It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just realised, she said "Nodespaces" (notice the s). I did a google for " "Nodespaces" software" and found this...
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yeah I read that I found that interesting as well, on the topic of their Cessini Diskus and the software nodespace I the diskus language uses nodes and is very complex now as there software "node"space is used I am guessing how it works cant really explain thats in the patent you will have to delve into that yourself so much info to go through anyways in the website they have a cessini diskus (under labels) entitled defense aka ▪ ▴▲▢■■■■ and I think it would be interesting to try and decipher it and see what thats all about I believe I am heading in the right direction to understand the method applied here its just going to take some time

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

Very interesting find my friend

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I looked at it as well but it made my eyes go cross.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I never noticed this part before.

"Using Nodespaces V2.0 software for semantic mapping, we see a correlation with EEG data. Semantic maps correlation occurred there where a reinforcement of the limbic-cortex interaction peaked at the EEG data. This happened for both Eddag, Weddag, and Sca languages"

www.sublimerequiem.com...

They use it too?
And if you Google SublimeRequiem, you find "Sublime Requiem Vampire Chronicles Top 100"
edit on 12/7/13 by AKindChap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Well Halliburton is a big company with many subsidiaries. Their fingers tend to have fingers of their own. All of those fingers can get into an awful lot of pies. Likely not all of them public knowledge.

Anyway, it is beyond oil, well beyond oil, though that is an application of some of the software tools they produce.

It looks to be more highly sophisticated modeling and simulation software. Evidently NodeSpace took the linguistics modeling and simulation route. However, it is quite likely there are other things the software might be capable of modeling / simulating.

No, I do believe they are indeed doing language modeling. At least with this part of it. Toward what ultimate end, I do not know.

Now, if this is a group that split off the company that Halliburton now owns may be possible. However, this Halliburton link could also go along way toward explaining the "government" as employer some earlier posted.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

I can agree with that

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

So this is also about how humanity reacts and responds to language, the control factors associated with this, i haven't seen anything yet that contradicts my initial intuitive reaction to this group, indeed quite the opposite, and i would like to thank everyone for some outstanding contributions in this thread.

Suddenly, I feel like re-reading the C.S. Lewis book That Hideous Strength, features a non-structured language for communicating with demonic entities, at the same time facilitating high tech take over/redirect of human destiny.

Your reaction to this may be quite sound. I don't think I care for it either.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

What I found interesting about this diskus script is that it's readable only on the backcolor that's on their webpage. Try copy/paste it in word and play with background colors, you'll notice that almost any other color makes some of the symbols unreadable. I guess that diskus is one of their unfinished ones.
I also tryed to decipher the script, but gave up upon noticing the language is different from any I know. The most I can do is guesing which signs are vowels and whith consonants (assuming diphtongs don't have their own set of signs). Also some of the signs seems to be modifications to the sign next to them (triangular signs of different sizes).

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by voudon

IDK where you get nodespace but I did provide the patent info and posted this ABOVE that may help you understand there diskus language as it uses "nodes" to create coherent information the software has a wide use for different applications so without knowledge of how to use it, it is meaningless more or less apparently there diskus language from what I deduce is their "universal" language for non human contact if the need arises check out the link Id like a second opinion on that as I am trying hard to understand it myself

I would like to see some larger Cassini Diskus symbols. Also colours would need to be determined. I think that software would be a better option for deciphering.

We need this...

Originally posted by AKindChap
Just realised, she said "Nodespaces" (notice the s). I did a google for " "Nodespaces" software" and found this...

edit on 12-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSB

I read an article last night on their site basically saying that language needs to move away from having characters that are assigned a specific value and more towards a language where value is defined by looking at a character's spatial relation to other characters. I think Diskus is an attempt at that.

An example would be having a series of symbols, say a square, all lined up. Depending on their spatial relation, that one symbol could mean an entire phrase
Like visual phonetics.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
They could also be writing in one of their other created languages using the diskus language as well, which would make it virtually impossible to decipher unless you know both languages.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The majority of the post is in English, and seems to be talking about the software, but then there's another cryptic part at the bottom.

