It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Light is from God - Quantum Mechanics of Creation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by windword

More info on the Hebrew alphabet.

I've seen this video before. His system of showing the Hebrew from one shape is very interesting. Much of what he is saying confirms what I have show in the simple version of the last two threads.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

The book of Enoch isn't in the Bible.

Watch the Video? Or did you already do that just before you made this thread?

edit on 16-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

Enoch is quoted directly in Jude 1. You cannot separate the book of Enoch from the Bible because it is the key that allows us to see the Genesis 6 fall of the Angels that Jude mentions. Enoch was originally in some of the first Bibles. We also have it in an Egyptian grave predating the first century.

edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So what? There are a lot of "books" out there (or gone) that weren't included in the Bible. you can't just pick and choose what is and is not "God's word" and then say the Bible proves "blah blah blah".

The book of Enoch is more a nod to ancient aliens that God, by the way.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So what? There are a lot of "books" out there (or gone) that weren't included in the Bible. you can't just pick and choose what is and is not "God's word" and then say the Bible proves "blah blah blah".

I don't leave any books out. They all have aspects of the one knowledge before Babel. All cultures knew part of that worthless Pagan mystery. We know the true thread from the Bible. Only one rises above the rest. Yes. There is great value in the others. I especially like Rumi the Sufi.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

As for God, what would you call an Alien that made you in his image, yet was not you? You are the alien by this view. We are the ones created and not perfect copies of the original. We must rise to this infinity of knowledge. God is benevolent.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You can find the same proof / truth in numerous texts. The Bible isn't needed, God is irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You can find the same proof / truth in numerous texts. The Bible isn't needed, God is irrelevant.

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. God is Aleph Bet. Take Aleph from the word Truth and you have Mem Tav - Death.

You are taking God from the Truth. Aleph is the strength of Faith.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. God is Aleph Bet. Take Aleph from the word Truth and you have Mem Tav - Death.

So only half of "God"s name is in the truth. I only see Aleph in there, not Bet. So that's half of his name, right? Sounds like square pegs in round holes. Also, I want everyone to take note of the fact that death is one of the few certain things in this world. Everything that lives, dies.

So wouldn't death constitute as some form of truth? Which means that Enoch here doesn't make any sense when he speaks as though death and truth are incompatible.
edit on 16-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

God is benevolent

God is irrelevant. God is not benevolent or wrathful, nor forgiving or jealous. God has no thoughts, needs, desires to communicate or save.

God certainly didn't have anything to do with the Bible.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply, please don't say I have a closed mind the bible as I don't. I have studied the bible for many years and I am well aware of its genesis to the book we have today. The fact is that the original source manuscripts were written several hundred years after the events and since then every man and his dog has had a go at altering texts and putting a spin on it. Given this, I do not believe that the Bible we have today, including as you have apocryphal texts which biblical scholars have cited as unreliable, bears any resemblance to what, if anything God was trying to say. Taking all of this into account, it is my opinion, that a dodgy translation of a few Hebrew phrases, under pinned, by what is widely regarded as an unreliable apocryphal source does not proof make. No matter how you may want to flower it up, your argument is not proof, it is at best heresay based on ancient witness testimony of an individual from a primitive society.

Just because it is written down does not mean it's true. On the whole society does not take the old Norse tales as gospel, because they are not. They are just stories and allegories written down, for people to try and make sense of life.

In my humble opinion, if God is out there, he is going to be quite capable of talking to individuals on a one to one basis, without relying on us to write it down properly.

Best Regards

The Fifth Cat

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So only half of "God"s name is in the truth. I only see Aleph in there, not Bet. So that's half of his name, right?

You have a good observation and it deserves an answer. Can you get the answer from the verses below? Remember that Bet is a house. God is the energy of the House and not the house itself. He does not reside in Temples like we reside in. In Deuteronomy 4, He made sure we take notice he has no form in the Material world.

Acts 24

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Also, I want everyone to take note of the fact that death is one of the few certain things in this world. Everything that lives, dies.

Not so. Everything that lives must live again.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

At times you scare me. I work so hard spiritually to have a relationship with our Father, then you come and show me how deep you are, and I am sitting here & thinking "oh man, if there are only two spots left in the Kingdom, EnochWasRight is the one getting in"

Love your threads. Love to learn more and more everyday, thanks to souls like you, I do.

Although, admittedly, I have to read it a few times. Which is good, cause when you err you correct it which makes the research easier. Yourself and Cody had a good one going with the previous thread.

For now, I am still a like a child learning. But, in spirit I stay strong and when i have certain doubts i put them in His hands to guide me and make me grow.

Much love & peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

At times you scare me. I work so hard spiritually to have a relationship with our Father, then you come and show me how deep you are, and I am sitting here & thinking "oh man, if there are only two spots left in the Kingdom, EnochWasRight is the one getting in"

Love your threads. Love to learn more and more everyday, thanks to souls like you, I do.

Although, admittedly, I have to read it a few times. Which is good, cause when you err you correct it which makes the research easier. Yourself and Cody had a good one going with the previous thread.

