It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New low for the Tea Party

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

So when someone claiming membership to the Tea Party Movement does something, it represents EVERY Tea Party Member across 50 states and all walks of life. Okay.. then why didn't these fine gentlemen represent the left they were there for that night?

We could call that directly representative of ALL Union Members in the nation or just evey SEIU member. We could do that....since the opposite seems to hold true for Tea Party people becoming morons. Or.. lets go one step further.

Or we could say a man like this represents the Black Race and the whole of the Black Power/Theology movement.

THAT is one of the single most hateful, racist pieces of human trash I've ever heard. He isn't one I'd say represents anyone but those who claim to follow his hateful bile. Same with the "Tea Party" example here. One guy getting extreme or MANY individuals across many events doing stupid things doesn't make a national movement.....nor does it define one.

all that rock throwing is fun ... until one realizes they live in a glass house themselves, IMO.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Check OP's reputation and the quality of post it is. It's purposely faked for a reason.

I do believe that something has to be done to regulate the disability / unemployment / etc... benefits that are being abused right now and giving that power to the people is better than what we have right now. However, that doesn't mean the government can't do it right, but with the way things are now with the government, corruption is everywhere and it can no longer sustain itself.

I think of myself more of a independent / anti-big government / pro-weapon of choice person but mainly because the government can never be responsible enough to manage our funds properly. We certainly need a government body and the US was founded with a great system, assuming corruption didn't plague it that is. I'm not saying posting names would be right or wrong, however it would be very interesting to see this done nationally as a social experiment. Who knows? Perhaps this would eliminate a good 90% of fraud, however not everyone wants people to know they are disabled like those with mild autism for example. To cause annoyance/pain to the innocent because of criminals is never a valid solution in my opinion.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

First of all there is no "the" (definite article) TEA party. There are hundreds of organic, grassroots TEA party groups operating independently in every state.

Yep.

Just like there is no "definite article" MacDonald's as they are all franchises.

All with the same Branding. All with the same Menu.......

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Because of the political leanings of ATS
I've realized the threads that have any meat to them
receive 100+ replies and only a 10-20 flags.

So for instance, a 50 flag and 50 reply thread about Obama's secret agenda
with links to Breitbart, headquarters for racist ghosts,
I know these are just dittoed over flagged BS & should be in the hoax bin.
So,
Thank you Muse, yet again.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by jimmyx

Ah Yes !!

And as we see, it was an ultra Left Wing source that blames the wrong people as usual.

Therefore, it MUST be the Liberals out there that are at fault.

No other logical conclusion is possible

you wouldn't know an ultra-left-winger if you saw him....because there isn't any....the only ultra-left-winger that I know that that speaks with some sanity and coherency, is Noam Chomsky....when's the last time you saw him on any type of public media?

The ultras are all around us, we see and hear them everyday. We have become so conditioned that we think its normal.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The Tea Party leaders (Koch Bros.) would love this.

Sad that people still think the TP was/is grass roots.

edit on 12-8-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Oh its not Dick Army?

But yes you are so right. The TP needs to take their "grass roots" playbook from the "community organizers"....

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As this thread is an indictment on the Tea Party, I thought I might provide some simple illustriative points.

How we, the Tea Party, see ourselves.

How the progressives see us.

What we actually look like.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thats just the thing though, there is no Tea Party involved here,
just some self proclaimed ultra liberal blogger who used the words "tea bagger"
in a title of his blog post.

Since when did blog posts become news, I mean......?

I would actually rename this thread,

"A new low for the Ultra Liberals"

edit on 12-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

actually that is not true, I have started many Obama topics with few stars and some with no posters.
Never reached a fifty star mark on any of my topics on Obama.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Still waiting on that proof that it was from a Tea Party member/group.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Yeah.... read the article, nowhere on that paper, nor has it been proven that the person who wrote that is a part of the Tea Party, nice profiling jackass. So is it ok for me to call you a Liberal Welfare hoarder, I mean I can only ASS-ume that is what you are because your defending it.

Also, 2 more questions? Where was the Police outcry when that stupid newspaper in New Hampshire or New Jersey I think it was that posted EVERY PERSON WHO applied for pistol registration on the damn internet claiming it was the publics right to know?

Second, if its apparently the publics right to know personal property that I bought and was required by law to give information on to the state and who trusted said governmet to protect MY confidentiality, how come I cant know whos potentially using my tax dollars to abuse? If you can know if I own a gun because I might be the

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Get a grip!

Robbing the Tax Payers!

I support this 100%!!!

If you are so concerned about food for the "poor" and healthcare for the "poor" - take it out of your own damned wallet or purse!

I used to give thousands to charity. Sadly, I can no longer afford to do so since the government confiscates over 2/3 of all of my earnings! Mostly to pay for Israel and foment terror around the globe "In my name".

