It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
And to be on-topic, this topic is utter nonsense from a famous twaddler, make of it what you will

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Either. Same thing basically: Bird of Prey.

Not to be confused with this:

en.memory-alpha.org...

edit on 9/9/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: Janes Ships of the Klingon Empire...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tidnabnilims
reply to post by Olivet

I disagree because if you presume the bible to be a historically accurate document worthy of re-interpretation
then you have fallen at the first hurdle of credulity.

I NEVER said that the Bible is a historically accurate document. I said that it's a story. Like many stories it has parts of truths and parts of interpretations of the facts. In John's case (the subject of this topic), it's different. In his Book of Revelation, he presents AN EXPERIENCE OF VISIONS OF THE FUTURE, presented as such. What I say is that HIS VISIONS MATCHES THE REALITY IN THE CASE OF THE BIRTH OF PRINCE GEORGE.

Like everyone can see, you didn't 1) read this thread, 2) understand the thread (because of point 1).

edit on 9-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

And to be on-topic, this topic is utter nonsense from a famous twaddler, make of it what you will

Says the troll...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Your translation is wrong, so the whole premise is wrong

nostradummies.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Olivet

No response ??

You said 3/4 th september...

What about your whitness prediction? Are you willing to admit it obviously is hogwash...since it didn't come true?

Heloouuuuuuuu.....

Weren't you the one who said 'ok, I will wait until september 16th' when I said on August 16th 'one month at max'.

I always said that I knew the period of the events, NOT the precise date, as stated in the Bible (none will know the day and the hour). The Bible doesn't say it's impossible to know the month, but the DAY and the HOUR.

That's why I gave, step by step, the countdown. The more we progress in time, the more we are close to the real date. That's why I said recently that this week (37) is a great turning point. Could you tell me when september 16th is?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

William will be 'only' the Joseph-like father of Horus / Christ.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

So this is how it's done...

Just ignore your failed predictions...and move on to the next.

I hope you got the stars you wanted...

You've proven yourself. Just for the record and future readers of this gem of a thread....

Originally posted by Olivet

reply to post by Olivet

The future of these two people will tell you soon what they really are from now on (+/- a week or two).

So something will happen to William and Kate...in the next week or two ? Can you confirm that I understood you ?

In that time...I will be visiting you with a profile u2u...just to check where you stand....

I confirm.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

16th septembre was my gift to your prediction.

You claimed 3/4 th septembre, and that was including some few days + or -

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Then maybe you shouldnt have created such a dodgy past for yourself with all this mumbo-jumbo ?

And I should take you seriously why ?

You are the one peddling misinformation, in fact downright nonsense

edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: (no reason given)

Are you justifying that you are the dishonest troll here? AGAIN YOU ARE OFF TOPIC! Should the admins intervene here?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

you cry a lot for admins and such, methinks you doth protest too much

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
in fact this is more accurate

tfwiki.net...

and based on that I propose that Nostrodamus was predicting the success of the Michael Bay franchise

see anyone can make stuff up
edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: because people make stuff up

If I pull and poke at words and numbers enough I can probably find evidence of Decepticons in scripture too

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

16th septembre was my gift to your prediction.

You claimed 3/4 th septembre, and that was including some few days + or -

I don't deny having said that it should be around early september (that was the meaning of my first estimation). I added that it could be a month at max (implying september 16th). I don't care about your gift. You didn't hold my hand when I wrote this (a month at max). I even didn't write it after early september but since the very beginning of this thread. The fact that 3/4 september has passed doesn't mean I am wrong about the prediction but about the timing which was pondered by 'a month at max'. I maintain what I wrote in mid-august.

Note that the week 37 is still early september in my mind.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

In more than 200 posts I wrote here it's ONLY the second time I suggest the admins to intervene DESPITE the numerous direct ad hominem attacks. Don't pretend not to act as a troll.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

in fact this is more accurate

tfwiki.net...

and based on that I propose that Nostrodamus was predicting the success of the Michael Bay franchise

see anyone can make stuff up
edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: because people make stuff up

If I pull and poke at words and numbers enough I can probably find evidence of Decepticons in scripture too

That's funny! This is your real first contribution to the core of the topic. Unfortunately, Nostradamus talks about 1999 seven month(s). The first TRANSFORMERS movie has been released in 2007. If you talk about the animated movie, it was released in 1986.

How does it fit with the whole quatrain X-72...which is NOT from the Gospels?(!)

I know you were joking. But it shows how 'thoughtful' is your 'commitment' in this discussion. Finally, it's another way to derail this thread...always trolling as usual.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Don't pretend I never took precautions in my prediction. We are still in the larger timing. I even added that my timing could be wrong but the prediction would be still right. Don't you remember this too, posted on september 1st (before the end of the previous timing)?

