Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

Will you admit it when (not if) you are shown to be wrong when your dates come and pass with nothing you described happening?

After your last (and only other thread) FAILED you just went silent and disappeared...

I would hazard the guess it's the second of the two.

Yes, I will admit that I was wrong about the timing for reasons I can't elaborate here. John didn't give any date, nor period of time between the birth and the 'trip' to God and his throne, nor the moment the woman of the apocalypse (Kate) has to flee the red dragon to go to the desert.

The reason for which I stayed silent after May 2012 can't be discussed here (many agencies are reading this thread). But I told you that since then I got much more intels that confirmed what I said at that time, AND what I wrote in this thread. I learned to better decipher the timing.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Chamberf=6

No sweat. Up early for a short trip . . . I don't pay much attention to his questions.

If there are some you want answers to, please repeat them in a post of yours. Happy to respond to them as your questions, not as his.

Some levels of 'intellectual' (loose use of the term) perversity just don't warrant a response, imho.

Oh BO XIAN! You made my day. So much laughs! YOU'RE AFRAID OF A 'NUT'?

So, if someone can copy/paste my questions and send a post with them it would be much more funny, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BO XIAN. I love you brother. You are in the complete dark night and you try to send smoke to the readers. But that smoke makes the night darker, and the air more polluted. In fact, you have NOT the slightest answer to my questions. Thanks to prove it so wonderfully.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The major contradiction is Christ coming back "in the clouds" per Scripture and as a curious choice of a specific baby per the blatherer.

No, this is not a contradiction. On the contrary. I gave 'my' explanation. You didn't.

The expression 'in the clouds' really means what it says: 'in the clouds', i.e. in the atmosphere where the clouds stand. What comes in the clouds? A bird? A plane? A balloon? A glider? You didn't answer. I answered that it was an extradimensional spaceship, especially because one of the effects of these UFOs is the capacity to create a cloud around itself for the low temperature of the condensat Bose-Einstein of the UFO changes the invisible vapor of the atmosphere into a condensed area of small drops of water, aka a cloud.

When John says that the child goes to God and his throne, he says that he is abducted by a UFO.

When Act 1 says "This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way [with the same means of transportation] you have seen him go into heaven.”, it says that Jesus has been abducted, and will come back the same way, from a UFO.

When Matthew says “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. [the Star of David in the sky on July 22nd, 2013] And then [so, another step to come AFTER the sign of the Son of Man] all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory", he says that Christ will return thanks to a UFO. But it doesn't say if Christ is a grown up or not. The power and the great glory can be logically the world mass media coverage and the power of the world most powerful kingdom / royalty, aka the British royalty.

So, you don't have the least explanation for the 'clouds'. I have a very rational one, as far as the readers are educated in the UFO phenomena.

More to come.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The other one is satan is the red dragon of Revelation . . . the leaps of ill-"logic" about that by the blatherer are absurd. No authentic Bible scholar has ever written anything THAT off the wall in my 66+ years of living.
.../...
To get into the red dragon and 10 horns tickles his absurdness too much.

The 10 horns are usually considered to be 10 nations or regions under 10 governmental powers or authorities. That's the most plausible interpretation.

The above . . . only because YOU asked . . . not to offer more grist for his irrational twisting and ranting about such.

Irrational? YOU are the one irrational.

You didn't address the main questions. Why is the dragon RED? What are these TEN NATIONS, or regions? Why should they be represented with a 'horn'? What about the seven heads, and the seven diadems? What are they?

Year ago Bible scholars thought that the color red would represent the communist states for they reject religious beliefs. Unfortunately, some Bible scholars didn't update their data. How many communist countries do we count NOW? China, Cuba, Lao, Vietnam?

It's not even seven, but JUST FOUR communist states. China is the only communist country able to represent a threat. But, even today, they rather resemble a market oriented state where even the christian church is represented!

So, NO RED DRAGON here.

