It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by glowdog

Yeah, note the words, "should the need arise in the near future."

Things that make ya go hmm.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Please ask about the vampyr connection. Enquiring minds need to know!

You guys were certainly busy while I was away. ATS ROCKS!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ah.. now here is an interesting thread!

I love linguistics.. curious subject matter behind this one. Will keep my eye on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I asked about the Gothic nature of the site, but remember, the articles and such that we see on the site are just a platform for the community to test their new language.
It is apparent that some of them, at least, are into Goth, but beyond that I doubt there is any real connection to vampires. These people are legit scientists.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think this is a MAJOR clue in deciphering the Cassini Diskus language this group has presented

Check this out

digraph structs [ node [shape=record]; struct1 [label=" left| mid' dle| right"]; struct2 [label=" one| two"]; struct3 [label="hello'nworld |[ b |[c| d|e]| f]| g | h"]; struct1:f1 -> struct2:f0; struct1:f2 -> struct3:here;

IDK how to post the imagery provided so you have to go there to see it for yourself

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is indeed a rabbit hole lol. One of the videos posted here, which was from the from the site actually had a flying saucer flying through a city!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I did a little looking and found a thing or two..

On the NodeSpace Patent you'll notice the original assignee is "Object Reservoir". It looked like they may have a few other fluid modeling patents out there as well.

So I decided to find out what I could about Object Reservoir Inc

Notice in the last bit it says...

As of June 29, 2012, Object Reservoir, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Landmark Graphics Corp.

What about Landmark makes them so special?

I'm glad you asked.
They are a part of Halliburton

Landmark Software and Services,External a Halliburton External business line, has acquired the assets of Object Reservoir, Inc External., the leading provider of finite element reservoir modeling technology Object Reservoir’ technologies significantly improve Landmark’s workflow offerings for unconventional reservoirs and will offer new capabilities for the exploration and appraisal phases of asset development. This transaction also benefits Halliburton by providing two key technologies for our work in unconventional assets: the Limits® software solution for unconventional reserves estimation, and the Resolve® software solution for hydraulic fracture modeling.

So, this may very well be where the "defense" aspects mentioned earlier come into play.

Now we have a Halliburton connection. Fascinating. Many layers to this onion it seems.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Interesting stance linguistically, Indo-European languages are rather diverse, also this seems a bait. Indeed its strange you are so supportive of such a biased site.

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
Here's an article that interested me, were it is clear the group do not associate themselves with the Indo-European, the only group that they appear to be against.

Those stupid Indo-Europeans

Frontiers can be envisioned as peaceful trade zones where valuables are exchanged for the mutual benefit of both sides, with economic need preventing overt hostilities, or as places where distrust is magnified by ultural misunderstandings, negative stereotypes, and the absence of bridging institutions. The frontier between ricultural Europe and the steppes has been seen as a border between two ways of life, farming and herding, that were implacably opposed.

Stupidity is clearly a distinguishing watermark of the Indo-European mind. By 're-inventing' agriculture, they invented borders and frontiers, that is, they discovered the concept of 'war'.

The typical Indo-Eurocentric statement could be this: 'early Indo-European warfare seems from the earliest myths and poetic traditions to have been conducted principally to gain glory—imperishable fame, a poetic phrase shared between Pre-Greek and Pre-Indo-Iranian'. It suits a retarded people to glorify war or, to be more specific, it suits the Indo-European's spirit to be... retarded.

The origins of the Indo-Europeans is an all-yawning extremely boring issue. it is more profitable for we all to study how and when can we expect those stupid Indo-Europeans to finally disappear.

Why this should be the case would trace back to the essential conflict derived from Sumerian texts, between the Vampiric Gallu Demons of primordial chaos, and those who's nature is toward protean, individual-centred, volitional order

The opposition of m e / partsu and n a m t a r / shimtu is not just conceptually implied, but turns out to be made explicit in third millennium cosmogony. Herein a cosmic ocean, N a m m a , produces a proto-universe, Heaven and Earth undivided. In a series of stages, all represented by gods, Heaven and Earth produce the Holy Mound (d u k u g ), which in its turn produces E n l i l , ‘Lord Ether’, who by his very existence separates Heaven and Earth. E n l i l , representing the space between Heaven and Earth, the sphere of human and animal life, organises what he finds by his decisions (n a m t a r / shimtu), and thus puts everything into place: the universe becomes a cosmos. Before being permanently subjected, however, the primordial universe (Heaven and Earth) rebels; its representative, a member of the older generation of gods, E n m e sh a r r a , ‘Lord All M e ’, tries to usurp E n l i l ’s prerogative to n a m t a r / shimtu (i.e. prerogative to make decisions). He is defeated by E n l i l and incarcerated in the netherworld for good. The myth can be read as a theistically-slanted argument on two modes of defining order: an immutable cosmological order (m e / partsu) whose unmistakable champion is E n m e sh a r r a , against a protean, individual-centred, volitional, anthropomorphic order, whose champion is E n l i l

Thus the conflict is framed in what i wrote of here;

Sumerian Vampire Cult

The concern with power through language in Sumerian times would be understood as the holding of the MES tablets, Divine Authority through the written word, the Demons of Primordial chaos first held such, and then they lost them, it seems now they intend to re-aquire them...and they are winning.

edit on 12-7-2013 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Did I read that right?
Is this about fracking?
Holy cow.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Keep in mind that the articles on the site are as much about how humanity interfaces through linguistics as they are about language itself, a study on a global scale of cultural expression in literature, poetry, religion and esoterica, that is not neccesary if you simply want a sufficient sampler of languages to engineer artificial language constructs.