When does the 'desert period' of the woman of the Apocalypse begin?

Is it on the birthday? Is it the day when the child and the woman left the hospital? Is it after the child and the woman saw the queen (July 24th), point AFTER which Kate went 'to the wilderness', aka the countryside, with her family in the Berkshire (Bucklebury), then in Anglesey (Wales) with her husband? (no more physical contact with one of the British royal family members since then).

If we consider this period to be 40 days, like Jesus' period in the desert, and the fact that the baby boy was born at 4:24 PM local time on July 22nd, there are three dates:

July 22 + 40 = August 31st (birthday).

July 23 + 40 = September 1st (left hospital).

July 24 + 40 = September 2nd (queen visit).

Beyond one of these three dates, the 'desert period' should be over and the ET abduction could occur anytime for the woman to go 'to a place prepared by God', and the child to go 'to God and His throne'.

Considering that the queen is the extension of the Red Dragon influence the woman of the apocalypse must flee from, we should not wait for something to happen before September 3rd.

This is NOT a conclusion, but the 40 days are certainly a condition to fullfill to see big changes in their life.

Remember all that there is a DIFFERENCE between the TIME OF THESE EVENTS and the TIME YOU LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT THEM, partially or not.

IT COULD BE SEVERAL WEEKS LATER!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I know I said I was done even trying to communicate with you because your circular reasoning makes impossible to have a conversation with you.

...But with your above posts in mind, why do you even give specific dates at all?

Why is it only afterwards that you start to bring up conditional circumstances as to why you were wrong and are pushing the dates back?

With last years thread where you fought tooth and nail saying you were correct about how you were going to be one of the two witnesses, taken by a spaceship and returned in a different body for all the world to see--

even in that thread you kept pushing back the specific dates you had set

When asked about how all that turned out for you, your response could be boiled down to "oops".

Now there are new conditions you are using to modify your original dates and overall message
and I am quite sure (if you show your face here again after this one fails like all your other predictions in your personal history)
you will have some lame excuse for why this one was a huge fail as well--

--basically just another "oops." from you.

Just had to say that.

Now I will (like I said in my last post here) wait for you to point out to the world when baby George Jesus returns from god's throne in a spaceship.

Don't bother responding to me, because I will not respond back.

I know how you are -- you have shown it over the past few decades. Crying wolf and full of excuses and conditions when you are wrong. (As you have always been.)

Have fun looking for your "event".

Bye.

edit on 9/9/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: sp

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Your translation is wrong, so the whole premise is wrong

nostradummies.blogspot.co.uk...

I don't see any clear explanation (on the contrary it's very obscure) in your link, unless you rephrase for me what the author wanted to prove about the fullfilment of the quatrain X-72, nor why Nostradamus would be a fraud. The only thing that this author shows is his ignorance and misunderstanding. I send you back to my first post which explanations are clear enough for a dummy.

Your understanding of my post, and even of your link (which doesn't explain why the prediction of X-72 was fullfilled), is wrong. So the whole argument is wrong. The MONGOLS are the worst anagram of ANGOLMOIS. I showed much better (ANGLOIS direct ordered anagram of ANGOLMOIS, old French word for ENGLISH). The author doesn't explain why Nostradamus would have made a 'mistake' with the 'L' instead of the 'U'.

The author doesn't explain why Nostradamus would have spent a so long time to write about 1,000 quatrains just to deceive people when you know that his quatrains weren't all published before his death. Ad nauseam...his explanations are really NON-explanations. Try something else.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It is but clear that Rev 12 speaks about the 'desert period' which MUST correspond to something! So, there is no lame excuse from me. There is, on the contrary, an explanation about the timing I gave (early september). I didn't write two weeks + or - for nothing from thin air. I did it for a reason...the DESERT PERIOD!

Now, there is another reason for THIS WEEK 37 to be the right period. I gave it to you all (ET WORLD MESSAGE ANNIVERSARY). Your post is therefore irrelevant. If I was wrong about my departure in 2012 it is because of a lack of data (I already told you so). The data are now sufficient to conclude.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I never hid I was trolling you ( even used it as an edit notation ) but I consider this whole topic a troll by you

You investigated my joke, thats quality, I find it entertaining that you have the time to waste refuting an obvious derailment. And anyway since you tortured your numbers to create this gump why cant mine be right too ?

Is it not more logical that the King of Angolmois is Francis I ? The then king of the Angoumois region at the time ?
I could find no link to Angolmois or Angoumois meaning anything like England, except when you start to thumbscrew the letters around, and even then quite a lot

And you really had to drag those dates out based on 'terror' and the tarot card (where did that come from btw),when you yourself should know that it translates to the opposite (one who chases fright away) in the 16th century.

your Occams is blunt,

But on the plus side, you'd probably do OK on Countdown
edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Jokez

edit on 9-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: format

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join