It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Light is from God - Quantum Mechanics of Creation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am not using the word proof lightly. As you can see from any thread I have authored, I only call it evidence. Today, I am changing my path. For something to be fact, it must be the highest axiom possible with no contradiction. Evidence leads to theory, but proofs lead to facts. See if you agree.

In my last thread, I showed proof that the Son of God was the way back to the Father. By revealing who the mother is, the truth of the matter, so to speak, came alive. Here is that thread: Father, Mother Son of Physics

There is one error in the OP linked above. Son is Bet Nun and not Aleph Nun. It will be necessary for you to read the OP above before you fully understand this thread.

Aleph is the Ox of Hebrew. It means strength. Bet (house) is the first letter starting Creation in Genesis 1:1. House is where form resides. The letters of the alphabet make the words. Words make paragraphs and so on.

The word Father is Aleph Bet - Strength of the House. We get the word alphabet from this word.
The word Son is Bet Nun - Continuation of the House.

Where is the Mother?

Alephbet is the Alphabet. The Father of Creation is literally the letters of creation. The Hebrew tradition states that God created the world with the 22 letters of Hebrew. Christ (Son of God) is said to be the Word of God (John 1). What do we use to make words? Letters. DNA uses the same letters to render our world.

In Chemistry, a medium is needed to combine any two things. The same is true in physics. In particle / wave physics, we see that the particle is a wave in a state of superposition until consciousness collapses the wave function to create the particle (Measurement Problem in Physics). The best metaphor we have for a particle is a Volumetric Picture Element (Voxel). Like the 2D pixels on your screen, a Voxel is 3D. Information is wrapped around. Again, go back to the idea of the letters being embodied in the for taken by the Word. Do we see this with DNA? VOXEL

46 Chromosomes combine to form a new thing. Amino Acids combine in the form of proteins by the roots of proteins. Roots in language do the same. 22 pairs of chromosomes combine by the leading of two sex chromosomes. One male and one female. In the same way, 22 letters of Hebrew combine with 24 letters of Greek to form English. We see a parallel to the human body in the fact that one side is concrete and the other abstract (Right and Left brain). In the same way, Hebrew is a concrete language based on nature and Greek is abstract, based on mathematics and ratios from nature. This is a Father, Mother and Son relationship that corresponds as two become one. As the Hermetic Axiom says, "As above, so below." Does it end here? No. Photons form in the same root to body pathway. When light is shined on matter, we see the matter. Do you see the light? No. Matter is illuminated by the light. Light reveals what it hits. You must have light shined on your mind before you see. This is what I attempt to do here.

Now. Let me show you proof that we have light from God.

Aleph Bet is the Tree of Life and the Father of the Bible. Alphabet is our word for the letters.

Bet Nun is the Son of God. This is the continuation of the house. God is the strength of the house (OX, House). Again, read the linked thread above.

What is the Mother? Aleph Mem is the Mother. The Spirit that is the 'I AM' consciousness of the Bible is the medium between the letters and words. How so you ask?

Baptism is your clue. In the Bible, involution (Baptism) and evolution (rising to new life) is the immersion of the soul into the water. In the Bible, we have this concept throughout. When Christ lifted the veil from matter in the first century, we were given what we needed to see the light. Do you see the proof yet? Truth is Aleph, Mem Tav. Beginning and end around the waters of life.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

---Let me use commentary for this as we go. A hologram is particle with light shining on it. The Voxel of particle / wave physics says that the material (Letters) becomes form (Word) when light is present (Consciousness). The Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum mechanics says that Consciousness collapses the indeterminate wave of probability to render the particle to form. Do we have a match?

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

---The man was John the Baptist. He was immersing people into the water to was the Temple / Template of God. We are literally born for this purpose. In 1 Kings 17, John was Elijah. Elijah was baptizing the widow woman's son in that chapter, showing the process.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

---The Son of God is that light. As shown in the first thread, Christ is the Tav (Two Crossed Sticks) of the word Truth (Aleph, Mem, Tav). Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew and Aleph is the first. Christ called himself the first and last. Water is the present moment of time you are in. The present is the gift of salvation if we turn from pride in the water toward God. When you take Aleph (God) out of Truth, you have Mem Tav (Death).

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

---God made his dwelling in the Word with us. Can we trust Truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

---Proof

In Greek and Latin, we have the story outlined around the Lamb of God.

Amn - Lamb
Amni - River of Life
Amnio - Bowl catching the blood of the sacrifice
Amnion - Sac covering the womb
Amniotic Fluid - Waters of the womb for the Lamb
Amnesia - Condition of the waters
Amnesty - The Lamb set free by forgiveness.

Can this all be some accident? Until we have a higher axiom, this one stands a proof.

