It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Huh? So when you do whatever you plan on doing how is anyone in the world going to know this except those that are affected by what you do? Sounds like a online, pre-massacre rant to me.....chock full of religious rants and narcissistic ramblings. Hopefully the mods here will pick up on this and report you or at least be able to report your posts and have authorities check out your address......

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh,I am so scarred.

but

Originally posted by piequal3because14
The 1% want to maintain their powers at any cost,sorry but this won't happen.

Sorry but this is the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

the moment has arrived.

and now its passed,

I am the will of God.

Yes,

everything that exists is the will of GOD,

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Not trying to scare. But someone who threatens that they are going to do something should definitely be checked out. Especially religious zealots....with narcissistic tendencies. What you are posting is very typical of someone with severe issues and prior to lashing out. You justify it by saying it is the will of God but have been planning whatever for the 23rd all along. You are not the will of God....you are a delusional whackbag.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Still,

X day,August 23rd 2013,

Not anymore,"everything is the will of God".

edit on 19-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Not anymore

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sorry I am the one to check them out,just like until now,and they know this very well,just ask them.

Oh you are made of questions but no answers you shall find.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

Still,

X day,August 23rd 2013,

Not anymore.

Whats changed?

Two posts up you said you were the will of God, now your not, so what has changed?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Just wondering but who are you talking to in your posts....very confusing when you don't hit the reply to button. I have no idea who or what you are responding to. I would think the will of god would be pretty specific or at least have better skills with language. I thought most of the people that have previously been the will of god were fairly intelligent....guess god has lowered his standards.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh....and a couple more... What differentiates you from all those before you that have claimed the same? The will of God sounds an awful lot like nutter talk. Where else, besides ATS, are you professing your insight because as far as I know there are a LOT more people in the world than those that are seeing your thread here on the forums. Are you just the appointed messenger for a very small niche group of people? If you were truly the will of God would you not have a much larger platform to preach from?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

ok so in a few days the sun is gonna die, its just gonna go out, and this will happen why? because what is a very large alien who will huff and puff as in the wolf and three little pigs, and blow out the sun.. hm me wonders what shall I build my house out of now... I do not go with the idea that any of your posted events will occur on said date, so I'm gonna go have my coffee and sandwich, and try to get rid of the headache that this has given my ass..

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well,the Truth is that the 1% are the 144,000 ,those who destroyed the world,and they will not go in Heaven but in Hell.

To much suffering they have caused to the rest of 99%,to be left here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well,the Truth is that the 1% are the 144,000 ,those who destroyed the world,and they will not go in Heaven but in Hell.

So....which is it? We are ALL going to die and all but those 144,000 are going to heaven? Or ONLY the 144,000 are going to die and go to hell and the rest of us are staying on Earth? How exactly will this be accomplished...the killing of a specific number of people in multiple locations around the globe, and without hurting anyone else around them? Does your "will" just strike them dead where they stand?

And you do realize that 144,000 people does not even come CLOSE to 1% of people on Earth right? You are off by about 69,856,000 people.....

For someone that is supposed to be the will of God, you sure are not very well informed....that or God completely miscalculated how quickly we reproduce and didn't have time for an accurate census report...

edit on 8/19/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Maths really was your weakness at school wasn't it?

We are at about 7 billion world population,

wouldn't 1% of that be more like 70 million?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They are 144,000,without dependents,and they represent the 1%,you want to know more than you can handle.

They are guilty of crimes against Humanity and they will be judged by Heaven,because this is the only way to free Humanity.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

They are 144,000,without dependents,and they represent the 1%,you want to know more than you can handle.

They are guilty of crimes against Humanity and they will be judged by Heaven,because this is the only way to free Humanity.

So how do you know this is more than I can handle? Did God tell you? If so, please let me know how he told you I could not handle it, such as how he identified me....was it by name, SSN, some other unique identifier? If so, please let me know what he used....that would suffice for me to believe you and not let on just how much you know.

Or is it your personal opinion that we can't handle it, because by your words we will see the actions on the 23rd at which time we will all be forced to handle it, so why not give us a little clue now and let us know just how powerful you are.....tell me my full name.....first, middle and last.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Revelation 7

"King James Version (KJV)

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."

"14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

The same 144,000 found in the word of God that are described as "called, sealed, made clean through trial and will reign with Jesus Christ at his second coming"?

This is the group you call the 1% that will go to Hell?

You call the very group God calls "elect, clean, serve God day and night, faithful, no longer thirst or hunger, they are called waters of life" the evil 1% who are destroying the Earth????

The words of your lips go adamently against the words of God, in fact almost the polar opposite direction. God has commanded an event for the day after your failed warning on a spiritual plain (08/24/13), it pertains to His church and the "washing clean" of those referred to in scripture as the 144,000 alive today (most are dead and in the grave).

Satan is terrible at his failed mockery of God eternal truth, and so is this OP.

If the "will" of your "god" is to destroy the 144,000 members of the Kingdom of God. You reveal the "source" of your "will" to be that of the "destroyer".

His time is at an end.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

You call the very group God calls "elect, clean, serve God day and night, faithful, no longer thirst or hunger, they are called waters of life" the evil 1% who are destroying the Earth????

The words of your lips go adamently against the words of God, in fact almost the polar opposite direction. God has commanded an event for the day after your failed warning on a spiritual plain (08/24/13), it pertains to His church and the "washing clean" of those referred to in scripture as the 144,000 alive today (most are dead and in the grave).

If it's Heaven then is Hell,where 144,000 will go to Heaven, 144,000 will go to Hell.

But before this 144,000 must go to Hell.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

If it's Heaven then is Hell,where 144,000 will go to Heaven, 144,000 will go to Hell. But before this 144,000 must go to Hell.

Any translations welcome,

144000 need to go to hell, but before they do 144000 must go to hell?

Whats the difference between need and must in your opinion?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If the "will" of your "god" is to destroy the 144,000 members of the Kingdom of God. You reveal the "source" of your "will" to be that of the "destroyer".
Not of the Kingdom of God but of the kingdom of the Devil,because he also have 144,000 members of his own church,called the church of the dollar.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Not of the Kingdom of God but of the kingdom of the Devil,because he also have 144,000 members of his own church,called the church of the dollar.

www.creflodollarministries.org...

The church of dollar

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join