It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Nivcharah
When are the masses going to wake up and realize these scriptures were manipulated by The Powers That Be to control us through fear? IF this appears to come true, then it is because "They" have manipulated events to reflect as such and you have been programmed to watch for it. Religion was the government before government existed. Now we have government AND religion which are just two systems of mind-control.

The glass is not full or empty. It's half-full, half-empty. I agree with you when you say that the Scriptures were manipulated by TPTB when you just think that some Gospels (Philippe, Mary, etc) were not selected in the Concile of Nicae in the 4th century. Now, like I already said it, as far as I know, I am the only one defending this theory of William & Kate being the future Two Witnesses, and Prince George the future Christ.

You then cannot accuse the PTB to manipulate this part of the story because everyone, except me, says that the Christ will not be Prince George.

The second coming of the Christ is NOT a single person; it is the Christ within each and every one of us waking up and remembering who we really are and what we are here to do.

The Messiah is not one person; it is every one of us. We will have peace on this planet when every last one of us functions from peace, love and compassion because we have all silenced our egos.

I know this school of thinking saying that the Christ returned is everyone having become an awakened person. Unfortunately, two arguments must be pointed out:

1) since this theory has emerged we saw more materialism in the world, even and foremost in the new age communities. The idea of 'the oneness within' contradicts the behaviors of the people preaching it. It's in their mind, not in their heart. This theory is therefore a form of manipulation. The very one you are accusing the PTB to do.

2) this theory doesn't match the Scriptures it's based on (Christ is the central figure of the Bible. His return is necessarily related to it). Every part of the Gospels talking about the return of Christ clearly shows that the Christ returned will be a figure. This theory is therefore a form of manipulation. The very one you are accusing the PTB to do.This doesn't contradict the fact that the spirit of Christ cannot come into us. On the contrary, those who are in the spirit of Christ (love, compassion, open mind, clear spirit, etc) will be saved by the very fact they became more spiritual with time.

The remaining question is: what will be the method to save people?

That's where the benevolent ETs intervene...like they always did in the past. The problem is the idea people have about what the ETs are, and where they come from. As extradimensional beings, they can materialize and dematerialize at will (see The Science of Extraterrestrials). Exactly like it's described in the Scriptures when the Gospels speak about the Angels.

Unfortunately, there are also Demons (malevolent ETs) able to deceive people because they are able to do exactly what the benevolent ETs do in terms of magic. That's where the Two Witnesses are so important. They will 'fire' the firsts to explain who is who, how it works. Some won't believe them (the majority), few will. That's why the Elects are so very few. They will choose themselves to go to heaven (boarding in multidimensional spaceships of the benevolent ETs) because of their own choice. However, they couldn't board any ship if they are not psychically invited by telepathy or thanks to a visit by the benevolent ETs to do so, thanks to their good deeds in their life (and past lifes).
edit on 16-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Shugo
I'm in shock and awe.
The OP clearly believes that it is Biblically accurate and lawfully correct to insert astrology (not astronomy) and extraterrestrials into interpretations of the Bible. Not to mention the total misuse of context, the reference to the Gospels which does not outline in an extended detail about the second coming and the total ignorance of Biblical law.

Of course, it's going to go back to "read the thread" - God forbid someone still just thinks you're wrong because obviously your sources are solid and you know everything there is to know about everything to do with the Bible. Ignoring the fact that the only thing you've done in this thread is make people laugh even more about people who call themselves Christians and completely misinform people about the word of God.

Great job indeed, OP. You should get a gold star for this one...

Not giving specifics is the speciality of people unable to contradict the claim. Speaking about the law of the Bible (which is?) doesn't mean anything as far as there are many interpretations of it. The presence of ETs in the Bible is blatant. Replace the word 'ANGEL' by 'EXTRATERRESTRIAL' every time you find one and you'll see how important they are.

It's one thing to replace this word (Angels / Extraterrestrials) for a fresh perspective, it's another to comprehend what the ETs are. I am ready to deeply discuss the subject of the UFOs / ETs with you (if I have enough time) once you have make yourself educated about it. For a start, you can go to my blog to have explanations.

What about the context? What is the matter? As long as you don't give examples of the context, supposedly not respected, your post is just irrelevant.