Truth is Father, Mother (Water) and Son. The word Truth in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. Father, Mother and Son.

edit on 16-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
your proof has no actual proof LMAO!!! Is all just assumptions based on on what is known to be a very impeachable book..... Your silly

I was really hoping for some cool science way that light might have a divine origin....This is DJ...dumpster juice... to even imply quantum mechanics has anything to do with this thread.
edit on 16-7-2013 by artemisminion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You set yourself up to be flamed by using the "P" word.

Interesting THEORY though ;-)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

God created light because the Bible said so.
Light exists
therefore God exists.

shazam! laid it down again.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ever notice no scientist ever comes to the conclusion of intelligent design from experimentation. They always have a religious awakening and then try to cram science in to it.....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

Light exists
therefore God exists.

LOL i got the mental image of George W. giving the nailed it look to the camera after a failed press conference! HEHE

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I always thought light was created by Thomas Edison.

Or some caveman who created fire.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Much better Enoch

Thank you for taking the time to correct the mistakes and being good enough to admit to them

I like where your mind runs it's quite fascinating

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Actually light can only exist if there is something to see it.......

thoughts?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by artemisminion
your proof has no actual proof LMAO!!! Is all just assumptions based on on what is known to be a very impeachable book..... Your silly

I was really hoping for some cool science way that light might have a divine origin....This is DJ...dumpster juice... to even imply quantum mechanics has anything to do with this thread.

Actually the thinking here is very logical if you understand Hebrew

and we generally show more respect for other members ideas here

Maybe you could as well

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

"Fascinating" isn't quite as good as "concrete evidence with only one logical conclusion, and here's a fully detailed case explaining why and how".

I wouldn't be going there with it, but Enoch did say he has proof, so now I AM going there with it.
edit on 16-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As a theoretical physicist, I tthink it apt to quote Pierre-Simon Laplace, the father of inductive probability theory, a cornerstone of quantum theory, who famously said, "Je n'avais pas besoin de cette hypothèse-là. ("I had no need of that hypothesis."). I include the original French for those who may want to quibble with the translation.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

i've only been able to peak at your threads in this avenue. but i will say that i think that what ur doing is a good thing. bringing the hebrew interpretation across to english in a re-examination of english doctrine is an excellent way to reveal much of the issues that corrode religions and religious ppl to be confined in Dogma today.

from my small peaks it seems you are doing the justice of a true scribe. hopefully i will have more time to go thru them later in more detail. also check out the words.. flesh, eye and light etc. and if u can try to lay your hands on Rabbi Meir`s work. I believe he was possibly the only enlightened scribe at the time penning the translations. his translations confirm that we were at first made out of light and sound. and that Eden altho on earth was perceived through spiritual eyes. they saw light in everything. when they ate the forbidden fruit, they lost their "Eyesight/ vision/ perception. and this also explains how the earth fell with Adam. the earth didnt actually go anywhere. Adam and Eve began to resonate at a lower frequency. in summary.. the Fall.. is simply a loss in 3rd eye perception.
edit on 16-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I never said it was

As you pointed out I found it fascinating, as a Hebrew speaker it is

I don't even believe in God even less so the bible as fact

I wouldn't be going there with it, but Enoch did say he has proof, so now I AM going there with it.

Fair comment, I had major issues with the errors in the post yesterday

It's nice to see it rewritten so as it makes sense

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Everytime I see "Aleph Bet"

I keep thinking its the word "Alphabet"

Spooky? or more proof...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Actually the thinking here is very logical if you understand Hebrew

and we generally show more respect for other members ideas here

Maybe you could as well

Cody

I consider him putting quantum mechanics in the heading dishonest and disrespectful.
His post is only biblical in nature having nothing to do with science!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

I consider him putting quantum mechanics in the heading dishonest and disrespectful. His post is only biblical in nature having nothing to do with science!

Then you could have said it like that

much more respectful

Welcome to ATS by the way

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

Light exists
therefore God exists.

What unbelievable twaddle! None of what you have said proves anything! Using the Bible as a source to prove anything, is at best spurious. I thought the whole point of faith, was that there was no proof only a personal experience. The whole point of proof, is that it is empirical and shows indisputable evidence, of that which you are trying to show. Your so called proof is flawed as it is based on a foundation that has no provenance and cannot be shown to be true, therefore your conclusion cannot be considered as proof.

Best Regards

The Fifth Cat

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have shown you three witnesses. One is the Bible. Two is the Science of collapsing wave function. Three is the fact that your body is particle and wave with consciousness. All three are necessary for life. We can define the entire story from scripture, the highest axiom of all. From your words, you state that I have only shown the scripture. Not so. I have shown three witnesses.

Back your words up with some context. Otherwise, its an opinion against the three witnesses I show.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ever notice no scientist ever comes to the conclusion of intelligent design from experimentation. They always have a religious awakening and then try to cram science in to it.....

Science is merely a lower axiom of theory beneath the highest axiom of truth in the Bible. It starts with the word Truth itself. Truth is Aleph (God), Mem (Water / Mother) and Son (Tav - Two crossed sticks). One word shows proof that science then confirms from observation. Who was there first?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join