It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

(post by piequal3because14 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I think he is a handsome looking fella

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Certainly my enemy,that you see your friend which is also my enemy as beeing beautiful.

This is why resemblance in characters of the evil can attract each other.

The ugliness of the Devil looks pure beauty for other ugly devil's.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Very shallow you are, you can look ugly but be a very beautiful person.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Certainly ,but not the ugly misery posters attacking many,many members without any reason.

That is pure ugliness of the devil and of the soul.

Meh,so much misery and ugliness I haven't see in my life.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hypocrite. You attack others all the time, you condemn others, you name call and frankly you are not very nice.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Certainly,I am not going like you in other threads all the time to attack other members without a reason.

Oh,and I see the broke of T&C when removing posts after weeks just because you think that ,hmmm you are....

Well you are not,and certainly it is a payday time for everything.

It is not fair to procede that way,and this is the ultimate proof who are you and others like you.

Hmm,and you know very well what I am talking about.....

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Don't get you hopes up on that starred on your post it was an accidental click of mine.

What I was thinking at that time I made that mistake was reading through your posts and realising how incredibly erractic and incoherent your convey your thoughts.

This is a serious question are you on forms of medication for treating a psychological condition?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A non event. Shouldn't this ridiculous thread be closed by now? Even showing that it was the same as another thread but instead of X they used Y.

I think the replies by the OP are the epitome of the the whole, give a thousand monkeys a thousand typewriters scenario.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

piequal3because14
No,it will happen in daylight eye,to be seen and to be felt,as my will.

Oh dear, as nothing happened it appears my invisible pink unicorns were stronger than your will, as they stopped anything happening!

Yet another failed "prediction'!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Many of you have a job to disinfo,well indeed many things has happened,and collecting aleatory post from the past in this thread,from different moments when things given by me as my will indeed happened ,will not help you destroy my name.

For some of the devil's it is a job to try to destroy the truth,in the darkness that Humanity is living now.

You serve the Devil,I serve God,and no matter what you will do God will win and your souls will burn in Hell.

You will see,I have Time and eternity of Heaven,while.....you don't,therefore you shall suffer...eternally.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh and....sorry,no chance for you not even 1 percent to close the thread,or to hurt me.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
But giving a second thought,I think you might be handsome.

Certainly you have some feminity in your apect,oh but a bald woman.....oh and the look of your eyes has something ,I don't know .....because each eye is looking in a different direction.

Oh,what can be more beautiful than a lady like you with hair on her face,the perfect primate.

Definitely there it is something in your eyes,a very, very small glimmering of light like a trace of intelligence,I guess,but I might be wrong because it is very,very weak.

Oh,and a....well,my enemies of Death are posting your picture in a certain place,because you are like them,a certain enemy of death.

What it is good it is that lately they begin to feel sick,and that is happening often with syncope,because of a certain radiation sended by me.

What it is wonderful is that this will happen more often until they will feel nothing at all because they will be gone in a certain place.

Well they have tried to post some emoticons in a certain place to try to threaten me,like someone gives a f about what the mf's or say do,this is why they are weak and they are afraid of me,because those mf's will certainly die very soon.

Well the problem of those mf's my enemies of death it is that,each and every word of mine is true,and there is nothing they can do about it.

edit on 13-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: ugly face

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Your X day was not true was it?

Why isn't this in the hoax bin yet?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It was very true true and it continue to be with the events I develop,I guess you should check the time moments with the events to see they are perfectly fit,only you have to be enough intelligent to see the events,as I had the common sense not to mention some of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
August 23 has come and gone....weeks ago.

**Thread closed**

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join