Now, some Bible scholars believe that the muslim countries (you are the one speaking about the ten nations) are the dragon / Satan rejecting the christian beliefs. How many muslim states do we count? There are in fact 49 muslim-majority countries, NOT SEVEN, NOR TEN. And the map attached to this link shows us three regions of muslim countries. In addition, the dragon would rather be GREEN since this color represents islam.

So, NO RED DRAGON here.

How do you mix seven heads / seven diadems with ten nations / regions...that you didn't define? A mystery? Sure, very rational you are.

I remind you that 'my' red dragon is RED. It's a REAL red dragon (flag of the Wales).

'My' seven heads are really seven figures (the seven GEORGE of the British monarchs line).

'My' seven diadems are really seven crowns (with jewelries).

'My' ten horns are really ten. They are real horns (single horn on a unicorn) in the British royal coat of arms.

Well, I summed it up in this picture:

Originally posted by Olivet

Here is the RED DRAGON IN A PICTURE (easier to understand, surely). NOTE THAT THE THREE OTHER KINGS WERE BROTHERS, NOT DIRECT SONS (God's promise to King David), except Edward VIII who abdicated.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I must insist to point out that the three other kings (William IV, Edward VII and Edward VIII) who complete the list of the ten horns not only they WEREN'T named GEORGE (related to St George defeating the Dragon), but they were BROTHERS of a king, or a queen. The God's covenant is valid for the SONS (or grand-son like George III) of a MONARCH, not brothers of a monarch which is the case of these three kings. Even Edward VIII was the brother of a king George (George VI). This specific point is another reason to understand how true is John's prophecy.

So, you spent 66 years to reach that empty conclusion of yours (ten nations that you don't know, for ten horns you don't define, nations for a reason you don't know either). What a fail! THIS IS ABSURD.

By the way, what is an authentic
Bible scholar unable to decipher the Red Dragon with seven heads / seven diadems and ten horns? Or unable to decipher who is the woman of the apocalypse? Or the Two Witnesses?

WHY SO MANY FOOLISH AND CONTRADICTORY INTERPRETATIONS IF THE BIBLE SCHOLARS SHOULD BE, 'AS SCHOLARS', ON THE SAME LINE? Bible scholars or Bible self-declared scholars? Obviously, the rationality should lead us to choose the second choice. Again, the birth of Prince George is too recent for the Bible scholars to even have time to think about it.

Prince George was not born in the last 66 years, but in the last 40 DAYS! And this thread started twelve days ago!. So, you discovered it after 26 days after the birth.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

.In terms of God's miracles . . . God's agents are quite willing to confess that Christ came in the flesh, died on the cross. rose from the dead, etc.

And, God's miracles are congruent with Scripture and result in enhanced life of the believer and death or bondage to satan's crew and human assistants.

Some believers will be martyred to greater eternal glory. Some will be rescued and protected by angelic forces.

Is that reply supposed to answer to the question:

2) How will you make the difference between Satan's miracles and God's miracles?

You say, in terms of God's miracles...Jesus resurrected!

Yes. So what? Satan can do the same.

You say, 'God's miracles are congruent with Scripture and result in enhanced life of the believer ...'

Yes. So what? The Scriptures speak about God...that's why it's congruent. It's a loop in terms of logic. 'My' claim is congruent with the Scriptures too. What is an enhanced life? You don't even know it. So, you are not aware of what you speak about. I tell you that the 'enhanced life' is a body created by the benevolent ETs able to do what they do themselves.

You say, 'and death or bondage to satan's crew and human assistants.'.

Yes. So what? There are millions of people dying every year...since millenia. Are they all with Satan?

In fact, you didn't address my question at all. I was talking about the paranormal events described in the Bible...all of which could be replicated by Satan...for he can deceive even the Elect at the End Times.

By the way, who are the angelic forces but benevolent ETs?

Again, how will you make the difference between Satan's miracles and God's miracles?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
At this stage, it seems to be an exhibition of a man talking to himself' ...

Have you thought of looking into something else scintillating on these boards ?

ATS is wonderfully multi-faceted !
There is something here for all. Have a good look at the available forums !

There is a time to move on. And I do mean that in the nicest possible way !