"We report on the current state of the research on search attractors. We finally succeeded in coding Magnus Sahlgren's computational model into NodeSpaces V2.0 (for a complete description of Sahlgren's model, please refer to Sahlgren's dissertation and the relevant bibliography available both there and at www.forgottenlanguages.blogspot.com)."

NodeSpaces V2.0 is a link to the now offline ayndryl.blogspot.com

Now to have a read through...
edit on 12/7/13 by AKindChap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSB

I think the arrangement and color patterns are not necassarily all words I think that is more correlated to numbers and math

The style attribute can be used to modify the appearance of a node. At present, there are 8 style values recognized filled, invisible, diagonals, rounded. dashed, dotted, solid and bold. As usual, the value of the style attribute can be a comma-separated list of any of these. If the style contains conflicts (e.g, style="dotted, solid"), the last attribute wins.

NOTE: The features and syntax supported by these labels are modeled on HTML. However, there are many aspects that are relevant to Graphviz labels that are not in HTML and, conversely, HTML allows various constructs which are meaningless in Graphviz. We will generally refer to these labels as "HTML labels" rather than the cumbersome "HTML-like labels" but the reader is warned that these are not really HTML. The grammar below describes precisely what Graphviz will accept. Although HTML labels are not, strictly speaking, a shape, they can be viewed as a generalization of the record shapes described above. In particular, if a node has set its shape attribute to none or plaintext, the HTML label will be the node's shape. On the other hand, if the node has any other shape (except point), the HTML label will be embedded within the node the same way an ordinary label would be.

SOURCE

This is were I am trying to base an understanding this Node language they use is very complex and for some reason I believe it is encoded mathmatically if you check the source I provided you can see the difference to a word node versus what would make more sense for mathematics if you check it out I think you will see what I am trying to say here but this is also not to say words are not incorporated by it isnt necassarily the staple. This is also why I hypothesis that when you try and translate on their web page Han Chinese script it comes out as jibberish to test the theory all you have to do is find Han Chinese )traditional and put it in google translate and then go to their site and try the same although the same characters are in tact the defined translation is jibberish because it is probably blended but they do provide original source material which is very interesting

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by TheSB

I read an article last night on their site basically saying that language needs to move away from having characters that are assigned a specific value and more towards a language where value is defined by looking at a character's spatial relation to other characters. I think Diskus is an attempt at that.

An example would be having a series of symbols, say a square, all lined up. Depending on their spatial relation, that one symbol could mean an entire phrase
Like visual phonetics.

Hmmm.. That is fascinating.

Such a language could have a vast array of uses like communication of large amounts of communication in a relatively small linguistic footprint.

Couple that with the use of symbols and their spatial relation and it could really go one of two ways...

Development of a private coded language of symbols usable by the few trained to understand it.

or..

An attempt to develop what could become a "universal language" that does away with most of the constructs of language as we know it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

An attempt to develop what could become a "universal language" that does away with most of the constructs of language as we know it.

I think that is exactly the point they were driving at.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Good call on that book, that would be my position here

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

On their page the phrase "sociolinguistics of globalization" is pretty apparent I am not sure of the meaning or purpose of this but it is there makes you think also I did read that they are interested in were humanity is going so they are modeling where we came from

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I focused my last graphic design project on symbolism, I believe that ancient pictographs (e.g. cave painting) are likely the best forms of universal communication. Draw a stick man and we all understand, a fire and we all understand. The issues arise when trying to describe an object like a computer which some cultures have no idea about. Regardless I feel aliens would understand out languages as easily as we read animals facial expression.

If we want universal go by what all cultures around the world are familiar with.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The latest post...today is discussing books on the Romani language which is the root language of Gypsy Jib or around 80 different dialects of a language linguists love...

"What is the Romani language?"
"The Romani language in Macedonia in the third millennium: Progress and problems."

I do not believe the text however is Gypsy.

And if you want to go through the trouble here are some tools for you if you are inclined to learn some Romani...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.omniglot.com...
www.translationromani.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join