It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
WOW! What a thread... what a read Op.

The brain is a funny and tricky thing. We ( Any one of us ) can imagine.

When we read scripture we come up with our own imagining and the same goes for any text, such as Nostradamus.

I wonder why you didn't consider what Edgar Cayce said, who happened to be a devout Baptist. His prediction was that Christ would return as a baby in or around the year of 1997.

Why did you choose Nostradamus? His quatrains are so allusive. Either way....

Im thinking that while you may be correct, I don't see what you see nor can I make the connections seem accurate either. I give you a s&f for at least attempting to think outside the box.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

is the whole world gone completely mad? omg

No, lots of perfectly sane folks still around. However, the inter webs provides an outlet for all kinds. It is our job to call "a spade a spade" as it were. When i was a young man i used to eat lunch in the city and there strangely dressed homeless woman who would talk and feed the birds. Mind you, many times there were no birds at all. But you would not know that unless you could see the whole picture. She happily chatted to individual birds and gave them bird feed and there was nothing there but sidewalk. I personally enjoyed watching her. She was bat # crazy, but it made me smile.

I'm not saying the OP is crazy, i'm just saying, we can't get too upset when we hear or see things that appear completely cuckoo. Sometimes we have to step in and say something, and sometimes we can sit back and smile.

V
edit on 9/12/2013 by Variable because: punctuation, because it hates me so.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

MamaJ
WOW! What a thread... what a read Op.

The brain is a funny and tricky thing. We ( Any one of us ) can imagine.

When we read scripture we come up with our own imagining and the same goes for any text, such as Nostradamus.

God gives us a brain to properly use it. The imagination is one thing. The mystic knowledge is another. To properly decipher Nostradamus one must have been in a Mystical School for he uses many allegories and symbols mixed with accurate facts. Like John's did.

I wonder why you didn't consider what Edgar Cayce said, who happened to be a devout Baptist. His prediction was that Christ would return as a baby in or around the year of 1997.

I didn't know that Cayce predicted the return of Christ as a baby. Good for it adds credential to 'my' claim. Now, the year 1997 doesn't seem the right year for all the reasons of the OP in four parts.

Why did you choose Nostradamus? His quatrains are so allusive. Either way....

I am French. I did study Nostradamus for a long time now.

Im thinking that while you may be correct, I don't see what you see nor can I make the connections seem accurate either. I give you a s&f for at least attempting to think outside the box.

Thanks.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Variable

Many people smile when they don't have all the intel. Why do you think I am still talking about Prince George and his parents soon being what I claim they will be?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

MamaJ

Could you give us a link showing that Cayce did say that Christ would return as a baby? I don't find any per se. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

In this link, we can read:

By Frank Lake on March 13, 2011

Cayce believed that the Second Coming of Christ would happen before 2020 -probably in 2011 or 2012.

waren peese

actually edgar predicted the return of christ in 2040, so if jesus were born in 2012,that would make him 32 at the time of his rise to world aclaim...hmmm perhaps history will repeat itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Totally off people waaayyy off.....two witnesses are not will n kate and the kid aint Christ...Two witnesses are here but they are hidden...pray for them for the Evil ones are trying to take their lives before the work is to be done....that is how close we are to the end times!!!!!!! I am just a messenger pass this along....pray for the two witnesses!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sigh.

It's nonsense like this thread that are starting to slowly turn me away from ATS. I used to visit here every day and find interesting, thought-provoking conversations. Now it seems to be awash with hard-of-thinking children, non-stop religious diatribes and ill-educated gibberish. Nowadays I am lucky if I find one single grain of wheat amongst all the chaff.

I swear if this site just banned religious discussion of any kind, the average user IQ as illustrated by the quality and content of posts would increase exponentially. I give up. My faith in humanity just dimmed a little more.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Honestly, this sounds like Catholicism, not Christianity. (I do postulate that they two are different.) People are constantly taking parts of the Bible and either taking them at face value or taking them out of context. The only things that are clear is that man will not know that fateful time, which is mentioned several times in the Bible. It's also said to beware of false prophets, do not assume others to be Christ. No man is worthy of praise other than God above. I would like the OP to remember that to proclaim a mortal man is to promote an idol, and that the praising of an idol by order of both Catholicism and Christianity is a damnable sin.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Shikanyah
reply to post by Olivet

Totally off people waaayyy off.....two witnesses are not will n kate and the kid aint Christ...Two witnesses are here but they are hidden...pray for them for the Evil ones are trying to take their lives before the work is to be done....that is how close we are to the end times!!!!!!! I am just a messenger pass this along....pray for the two witnesses!

I am stunned by the numerous arguments you show us to make your case.
Except your belief about the Two Witnesses hidden from Satan (the Evil ones) - against what Rev.11 is saying about them (they make them known with prophecies and personal powers) - what info do you have about them? If I am way off, you should prove it instead of giving us just an opinion, not even structured. Otherwise, you will be like many people having tried and failed to contradict 'my' claim.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

dogsounds
Sigh.

