It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Light is from God - Quantum Mechanics of Creation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

The Greek alphabet is closer. Alpha Beta Gamma Delta.............

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by cody599

"Fascinating" isn't quite as good as "concrete evidence with only one logical conclusion, and here's a fully detailed case explaining why and how".

I wouldn't be going there with it, but Enoch did say he has proof, so now I AM going there with it.
edit on 16-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

The proof is in the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Consciousness collapses the wave function of light to form. Word (Energy / Information) is the latest round of new theory from the Physicists themselves. Leonard Susskind confirms this for me with his video on youtube about the Universe as a Hologram. John 1 confirms what Susskind says. This was stated in the OP under the last scripture I quoted from John 1.

Entanglement is confirmed in the Bible in Matthew 18.

Matthew 18

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Quantum Mechanics is confirmed in Hebrews 11.

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

The Movie the Matrix shows us how the Soul is connected to the image in the hologram. Does the Bible state this? Genesis 1:27: "So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them." Does God give us another source for this connection to the Image? Yes. In Matthew 18, where entanglement is mentioned, the Bible states this:

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

We are the Children of God in the image. Our Angel faces the Father. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

2 Corinthians 5

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

Again, what is my witness? Science. While Science has theory that is absent religion, I have both to confirm the other.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Why do think the Bible was truly inspired by "god"?

Why couldn't it have been information that was passed down from a older higher society? Just because something makes sense, and I'm not saying that it does, and is out of place in relation to the society at the time, doesn't mean that the information came from the creator of the universe itself! Maybe it came from a visiting race, or is knowledge that was past down after a great disaster and is a remnant of an advanced civilization of our own?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
Actually light can only exist if there is something to see it.......

thoughts?

This was the point of the OP. Read it again. Alpha Bet is Father. The Father renders information (DNA / TREE OF LIFE) into the waters (Mother is Aleph Mem). Mem is Water. The son comes forward as the Word (Combination of letters in the medium of water). Light is shined (Fiat Lux!) and the hologram of the three comes together. In physics, this is collapsing wave function by definition. A hologram is produced by Volumetric Picture Elements and Light. What do you see from this? In John 1?

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

It's going to take your mind some time to see this possibly. It's a paradigm shift that shows truth. The actual word TRUTH is Aleph, mem Tav. Christ said He was the Word and the Beginning and end. The first word of Hebrew is Aleph. The last is Tav. The Mem is water. Baptism is our immersion into the waters as the WORD created by the Alphabet of God (DNA).

Again, this is undeniable. No nomad in the dessert could have know this. Abraham, Moses and so on did not know what God was revealing. We do. Finally, for the first time in history, we have the evidence that gives a higher proof that can be verified by Science as 100% accurate.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Much better Enoch

Thank you for taking the time to correct the mistakes and being good enough to admit to them

I like where your mind runs it's quite fascinating

Cody

Thank you for assisting me with the spelling on Son. Of all people, you should be seeing this now. It's a paradigm shift. Once you see the Truth, it's a light shining brightly.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by roughycannon

The Greek alphabet is closer. Alpha Beta Gamma Delta.............

Epsilon, Zeta

Kinds loses it right there

But the bible was written originally in Aramaic

Then Hebrew if I recall correctly

So why bring Greek into it ?

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This thread is just too ridiculous to even continue acknowledging. I'm out!!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

i've only been able to peak at your threads in this avenue. but i will say that i think that what ur doing is a good thing. bringing the hebrew interpretation across to english in a re-examination of english doctrine is an excellent way to reveal much of the issues that corrode religions and religious ppl to be confined in Dogma today.

from my small peaks it seems you are doing the justice of a true scribe. hopefully i will have more time to go thru them later in more detail. also check out the words.. flesh, eye and light etc. and if u can try to lay your hands on Rabbi Meir`s work. I believe he was possibly the only enlightened scribe at the time penning the translations. his translations confirm that we were at first made out of light and sound. and that Eden altho on earth was perceived through spiritual eyes. they saw light in everything. when they ate the forbidden fruit, they lost their "Eyesight/ vision/ perception. and this also explains how the earth fell with Adam. the earth didnt actually go anywhere. Adam and Eve began to resonate at a lower frequency. in summary.. the Fall.. is simply a loss in 3rd eye perception.
edit on 16-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