BTW, I don't speak about astrology, except when speaking about the Lamb (Aries) and the Lion (Leo). This post was, on the contrary, a critic of a theory of Rev 12 involving a full astrological interpretation.

I didn't say I know the Bible and the others don't. YOU DO IT. I provide references. YOU DON'T.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by Olivet

Sure ill elaborate if you read the bible jesus is not to be born of man this time. He will be sent by god and his method of entrance is all over the bible.It explains that he will descend from the skies at the right hand of god.As i said the bibles pretty specific about the return of Christ. There will be no doubt hes not going to be born to anyone no subterfuge. And also the bible basically says if someone points out anyone and says theirs Christ there not sooo...

I think you missed something in this thread.

BTW, you are doing the same mistake the vast majority is doing: mixing the words of the Gospels with what you THINK they mean.

The method of entrance is 'SKY' or 'CLOUDS'.

REV 12 PROVES THAT CHRIST WILL BE BORN AS 'A MALE CHILD'.

BUT HE MUST GO 'TO GOD AND HIS THRONE' BEFORE HE HAS 'THE AUTHORITY OF THE ANOINTED' TO 'RULE THE WORLD WITH HIS ROD OF IRON'.

It then means that the child (Prince George) will be abducted by ETs (with his parents like it's said in REV 11) to come back from the 'SKY', in the 'CLOUDS' with 'POWER AND GLORY'. His disappearance will cause MOURNING and his return will cause EVERYONE TO SEE IT...through the MEDIA...The ONLY WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE INFORMED.

It's written in plain sight. The days had been short cut BECAUSE Christ will come SOONER than expected. He comes sooner than expected BECAUSE he was born as a child when NONE EXPECTED IT (since many are waiting for other events to come first). You prove these words (those days will be cut short) without being aware of it.

Now, the problem is to know how will it be possible to make everyone informed. This is the limit I am not ready to cross to share my intels.

Mathew 24:22 "Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23"Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. 24"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.…

AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, I DO NOT SAY WHO CHRIST IS. I say who CHRIST WILL BE for the child must go 'to God and His throne' first. So, I respect the Gospels because, TECHNICALLY, THE FUTURE FORM OF MY CLAIM IS NOT THE PRESENT FORM USED IN THE GOSPELS FOR THE ACTUAL PRINCE GEORGE HAS NOT THE SAME BODY AND SOUL OF CHRIST.

Saying that false Christs and false prophets will arise DOESN'T MEAN that a true Christ and true prophets won't arise. Do you see the difference? Because if you don't it means that you don't believe in the Bible for Christ will come back...with the Two Witnesses...the prophets...who STAND BEFORE THE LORD OF THE EARTH (are with him)(Rev 11). Now, you should wonder WHY I am the one talking about this. I won't say more. Some clever people have already understood.

Mark 13:25 AND THE STARS WILL BE FALLING from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken. 26"Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory. 27"And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

What do you think the stars falling are? ETs ships!

What do you think the angels are? Benevolent ETs!

Daniel 7:13
"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

Christ, UFOs and ETs.

Mark 8:38
If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels."

Christ, UFOs and ETs.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Christ, UFOs and ETs.

revelations 1:6 and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father-- to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. 7BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen. 8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Christ, UFOs and ETs.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Wow, Nostradumbass. He's credible.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

HairlessApe
reply to post by Olivet

Wow, you got me. So many arguments will destroy 'my' claim.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Olivet

HairlessApe
reply to post by Olivet

Do you believe it? Do you think his vague prediction even has a chance of happening? Because it's your citation. So whether or not the words are yours, you're purporting them as if they hold weight.
edit on 16-9-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

HairlessApe

Olivet

HairlessApe
reply to post by Olivet

Do you believe it? Do you think his vague prediction even has a chance of happening? Because it's your citation. So whether or not the words are yours, you're purporting them as if they hold weight.

Maybe you missed my points.

I don't discuss the whole work of Nostradamus because it would take another thread. I could develop arguments about how to decipher his centuries. But hundreds of authors / scholars already did it since centuries. Millions of readers have read them. You can regard both of them like nuts. Many think that calling them Nostradumbass is enough to give an educated opinion. Far from it.

What I say is that the ONLY quatrain having a precise date (1999, 7 month(s)) is worth enough to be under scrutiny because we can evaluate the events related to a known period of time. Since this is the ONLY dated quatrain it only means that it is very important, like the Return of Christ is an important event.