I would enjoy seeing a change of focus from you !
There is so much here on these boards and so much I think you could offer on a positive note -
to some of the other topics.

Just some friendly advice.

Like all advice, I'll understand if you tell me MYOB !!

Still - have a think about it .
edit on 27-8-2013 by Timely because: Didn't want you to take your bat home. This last page just struck me as ' time ' ...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
At this stage, it seems to be an exhibition of a man talking to himself' ...

Have you thought of looking into something else scintillating on these boards ?

ATS is wonderfully multi-faceted !
There is something here for all. Have a good look at the available forums !

There is a time to move on. And I do mean that in the nicest possible way !

I would enjoy seeing a change of focus from you !
There is so much here on these boards and so much I think you could offer on a positive note -
to some of the other topics.

Just some friendly advice.

Like all advice, I'll understand if you tell me MYOB !!

Still - have a think about it .

In fact, on the 180 posts I sent here, in this present thread, there are only less than about ten where I didn't reply to someone else directly. It's not fair, nor true, you're saying I am talking to myself, when I talk to the others.

It's true I had to repeat ad nauseam the same things as long as people keep using arguments already answered. It takes time to reach the understanding of the audience.

I know there are many other topics, threads and forums in ATS. But look, why would I want to participate to those other threads if it takes that time to convey 'my' claims. I believe it's better to focus on one topic rather than dividing my efforts in several where most of my views would be drowned among tens of other's. The result? About 400 replies in this specific thread, less than half of which comes from me (for it's about 'my' claim, not any general topic). Note that none is forced to read or participate to this thread. But people do.

I have a long experience in forums. Since the beginning of Internet. Now, rather than explaining things in the forums like I used to do several years long , I found better to create a blog to gather all my views and my story the content of which people can discuss. There are even hundreds of threads about myself all over the world in hundreds of forums. Most of them are negative against me. As a matter of fact, the Two Witnesses will be hated. Don't you see the relationship?

You could create about 50 threads with the content of my blog (science, religion, UFO, ETs, paranormal activities, spirituality, secret services, esoterism, etc).

Now, I decided to open this thread because the news are fresh (birth of Prince George) and because I had to test 'my' claim publicly - another word to say 'revelation' - and see whether the posters' arguments would contradict this revelation. NONE DID IT. So, time has come to move on.

The time I will move on, you won't 'enjoy'
my presence for I won't be available any more here. Which is soon.

But, thanks for your advice.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

20 pages is a good effort !

Just seems like it's time to move on ... simple as that .

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

You are so right. Hope that debunkers, trolls and shills will listen to you for I answer as long as they try to derail this thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

You are so right. Hope that debunkers, trolls and shills will listen to you for I answer as long as they try to derail this thread.

Um, he was talking to you, Olivet.

I will await your announcement to the world that baby George Jesus has returned in his spaceship.
I see no other reason to talk to you, so I will just wait for you to do that.

Or to admit that you were wrong of course.
edit on 8/27/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: signed: one that you have called a disinfo agent, liar, shill, one of low IQ, having no reading comprehension, etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Um, he was talking to you, Olivet.

I will await your announcement to the world that baby George Jesus has returned in his spaceship.
I see no other reason to talk to you, so I will just wait for you to do that.

Or to admit that you were wrong of course.
edit on 8/27/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: signed: one that you have called a disinfo agent, liar, shill, one of low IQ, having no reading comprehension, etc.

I know that Timely was talking to me. You didn't see the joke.

Don't await for any of my announcement to the world for reasons you should have understood if you made a connection between my thread in spring 2012 and this one. You are right. You have no reason to talk to me from now on. WAIT FOR UNEXPECTED MOVES FROM W&K. You will then be able to deduct something special occured.

It's not that complicated. One should be attentive to the Scriptures:

John 12:6

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

John 12:14

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

These two verses are VERY CLOSE:

1) the woman goes to the desert.
2) there is a place prepared by God.
3) she is fed for 1,260 days / 3,5 years (a time, and times, and half a time).

