It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Particles Reveal God's Creation from Particle/Wave Duality - The Hologram of Voxels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Voxel

"A voxel (volumetric pixel or Volumetric Picture Element) is a volume element, representing a value on a regular grid in three dimensional space. This is analogous to a pixel, which represents 2D image data in a bitmap (which is sometimes referred to as a pixmap). As with pixels in a bitmap, voxels themselves do not typically have their position (their coordinates) explicitly encoded along with their values. Instead, the position of a voxel is inferred based upon its position relative to other voxels (i.e., its position in the data structure that makes up a single volumetric image)." WIKIPEDIA

The screen you are looking at now is a digital rendering of information, energy, light and pixels on a screen (medium). How could we take our own 2D image to create a 3D rendering of information and perspective to our senses? Given enough time and development, would we create a version of the holideck from Star Trek? From what we already know, we would use a Voxel. In a 2D image, we cannot see behind the image to the core of its depth. With a Voxel, we see with depth. This is the way a hologram is produced.

Again, from Wikipedia:

"3D computer graphics (in contrast to 2D computer graphics) are graphics that use a three-dimensional representation of geometric data (often Cartesian) that is stored in the computer for the purposes of performing calculations and rendering 2D images. Such images may be stored for viewing later or displayed in real-time.

3D computer graphics rely on many of the same algorithms as 2D computer vector graphics in the wire-frame model and 2D computer raster graphics in the final rendered display. In computer graphics software, the distinction between 2D and 3D is occasionally blurred; 2D applications may use 3D techniques to achieve effects such as lighting, and 3D may use 2D rendering techniques."

What do we use to project our 2D images? If we look at an image cast by a projector, the image needs a surface to reveal what is projected. This fabric is also analagous to the screen you are looking at now.

HOLOGRAM

Holography is a technique which enables three-dimensional images to be made. It involves the use of a laser, interference, diffraction, light intensity recording and suitable illumination of the recording. The image changes as the position and orientation of the viewing system changes in exactly the same way as if the object were still present, thus making the image appear three-dimensional.

The holographic recording itself is not an image; it consists of an apparently random structure of either varying intensity, density or profile.

The illusion of depth can be created using a 2D surface when a light source is shined and diffracted giving the illusion of depth.

Let's answer the question now. How did God create the illusion of reality from Time, Space, Matter and Energy? To answer this, we need to see what we know about wave particle collapse and the duality of light (Both particle and wave). A particle is essentially a voxel of information. Light reveals matter and consciousness collapses the wave function. Just like the computer collapsing information into an image on your screen, reality is what God claimed all along.

THE FABRIC

Genesis 1

In the beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the Earth (Matter). LET THERE BE LIGHT!

THE IMAGE

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

THE WORD AND LIGHT

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

It doesn't end with light. The other aspect of this process is Hydrogen and Water (HydroGenesis). Hydrogen has one proton and one electron. There is no neutron. When a star creates the other elements in the process with light/wave duality, a neutral is added. For instance, Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons (Mark of Mankind). The breath of God has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons (Nitrogen). 888 (Oxygen). Do we see water in the verses above?

Who came as a witness to the light? That would be John / Elijah. Didn't Jesus say John was Elijah?

13 “For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 “And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come.

What was John doing? He was baptizing (Immersion into the waters of life) souls into the water so they could rise to new life. This is a concept know as involution and evolution. I outline this here: (LINK ). How is the hydrogen cycle connected to the stars and to God's perception of the universe at one instant in time? Entanglement allows us to see how this works. Hydrogen is the mechanism. Water is the medium and particle wave duality is the process to collapse the WORD / WAVE into an image.

The sun is more than you think. Matter is not nearly as simple as you might imagine. Light quanta is more than we have seen. God created it all. He left us the process in word. Science agrees with my theory of how God did it. It's evident and all axioms of truth reside with what is MOST evident.

edit on 4-4-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So then when god said the Word is good, he means M$ word?

I never knew this.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

When Goddess created all that, She was thinking of a new video game and just got carried away.

Good thread, thanks for putting it up. I've learned stuff already.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

S+F! I think you're on to something here. I've been researching and theorizing along the same lines (particle physics in the Bible) for quite some time now.

What blew me away was the part in the video where the information in the wallet was on the surface of the black hole. I've seen this exact same image in a vision, except the information on the surface of the sphere I saw contained the answers to everything. I accessed some of that information, but I'm still having a hard time comprehending and explaining what I saw.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I must say I really love your threads, the thought you put into them, and the passion of your belief is inspiring. Keep up the the good work.