It's nonsense like this thread that are starting to slowly turn me away from ATS. I used to visit here every day and find interesting, thought-provoking conversations. Now it seems to be awash with hard-of-thinking children, non-stop religious diatribes and ill-educated gibberish. Nowadays I am lucky if I find one single grain of wheat amongst all the chaff.

I swear if this site just banned religious discussion of any kind, the average user IQ as illustrated by the quality and content of posts would increase exponentially. I give up. My faith in humanity just dimmed a little more.

I didn't see any argument in your gibberish. Show us that your IQ level goes higher in addressing the different points of 'my' claim. BTW, none forces you to read and post in this thread...of +500 replies. Do you believe you are the only one having written such idiotic post without the least argument? This behavior doesn't make your case better. Have you noticed that we are far from the mundane religious discussion when introducing the extraterrestrial factor from someone having participated in a CIA sponsored project related to UFOs?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Shugo
Honestly, this sounds like Catholicism, not Christianity. (I do postulate that they two are different.) People are constantly taking parts of the Bible and either taking them at face value or taking them out of context. The only things that are clear is that man will not know that fateful time, which is mentioned several times in the Bible. It's also said to beware of false prophets, do not assume others to be Christ. No man is worthy of praise other than God above. I would like the OP to remember that to proclaim a mortal man is to promote an idol, and that the praising of an idol by order of both Catholicism and Christianity is a damnable sin.

You should first read and learn this thread before stating such uneducated opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I don't need to be told my opinion is uneducated by a person that is dismissing lawful passages of the Bible which bound the entire word to it. That is exactly what you're doing here, so I would beg you to either to retract your insult or say nothing about the fact that I've presented at all. I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for some people, you don't bend the laws of the Bible to fit your own needs, that's not how it works.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Please, give examples of what I wrote that you could prove it's dismissing the Bible. Be concrete, thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Now, people, we should consider this:

New dad William's gap year: 'Transitional' 12 months as Prince quits military to move family to London and become full-time royal

Duke of Cambridge has completed his tour as RAF search and rescue pilot

He is now looking to expand charity interests, particularly in conservation

Prince is in a 'transitional' year and is considering 'public service' options

He rescued 149 people during his time as a search and rescue pilot

Head of the RAF has praised the Duke's work in the air force

He received gifts from his colleagues when his last shift ended on Tuesday

Aides were at pains to stress that William would not immediately take on a full programme of public engagements.

HOW WEIRD IT IS! His last duty day is NEXT Tuesday september 17th (his last flight was LAST Tuesday), just at the end of the month I said we would wait for.

HOW WEIRD IT IS! He is scheduling a transitional 12 months from now on. Why? Who is controlling the events now?

Be prepared for great changes!

edit on 13-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The entire outline which you have presented dismisses the Bible. I've already said that now twice in both posts that I've made. You are dismissing the laws of the Bible and committing to a blasphemous sin by identifying and suggesting praise be made to a false prophet / idol. How can someone who claims to be so well versed in the Bible not know and understand the laws of which it outlines?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

You're starting to be boring. Give me specifics to discuss about them...and we will see who is blaspheming.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

We are Friday 13th 2013 (I have talked about this special date) and we are just witnessing this info of William, QUITTING HIS JOB FOR NO ROYAL DUTIES BUT A TRANSITIONAL YEAR, flooding the news everywhere in the world. All reporters are saying that this move is VERY STRANGE and SURPRISING!

How many times did I say that we had to watch out the MOVES OF THE PARENTS in the following days since the beginning of this thread? How many times did I write that? Countless. The most clever readers will see that this is just a beginning of a NEW ROYAL FAMILY to come.

William and Kate will really be the TWO WITNESSES, and Prince George will be CHRIST, once returned from 'God and His Throne'.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I would love to know which scriptures you have been reading. It certainly IS NOT the Bible.

This is ridiculous.

Jesus does not come back in human form. Where in the scriptures does it say he does?

When have William and Kate EVER spoken of the Bible and the coming of the messiah?

Jesus comes back during the battle of Armageddon, where is this battle? I dont see it.

He comes back with the hosts of heaven and the dead in christ, where are they?

He comes once the veil between the spirit world and the world we live in has been lifted, I haven't seen that happen. Have you?

3 days of darkness?, earthquake shaking the whole earth? mountains moved out of their places? mark of the beast being voluntarily accepted by people of the earth? antichrist? Where are they? One world government? Again, where are they? Jewish accepting Jesus? All this happens BEFORE Jesus returns (from the skies in full glory...not as a human baby).

Again, which scriptures have you been reading?

edit on 15-9-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

If you believe the antichrist is here, where are the miracles and wonders he has peformed to decieve the people? WHo is he? Who is the false prophet? Where is the image made to speak false wonders?
edit on 15-9-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Christ warned man to beware of false profits.And he was very specific about his return he is not to be reborn. If someone on earth tells you there Christ then they are not even if they perform miracles. Apparently if Christ returns we are in for one hell of a show across the entire sky.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join