What's the difference between the two verses? Why does John see twice this woman doing the same thing? Is there only one woman for the same task (1,260 days)?

In the second verse there is something new:

to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place

What is described here is an ABDUCTION. She can fly because she receives two wings. In other words, she is abducted to go to a special place prepared by God to be fed 1,260 days...and prophesize the same number of days after this abduction as one of the Two Witnesses who stand before the Lord of the Earth.

This is weird that the Bible scholars of this thread didn't notice that some verses were missing in the third part of the OP. It's funny how people have selective eyes. I could go deeper and deeper in the analysis of this chapter of John, and others too, but I want you to meditate about the time the woman voluntarily flees from the Dragon to the desert beyond the point of which she is given two wings to go to the place prepared by God.

What does the word desert inspire you? Did Kate go to the royal family (Red Dragon) these last weeks, since the birth of Prince George?
edit on 28-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I made a mistake. Edward VII was the son of Victoria, not her brother. Nevertheless, he was not a King George. George V was the son of Edward VII, not Victoria. This doesn't change a thing to the Red Dragon (see the picture already posted above) to which Edward VII is just a 'horn', and George V is still a Red Dragon crowned head.

But here is the list of the BRITISH MONARCHS, aka the RED DRAGON. Edward VII was the only one of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha in UK per se (surely a supplementary reason not to be a Red Dragon crowned head). After him, the name changed into House of WINDSOR.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

*snip*
The 'two men dressed in white' are two extraterrestrial Nordics, aka two Angels in the Bible. Going to God and His throne (Revelations) means the same thing. Hence William, Kate and George will go to Heavens (in an extradimensional spaceship) and will come back.
*snip*
ON THE CONTRARY, REVELATION 12 SAYS HE COMES BACK AS A CHILD.

Revelation 12 is discussing a lot more than just the end times. It's describing the initial coming of Jesus, and the later troubles. Being a symbolic passage, you can't take every word as a literal description. It's a metaphor.

"Extraterrestrial Nordics"? "Extradimensional spaceship"? If you are reading that much into it, I don't think we are ever going to agree. No further need to respond; your opinion is yours, and you are entitled to it. Debating won't resolve anything, so no need to clutter the thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

*snip*
The 'two men dressed in white' are two extraterrestrial Nordics, aka two Angels in the Bible. Going to God and His throne (Revelations) means the same thing. Hence William, Kate and George will go to Heavens (in an extradimensional spaceship) and will come back.
*snip*
ON THE CONTRARY, REVELATION 12 SAYS HE COMES BACK AS A CHILD.

Revelation 12 is discussing a lot more than just the end times. It's describing the initial coming of Jesus, and the later troubles. Being a symbolic passage, you can't take every word as a literal description. It's a metaphor.

We agree! It's describing the initial coming of Jesus, and the later troubles. The initial coming of Christ is his birth. REV.12 ISN'T JUST A SYMBOLIC PASSAGE, IT'S A VISION.

In a vision, there are allegories and real events mixed. I used to have visions myself which happen to be a mix of the two. So, the metaphors are necessary when something complex can't be described precisely, like the Red Dragon with seven heads / seven diadems and ten horns. But an event as simple as a woman giving birth is a real event.

On the contrary, the desert is not a real desert but rather a PERIOD during which the woman is not close to the Red Dragon. That's why Kate was with HER family and HER husband in the wilderness (the countryside), not with the royal British family, since the birth of Prince George.

It means that you need to interpretate the visions literaly when the words correspond to something real in the experiencer's mind.

"Extraterrestrial Nordics"? "Extradimensional spaceship"? If you are reading that much into it, I don't think we are ever going to agree. No further need to respond; your opinion is yours, and you are entitled to it. Debating won't resolve anything, so no need to clutter the thread.

I'm not cluttering anything. I share my views. You are not forced to agree. But, as long as 'my' views are rational and logic, many others can agree with me. You are free to decipher the Scriptures and tell us what's your take. The modern age allowed us to discover the UFO / ET phenomena...and its Nordics whose description are exactly those of the angels. It's not just a product of the people imagination. There are hundreds of witnesses.

