It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I replied to chamberf=6, not chamber6=f.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You can even add THIS, THIS, and THAT.

To counter the SECT CASSIOPEA article about the ET World Message 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' read THIS too.

Whatever you think about me, you will see soon what the reality was / is. The facts are the judges of the truth. At the end, the facts will show you the truth. Next week is a great turning point.

edit on 8-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Once again ,the two witnesses are not people, nor are they any tangible thing in this world. Scripture is an inner journey and the two witnesses, Love and Wisdom are with every soul who comes into the world, to guide them if they don't let the programming and negative impulses drown them out. In the end they will bear witness like a recording of our lives.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Once again ,the two witnesses are not people, nor are they any tangible thing in this world. Scripture is an inner journey and the two witnesses, Love and Wisdom are with every soul who comes into the world, to guide them if they don't let the programming and negative impulses drown them out. In the end they will bear witness like a recording of our lives.

I believe you didn't read carefully Revelation 11 where the Two Witnesses are mentioned:

Revelation 11 (New King James Version)

The Two Witnesses

11 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.

2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.

6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.

10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.

12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

Clearly, this text is NOT allegorical at all. The Two Witnesses are real persons with a BODY (they will be killed and their bodies will be in the street of a great city, they have a mouth) with CLOTHES, they will have a TEMPORARY mission, supernatural INDIVIDUAL POWERS, INDIVIDUAL DESIRES, etc.

This text is FACTUAL. There are PEOPLE, ACTIONS, PLACES and TIMES.

Love and Wisdom don't match the description of the Two Witnesses, nor the specific environment, even from a metaphorical point of view. Many sentences prove you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The temple is your body. It is a temple that no hammers or tools were heard or used in. It is your body.

We are the temple of God. Again the two witnesses are Love and Wisdom and they will record and bear testimony against our progress in this school. Lets hope its progress.
edit on 8-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Love and Wisdom are two virtues without context to be verified. They are in each of us at a certain degree according to the circumstances of our life and our behavior. If you honestly stick on Revelation 11, you will see that these virtues have nothing to do with the Two Witnesses literal description. But it is true that Honesty is not that easy to stick on. Try to translate for us each sentence of Rev 11 with 'your' two witnesses. You will face great difficulties to remain coherent and relevant.

Each of us knows about the modern NEW AGE metaphor of the body as the 'Temple of God'. But in the context of the Bible, which is MAINLY a STORY with PEOPLE and CONTEXTS, the full-allegory-interpretation is a short cut that ignores the reality of the Gospels. Again, John's visions are VISIONS like we have dreams. If there are some metaphors which condense situations and meanings that John couldn't sum up better than with these metaphors, his visions involve real facts that his mind can see as it really will be. The Two Witnesses will be living people in a specific context.

The Book of Revelations is not a Book of Poems where allegories replace virtues, it's the book of the END TIMES story.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You are correct, I did not wade through the pages of twaddle here. In fact had I noticed it was in the Dreams & Fairytales section I would've avoided it altogether.

However the reason that the links are negative is because, well, aside from various weird blogs and threads by you, thats all there is....and so what if it was another bunch of kooks calling you one, in fact that reinforces that you are all to be ignored, there truly is no honour among thieves eh ?

Enjoy !

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Olivet

Let's take two weeks from August 16th, you have 16+14=30th. To this date - August 30th - consider +/- few days. Maybe 4/5 days, more or less. So, for my first claim (+/- one or two weeks), you can count until September 3th/4th. So, from now on to the middle of next week.

No probs...I'll give you until 16th of september...let's round it up to a month.

Will check back at that time.

so...what about your "end game"...Will & Kate...and the baby...still alive, safe and sound ?

I notice you calculated 3/4th september...I'm giving you until 16th....but...your deadline has passed now...so...are you willing to concede...that your bible crazy ramblings are just that...?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tidnabnilims
You are correct, I did not wade through the pages of twaddle here. In fact had I noticed it was in the Dreams & Fairytales section I would've avoided it altogether.

However the reason that the links are negative is because, well, aside from various weird blogs and threads by you, thats all there is....and so what if it was another bunch of kooks calling you one, in fact that reinforces that you are all to be ignored, there truly is no honour among thieves eh ?

