simply because I can hear him talking from time to time on the news.....is he who I should base my prejudices on the white community on? Or should I remember that it makes no sense to base on and make statements of the quality and character of a large group of people by picking a situotionally suitable few out of a whole bunch?

What the hell is this nonsense ?

Really what ?

One group identifies themselves by the color of their skin.

The other group doesn't give a crap about what color skin is even though 'national' leaders love to demagogue they do.

One group is constantly reminded that someone is oppressing them, and constantly reinforces that demagoguery.

That is what is being talk about by those so called leaders.

Neither one is even close to be comparable to each other,.

Those people who prey on 'racisim' are the very people who keep perpetuating it for no reason other than to divide and conquer for political benefit.

This is why racism will never die in this country until people tell their so called 'leaders' to go stuff it.
edit on 23-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join