It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Today is the sad anniversary of Diana's death.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
When does the 'desert period' of the woman of the Apocalypse begin?

Is it on the birthday? Is it the day when the child and the woman left the hospital? Is it after the child and the woman saw the queen (July 24th), point AFTER which Kate went 'to the wilderness', aka the countryside, with her family in the Berkshire (Bucklebury), then in Anglesey (Wales) with her husband? (no more physical contact with one of the British royal family members since then).

If we consider this period to be 40 days, like Jesus' period in the desert, and the fact that the baby boy was born at 4:24 PM local time on July 22nd, there are three dates:

July 22 + 40 = August 31st (birthday).

July 23 + 40 = September 1st (left hospital).

July 24 + 40 = September 2nd (queen visit).

Beyond one of these three dates, the 'desert period' should be over and the ET abduction could occur anytime for the woman to go 'to a place prepared by God', and the child to go 'to God and His throne'.

Considering that the queen is the extension of the Red Dragon influence the woman of the apocalypse must flee from, we should not wait for something to happen before September 3rd.

This is NOT a conclusion, but the 40 days are certainly a condition to fullfill to see big changes in their life.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Remember all that there is a DIFFERENCE between the TIME OF THESE EVENTS and the TIME YOU LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT THEM, partially or not.

IT COULD BE SEVERAL WEEKS LATER!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You do realise that the only person who supports this theory of yours is, well, you?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Do you know all the readers? By the way, I could be the only one...for the time being. It's a very good thing for it won't be difficult to know where this theory is from when the time has come to admit it was right.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The main contributor to this thread over the past week has been you. Everyone else has been rolling their eyes and then walking away.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

If you knew all the readers you would explain why my blog visits have skyrocketed since few days. But you don't.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

And yet that hasn't been reflected in this thread. Which remains stagnant.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What wikipedia says about the return of Christ:

Signs of Christ's return

The Book of Acts states:

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven."
—Acts 1:9-11

Other signs:

The coming of Christ will be instantaneous and worldwide. "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." —Matthew 24:27

The coming of Christ will be visible to all. "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." —Matthew 24:30

The coming of Christ will be audible. "And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." —Matthew 24:31

The resurrection of the righteous will occur. "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first." —1 Thessalonians 4:16

In one single event, the saved who are alive at Christ's coming will be caught up together with the resurrected to meet the Lord in the air. "Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." —1 Thessalonians 4:17

The sentence 'He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight' suggests that a UFO, aka a cloud created by a UFO, is involved for it receives Him. This other sentence 'will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven' also suggests that the same UFO will put Him down on Earth.

The lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west suggest UFOs sightings. This same UFO does make the same thing the opposite way when 'so also will the coming of the Son of Man be'.

"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn... shows us that there should be a reason for which the tribes mourn. Why do they mourn? None has answered to it. They mourn because someone has disappeared (William, Kate and George)...to better come back (they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory).

Matthew 24:31, Thessalonians 4:16 and Thessalonians 4:17 clearly speak about UFOs and ETs.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Olivet

And yet that hasn't been reflected in this thread. Which remains stagnant.

What remain stagnant? The replies or the views. If it's the views, how do you know the number of the views growing with time? Where to find them. If it's the replies, there is no surprise at all. I replied to all arguments expressed here. So, there is no reason to see new replies for the two main opponents (BO XIAN and Chamberf=6) became silent when facing their lack of solid arguments. This silence speaks loud in fact.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
What remain stagnant? The replies or the views. If it's the views, how do you know the number of the views growing with time? Where to find them. If it's the replies, there is no surprise at all. I replied to all arguments expressed here. So, there is no reason to see new replies for the two main opponents (BO XIAN and Chamberf=6) became silent when facing their lack of solid arguments. This silence speaks loud in fact.

Yes, it says that they've stopped arguing with you because you're so wedded to your own position that you can't see any other position. And I see that you're now claiming that Jesus will come back via a UFO. (Facepalm)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
In one of my posts, I talked about the Bride of Jesus, also called the WIFE of Christ, that most of the christians believe to be the church. It happens that:

In the Gospel of John, John the Baptist speaks of Jesus Christ as the bridegroom and mentions the bride.

He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled. [John 3:29]

This is the only place in the Gospels where the bride is mentioned, but because a bridegroom must have a bride all other mentions of the bridegroom imply the bride.

Apart the new discoveries of Nag Hammadi and the Gospel of Philippe clearly showing that Mary-Magdalena was the WIFE of Jesus, what is said here is that the BRIDE of Christ MUST BE UNDERSTOOD as a REAL WIFE like Jesus had FRIENDS, aka his REAL APOSTLES.

In other words, the church IS NOT the bride of the Bridegroom. In fact, all other mentions of the bridegroom implying the bride just say that JESUS WAS MARRIED.

The Rapture clearly decribes an intervention of UFOs / ETs:

The Rapture is a term in Christian eschatology which refers to the "being caught up" discussed in 1 Thessalonians 4:17, when the "dead in Christ" and "we who are alive and remain" will be "caught up in the clouds" to meet "the Lord in the air".

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yes, it says that they've stopped arguing with you because you're so wedded to your own position that you can't see any other position. And I see that you're now claiming that Jesus will come back via a UFO. (Facepalm)

So, you were speaking about the number of replies, NOT THE NUMBER OF VIEWS! Looking at the numbers of visits of my blog, it means that there are numerous viewers of this thread. This speaks loud about the interest of this thread for which the readers finally saw that there is NO SOLID ARGUMENT AGAINST 'MY' CLAIM. BO XIAN and chamberf=6 NEVER ARGUED. They just ranted.