It's funny you mention this about seeing everywhere at one time before the fall. We are 3D entities. By this, we have a 2D shadow that follows us everywhere. We can look down to see this 2D shadow. Take this up a level. Our movement in Time (4D) shows us that the 3D body is the shadow of each frame from the dimension above. Just like the 2D plane is a slice of 3D, we are a slice of time. Future and past are assumed to be there, yet we cannot see them fully. We can sense they are there, but only by intuition. Move one higher. A 5D space is probability. By collapsing the wave function of a choice, we take what is indeterminate and make it determined. This is choice. Our choice is based on limited view of the future and past. What if we could see the future and past clearly? We would not make choices that harm others if we act according to law. How could we? I think this was the point of Genesis 3 when we fell one level. Coats of Skin were made for us to exist here. Genesis 2 is the Lord (Shepherd) creating this place for our growth. Our promise is to move back up. Up where? Up a dimension to Spirit.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Everytime I see "Aleph Bet"

I keep thinking its the word "Alphabet"

Spooky? or more proof...

Read the Op. This is what I was saying. Father is Letters. Son is Word. Mother is the medium of form for the letters and words. Water is the baptism of word (DNA) into the waters of life. Read the OP.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by artemisminion

your proof has no actual proof LMAO!!! Is all just assumptions based on on what is known to be a very impeachable book..... Your silly

I was really hoping for some cool science way that light might have a divine origin....This is DJ...dumpster juice... to even imply quantum mechanics has anything to do with this thread.
edit on 16-7-2013 by artemisminion because: (no reason given)

Actually the thinking here is very logical if you understand Hebrew

and we generally show more respect for other members ideas here

Maybe you could as well

Cody

I consider him putting quantum mechanics in the heading dishonest and disrespectful.
His post is only biblical in nature having nothing to do with science!

I must assume you do not know what collapsing wave function is. Quantum Mechanics is founded on the measurement problem and uncertainty principle. There is no measurement problem and it is not uncertain. It is Word (information) and Consciousness (Spirit) that animates our form.

Did you read the OP?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefifthcat

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

God created light because the Bible said so.
Light exists
therefore God exists.

shazam! laid it down again.

What unbelievable twaddle! None of what you have said proves anything! Using the Bible as a source to prove anything, is at best spurious. I thought the whole point of faith, was that there was no proof only a personal experience. The whole point of proof, is that it is empirical and shows indisputable evidence, of that which you are trying to show. Your so called proof is flawed as it is based on a foundation that has no provenance and cannot be shown to be true, therefore your conclusion cannot be considered as proof.

Best Regards

The Fifth Cat

Not so. The evidence of a proof is that no other explanation exists. Proofs lack evidence against. Evidence and theory lack proofs. When proofs (Witnesses) are found, a higher axiom resolves the lower paradox and contradiction below. We know we have a proof when lower axioms are unified above. Lacking your higher axiom to show a contradiction in mine, the proof is what I claim.

You must have something to bring other than incredulity and a fixed mindset against the Bible. Bring it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Prove it

I've been on the phone and email for a while now

It really is a subject of much debate and interest

Nice one Enoch

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Why couldn't it have been information that was passed down from a older higher society? Just because something makes sense, and I'm not saying that it does, and is out of place in relation to the society at the time, doesn't mean that the information came from the creator of the universe itself! Maybe it came from a visiting race, or is knowledge that was past down after a great disaster and is a remnant of an advanced civilization of our own?

Are you implying that primitive man knew that Word was DNA; Light was collapsing wave function; quantum mechanics was from what is unseen (Hebrews 11)? Really? No. We are aware that higher powers are involved in the creation of mankind. The language itself is said to have come from above (Summarians / Egyptians / Hermes ). All traditions speak of those from heaven to earth came. The Bible just happens to hold the highest key of them all.

We are very welcome to ask the question of who God is now. Of course, when we realize that we are in a hologram, the obvious question is now this: Who is God. I have not implied who God is other than to show that He originates beyond the Proton and Electron in Hydrogen. I am merely showing that the Light is from beyond the starting position of Positive and Negative in this duality and image of creation. Obviously, we must conclude a creator and we happen to call Him God.