The other document where Nostradamus gives dates is the Epistle to the King HENRYC SECONDUS (CHYREN the RESCUER) to whom he expresses himself with a great and unexpected deference, like you could talk to Jesus-Christ himself. Nostradamus talks about the beginning of the Bible story ('creation of the world'), the Return of Christ and the One Thousand Year of the End Times before the 7,000 years end (the seven days of God).

The common point of these two documents (quatrain X-72 and Epistle to HENRYC SECONDUS) is the given time frame. We can therefore conclude that the common topic is the time when the Christ returns (The Great King of Angolmois).

The prediction of Nostradamus remains vague as long as you don't try to decipher it. You can stay with the old interpretations (like the Mongols, the August 1999 eclipse, etc.). Or you can have a fresher view point. It's easier when you are French because the singular form of the word 'MOIS' (for seven month(s)) is exactly the same in the plural form (which consists of an additional 's' at the end of the word). That's why we don't know for sure if Nostradamus wanted to say the SEVENTH month, or seven MONTHS.

The English speaking people mainly believe Nostradamus says the SEVENTH month, hence July of the year 1999 for them, because they don't know this subtle indifference in French.

But for a French speaking people (Nostradamus was French) the story is different. The way the numbers are given (year 1000 + 900 + 90 + 9 + 7 month(s)) let us think that he rather would want to say 1999 PLUS 7 months, hence JULY 2000.

As an initiate, Nostradamus, keen on astrology, history and Bible, uses anagrams (like CHYREN for HENRYC), allegories, metaphors, ellipses and many other language techniques. He was very good in French. It means that when you see apparent errors in the words (like Hister or Angolmois)) there is another meaning behind them. He uses many words that are not even in the old French dictionary. That's why he is so cryptic. He talks to other initiates having the keys to comprehend. 99.99% of the world population ARE NOT initiates (old French, Mystical Shools, keys to decipher, etc.). That's why many believe we can interpret whatever we want to see.

In fact, Nostradamus' techniques are precise. You just need the key. You just need to remember that Nostradamus wants the people to be lost in order to protect the intel he is conveying to the proper readers (other initiates).

As long as you are not initiate you'll be lost with Nostradamus.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would like to point out the chapter 17 of the Revelations and share with you its meaning. We will see that the Woman, the prostitute, is LONDON. More precisely THE CITY, the world central place of finance.

John is listening to one of the seven angels. He speaks about a time in the future when the events described will occur. This is a precise time...NOW!

The Beast is still the Royal Monarchy.

Babylon, the Prostitute on the Beast

17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters.

London is the capital of the British Monarchy who sits by many waters for it rules many nations, including in different oceans, with big islands like Australia, New Zealand and numerous little islands in the Atlantic ocean and Pacific ocean.

2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

The City has literaly intoxicated the whole world with the wine of her adulteries, aka the corruption. Thanks to the City the kings of the British Monarchy committed corruption too.

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

London being the capital of the UK where the kings of UK live, we see that the City controls these kings with the power of the money.

4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

John describes the luxury of the City got from its misdeeds.

5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

These names refer to the central place taken by the London Stock Exchange in the world.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

John is astonished because of the power of the City over the people. It controls everybody's life.

7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

This is a mystery due to the very nature of the Stock Exchange (the financial City) not known in John's time.

8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

The beast is the British monarchy, aka the Red Dragon. The angel announces the destruction of the monarchy due to the City (Stock Exchange and financial companies in the City) which controls it, or better said which rules over it.

The people will be astonished because of the return of Christ WITHIN the British royal family. The angel clearly shows the order. Remember that the Red Dragon has seven heads (seven King George, including Prince George...VII) and ten horns (the other kings not named George) for they were / are all Princes of Wales which flag is a RED DRAGON.

Note that all the previous KINGS GEORGE are no more (it once was), now is a QUEEN not a king per se because she never was a princess of Wales (now is not), and will come the Christ (yet will come).

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

The seven hills are the seven kings GEORGE 'ruled' by the City...of London (the money power). There are not real hills! The hill is a place where you see the others from above, where you put a fortress to control militarily the land.

