It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

The world will not end,but a walk in the desert of fire might be.
That is what I have said.

Although many wish this,this won't happen.

But a lesson will be given as the beginning of the end of the times,when I will bring the 1000 years Kingdom of Peace on Earth.

But for this Earth must renew.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

The world will not end,but a walk in the desert of fire might be.
That is what I have said.

Although many wish this,this won't happen.

But a lesson will be given as the beginning of the end of the times,when I will bring the 1000 years Kingdom of Peace on Earth.

But for this Earth must renew.

Your having a conversation with yourself now. Multiple voices, are a sign of someone possessed of Satan.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Oh,you are strong Devil and you are everywhere,your tongue poison the air and the word,with your lie,because lie is what Earth has become.

But very soon your reign will end,and My Reign will Begin.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Oh,you are strong Devil and you are everywhere,your tongue poison the air and the word,with your lie,because lie is what Earth has become.

But very soon your reign will end,and My Reign will Begin.

But you have been damned Piequal don't you see that?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sorry,but I am untouchable,as long as I have the given power from God.

As I have said once ,"The strongest weapon in the world is the word".

Because I am the Word,the Will and the Power of God,on Earth.

And that has been proved an still shall be.
edit on 21-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: the Word,the Will and the Power of God,on Earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Satan is your only friend Piequal, and him and you will roam togther the wasteland that is your untouchable world

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I cannot be friend with you,grey soul of Satan.

As many grey and black souls are here.

I come from Heaven and Heaven is my home.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I cannot be friend with you,grey soul of Satan.

As many grey and black souls are here.

I come from Heaven and Heaven is my home.

The Heaven you came from is now the Hell you live in. The soul of your dreams is the poison in you heart. The Devils consumes and you join in his banquet of outcast souls from Heaven.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
We shall see,the battle is strong,because this way it is every battle between Heaven and Hell.

But I for Heaven will always win,although small chances are given.

And sorry,for you just Hell,I have.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

We shall see,the battle is strong,because this way it is every battle between Heaven and Hell.

You or should I saw the multiple voices which make you up battle each other. The sad thing is your incapability to see you are your own enemy. You need to seek professional help.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
When nothing happens on the 23/8/2013 will the OP admit that they are actually just a servant of satan, sent to post crap here?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

People like this don't seek professional help. They don't feel the need to and feel justified in their beliefs. Only when they are confronted with the absolute truth that their beliefs and narcissistic grandeur are false can they see what fools they have been. Even then there is plenty of tries at rationalization. This is the point at which they do something drastic to prove they are whom they say they are....this is the point which others that are innocent get hurt....the person may never fully realize that what they have done has caused harm to others and nothing of what they believed to be true about their purpose has come to fruition. Yet sadly, they will somehow rationalize it and go on with the same thoughts.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I don't think the demonization of Rasputin is well founded. Other more saintly people have failed in predictions as well. Including Fatima prophecy of second half of 20th century fails to materialize so far, no matter Jacinta and Francisco are saints and Lucia was saintly nun. I do not say Rasputin is a saint too. But far from demonization. First read what he really wrote, not some websites that retell the stories from their most perverse point of view. Even if the date 23 August (5 September) fails to bring what Rasputin predicted, even so he is some important historical figure in Russia. He prophesied quite many things of the following Russian/Soviet history. It will be not quite fair to put him in the historical dump together with people like Stalin. Because the contrast of their ideas and deeds is obvious. Rasputin advised the imperial family that was strictly Christian Orthodox, and he reached to his violent death in connection to that. Some orthodox believers make his icons as a saint and martyr.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You shall count the sheep for the rest of your days.

Or to help get to sleep in those restless nights

There is only 22 and a bit hours to go,

Are there any signs to look for OP

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

wow, so now your claiming to be God?

because really that's what that post sounds like, you claiming to be God and getting ready to smite us all with your fierce wrath.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I believe we entered a new age long before 2012, it just that new age like characteristics haven't been fully unveil yet.
When things do fully unveil, everything good and evil will be on a whole new level.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

An appetizer,

As Earth passes through the wake of one CME, which did little to stir geomagnetic activity on Aug. 20th, another CME is on the way. NOAA forecasters expect a coronal mass ejection hurled into space yesterday by an erupting magnetic filament to deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field on Aug. 23rd.
spaceweather.com...
This is the first sign.

but,

It seems that no matter how much proof is and will be given the 1% wants to remain in power at any cost.

For them nothing has ever happen,nor will.

The billions in suffer are not allowed to deny the 1%,because to the billions of people in suffering have been stolen the right to life....by the 1% .

Or the Gestapo police and secret services which serve the 1% ,all over the world.

This is why the 1% will perish,no matter what.

As much as they will try to cover the traces of their crimes the faster they will be gone.....forever.

Are my words a lie?

Are my words the truth?

I can guarantee you that the 1% guilty of mass murder will be gone.....

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There is a bright side to all of this.
It looks as though I can miss my mortgage payment on Friday without worry.
Thanks for the ASSistance.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yaaaaaaawn. I'm sure 23rd will come and go without incident. Same old same old...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

So... tomorrow's the day your going to? Do your stuff? Work your mojo? Take out the bad guys?

WHAT exactly, and in plain English are you expecting to occur tomorrow? According "to your will" of course. You say this "thing" will or won't happen according to your will.

Seriously...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join