It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Source

So it appears there was racial motivation in this killing after all the people that said there was not. Will this be the next HUGE story in the news? I guess only time will tell on this one but I would wager that it will die out fairly soon.

One of three teens charged in the 'thill kill' of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week has previously posted racist tweets on his Twitter account, according to a report.

edit on 8/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Hope it don't get media attention and made a mockery solely for ratings I will be satisfied if they get this one right and give them life no parole.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.
This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!"

Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?

I think "sleepin" means to be unaware or uncaring of the world around you, or not giving respect.....something to that effect.
edit on 8/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
... wasn't the shooter a white kid? And his two black friends? I recall seeing a slideshow featuring their mugshots - two black kids and a white kid, with the white kid having the most severe charges (murder along with discharging a firearm, while the black kids had just the murder charge). Not saying that to diminish the severity of their crimes, it's really terrible what they did. But it's not as if there exists this imagined war on white people as a growing number of people on ATS seem to believe.

Seeing my fellow white people getting hysterical over this is in itself hilarious.

Edit: The charges I posted were incorrect, for whatever reason the white kid was charged with accessory after the fact, even though he admitted in court that he pulled the trigger? The facts are still, a couple of days later, a little bit muddy.

Edit 2: Turns out I was wrong again - I'm not going to go back and edit my incorrect statements, I'll let them stand as a testament to my sloppy detective work and poor memory

edit on 8/22/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, I had NO idea.
I assumed some of you's understood.
I'm sure if I started using rural England slang like I speak, you'd all be struggling to understand.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

maybe that's what he meant with the first tweet...90 % white people are bad...his potential white friend is in the minority 10 % since he rides Da hood, and wacks woods with them....

yeah boi...booyakasha. They probably high fived each other after a successful mission.

On a serious note...parents need to be arrested also. I have no sympathy for the people who are unaware that their child is a maniac...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
... wasn't the shooter a white kid? And his two black friends? I recall seeing a slideshow featuring their mugshots - two black kids and a white kid, with the white kid having the most severe charges (murder along with discharging a firearm, while the black kids had just the murder charge). Not saying that to diminish the severity of their crimes, it's really terrible what they did. But it's not as if there exists this imagined war on white people as a growing number of people on ATS seem to believe.

Seeing my fellow white people getting hysterical over this is in itself hilarious.

What I have read so far is that the white kid, Michael Dewayne Jones, 17 years old, was the driver and has not been charged with first degree murder. He is the one that gave a confession and was NOT the shooter.

I am not sure where you got the info that he was the shooter, but will check out info that you have regarding that.
edit on 22-8-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I don't see how racism is hilarious. Please explain to me how racism within the thug culture is acceptable and hilarious, while the KKK is not.

Look at the twitter account, and you'll see that this child is heavily invested in a thuggish culture (almost every tweet has ni**a in it, and numerous other racial slurs) which believes that racism is perfectly acceptable. Another prime example was Rachel Jeantel's testimony, when she said that the term "creepy ass cracka" isn't racist.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Umm....no. Luna was the shooter and he is black.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It'll never get the same publicity due to the fact that it's never a shock when we hear that a black man has killed someone. Unfortunately the things many bad blacks have done have put a huge stereotype over the decent black folks as well. It's also one of those items if the media were to exploit it, like they should, a lot of blacks would be calling out racism. It's just one continuous loop hole.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah, you're correct. I was wrong, not ashamed to admit it. But I think my broader point still stands. This was less a racist act than another tragic thrill killing. Obviously, people are going to have their own opinions on the matter.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I would think it would garner a LOT more media attention being that the white ball player that was shot had a pretty good future ahead of him AND was visiting the US to see his girlfriend. What worse way to portray the US in other countries than to have a visitor killed by a group of racist thugs for the fun of it? I would like to hear from some Australians on this to see what is being said in local media.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
These tweets also prove that the NSA "surveillance" of internet traffic is a complete joke. It is obvious that they cannot STOP any crime, just show that it occurred after the fact. Great- your tax dollars at work, NOT!

link   

Yeah, you're correct. I was wrong, not ashamed to admit it. But I think my broader point still stands. This was less a racist act than another tragic thrill killing. Obviously, people are going to have their own opinions on the matter.

How so? They chose him as the target. He was picked. There were obviously decisions made to pick him which I am sure the reasons will eventually come out.

link   

The shooter was black and the guy that came up with the idea was the other black one...the white one was the 'getaway driver' and the only one to show remorse in court.

Nw I'm gonna say something that may really sting, but I think that the white one was more sympathetic because this type of ruthlessness may not be part of his 'everyday culture'....the blacks, we see it all too much where this has become the norm.

Truthfully, for whites, its the exception.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

I didn't say that racism was hilarious. Let's not distort my words. I said that the hysterics displayed my some of by fellow white people is hilarious - white people still, at least for a little while, run the world. We're the most powerful race on the planet, for what that's worth. I think it's retarded to think that white folks by and large are under attack by this supposedly giant group of racist black thugs marauding and murdering every white person they see.

What happened to Chris Lane is #ing tragic, it sucks. And one or both of the black kids involved may or may not have been racist against most whites. But obviously there's no evidence that this particular killing was racially motivated, otherwise they would have been charged accordingly.

I'm sure the DA would have loved to have been able to tack on that extra hate crime charge.
edit on 8/22/2013 by Monger because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

A black kid with obvious racial hate and violent tweets kills a white guy and you can post this:

This was less a racist act than another tragic thrill killing.

???

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I'll explain my point for a third time. That tweet demonstrated pretty well that the kid in question is racist against most whites. That's not in dispute - but just because the guy is a racist doesn't necessarily mean that the dead man was targeted because of his race. Were that demonstratably the case, his charges would reflect a hate crime.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

www.liveleak.com... (video of the aftermath)
host.madison.com...

Then, around closing time at 11 p.m., witnesses told the Journal Sentinel, dozens to hundreds of black youths attacked white people as they left the fair, punching and kicking people, and shaking and pounding on vehicles.

This happened in 2011, but the overall point i made still stands. These mob-mentality attacks have become somewhat common in recent years -always black on white crime. I remember reading about another group doing this in a walmart recently, and a handful of other cases. These are true hate crimes and as a culture we've determined that racism within the thug community is acceptable. That's the whole point. Why is it acceptable for us, as a society, to put Zimmerman up on trial for race crimes, when it was blatantly obvious the only thing "racist" about it was the media who was pushing a race agenda. Then we have incidents like this, where the guilty parties are obviously racists but because it's black on white crime, the american culture doesn't care.

It's a serious double-standard.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gikari
How would this not be considered a racist crime. They could have "randomly" chose anyone to shoot. Its obvious that this was a targeted attack. It's people that tweet stuff like that, that this country would be better without. Just my opinion.
edit on 22-8-2013 by gikari because: (no reason given)

We will see in court, but it's pretty obvious by "random" they mean "any white person". I bet you they wouldn't have selected some black skinned person for their target practice. The deniers are already making up stories.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yeah...this kid is scum of the earth. Check out some of the trash he is spewing...

Twitter

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join