It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 13
14
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue
 


But the day is not yet over....




posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat
 


It's getting there, it's already afternoon where I live.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for predictions.

But now that the OP's prediction isn't coming true, he/she started posting news clippings about the stock, about the forest fires, but nothing that has to do with the original post (war, politics, the sun).

This really grinds my gears. Instead of saying "mea culpa" the op is trying to cover their tracks with things that they didn't even predict in the first place.
edit on 10/30/2010 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Tianmat
 


It's getting there, it's already afternoon where I live.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for predictions.

But now that the OP's prediction isn't coming true, he/she started posting news clippings about the stock, about the forest fires, but nothing that has to do with the original post (war, politics, the sun).

This really grinds my gears. Instead of saying "mea culpa" the op is trying to cover their tracks with things that they didn't even predict in the first place.
edit on 10/30/2010 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought


Of course he is trying to cover his tracks. Same thing happens with every prediction on here....dates change or signs that we did not all see happened or whatever is in the news was caused by them....blah blah blah.

The OP is just another wannabe that should be on meds.

OP....guess what....FAIL is ashamed to be all over you.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This is from the Sun.


Two CMEs are heading for Earth. The plasma clouds were expelled from the sun on August 20-21 by a pair of erupting magnetic filaments. NOAA forecasters expect the CMEs to arrive on August 23-24, possibly sparking geomagnetic storms around the poles
spaceweather.com...



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


Its your medication time....you medication time.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 



Ants threatening me with pictures of an Ant?
You shouldn't do that in the first place,you shouldn't posted not inside nor outside.

Now we have become fierce enemies forever.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


Stop talking to yourself in the post. If you cant reply to posters then get your meds.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by piequal3because14
 



Ants threatening me with pictures of an Ant?
You shouldn't do that in the first place,you shouldn't posted not inside nor outside.

Now we have become fierce enemies forever.


Are you replying to yourself? You really have lost it. You prediction was a complete fail.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
This is from the Sun.


Two CMEs are heading for Earth. The plasma clouds were expelled from the sun on August 20-21 by a pair of erupting magnetic filaments. NOAA forecasters expect the CMEs to arrive on August 23-24, possibly sparking geomagnetic storms around the poles
spaceweather.com...



And? Are there thousands of people at the POLES of the Earth that are going to die from this? Please stop with your FAIL.




edit on 8/23/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Piequal always comes last, I have noticed this trend in his/her threads.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So,that's what you want,thousands to die,hmm I didn't remeber to use the word "death" anywhere in this thread.

So,you fail.

Ah,those crows,will be striked by lightening.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


You prophetic pathetic loser.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
This is from the Sun.


Two CMEs are heading for Earth. The plasma clouds were expelled from the sun on August 20-21 by a pair of erupting magnetic filaments. NOAA forecasters expect the CMEs to arrive on August 23-24, possibly sparking geomagnetic storms around the poles
spaceweather.com...



ok......

THIS is from your OP:

Originally posted by piequal3because14
But most probably the Sun ,our star,could give a strongly CME after which her light will die, of wich consequence we cannot even dream about,like the Three Days of Darkness.


So sorry.... The CME you posted about does not figure into your prediction.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by oneisone
 



,could give a strongly CME
Learn to read,but it is never too late,for that to happen.

Oh and this thread it is not a prediction it is my will.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneisone

Originally posted by piequal3because14
This is from the Sun.


Two CMEs are heading for Earth. The plasma clouds were expelled from the sun on August 20-21 by a pair of erupting magnetic filaments. NOAA forecasters expect the CMEs to arrive on August 23-24, possibly sparking geomagnetic storms around the poles
spaceweather.com...



ok......

THIS is from your OP:

Originally posted by piequal3because14
But most probably the Sun ,our star,could give a strongly CME after which her light will die, of wich consequence we cannot even dream about,like the Three Days of Darkness.


So sorry.... The CME you posted about does not figure into your prediction.


It's that pesky "second sun", we can never find, that is going to give us all the trouble.

I can't imagine the effects of it's invisible CMEs when they hit earth.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





Oh and this thread it is not a prediction it is my will.


You have a weak will cause nothing you say comes true. Your a disgrace to the profession of seers and clarivoyants, a phoney a charlatan an ant amongst ants.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
So,that's what you want,thousands to die,hmm I didn't remeber to use the word "death" anywhere in this thread.

So,you fail.

Ah,those crows,will be striked by lightening.


Hmmm....is "perish" not the same?

True FAIL....can't even remember your own will.....





This is why the 1% will perish,no matter what.



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


What time is this party getting started?

Shouldn't you be out killing the 144,000 evil doers?



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Oh My God!!! You were right!!! Nailed it!!!

I was sitting here taking shots of bourbon and suddenly the manufacturing lines I cover broke and I had to go fix it so we could continue pushing products out the backdoor!!

Oh, the Humanity!!



posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
So,that's what you want,thousands to die,hmm I didn't remeber to use the word "death" anywhere in this thread.

So,you fail.

Ah,those crows,will be striked by lightening.


Maybe not but you did say....

"the 1% must perish"
"a plague shall be upon them"
"they will not go in Heaven but in Hell."
"144,000 will go to Hell."
"I can guarantee you that the 1% guilty of mass murder will be gone"
"As about the ant who desperately tries it will be crushed and.....I laugh of it."



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join