All butt kissin' aside, science is finding their way to God through quantum physics. I became interested in the subject some years ago and read as many books as I could get my hands on. Through quantum mechanics I found more evidence of god, and love than I ever thought possible. It was not what I was seeking, but it was what I found. I'm going to reread your post now, and let it sink in. Bless you Enoch was right

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

S+F! I think you're on to something here. I've been researching and theorizing along the same lines (particle physics in the Bible) for quite some time now.

What blew me away was the part in the video where the information in the wallet was on the surface of the black hole. I've seen this exact same image in a vision, except the information on the surface of the sphere I saw contained the answers to everything. I accessed some of that information, but I'm still having a hard time comprehending and explaining what I saw.

It is very amazing to see such a close relationship between what is stated and what is claimed. God said all things would be revealed in the last days. We're not talking about a random set of words speaking of just any topic. It's creation itself we are reading about and the claims are matching the science. Today is the only time in history that this could be true. This is amazing, but the most amazing part has nothing to do with the evidence of how He did it. The real amazement is the fact that we have evidence for God's existence and that the words he spoke 2000 years ago about tearing the veil is being confirmed today. We are starting to see past the creation to the creator. It's this fact that overshadows any amazement we might possess by seeing the facts. The true fact is that were are loved as the Bible expresses. We are also held to God's law. God expects unity and not chaos.

Here is our hope.

1 Corinthians 2

6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

Here is a quote from the Midrash:

Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
I must say I really love your threads, the thought you put into them, and the passion of your belief is inspiring. Keep up the the good work.

All butt kissin' aside, science is finding their way to God through quantum physics. I became interested in the subject some years ago and read as many books as I could get my hands on. Through quantum mechanics I found more evidence of god, and love than I ever thought possible. It was not what I was seeking, but it was what I found. I'm going to reread your post now, and let it sink in. Bless you Enoch was right

That's a great testimony.

Romans 10:10

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

I assume distal phalanges also apply as confession. It is word after all.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

LOL, I had to look that one up. And I would hope typed words would count to god. Seems these days there could be more words typed than spoke.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I've always loved particle physics and enjoy reading up on it. As our knowledge increases in this area, we are literally beginning to understand the how and the why things work as they do. It reminds me of the passage in Genesis where God states that because man is of one language there would be nothing that he (man) could not do and thus confounded their language.

Today we once again find that man has one language 101010 and look at how fast we have progressed in our knowledge. Great thread OP, but the question is, will man discover how to manipulate the voxels within our hologram?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I predict that the more understanding of the architecture of the universe we perceive the more of our humanity we will loose. To me this is more evidence just as you stated that our current existence is coming to an end and all things are being revealed. If ever the majority views life as a game the worse things will become. This is another reason faith is important. It will keep one from fainting from future events.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
I've always loved particle physics and enjoy reading up on it. As our knowledge increases in this area, we are literally beginning to understand the how and the why things work as they do. It reminds me of the passage in Genesis where God states that because man is of one language there would be nothing that he (man) could not do and thus confounded their language.

Today we once again find that man has one language 101010 and look at how fast we have progressed in our knowledge. Great thread OP, but the question is, will man discover how to manipulate the voxels within our hologram?

That is a good question. God did say that if we reached out our hand for the fruit of knowledge (Technology), we would die. I think he meant it.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

The days he is speaking of are the weeks of Enoch. Weeks

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Too much for my simple mind to comprehend. Although, I will ask that if information is stored on the surface of a black hole, and that black hole is a sphere, how can we say that the surface of that black hole is 2 dimensional when there is no flat spot on a sphere? Regardless of how small the scale, no one portion of that shere is a plane.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Hugues de Payens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
God cannot be known from any physical phenomenon that you can see or cannot see.

The Universe is wonderfully complex, and man has just started discovering its magnificence.

I say praise to God who made me as well as anything else; gave me the power to know his creation.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
God cannot be known from any physical phenomenon that you can see or cannot see.
The Universe is wonderfully complex, and man has just started discovering its magnificence.
I say praise to God who made me as well as anything else; gave me the power to know his creation.

Your statement(s) contradicts the points made by the OP in the entire thread, for God very much is known from the things of the world that He has made - the "physical phenomenon that you can see or cannot see."

