It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Source

So it appears there was racial motivation in this killing after all the people that said there was not. Will this be the next HUGE story in the news? I guess only time will tell on this one but I would wager that it will die out fairly soon.

One of three teens charged in the 'thill kill' of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week has previously posted racist tweets on his Twitter account, according to a report.

edit on 8/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I doubt this will get that much attention, after all only 'white' people are capable of being racist, right?

Sad for this kids family.

edit on 22-8-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

+45 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am waiting for Obama to state that if he had a son, he would look like Chris Lane.

Obama is just as white as he is black, right?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh, and BTW a star and a flag for posting the news about this case.

Unlike the Martin/Zimmerman case this one actually has racial hate involved. Don't hold your breath waiting for hate crimes to be added to the charges.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

obviously the kids should be found not guilty...because...Africa...

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
And the tweets to prove it....

Love how this thug is saying he "knocced out 5 woods" since Zimmerman was not even white. Just shows the ignorance and stupidity....too bad the death penalty is off the table. There is absolutely nothing that these kids could ever contribute to society and I could care less about helping trash like this live another day on my tax dollars.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'm always shocked about these things...thank god I don't have a kid...I would have beaten him senseless for the tweets alone.

Also...these tweets suggest...that this may not be the only victim...?

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Cases like this prove that people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Harry Reid, and Obama are the real racists in this country. They yell racism about a case with weak ties to racism at best, but will just completely ignore a case such as this with blatant racism all because the victim was white. Of course incoming liberal brigade to tell us all that there is nothing to see here, whites can't be victims of racism in 3.....2....1.....
edit on 22-8-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
How would this not be considered a racist crime. They could have "randomly" chose anyone to shoot. Its obvious that this was a targeted attack. It's people that tweet stuff like that, that this country would be better without. Just my opinion.
edit on 22-8-2013 by gikari because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Despite what the government would have you believe, the motive makes no difference.

Really.

A crime is a crime regardless. Murder is still murder. It doesnt add or take away from the criminal act.

"Hate crime legislation" is yet another bizarre government concoction.

So, people should be punished more if they're racist? That makes no sense, the crime is still the same...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yes, a crime is a crime. He should be punished, and I think the motives will be closely looked at in court. It is unfortunate he will be charged as a juvenile though probably.
Hopefully Australians won't start disowning America now, that's just what we need.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

You are right.

Still...while in Rome...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Murder is murder. the fact that we as a species even give some sort of special meaning to the skin color after the act is a true indicator of how diseased we are.

Its murder. Treat it like you would a normal murder and stop feeding the frenzied racist ass holes on both sides of the argument.

who cares if the accused hated the skin color of the person they killed. its murder. Lock them up with all the other degenerate scum and MOVE ON.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Despite what the government would have you believe, the motive makes no difference.

Really.

A crime is a crime regardless. Murder is still murder. It doesnt add or take away from the criminal act.

So, people should be punished more if they're racist? That makes no sense, the crime is still the same...

Correct....a crime is a crime but when used to push an agenda it changes things....trouble is that only one side is being pushed and for a very specific reason.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.
This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!"

Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.

If it's any consolation I didn't understand either tweet but it doesn't sound good.
Hopefully someone can explain 'Knocced out 5 woods'' too

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Really.

Correct....a crime is a crime but when used to push an agenda it changes things....trouble is that only one side is being pushed and for a very specific reason.

Agreed.
I mentioned hate crimes, but I am against them.
I am also against lopsided application of the laws when they do exist.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

It's quite obvious, he just wants to show the world that he is an uneducated, racist asshole.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by butcherguy

If it's any consolation I didn't understand either tweet but it doesn't sound good.

Woods is a slang term for white people.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

that part I get.. I think.

Knocced out means knocked out, as in 'rendered unconscious'. 5 woods means five separate white people... woods being a shortened form of 'Peckerwoods', a derogatory expression meaning white people.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join