What do you think the angels, seen as physical beings in the Bible, are? Could you elaborate? What makes you disagreeing? There is a difference between disagreeing (due to mere beliefs) and to know WHY you disagree (due to rational reasons). Do you know why you disagree?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

but I want you to meditate about the time the woman voluntarily flees from the Dragon to the desert beyond the point of which she is given two wings to go to the place prepared by God.

I'm not going to "meditate" on your thread any more.

People cannot have a conversation with you.

This is my last post here until baby George Jesus comes flying down in a spaceship. (Read: Never.)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Up to you.

How many days Jesus stayed in the desert?

Note that this following version uses twice the word DESERT, instead of wilderness:

6 The woman herself fled into the desert where she had a place prepared by God, that there she might be taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days.

14 But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle, so that she could fly to her place in the desert, where, far from the serpent, she was taken care of for a year, two years, and a half-year.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

How many days Jesus stayed in the desert?

Note that this following version uses twice the word DESERT, instead of wilderness:

6 The woman herself fled into the desert where she had a place prepared by God, that there she might be taken care of for twelve hundred and sixty days.

14 But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle, so that she could fly to her place in the desert, where, far from the serpent, she was taken care of for a year, two years, and a half-year.

People should connect the dots. THIS^^^^^^and...

When did Lady Diana, mother of Prince William, and grand-mother of Prince George, die (was murdered)?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
To better see how logic is the Red Dragon nothing but the BRITISH MONARCHY (read the kings since George I to George VII, Prince George king-to-be) from which we must count only the KINGS (the queens never were 'Princesses of Wales', aka the Red Dragon flag) as once heirs apparent with the title of Prince of Wales, here is the list of the references of the Red Dragon in wikipedia.

Red dragon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Red dragon may refer to:

"The great red dragon", Satan

In Entertainment

Red Dragon (novel), a 1981 book by Thomas Harris
Manhunter (film), a 1986 film based on the novel Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
Red Dragon (film), a 2002 film based on the novel by Thomas Harris
Francis Dolarhyde, the fictional serial killer from the novel Red Dragon by Thomas Harris and films based on it
The American release title of A 009 missione Hong Kong
The Red Dragon, a 1946 Charlie Chan mystery film
Red Dragon (musician), Jamaican deejay, born Leroy May
Red Dragon (magazine), a Welsh journal published 1882–1887
Red Dragon (role-playing fiction), a Japanese tabletop game, role-playing fiction and art phenomenon
Capital South Wales, a radio station serving Cardiff, Wales formerly known as 103.2 & 97.4 Red Dragon

Other

Red Dragon (1595), a 38 gun ship owned by the East India Company
The Great Red Dragon Paintings, a series of paintings by the English poet and painter William Blake
Red dragon (Dungeons & Dragons), a type of dragon in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game
Red Dragon Society, a secret society at New York University
A mahjong tile with the Chinese character for "center" on it
Grand Grimoire, a grimoire of magic, is also known as The Red Dragon
Welsh Dragon, a national symbol of Wales. Thus, "red dragon" in Welsh culture may refer to:

The flag of Wales
Y Fenni cheese, a Welsh cheese, also known as 'Red Dragon' when coated in red wax

Red Dragon (spacecraft), a proposed astrobiological mission to Mars

Nothing but the flag of Wales has a relevant significance with the Red Dragon of the Bible (to be deciphered) which is seen as Satan for it represents THE POWER-THAT-BE, i.e. Satan's receptacle of his misdeeds, extension of the British Royalty which is the entrance door of Christ in this world, promised to be king in his kingdom...come down on Earth from Heaven.

The other instances are just imaginary by-products of the Red Dragon of John's vision, or with no meaning related to it.

In other words, you can search all the Red Dragons as long as you want, you will ONLY end with the flag of Wales.
edit on 29-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Here are two pictures which sum up the claim of this thread:

THE RED DRAGON

THE WOMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE

edit on 30-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join