It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New low for the Tea Party

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Without having to read numerous pages on this, did you ever provide proof that this was from Tea Party group/member???

Or is this just another Muse7 hit piece?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by muse7

Without having to read numerous pages on this, did you ever provide proof that this was from Tea Party group/member???

Had you and some of the other complainers actually read the article you would have seen it was the author that says it was from the tea party and not Muse7.

So how many [snip] in this thread actually support a list like this being put out?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Byrd because: No name-calling, please.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

edit on Mon Aug 12 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Actually, I just learned that the U.S. is injecting around 300 billion dollars per month into foreign banks. Our debt is only 17 trillion right now, so that would only take 4 months to rack on another trillion. I think the tea party needs to find better targets.

There really isn't much difference between a Tea Party member and a disabled person, anyway, when it comes to the larger scheme of things.
edit on 12-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

There really isn't much difference between a Tea Party member and a disabled person, anyway, when it comes to the larger scheme of things.

How did you arrive at THAT conclusive deduction ?

It was an ultra Left Wing group that published the article and placed blame on the 'Tea Party'.

With zero evidence of course

Wheeew !!!

WOW

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by muse7

Whoever wrote this is a moron. First they quote Franklin regarding the destruction of the REPUBLIC. Then they give their opinion on who exactly is currently destroying our DEMOCRACY. So which one is it? Do we live in a REPUBLIC or a DEMOCRACY? It can't be both, the term Democratic Republic is an oxymoron.

Well, the Constitution declares and protects a republican form of government, not a democratic. That settles the matter.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Again, let me ask.

Is there any proof that this is from a Tea Party member/group????

I will wait for the answer.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by muse7

Had you and some of the other complainers actually read the article you would have seen it was the author that says it was from the tea party and not Muse7.

So how many Nazis in this thread actually support a list like this being put out?

And where oh where did I state Muse7 stated it was from a Tea Party member????

Again, you and facts don't exactly line up.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Actually, I just learned that the U.S. is injecting around 300 billion dollars per month into foreign banks. Our debt is only 17 trillion right now, so that would only take 4 months to rack on another trillion. I think the tea party needs to find better targets.

Ya snooze --- Ya lose.

sleeper video;
Bernanke's QE2 Criticized by Fed Dissenters, Tea Party

Is the Federal Reserve out of control? The Tea Party thinks so. Suspicion of our nation’s central bank is a recurring theme of the populist movement, which blames the Fed for soaring debt, high unemployment, and a sinking dollar. It also accuses the Fed of being the handmaiden of the Obama administration, and way too cozy with Wall Street. Controversy over the Fed’s most recent quantitative easing program has added fuel to the fire. Given its pivotal role today in the management of our economy, antagonism towards the Federal Reserve might have consequences — for its efforts to boost demand, for the Fed’s long-term independence, and certainly for President Obama.
Tea Party Rallying Cry: Abolish the Federal Reserve!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

Again, let me ask.

Is there any proof that this is from a Tea Party member/group????

I will wait for the answer.

Hey, get in line.

Lol, we're all waiting.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by muse7

Curious here did you support or condemn a certain group publishing the names and address's of gun owners ?

BUT

There are many groups who call themselves 'Tea party'.

There is no national Tea Party Comittee for the record.

avoiding the issue of the OP, with the use of the classic "switch and compare" and you get more stars than he does. tends to show the mindset of some people here on ATS.
and somehow equating the discrimination and abuse of people on assistance by taking away what is for most the only monies they may receive to live on, with that of gun owners, makes his argument

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

they're just doing what right-wingers have done for years....amazing how it gets all of you right-wing tea party folks panties in a bind...how's it feel to be on the other end?.... that's what I'm laughing about..."oh, boo hoo, you're blaming something on someone with no proof"!!!!!!.....on no!...how can that be??

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ah Yes !!

And as we see, it was an ultra Left Wing source that blames the wrong people as usual.

Therefore, it MUST be the Liberals out there that are at fault.

No other logical conclusion is possible

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

they're just doing what right-wingers have done for years....amazing how it gets all of you right-wing tea party folks panties in a bind...how's it feel to be on the other end?.... that's what I'm laughing about..."oh, boo hoo, you're blaming something on someone with no proof"!!!!!!.....on no!...how can that be??

It feels great !!

I extend my gratitude towards the Lefties who made this possible.

They are showing their true colors

This absolute weak attempt is almost embarrassing to the true commies.