On the contrary, there are solid arguments FOR IT. If I am so wedded to my own position it is because there are GOOD REASONS, and I proved it. My opponents NEVER DID.

By the way, It is NOT NOW I am claiming Christ will come from a UFO but SINCE THE BEGINNING of this thread (2/4 of the OP, and in many other posts since then): Look at the part 2 of the OP:

'IN THE SAME WAY' means 'WITH THE SAME MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION', aka an extradimensional spaceship!

But since there will have TWO STEPS FOR THE RETURN OF CHRIST:

1) His birth,
2) His Ministry (before the 'Thousand Year Peace of God' period),

the second step will be much more known for He will come with ETs ships. Like it is said in the Revelations His birth will be followed by a 'trip' to 'God and His Throne', aka an ET abduction and a Return from His Throne.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

No, you've proved nothing. All you have is a string of conjecture and waffle. When posters stop arguing - and just stop posting on a thread period - then it means that they've twigged that you're not listening.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

No, you've proved nothing. All you have is a string of conjecture and waffle. When posters stop arguing - and just stop posting on a thread period - then it means that they've twigged that you're not listening.

Could you show me when some posters proved me wrong?

I am begging you to do so.

Sometimes, when posters stop posting it means that they didn't find an argument to contradict the FACTS, and the LOGIC, supported by the facts, presented by the OP. One could disagree with the logic presented but one must show WHY. Until now, I had only replies about the BELIEFS, not ANY RATIONAL ARGUMENT. People disagree but they don't know why. That's why they could have the feeling I am not listening, when this is the exact opposite.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

No, you've proved nothing.

May I remind you that, not long ago, I posted the two following pictures which sum up the weird unlikely coincidences, to say the least, showing us that Rev. 12 is about the birth of Prince George. It's NOT about conjectures and waffle but about precise definitions of the Red Dragon with seven heads / seven diadems and ten horns, and the very strict conditions of the birth of a child (sign in heaven, thunderstorms, full moon, meteors shower, earthquake, pain to give birth, male child, Red Dragon visit, desert period from the Red Dragon, etc) correlated by those of Prince George's.

Any person saying that it's just coincidences don't know a thing in probabilities. Surprisingly, VERY FEW said that it was more than coincidental. This is because I put my finger on false beliefs that the vast majority shares. It took 20 pages to show that NONE had the least argument showing contradictions with the Gospels.

I even proved that people just missed the fact that Christ had to return as a child as stated in Rev. 12, AND that Christ had to come back as a king in a real royal family, like he was 2,000 years ago! GOD DID IT, AND SHOWED IT TO JOHN, NOT ME!

That's when you say that this thread is stagnant, when people are now exhausted trying and failing to show such an argument against 'my' claim.

Here are two pictures which sum up the claim of this thread:

THE RED DRAGON

THE WOMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I am trying to be polite, but I feel like I'm talking to a zealot. Your theory is outlandish, overtly religious (naturally) and based on conjecture. Worse, it's based on Revelations, the wackiest part of a book of myths.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

I am trying to be polite, but I feel like I'm talking to a zealot. Your theory is outlandish, overtly religious (naturally) and based on conjecture. Worse, it's based on Revelations, the wackiest part of a book of myths.

That's an interesting point of view. I am the zealot but all those who replied to me without rational arguments, WITH ANSWERS JUST BASED ON BELIEFS, are the good people. I use rational arguments BASED ON FACTS but it's outlandish and religious. A normal person would have say that you present the exact opposite of the reality!

And I am staying polite...

How could it be conjecture and based on Revelations in the same time?

First of all, I didn't ONLY use the Book of the Apocalypse. NOT LONG AGO, I told YOU that I was refering to Act and Matthew about the UFOs and the ETs.

If you accept the Bible, YOU MUST ACCEPT ALL THE GOSPELS! Including the Book of Revelations. But you call it (book of) 'myths' (not 'Revelations'). You are then much more illogic than I firstly thought. Do you reject the Bible, or just the parts that embarrass you? FYI, the Book of Revelations is all about the END TIMES in which people put their whole faith to be saved. Is it a myth? Are UFOs and ETs a myth too? Tell me where you stand.

I note that you didn't show me yet where posters proved me wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The Bible is a fascinating document. It's been fiddled around with for thousands of years. It's spotty on history, frequently mendacious and is all in all a great piece of fiction. Not something therefore to be taken seriously. Relying on it for information/facts is therefore unwise.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

The Bible is a fascinating document. It's been fiddled around with for thousands of years. It's spotty on history, frequently mendacious and is all in all a great piece of fiction. Not something therefore to be taken seriously. Relying on it for information/facts is therefore unwise.

Ok then! You don't believe in the Bible. I wonder why you developed your discourse about how alone I was when facing the believers, and what I was supposed to prove. So, you don't care about this discussion if you're not a believer. So, I wonder why you're here if not to troll and derail it.

In fact, for the first time in history, we have the opportunity to see how right was John with Revelation 12.

I already said that if 'my' claim is strengthened by the Bible, the Bible is strengthened by the facts 'my' claim is based on! But the best is still to come, of course.

In other words, this is the first time we can precisely correlate the Gospel of John and the facts. It's a reality check.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join