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

The seven heads are clearly seven kings (the seven GEORGE), not nations, nor any other things. The five who have fallen are GEORGE I, II, II, IV and V. ONE IS speaks about GEORGE VI through his daugther Elizabeth II actually on the throne (remember that the angel can't count the queen but the descendants of the kings). The last one is the actual Prince George in this description for he will go 'to God and his throne'. The expression 'a little while' means several weeks.

11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Here we have a revelation. The Beast is the British monarchy through the line of the KINGS. The eigth king is the actual Prince of Wales, CHARLES, who will inherit the crown. He belongs to the line of the Prince of Wales (red dragon) and is going to fall (his destruction).

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

Here the angel gives a precision. He is not speaking about the kings of John's time, but future kings to come (the British monarchy). He clearly states that the Beast is an uninterrupted line of kings!!!!!!

13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.

The kings belong to a line of kings to which they give power. It means that it is a bloodline succession!

14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

That's where it is interesting. The Lamb is Christ. They will then fight the very one (Prince George) who will come within!

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.

This is the description of London with a multitude of races, languages and nations of the Commonwealth, most of which come from islands (waters).

16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

The British monarchy hate the City where it CANNOT GO TO BY LAW, unless it is invited! There is going to be a war (hot or cold) for the power of the City will be too much over the people.

17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled.

This is then the mission of Christ to destroy the City and its corruption for it was the mission given by God to the Monarchy.

18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

London, especially the City (as a matter of fact this is the very name of the CITY), is really ruling over the kings of the Earth, especially over the nations of the commonwealth.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

...and here's the beast

edit on 17-9-2013 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

It seems important to point out different aspects of Rev 17 to better support the claim of William & Kate being the future Two Witnesses, and Prince George the future Christ.

Many people believed until now that the Woman of Rev 17 - often said the Harlot - was Jerusalem or Rome just because these two cities have 7 hills surounding them. When people focus on one point of a text it leads to misintrepret it. The hills are the kings. The seven kings named George. It's written in plain sight in the text.

This harlot is a CITY. But it's THE CITY (of London), the one created in the first century.

It's called:

babylon the great:

BABYLON-DON or BABY LONDON, the SMALL CITY within the GREAT City of London in GREAT Britain. See this map.

The local authority for the City, the City of London Corporation, is unique in the UK and has some unusual responsibilities for a local council, such as being the police authority. It also has responsibilities and ownerships beyond the City's boundaries. The Corporation is headed by the Lord Mayor of the City of London, an office separate from (and much older than) the Mayor of London.

Guess what is the coat of arms of the City (of London): two dragons watching / surveiling the crown...

the mother of prostitutes:

The City is the MOTHER of the 'prostitutes' because it's the first world place of the financial industry.

The City is a major business and financial centre, ranking as the world's leading centre of global finance.

The prostitute is someone selling her body for money. The corporations sell parts of their body (shares) to strangers like it's the case in the Stock Exchange and the banking system. That's why the City is the prostitute, like all the financial market places (stock exchanges) in the world. The City is the mother of the prostitutes for it's the leading AND the oldest financial place in the world.

The City vies with New York City as the financial capital of the world; many banking and insurance institutions have their headquarters there.

The London Stock Exchange (shares and bonds), Lloyd's of London (insurance) and the Bank of England are all based in the City. Over 500 banks have offices in the City, and the City is an established leader in trading in Eurobonds, foreign exchange, energy futures and global insurance. The Alternative Investment Market, a market for trades in equities of smaller firms, is a recent development. In 2009, the City of London accounted for 2.4% of UK GDP.

London is the world's greatest foreign exchange market, with much of the trade conducted in the City of London. Of the $3.98 trillion daily global turnover, as measured in 2009, trading in London accounted for around $1.85 trillion, or 46.7% of the total.

the abominations of the earth:

It's clear that the financial industry is the source of abominations all over the world:

wars, resources shortages, usury, speculation, gambling, money laundry, tax avoidance, corruption, etc. = ADULTERIES.

In a nutshell, the prostitute is the capitalism, the way to make money with money. The City is the centre of the capitalism in the world.

Now, with all this in mind, the relation of the City with the crown is very unusual.

The City has a unique political status, a legacy of its uninterrupted integrity as a corporate city since the Anglo-Saxon period and its singular relationship with the Crown.

The City is a CORPORATE CITY, not a city for the people! That's why it's a prostitute!