Allow the following verses to speak for themselves:

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Jeremiah 5:21
Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:
Jeremiah 51:15
"He made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

edit on 5-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hugues de Payens
Too much for my simple mind to comprehend. Although, I will ask that if information is stored on the surface of a black hole, and that black hole is a sphere, how can we say that the surface of that black hole is 2 dimensional when there is no flat spot on a sphere? Regardless of how small the scale, no one portion of that shere is a plane.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Hugues de Payens because: (no reason given)

A hologram is primarily a 2D plane giving the illusion of 3D. The Bible says the universe will be rolled up like a scroll. This statement was formally mocked by science, but now appears to be the truth. The illusion of dimensional space is a product of our reception of the information we receive as input from the outside world. We collapse the wave function of information, just like the user of a game collapses the information from the hard drive into time and space on the screen. The perspective and frame of reference of the user seeing the image on the screen in no way implies that the process is temporal with the user. God can draw the future into the past (Prophecy) because he is above the time/space collapsed by users of that information. Time and space are one thing.

I think the best way to conceptualize this is with the nature of a shadow. I have a good thread on this: We are the Shadows we Cast

To get you started, consider how your 3D body casts a 2D shadow. Apply this one dimension above. The 4th dimension of time is your 3D body in the shadow of 'now'. Past events are shadows of the 3D world that came before and future events represent those yet to be collapsed. This is not a paradox to free will. God makes the sun shine, the Earth turn and our hair grow. We think and move only. The only thing we have control over is the rising or falling of quality with thinking. The rest is not determined by us, although the thoughts and movements of others is affected by our own. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, so nothing we do can upset the overall states of God's plan. It is determined, but our thoughts are not. We are the shadows we cast. The same laws and principles are applied above and below; right to left and inside and out. Our thoughts also cast shadows in the same manner.

edit on 5-4-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
To quote part of your fantastic thread;
"The sun is more than you think. Matter is not nearly as simple as you might imagine. Light quanta is more than we have seen. God created it all. He left us the process in word. Science agrees with my theory of how God did it. It's evident and all axioms of truth reside with what is MOST evident."

I believe all Suns are part of the Ein Sof.
Our Sun is the Son of the great central Suns.
Perhaps our Sun is as sentient as we believe GOD to be.
And perhaps one of our Suns jobs, is to be a local voxel generator.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by pstrron

That is a good question. God did say that if we reached out our hand for the fruit of knowledge (Technology), we would die. I think he meant it.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

The days he is speaking of are the weeks of Enoch. Weeks

New International Version (©2011) And he said:

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

1 Corinthians 13:12 New International Version (NIV)

"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

He who says "God cannot be known" speaks only for himself. He is like a mountain climber who stops half-way up to the peak to rest and admire the view and being content with how high he has climbed says "I will climb no further."

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
To quote part of your fantastic thread;
"The sun is more than you think. Matter is not nearly as simple as you might imagine. Light quanta is more than we have seen. God created it all. He left us the process in word. Science agrees with my theory of how God did it. It's evident and all axioms of truth reside with what is MOST evident."

I believe all Suns are part of the Ein Sof.
Our Sun is the Son of the great central Suns.
Perhaps our Sun is as sentient as we believe GOD to be.
And perhaps one of our Suns jobs, is to be a local voxel generator.

The Sun is the connection from strong and weak nuclear forces entangled with the whole. We would need to look beyond the Sun for the Son. With collapsing wave function, the wave (WORD) is collapsed by consciousness. Consciousness is Spirit. What have I just described in the trinity of light (not a duality)? The trinity of God.

Father (Monad / God is One), Son (Word / Wave / Logos) and Holy Spirit (I AM / Consciousness). We can draw a comparison from the light, both particle and wave and consciousness. Although we have trouble conceptualizing this, it is clear we know enough to see something obvious. I will let RUMI the Sufi speak for me here.

Masnavi 34

"The opposite of light shows what is light,
Hence colors too are known by their opposite.
God created pain and grief for this purpose,
To wit, to manifest happiness by its opposites. 12
Hidden things are manifested by their opposites;
But, as God has no opposite. He remains hidden.
God's light has no opposite in the range of creation
Whereby it may be manifested to view.
Perforce "Our eyes see not Him, though He sees us."

I also think of this verse:

Deuteronomy 4

15 You saw no form of any kind the day the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, 18 or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. 19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

When he says, "you saw no form of any kind," he is giving us the reason for appearing to man apart from the material world as an idol to worship. Instead, God wants us to know that He is not part of this material world, yet all of what you see is Him. God is One. The Ein Sof is a good conceptualization of how the emanation works. The void opened up inside is the same void we seek to fill as a copy of God in the image. It can only be filled with what is not seen.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join