Enjoy !

You dare to (continue to) judge people and topics while calling them twaddle that you didn't wade through the pages. Are you one of the numerous trolls living around? Because this is EXACTLY how they work. They don't care about the topic and its content, but play with others' nerves to derail the threads. I can understand people that discover the thread and google a name to throw links out. But you keep naming people without the effort to dig the answer made to you.

You didn't search a lot to find other links to my deeds and works. I put many links in my blog to assemble them and help people to skip this search.

Anyway, the fame is not my goal. It came DESPITE my will (I even used a pseudonymous for the ET World Message). Truth and warnings are my goal. But people are free to wade in lies and libels like you seem to do. I am not the Judge. God is.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Definition of TWADDLE
a : silly idle talk : drivel
b : something insignificant or worthless : nonsense
: one that twaddles : twaddler
See twaddle defined for English-language learners »
See twaddle defined for kids »
Examples of TWADDLE

We don't believe that twaddle anymore.
the novel's elaborate theory detailing a supposed 2,000-year-old conspiracy is mostly tiresome twaddle

yes, twaddle
edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: cut/paste fail

thats why its in the dreams section, its all a dream
edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: (no reason given)

and if you are 'famous' then you should see if they could do an 'Ask me Anything', here on ATS (though I suspect most will just ask you to go away)
edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: trolling

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

I don't need a definition of the word 'twaddle'. I respect your opinion but you know what one says about opinions, right? They are like assholes. Everyone has one.

Now, to prove that the Bible is a twaddle is another thing. I just proved that John's visions in Rev 12 match the facts of the birth of Prince George, to the specific details. You should now reconsider your opinion in the light of these facts. Especially when the new facts to come I talked about (ET abduction and the young royal family next move (William, Kate and George)) will be known soon.

But you didn't read the thread. How could you reconsider anything?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
the thread is pretty much all you reciting the same conjecture using the same highly dubious and heavily edited source, so no I dont have to re-evaluate anything, sorry.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

and if you are 'famous' then you should see if they could do an 'Ask me Anything', here on ATS (though I suspect most will just ask you to go away)
edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: trolling

Reaching almost 500 replies is like an AMA session. In addition, having given the link(s) of my blog is like asking people to complete their precise knowledge about my views, contributions and deeds. I know I am controversial and don't please people with answers they don't like to read or hear. Why would you want people to get more? They will be full of questions when it will be too late for that...soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

you arent controversial, you are a person with an internet sandwich board

( and most of the replies are YOU, self promote much ? )

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

the thread is pretty much all you reciting the same conjecture using the same highly dubious and heavily edited source, so no I dont have to re-evaluate anything, sorry.

Up to you dude. I have no authority on your freedom, and don't want any. But you missed the point that I cited other sources and explained how the Bible could be reinterpreted - with the ETs involved in this story - the stance of which I don't recall the official churches to be agreeing with.

What is dubious is the reason why you disagree. I understand that people can disagree with my views. But it's one thing to disagree, another to know why EXPLICITLY, except because of a mere belief system.

You should note that my blog has about 136 articles. Only one speaks about the Bible. The rest is about science, UFOs / ETs and spirituality.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I disagree because if you presume the bible to be a historically accurate document worthy of re-interpretation
then you have fallen at the first hurdle of credulity.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

you arent controversial, you are a person with an internet sandwich board

( and most of the replies are YOU, self promote much ? )

You're misinforming people. I gave the links to my blog - what you call self-promotion - when people like you started to put my past on the table BECAUSE of the controversies I raised with my past contributions and deeds. I always sticked on the topic of this thread. Sometimes I put URLs from my blog directly linked to the topic. People like you were systematically OFF TOPIC. You picture a situation at the opposite of the facts and reality.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

No response ??

You said 3/4 th september...

What about your whitness prediction? Are you willing to admit it obviously is hogwash...since it didn't come true?

Heloouuuuuuuu.....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Olivet
Christ ??

More like Horus with that falcon, if you ask me. Just sayin'.

Is it a Falcon? or a red kite?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Then maybe you shouldnt have created such a dodgy past for yourself with all this mumbo-jumbo ?

And I should take you seriously why ?

You are the one peddling misinformation, in fact downright nonsense

edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join