It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

You will laugh with tears of pain,if any laugh will be possible,but I guess not.

"Des timoris laudamus, ignavis gloriari."

You small devils.

Really Piequal is that many multiple voices in your head, the little Devils - "Des timoris laudamus, ignavis gloriari." Its getting a bit crowded in there shouldn't you let some out.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Meh ,you don't worth my attention.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What exactly is this 11th commandment you believe you will be revealing? Are you the one headed back to the mountain to pick it up? If so, can you post a pic of it when you get there....would love to see it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Something just isn't right.

I really do enjoy coming to read about dreams and predictions, and mostly those people will start off their post sounding something like this:
" So, I had a dream/vision last night, I don't know how much of it will come true, but here is what I saw...."

Then I read those predictions, and eagerly wait to see whether it comes true or not, but no harm done, since the poster was being honest and humble.
But at this thread, I am really worried. The prediction isn't clear. Was it a dream? Was it a vision?

What is it going to be now, sun related , politics,war, or all 3??? Not clear.

The tone of the posts from the OP seem so 'holier than thou' and condescending.
If the OP would have been more clear, and more humble, this could have turned into a great thread IMO without the secretiveness and one-liners that mean nothing, and are either made-up, or quoted from some book
( Predictions for beginners et 1340 - I'm joking, I don't know of a book like that, but you get my point.)

I hope the OP is actually doing fine, and just likes to write in this style, unfortunately, most of us either don't understand it or don't like it.

Shame, shame, shame

edit on 19-8-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Meh ,you don't worth my attention.

Your powers of premonition they are really really poor else you wouldn't be getting rolled and rolled and rolled. The verbal jousting with you isn't so much jousting but more like steamroller derby, you babble some prophetic nonsense then I roll you.

But I am with some mercy. This is one of your better threads, because you have attempted your very best to use some higher language skills. At this rate will be able to enrol you in elementary school by the 23 next year - well that's my predication for the record.

Goodnight!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Good, because you are an defeated devil,as you should be.

No matter what you say,you have no power and nobody is listening to you and your words.

Because you have no thinking process.

I am who I am,while you are nobody.

Oh,and....I am everywhere,while you are nowhere.

edit on 19-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: everywhere

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

To know a nobody one must encompass the life of a nobody,

so if you are who you are and you know others are a nobody that makes you a nobody does it not?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
IF this date indeed comes from Rasputin, and that is a big If,
Then perhaps there is something to happen on that day.
Russia at that time still used the Julian calendar. So there might be 13 days off schedule.
I don't think the literal "end of the world" will come anyway. But see how drastic the Russian history developed since then, and how Rasputin predicted the death of the royal family. So perhaps this prediction should be taken at least as seriously as other similar predictions. Including the Mayans that failed, or are off schedule with one-two years out of 12,000.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No matter what you say,you have no power and nobody is listening to you and your words.

Someone must have read my previous post it got a star. Yours on the other hand didn't, did your imaginary friends let you down ahahhahaHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Night little Piequal.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

I don't think any of us are devils here. I spoke my mind to you as politely as possible. I will come back Aug. 23. to see how you try to get out of this one. Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You may never know where a star came from,'star'ring devils are living beings.

Oh,and this is an easy battle.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I don't think any of us are devils here.

I think some are and know at least one is

Brilliant pic that says all that need to be said

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Oh,and this is an easy battle.

An easy battle?

What are you fighting for exactly and how exactly are you fighting for it?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I never understood what scavengers are,but now I begin to understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Can you let me know what time zone? I want to make sure my Thurs/Fri is not ruined with my little girl. Would hate to promise her we are doing something and then the world ends....she would be very disappointed and I don't like to disappoint her.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The 1% want to maintain their powers at any cost,sorry but this won't happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have yet to see you answer a question with a direct answer.

What do you believe, specifically, is going to happen and how?

Anyone can make a non-specific prediction and have it come true, look at Michel de Nostradome.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
My will is not prediction,my will is the law.

My Father in Heaven will decide which and how,I decide when...the moment has arrived.

But many of the elements were given here.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
My will is not prediction,my will is the law.

My Father in Heaven will decide which and how,I decide when...the moment has arrived.

But many of the elements were given here.

Your will? Not the will of God but your own? And if the moment has arrived then I have not seen anything happen yet and though it was supposed to happen in a few days....now what do I do?

Here's to hoping you go away after nothing happens on the 23rd....doubtful you will but I can always be hopeful.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am the will of God.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join