--- Not TOTALLY embarrassing of course, but it's close

edit on Aug-12-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by jimmyx

Ah Yes !!

And as we see, it was an ultra Left Wing source that blames the wrong people as usual.

Therefore, it MUST be the Liberals out there that are at fault.

No other logical conclusion is possible

you wouldn't know an ultra-left-winger if you saw him....because there isn't any....the only ultra-left-winger that I know that that speaks with some sanity and coherency, is Noam Chomsky....when's the last time you saw him on any type of public media?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

you wouldn't know an ultra-left-winger if you saw him....because there isn't any....the only ultra-left-winger that I know that that speaks with some sanity and coherency, is Noam Chomsky....when's the last time you saw him on any type of public media?

the only ones claiming that are the ultra left wingers !!

same red herring was used by the Mafia.

They kept saying "there is no Cosa Nostra"

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by jimmyx

It feels great !!

I extend my gratitude towards the Lefties who made this possible.

They are showing their true colors

This absolute weak attempt is almost embarrassing to the true commies.

--- Not TOTALLY embarrassing of course, but it's close

edit on Aug-12-2013 by xuenchen because:

now I'm a commie? what country are you from? north korea?... china?...my father and grandfather fought for this country, and I stand by the constitution, and surprise, surprise, there are people on the left that do. but, apparently in your bubble, anyone left of a fascist is anti-American.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am very heartened by the fact that thus far, this thread only has 16 flags. The post itself is typical psy-ops disinfo, with absolutely nothing to attribute the video clip to anything "Tea Party". A number of folks on the thread have recognized that, and stated it. But, it shows me that the same old tired efforts to stir people up emotionally, and distract from the very real scandals and problems are no longer working for TPTB. That's good news.

This kind of Cloward and Piven crappola, creating both the problems and the purported solutions, which are only excuses to funnel tax money into the pockets of the lower level cronies who mis-administer the programs, and into the pockets of the uber-rich who make billions selling "us" the cell phones and other stuff "we" need to "help" people, is just about over. Too many have awakened to the scam.

We are seeing the last of that old energy system based on fear, crumble to the ground. There is no "Tea Party". There are people who are responding to many and various excesses by our "leaders" by joining together in common cause, and peaceful demonstrations, under the idea of the original protest by colonists, and using a label. That TPTB have been unable to find some coherent top-down organization to it, has frustrated them no end. And that is because there isn't one. These attempts to create one in the people's minds, so that folks can be attacked on that basis is lame, and failing decisively.

Been to a Republican Party? Or a Democrat Party? Didn't think so. I've been to a number of Tea Parties though. And the only commonality between all the people I saw there with their kids....the people I saw there with their long hair and veteran vests and hats.....the grandmas and grandpas.....the people I saw there with their many and sundry indications that they come from all walks of life, and all sides of the political spectrum, is that no one was buying into the divide and conquer tactics they've been using on us for at least decades. Everyone was simply pointed at the actual problem, Corporocrats and their minions in politics on both "sides".

Go We The People! We are winning. And they know it. And they are scared. They should be. These desperate examples are the proof. Remain steadfast.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You say alot of words but you never give a workable soultion.

And suddenly stopping all social programs is not a workable solution.

You say get a job? Thing is that are many areas were "getting a job" is not that easy and could take months. Thanks to banks and the f'd up econemy there are many areas of poverty were there are more people than jobs and these people have no capital to start a buisness either. So unless you can tell everyone were these jobs are to come from your statements are bull.

Next point is if you suddenly cut off the millions on aid you think they (the millions who wont find jobs) are going to starve to death quietly?
As someone said crime will soar as they go breaking into the homes of people that do have jobs. And I dont care how many AR-15 or whatever you have if a looting gang (with there own guns) come knowcking at your door and outnumber you then your dead and your things looted.

Your welfare system if broken, hell its more broken it seems than the one in the UK. And you need to change it yes. But you need to change it to a WORKABLE system that wont cause millions to die and crime to soar. A system that creates jobs would be a big start. Once there is more jobs than people is when I would start cancelling social programs for all but the disabled.
edit on 12-8-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

now I'm a commie? what country are you from? north korea?... china?...my father and grandfather fought for this country, and I stand by the constitution, and surprise, surprise, there are people on the left that do. but, apparently in your bubble, anyone left of a fascist is anti-American.

Where did anybody call you any name ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join