Who is God? That's the next question.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That's the easiest way I suppose. It takes work to see the truth. It also takes an acknowledgement of the Aleph.

edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm not religious Enoch you know that

But cut the guy a break he's just trying to get noticed

I would use the ! button or caps but I'm too long in the tooth here for that

What was the name again

Here's an idea

The Hebrew for brother is aleph Het

I'd have thought that was important

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Are you implying that primitive man knew that Word was DNA; Light was collapsing wave function; quantum mechanics was from what is unseen (Hebrews 11)? Really? No. We are aware that higher powers are involved in the creation of mankind. The language itself is said to have come from above (Summarians / Egyptians / Hermes ). All traditions speak of those from heaven to earth came. The Bible just happens to hold the highest key of them all.

No. First of all, the Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, (Don't forget the Vedas) et al, were hardly considered "primitive man." Don't be intellectually dishonest. The Bible is the "Reader's Digest" version of the mystical knowledge of the time, that the Hebrews glommed onto and claimed as their own.

Where this knowledge came from is anyone's guess. Atlantis, Ancient Aliens, Lemuria, Mars???????

There is no way in hell that I believe that the creator of universe is a person that personally came to earth for any reason. The Bible is a metaphor for something that we're still figuring out. But from GOD? Nope.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm not religious Enoch you know that

But cut the guy a break he's just trying to get noticed

I would use the ! button or caps but I'm too long in the tooth here for that

What was the name again

Here's an idea

The Hebrew for brother is aleph Het

I'd have thought that was important

Cody

Brother is one who stands between the enemy and family as protector. How do you see this in the overall scheme of this truth? As we are Children of the Father, the Son is who brought us into form. We are the overall family and Adam is the Father of mankind. Who is our brother other than ourselves?

What's you take?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

More info on the Hebrew alphabet.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

No. First of all, the Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, (Don't forget the Vedas) et al, were hardly considered "primitive man." Don't be intellectually dishonest. The Bible is the "Reader's Digest" version of the mystical knowledge of the time, that the Hebrews glommed onto and claimed as their own.

Where this knowledge came from is anyone's guess. Atlantis, Ancient Aliens, Lemuria, Mars???????

There is no way in hell that I believe that the creator of universe is a person that personally came to earth for any reason. The Bible is a metaphor for something that we're still figuring out. But from GOD? Nope.

The Mystery School of the Pagans is described by the book of Enoch (The Original Scribe).

Enoch One

" And now as to the
Watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, say to them: 3 "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: " You have no peace.

It's not anyone's guess where the original mystery comes from: Again, Enoch tells us.

1 And he said unto me:
Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets,
And read what is written thereon,
And mark every individual fact.
2 And I observed the heavenly tablets, and read everything which was written (thereon) and understood
everything, and read the book of all the deeds of mankind, and of all the children of flesh
3 that shall be upon the earth to the remotest generations. And forthwith I blessed the great Lord the King of
glory for ever, in that He has made all the works of the world,
And I extolled the Lord because of His patience,
And blessed Him because of the children of men

And He also mentions it here:

Concerning the children of righteousness and concerning the elect of the world,
And concerning the plant of uprightness, I will speak these things,
Yea, I Enoch will declare (them) unto you, my sons:
According to that which appeared to me in the heavenly vision,
And which I have known through the word of the holy angels,
And have learnt from the heavenly tablets.
3 And Enoch began to recount from the books and said:
I was born the seventh in the first week,
While judgement and righteousness still endured

And here:

1 Now, therefore, I swear to you, the righteous, by the glory of the Great and Honoured and
2 Mighty One in dominion, and by His greatness I swear to you.
I know a mystery
And have read the heavenly tablets,
And have seen the holy books,
And have found written therein and inscribed regarding them:

3 That all goodness and joy and glory are prepared for them,
And written down for the spirits of those who have died in righteousness,
And that manifold good shall be given to you in recompense for your labours,
And that your lot is abundantly beyond the lot of the living.
4 And the spirits of you who have died in righteousness shall live and rejoice,
And their spirits shall not perish, nor their memorial from before the face of the Great One
Unto all the generations of the world: wherefore no longer fear their contumely.

The Bible holds the key to Enoch and Enoch holds the key to the Bible. We don't need to guess. Paganism is the worthless mystery. We know them by their fruit. The Masons of today are the Builders who reject the Chief Cornerstone. Christ is the Word they lost..

edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The book of Enoch isn't in the Bible.

Watch the Video? Or did you already do that just before you made this thread?

edit on 16-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join