It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Maddness is a commodity bought and sold by the insane, and the stock price of your prophecies are about to crash.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Maddness is a commodity bought and sold by the insane, and the stock price of your prophecies are about to crash.

So its too late to sell my shares?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Just like money crashes..and your world crashes with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

You asked for it,

The Nasdaq OMX exchange halted trading across all securities in the early afternoon Thursday due to a technical issue "until further notice." The Nasdaq is home to thousands of stocks, particularly technology giants, like Apple (AAPL, Fortune 500), Google (GOOG, Fortune 500) and Microsoft (MSFT, Fortune 500). Trading in Nasdaq-listed options were also halted. SEC spokesman John Nester said the agency is "monitoring the situation" and that it is "in close contact with the exchanges." The Nasdaq said it intends to reopen trading but had not yet determined the start time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't mess with my powers.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Should I get up at six in the morning to get ready for work, like normal, or can I sleep in?

What time is this all going down? Maybe get lunch in before the SHTF???

Might just have to have a few beers with lunch.
edit on 22-8-2013 by KawRider9 because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

You asked for it,

The Nasdaq OMX exchange halted trading across all securities in the early afternoon Thursday due to a technical issue "until further notice." The Nasdaq is home to thousands of stocks, particularly technology giants, like Apple (AAPL, Fortune 500), Google (GOOG, Fortune 500) and Microsoft (MSFT, Fortune 500). Trading in Nasdaq-listed options were also halted. SEC spokesman John Nester said the agency is "monitoring the situation" and that it is "in close contact with the exchanges." The Nasdaq said it intends to reopen trading but had not yet determined the start time

No my shares in "madness" not some joke your putting up.

I am insane and the commodity I deal in is madness, delusions of grandeur and Easter bunny farts.

Now any chance of responding to this post of mine

Nothing in your OP is specified other than the date. Everything else you say is "may have" and "maybe the beginning" on to "most probably" and "could give". So, specifically, what is going to happen today?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Lol quite the God arnt you, or are you more like a X-man Lol

..YOUR POWERS are he powers of a childs imagination.

The 23rd is here and in fact its quite rather a nice and pleasant day outside.

EPIC fail on your behalf but I wont hold it against you as Ive come to expect being let down in your threads, the common themes

- vague undecipherable sentences
- terrible grammar
- narcissism and hatred
- and low intellectual depth
- and No Beauty! (only crusty old toadstools of misinformation)

edit on 22-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
is this thread going to just die?
or do we get some more fire and brimstone?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ooooo....first reply on the 23rd and nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The OP is a false prophet. The only debatable item is the OP deliberately being mischievous annoying to get posts or is the OP insane.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

i read this whole thread again...i know..why.
well because its so bizarre.
the OP thinks he/she is a god?
this thread is very freaky.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

The OP has issues, that we are unlikely to ever know what they are. I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear from OP again, the padded Van back up on the 23rd to her/his front door and in OP went.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

August 23rd 2013 will be an very interesting day in human history,with many events which can unfold.

The sky map for August looks something like this,

www.astronomy.co.uk...

You can see very well that we will have some alignments from many points of view.

Also on 23rd August 2013 the Delta Aquariids should end,but the question is how.

The Delta Aquariids are another strong shower best seen from the southern tropics. North of the equator the radiant is located lower in the southern sky and therefore rates are less than seen from further south. These meteors produce good rates for a week centered on the night of maximum. These are usually faint meteors that lack both persistent trains and fireballs.
www.amsmeteors.org...

We may have a political chain of events maybe the beggining of a war,maybe a type of event which we don't know about.

But most probably the Sun ,our star,could give a strongly CME after which her light will die, of wich consequence we cannot even dream about,like the Three Days of Darkness.

Because the poles swap of the sun didn't happen at the time clock cicle which is 11 years.

Originally posted by 2012newstart
Aug 22- 23 the eve of St. Bartholomew's Day massacre
Two CMEs make their way to hit the Earth on Aug 23 and 24. Solar wind comes the same time from coronal holes in the solar atmosphere.

France declares it will use force in Syria.
Russia lands amphibious ship on a crowded beach (see RT)

Andromedan council said biosphere ships would take volunteers to another 3D planet some 5 months before 1/1/2014.

One may add a number of other issues, from religious, financial and political nature.

When, if not now?

I'm sorry for all those who will relax Saturday on a failed Rasputin prediction and will think they will be always right in rejecting every next prediction. Until they find their fate. Unfortunately, the spirit of the scoffers does not allow more people to evaluate unbiased the true nature of every prophecy, and the time-relativity. Prophecy is sequence of events driven, very rare an exact date.

Fatima is off schedule by 13 years, from the self declared time slot 1960 - end of the century. The pope will re-consecrate the world to Mary on Oct 13, 2013. May be he is late.

Oh and let's see what will happen after this,

"Obama administration acknowledged Wednesday, two months after the first revelations of Edward Snowden, the National Security Agency (NSA) has violated the law between 2008 and 2011, illegally intercepting emails of Americans without regard to terrorism."
Some bills must be paid....and more to come....

You asked for it,

And more will come ,today and tomorrow.

As about the ant who desperately tries it will be crushed and.....I laugh of it.

Ants threatening me with pictures of an Ant?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

And more will come ,today and tomorrow.

As about the ant who desperately tries it will be crushed and.....I laugh of it.

Ants threatening me with pictures of an Ant?

Get on your Meds please, your condition is us concerning to all.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Nothing you are saying has anything to do with your original prediction: war, politics, or the sun

Now you are just grasping for straws.

You could have gracefully admitted that you were wrong, but no, you are still going on with your lies.

This whole thread is a joke.

And your attitude was very rude from the start. I'm not sure whether you need help, or you just need to stop playing with us, but something isn't right here, and everyone can feel it.

You don't have powers! You didn't do any of what you mentioned happened! You are a human being with lots of time and a laptop. I sincerely advise you to get out more, and socialize more, you need to get a life.
edit on Ram108b20135Fri, 23 Aug 2013 03:10:31 -0500America/Chicago31 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The walk in the desert of fire has begun,

As of 8 p.m. Thursday, the fire's acreage in the Stanislaus National Forest stood at more than 63,000 acres, or 84 square miles, up from 16,000 acres, or 25 square miles, on Wednesday. In other words, the fire is now nearly twice the size of San Francisco.
www.nbcbayarea.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Are you kidding me?

Your original post said nothing about forest fires. Go check your original post please.

Also fires have been going on since last week or longer. They happen every year, because of the dry climate and the heat.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If we were to measure the OPs intellect on their ability to tell prophesies we have to say there is no reputable form of intelligence. The intellect of an Ant is more credible.

edit on 23-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Who believes? This thread should be moved to Ludicrous Online lies forum as it has been proven to be a pack of outright fear mongering lies.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm going to give it a shot.

Fall shall come and the tears of heaven (aka rain) will shower upon us once again.

Children will wear mystical disguises ( Halloween costumes ) in October.

People will gather around the round table ( family table) and await the giant turkey feast ( Thanksgiving).

There shall be presents to those who were deserving come December (Christmas).

How am I doing?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join