For now, I am still a like a child learning. But, in spirit I stay strong and when i have certain doubts i put them in His hands to guide me and make me grow.

Much love & peace.

I am glad so many people are getting it. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Can you explain how scripture an axiom? I see an axiom to be a statement that identifies the base of knowledge and of any further statement pertaining to that knowledge, a statement necessarily contained in all others, whether any particular speaker chooses to identify it or not. An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it.

In other words, scripture as an axiom is not conceptually irreducible.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philodemus

Can you explain how scripture an axiom? I see an axiom to be a statement that identifies the base of knowledge and of any further statement pertaining to that knowledge, a statement necessarily contained in all others, whether any particular speaker chooses to identify it or not. An axiom is a proposition that defeats its opponents by the fact that they have to accept it and use it in the process of any attempt to deny it.

In other words, scripture as an axiom is not conceptually irreducible.

From Wikipedia: An axiom, or postulate, is a premise or starting point of reasoning.

My premise is not founded on a pretext. It's founded on a context found in the Bible. When we use this foundation, the contradiction and paradox below is resolved. For instance:

Let's say a man sits on his porch each day and watches his buddy the train engineer go by. The train whistle blows and the friend hears it bend pitch as it passes. His premise is that the whistle changes pitch. The train engineer and the friend get together and the friend asks, "Why does the pitch on your train whistle bend?" The engineer says, "It doesn't. It remains the same." The engineer's premise is that his frame of reference tells him it is a constant pitch. Who is right?

You will say, "Both, because the Doppler Effect makes it seem to bend when you are in a fixed frame of reference outside the train, but stay the same when you are in a fixed frame of reference traveling with the train." Of the three people (The friend, the Engineer and you), who has the higher axiom? Once you tell them, all of you. If they refuse to believe you, they can simply live with paradox and fight each other.

I am simply showing that Truth has no paradox and it is invariably symmetric. Turn it any direction and it is the same. It's premise causes no contradiction or paradox. When you have arrived at Truth, you have validated metacognition. You know what you know by the lack of argument against.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

From Wikipedia: An axiom, or postulate, is a premise or starting point of reasoning.

My premise is not founded on a pretext. It's founded on a context found in the Bible. When we use this foundation, the contradiction and paradox below is resolved.

Right. That's my point. Why should we use the Bible?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Dude.. You can't take a fictional book and compare scientific theories with a sentance here and there. The book will loose it's meaning and essence. And the very sentence structure the bible is built upon makes it perfect for indvidual enterpetation. What you write is nothing else than nonsense.. The leafs are green, so is my car, the colour came from the trees. Nah, the colour came from the manufacturer.... Or was it the paint producer? Or is it really green? And what makes it "green"? Was it green before we learned how to communicate? Or were we created with a language? Or was it evolution? If evolution gave us language, then darwin might be correct? If darwin is correct then god didn't crate man? If god didn't create man then the bible is wrong.. If god created man then there was no evolution of language....... Or did he wait until we were smart until he told us he did? If he gave us everything, why did we have to create language ourselves? Catch my drift?????!!

And to really explain away your notion of god with science, light to us is radiation bouncing of objects. The only thing you are saying is that god created the sun. And we already know that suns / stars are created in giant dustclouds of galaxes over a duration of millions of years......

And to use your very own reasoning..... Mankind or the bible? What came first? Mankind.... So the bible is false! I'm sure that makes sense to you, because that reasoning of yours made no sense to me.

edit on 16-7-2013 by br0ker because: !!!

edit on 16-7-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2013 by br0ker because: !!

edit on 16-7-2013 by br0ker because: Just for kicks...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Now I am genuinely concerned, EWR. Are you okay? Not only have you taken your beliefs into a realm far beyond the common man, but you spent all this energy in posting your thoughts here at ATS. And, the only people here that can possibly comprehend, discuss and debate you are those that can speak fluent Hebrew and English, with a bit of Greek and Latin.

So, for you, I'm going to ask how many ATS members know these languages? If it's just one or two people, then you've wasted your precious time.

Really, are you okay?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Wow I don't even know where to begin. There is so many assumptions, and misconceptions and wrong conclusions just leads me to 2 questions.

1.Why are you trying to prove anything about our Creator, when you should already know, proof will not change an unbelievers mind? Have you read the story in Luke 16? Not even a person back from the dead will change.

Luk 16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
Luk 16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
Luk 16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
Luk 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
Luk 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
Luk 16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
Luk 16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Luk 16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
Luk 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

2.Also you didn't even witness the true name of the son and the father. Christ is greek, the cross is a pagan symbol of Tammuz, and the Son's name never was Jesus, ever! That name is just over 400 years old when English changed the letter "I" to a "J". 2000 years ago if you called the Messiah in Israel "Jesus Christ" you may have gotten yourself killed. He was a Hebrew, and name was Hebrew, as like the Fathers' is, cause he came in his Fathers' name, Yahuwah, and the son Yahuwshuwa.

And the way this sounds this post, is something like a Tarot reader would say, trying to link numbers, with signs, and random things that don't really connect. Something like witchcraft to me....

edit on 16-7-2013 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join