But this prostitute will be punished like the angel says to John. Who will punish this prostitute? Christ, the Prince George. How will it be possible? Simple answer: his return through the proved revelation of the existence of the ETs will trigger a financial panic, then a financial collapse, hence the destruction of the City (Rev 17:16).

Now, you can remember that the water of Rev 12 is the people as explained in Rev 17:

15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.

16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

All this means that, because of the Two Witnesses revelation (prophecies and ET existence revelation), the woman (Kate) is rejected by the people (the population of UK, and the world) because of a libels campaign (the dragon had spewed out of his mouth) made by the Red Dragon / Beast / UK royal family.

Rev 12:16 says that earthquakes will cause many casualties (swallowing the river), the same earthquakes (and other woes) that Rev 11 says the Two Witnesses will be able to command and trigger.

And the number of man 666 (the number of the Beast) is the financial industry for King SOLOMON asked to get 666 talents of gold from the people:

In Deuteronomy 17:16-17, a king is commanded not to multiply horses or wives, neither greatly multiply to himself gold or silver. Solomon sins in all three of these areas. Solomon collects 666 talents of gold each year, (1 Kings 10:14)

Many people believe that the 666 is the Star of David, hence the jews, or whatever related to them. In fact, this number has been chosen by King Solomon (son of King David) to get a fortune from the people to refer to the Star of David, as if it was asked by God. It was a machiavelic trick. It clearly shows that the Beast is the line of the descendants of King David / Solomon, AKA THE BRITISH ROYALS.

Here is Rev 13:18 where 666 is mentioned:

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It would be easy to decipher all the chapter 13 of the Revelations. You have the keys now. You could do it yourselves, like it would be the case for the rest of the Revelations.

The Beast is the vehicle of the heirs of King Solomon who asked 666 talents of gold, aka the British Monarchy line (THE specific extended line of Kings George), and more extensively, the CITY who now rules the British crown.

The loop is full now. The Red Dragon / Beast / 666 / the harlot / the Two Witnesses / The woman giving birth / the Anointed with the rod of iron / Prince George / Christ. All of this is related to the HEIRS OF KING DAVID AND THEIR ENVIRONMENT IN THE PRESENT DAYS!

Thanks for having read me.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I would like to put just my comments without the verses of chapter 17 of the Revelations to better sum up my point and not to bore people with references available two posts above.

We will see that the Woman, the prostitute, is LONDON. More precisely THE CITY, the world central place of finance (the seat of the money power).

John is listening to one of the seven angels. He speaks about a time in the future when the events described will occur. This is a precise time...NOW!

The Beast is still the British Monarchy.

Babylon, the Prostitute on the Beast

London is the capital of the British Monarchy who sits by many waters for it rules many nations, including in different oceans, with big islands like Australia, New Zealand and numerous little islands in the Atlantic ocean and Pacific ocean. That's why the Beast is said to come from the Abyss. It's tempting to regard it as the Hydra of the mythology with seven heads. Surely there is a symbol here. But the Beast comes from the ocean as a myriad of islands, everywhere on the planet, including the Great Britain itself being an island.

The City has literaly intoxicated the whole world with the 'wine of her adulteries', aka the corruption and the speculation. Thanks to (because of) the City, the kings of the British Monarchy committed corruption too.

London being the capital of the UK where the kings of UK live(d), we see that the City controls these kings with the power of the money.

John describes the luxury of the City got from its misdeeds.

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

These names refer to the central place taken by the London Stock Exchange in the world. 'Babylon the great' matchs the Great Britain.

John is astonished because of the power of the City over the people. It controls everybody's life and made wars to gain more power and money with the blood of the people.

Her name is a mystery due to the very nature of the Stock Exchange (the financial City) not known in John's time.

The beast is the British monarchy, aka the Red Dragon. The angel announces the destruction of the monarchy due to the City collapse (Stock Exchange and financial companies in the City) which controls it, or better said which rules over it.

The people will be astonished because of the return of Christ WITHIN the British royal family. The angel clearly shows the order. Remember that the Red Dragon has seven heads (seven Kings George, including the little Prince George...VII) and ten horns (the seven kings George + the 3 other kings not named George) for they were / are all Princes of Wales which flag is a RED DRAGON.

Note that all the previous KINGS GEORGE are no more (it once was), now is a QUEEN not a king per se because she never was a princess of Wales (now is not), and will come the Christ (yet will come). The expression 'once was, now is not, and yet will come' remind us the Christ.