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Is this for real?
I had once thought when I heard the term, "Tea Party Patriots",
that some of the wrongs, were beginning to be made right.
Then, after some interaction with Tea Party Sympathizers,
I did see the error of my ways.
First, came the promise to close all interstate exit ramps leading into town, if a shtf scenario materialized.
I stood there listening to this thinking, you folks will be easy targets for A-10's, standing around those overpasses acting like armed idiots...Then, I thought about how would my daughter get to see me,
if the local county Tea Party militia blocked the exit ramps? My temperature is starting to rise now.

Then I was informed of how they had made a definite impact on the local and state elections. From my take on the way it was explained to me, they accomplished this by pressure and brow beating around the local church congregations. Now I am thinking, even God allows me a choice. If I make the wrong choice, I get the equal reward for same.

I have made no attempt at hiding that I am a Christian.
Or, that, is what I wish to be...
I am not, religious. Religion is only a nicer word, for a very nasty business.
The very history of religion does not speak well for mankind.

Now I guess I should put on some armor,
as the local Tea Party Patriots will surely be around to beat the HeII out of me with their Bibles.
As it stands right now, I do not want anything to do with them. They have shown me that they too, pick and choose which parts of the US Constitution that they want to uphold, and forget the rest, if it is not in their interests.
As a people, we cannot afford this kind of thinking.

If you are an American, then you do understand the importance of the entire US Constitution,
and not just those amendments that you pick and choose to agree with.

Yes, some things desperately need to be changed, but it needs to be done in peaceful assembly of people,
and not in gangs of armed idiots, out to go to war within our neighborhoods.
There may come a time when arms are needed, but as for now, congress does still listen to us.
So every peaceful means needs to be exhausted first.
I did say exhausted...or, Used, all the way up.

One power we all still have is the ability to write letters to congressmen/women.
Utilize this power while you still have it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeoThom
There may come a time when arms are needed, but as for now, congress does still listen to us.

What are you smoking??? The MAJORITY of Americans opposed Obamacare - we got it anyway. The MAJORITY of Americans opposed TARP - we got it anyway. The MAJORITY of Americans opposed QE2 and QE3 - we got them anyway. The MAJORITY of Americans oppose NSA spying - Congress just defeated a bill to limit it. The MAJORITY of Americans oppose "Immigration reform" - they're cramming it down our throats as we speak.

I could go on for freaking days... and you make some ludicrous claim like this that flies in the face of reality??? Please put down your Kool-Aid and take a journey into reality!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Having read the article and then doing a bit of research the following can be stated:

What proof that is the Tea Party or any group that has the name Tea Party in it, did indeed post these fliers around the city? There is nothing to state such, save the blogs of people who are against the Tea Party. A bit more proof would be required, before taking action against a group. It seems like set up to discredit them.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeoThom
[
I stood there listening to this thinking, you folks will be easy targets for A-10's, standing around those overpasses acting like armed idiots...

Thats what always make me laugh at some tough talking Americans on here

In a civil war 50% would be dead in a week another 40% hidding in a dark corner crapping and pissing there pants

I bet only 10% or less would actually be able to actually maintain any sort of resistance, those being ex military.
edit on 12-8-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I am so very sorry, I did lose track in my reply.
Posting peoples names who have it rough seems just like kicking someone when they are down.
I work 5 days a week, and I earn every cent of what I make.
Of those 5 days, I only get paid for 4 days.
The other day comes out for taxes.
That's Right,
All of it for Taxes, No Medical, no extras of any kind.
So it is established that I pay my share.
A lot of people out of work these days, and if some of my tax money goes to feed them,
then I am glad it is not being paid to the likes of Karzhai.

In my own view, posting these names is much like collecting bounties on dead men who were back-shot.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

What am I smoking...?
A Pall Mall Blue 100.
I do not drink Kool-Aid, as you so eloquently stated.

And I figure you would want to take my 1st amendment away from me as well?
Just Who are you anyway?
Do you even know?
Bye...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by jimmyx

Ah Yes !!

And as we see, it was an ultra Left Wing source that blames the wrong people as usual.

Therefore, it MUST be the Liberals out there that are at fault.

No other logical conclusion is possible

you wouldn't know an ultra-left-winger if you saw him....because there isn't any....the only ultra-left-winger that I know that that speaks with some sanity and coherency, is Noam Chomsky....when's the last time you saw him on any type of public media?

The ultras are all around us, we see and hear them everyday. We have become so conditioned that we think its normal.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Logarock because: n

who are these "we" and please, by all means, point out the ultra-liberals in media that you see and hear everyday...not plain liberals but "ultra"....and why doesn't Noam Chomsky ever get invited to any liberal TV programs if they are so uber-liberal?...I think it's been so long since anyone has actually heard an ultra-liberal, that someone just left of center is now pigeon-holed into that catagory

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join