The seven hills are the seven kings GEORGE 'ruled' by the City...of London (the money power). There are not real hills! The hill is a place where you see the others from above, where you put a fortress to control the land. But the woman sits on these hills. She controls the fortress, aka the Royal family.

The seven heads are clearly seven kings (the seven GEORGE), not nations, nor any other things. The five who have fallen are GEORGE I, II, II, IV and V.

The expression 'ONE IS' speaks about GEORGE VI through his daugther Elizabeth II still actually on the throne (remember that the angel can't count the queen but the descendants of the kings).

The last one is the actual Prince George in this description for he will go soon 'to God and his throne'. The expression 'a little while' means several weeks. The actual Prince George can't stay a long time then. He will be abducted very fast to come back as the Anointed One (Rev 12). This point is important because one could be surprised that the little boy is a part of the Beast when he would be Christ. Rev 13 solves this problem since the seventh George must remain for only a little while.

The Beast is the British monarchy through the line of the KINGS. The eigth king is the actual Prince of Wales, CHARLES, who will inherit the crown. He belongs to the line of the Princes of Wales (red dragon) and is going to fall (his destruction)...surely with the financial collapse.

Note that the Angel says that Charles would NOT be able to sit on the royal throne before the birth of Prince George (the seventh). This is incredible because the average time of a reign is far from Elizabeth's II (60 years now). Now Prince Charles can be king...not for a long time.

The angel is not speaking about the kings of John's time, but future kings to come (the British monarchy). He clearly states that the Beast is an uninterrupted line of kings! If 'the ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom it is because the England was not a kingdom in John's time, and the United Kingdom (echoing the United Kingdom of Israel and that only the line of the British Monarchy rules) came relatively lately in history.

The kings belong to a line of kings to which they give power. It means that it is a bloodline succession!

The Lamb is Christ. They will then fight the very one (Prince George) who (will) come(s) within! How many times in history do we have seen wars within the same royal family? A lot.

Rev 13:15 is the description of London with a multitude of races, languages and nations of the Commonwealth, most of which come from islands (waters). PEOPLE = WATERS.

The British monarchy hates the City where IT CANNOT GO TO BY LAW, unless it is invited! There is (going to be) a war (hot or cold) between the monarchy and the City, for the power of the City will be too high over the people.

Rev 13:17 clearly states that this is the mission of Christ to destroy the City and its corruption / adulteries for it initially was the mission given by God to the Monarchy.

London, especially the City (as a matter of fact this is the very name of the CITY), is really ruling over the kings of the Earth, especially over the nations of the commonwealth.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

NOTE THAT REV 13:12 CLEARLY STATES THAT THE TEN HORNS ARE TEN KINGS. Not nations or whatever could be imagined (limbs or whatever).

What an hour means? Certainly a short period of time.

Here are the durations of the reigns of the Kings and Queens of the British monarchy.

10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

FIVE KINGS HAVE FALLEN...

ANNE (March 1702-August 1714= 12 years).

GEORGE I reign: August 1714 - June 1727 = 13 years.

GEORGE II reign: June 1727 - October 1760 = 33 years.

GEORGE III reign: October 1760 - January 1820 = 39 years. Regency by George IV in 1811. Then real reign of 30 years.

GEORGE IV reign: January 1820 - June 1830 = 10 years. Regency by George IV in 1811. Then real reign of 19 years.

WILLIAM IV (June 1830-June 1837= 7 years).

VICTORIA (June 1837-January 1901= 63 years).

EDWARD VII (January 1901-May 1910= 9 years).

GEORGE V reign: May 1910 - January 1936 = 26 years.

EDWARD VIII (January 1936-December 1936= 11 months).

ONE IS...

GEORGE VI reign: December 1936 - February 1952 = 16 years.

ELIZABETH II (Daugther of George VI: February 1952-TODAY= 61 years).

THE OTHER HAS NOT COME YET...

GEORGE VII (Prince of Cambridge, SON of Prince William & Duchess of Cambridge Catherine, the Woman of the Apocalypse, king-to-be).

The average reign of the ten kings / horns lasts (13+33+39+10+7+26+9+1+16= 154/9) 17 years.

After George I, the queens reign average is +60 years!

11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Prince Charles is the 8th KING! to come...because he directly follows Elizabeth II (now is not). Note that the angel doesn't say that this 8th king is yet to come like in Rev 13:8 (and yet will come). Note that we could mix Charles with the seventh king (George VII) because when he does come, he must remain for only a little while too.

At last, note that when people are able to rightly decipher the Revelations like we did, they also will be able to be...with him [THE LAMB] for they will be called, chosen and faithful followers.

14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

Choose your side. YOU DECIDE!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

finally...

16th Septembre has passed...

How is your prediction doing ? Are the Royals Ok ?

Perhaps a future reference to yourself is in order...I'm giving you this one for free. If you're into predictions or whatever...don't state any dates for your predictions. All the best "predictors" are doing it...

That way...you can't be held to account of your prediction. Also, makes threads like these endless...and in the end...ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Olivet

finally...
16th Septembre has passed...

And William is quitting the RAF today...EXACTLY! And William is taking a TRANSITIONAL YEAR...TODAY!

STRANGE, ISN'T IT? All the reporters said that it is surprising and weird (no royal duties for a year, no mundane job either).

I SAID WATCH OUT THE UNEXPECTED PARENTS MOVES!

Did You?

I WON'T ELABORATE ON SECRET INTEL NOW! SURE, NOT AFTER ALL I JUST WROTE.

I said that you could wait for weeks before YOU, the public, learn about something very new...like the kind of events I described. Something has happened already, but I can discuss about it. You have not the need to know...yet. Stay tuned on the news...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Olivet

How is your prediction doing ? Are the Royals Ok ?

Perhaps a future reference to yourself is in order...I'm giving you this one for free. If you're into predictions or whatever...don't state any dates for your predictions. All the best "predictors" are doing it...

That way...you can't be held to account of your prediction. Also, makes threads like these endless...and in the end...ridiculous.

Remember that I didn't give any precise date. I gave a period. I was right about this period with the choice of William to quit the RAF and to wait a year for any royal duty, announced on september 12th / 13th. No one expected that. I did. I even asked readers to look at weird news from the young royals.

My prediction is still valid. But I can't tell you, for obvious security reasons, what event has already happened, and what is still to happen. Nothing is ridiculous for I was proven right.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Please stop shouting.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

thoughtfuldeliquent
Calling it right now, Kate and William's son is not the resurrection of christ. Willing to pay say, 3000000:1 odds if there's any takers.
edit on 16-8-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

Is it too late to put a £1 on..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Olivet
all the claims are based on the Scriptures

Except the scriptures that state:

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him"
- "Revelation 1:7

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it."
- Matthew 24:23

Fail

Thank you lol. Wow, talk about off the deep end. Christ will return in the sky like he left. This child is just another child born with a silver spoon in his mouth. At least he is half commoner. Dianna died because of depth of evil in the royal family, do you really think christ would be party to that, give me a break.

Listen folks, christ needs no help in returning, he will do so the way he left. The period of time they are talking about are the years of the tribulation. The believers will already be in heaven with him.

Don't listen to this garbage. There is only one thing you should know, ask Jesus Christ into your heart and accept him as your lord and savior and repent of your sins, doing so assures your name in the lambs book of life and a place in heaven. Forget all this other crap. After you have done that read proverbs and the new testament to learn how to live and try to follow what God puts on your heart. That's it. Not rocket science or mumbo jumbo.

Christ only needed to be born once as a man, he did so to take on all our sin to the cross and break the bond age of sin on our lives.

Anyway, don't listen to this rubbish and as far as nostradomish, well like most other want a be prophets you can manipulate text to mean anything you want and sooner or later you can get something to match.

I look at like this, accept christ and then it is all good no matter what. The scholar's can debate things, most believers believe they will leave for heaven before the tribulation.

There will many who argue against what I have stated, just remember it for your own sake,.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Baby London really you really are stretching there wow see your proving the very problem with Nostradamus. Given enough time you can twist his quatrains to mean anything and people have been doing it for centuries. Also id like to point out he mentioned london in other quatrains so im sure if he meant london he would say so.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Olivet

Please stop shouting.

Ok, I'll make some efforts. But I don't shout to anyone. I would like people not to miss what I write. Even with the capital letters people write / ask the same remarks or questions. What to do? Do you have a solution for people not to waste my time with the same kinds of replies?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join