So this is also about how humanity reacts and responds to language, the control factors associated with this, i haven't seen anything yet that contradicts my initial intuitive reaction to this group, indeed quite the opposite, and i would like to thank everyone for some outstanding contributions in this thread.

reply to post by Noinden

If directed to myself, then i am certainly not supportive of the activites of the site.

reply to post by abeverage

There is the question of why create the potential for public curiousity when seemingly so concerned with secrecy and privacy, as a recruiting method is a possibility, but i would expect other factors to be involved that would make admitance to this group not open to anyone, no matter how well qualified or.capable.

There is correlation with Pythagorean approach, but a difference i might note is that whilst that group was concerned with the patterns and workings within nature as a means to understanding, what is involved here could be concerned with establishing control though such understandings.

This aint no rabbit hole by the way, it's a wormhole, and that's official.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

I guess now we know why they dont need advertising and are not selling junk (maybe) I used to work for the oil and gas fields as a welder helper and worked around halliburton and alot of their people most of which where engineers and surveyors it is an interesting connection but the models presented by forgotten language site does not seem to fit on par with oil and gas or fracturing I dont think that aspect is relevant but it does give an idea if the connection is there solid where and what kind of funds they got to do their thing. That is an interesting find it really is, I am still trying to understand more holistically the scope of this, I am kind of hair blown back at the moment ie nerdgasm

Citing Patent Filing date Publication date Applicant Title US6895574 * Jun 28, 2001 May 17, 2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc. Method and apparatus for automatically producing efficient code for computing derivatives US7006951 Jun 29, 2001 Feb 28, 2006 Object Reservoir, Inc. Method for solving finite element models using time slabbing US7260508 * Jun 29, 2001 Aug 21, 2007 Object Reservoir, Inc. Method and system for high-resolution modeling of a well bore in a hydrocarbon reservoir US7302677 * May 8, 2003 Nov 27, 2007 Microsoft Corporation Event driven graph explorer for model-based testing of software US7319945 * Nov 13, 2001 Jan 15, 2008 California Institute Of Technology Automated methods for simulating a biological network US7369973 Jul 22, 2005 May 6, 2008 Object Reservoir, Inc. Method and system for representing reservoir systems US8437996 Oct 20, 2008 May 7, 2013 Exxonmobil Upstream Research Company Parallel adaptive data partitioning on a reservoir simulation using an unstructured grid US20090150124 * Dec 7, 2007 Jun 11, 2009 Schlumberger Technology Corporation Model based workflow for interpreting deep-reading electromagnetic data

They are quite busy if you go to the classifications it gives you a neat little list of applications and clients

Here Ya go

Microsoft is up on it too
edit on 12-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Oh yeah, these folks are definitely heavy hitters. Philosophers, psychologists, linguists, etc.
They most likely use the site as a message board of sorts like we do here. Always using their invented languages, but it would all come back to checking that "robustness" she mentions. Testing the languages.

If they have invented 37, but only 17 are "complete", it seems they are very rigorous in their testing. They'd have to be if they are doing this as defense contractors, amongst who knows what else.

I bet these folks got some deep pockets.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Maybe our reaction to their site is now part of their research
welcome to the maze lets find that cheese

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I agree, it would be very convenient to have languages like this that are indecipherable at their disposal if they were doing this for the purposes of defense contracts. What gets me is the subject matter they are testing their languages with. Advanced particle physics. Weird stuff indeed.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HAARPwatcher

Well, it sounds to me that they have been tasked with creating a universal language (I had figured that before even receiving a reply to my email) in case alien contact were made
If alien contact were made, I imagine we would initially speak with them in mathematical terms. Hence particle physics

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The real question is why are they talking to us, surely our questions is new interest or do they have a lot of regular contact. If I were a admin getting a lots of questions I would at the very least find the source from my traffic. If this is really something serious we need to consider dis-info possibilities.

JayinAR, did you ask for "authorization" or simply for permission to publish the replies? The reply said you are authorized so this is perhaps a good point to establish, since when does one authorize a question in an informal capacity.

I am not sure about a specific fracking connection but perhaps a more general government connection is possible?

The next question I feel should be how to obtain Nodespace software, or who has access to it.
edit on 12-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow. I saw this on the main page and clicked due to the title but then I saw the OP and knew it's be great! I haven't had much time to read threads on here lately with a new baby but I am saving this one for tonight for sure.

It looks right up my alley of interest.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

IDK where you get nodespace but I did provide the patent info and posted this ABOVE that may help you understand there diskus language as it uses "nodes" to create coherent information the software has a wide use for different applications so without knowledge of how to use it, it is meaningless more or less apparently there diskus language from what I deduce is their "universal" language for non human contact if the need arises check out the link Id like a second opinion on that as I am trying hard to understand it myself

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

I think this stuff is for sale.
I asked for permission to post our correspondence here. I told her we have been scouring the net for news and had found the info on NodeSpace. I then told her there may be those here who would like the translation software. To which she said they have translation software and authorized me to publish the info THUS FAR.

Meaning they obviously have stuff they'd rather not have out in the open as well...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Yeah, Cassini Diskus is the universal language.
They used it to copy every noteworthy paper from CERN in an effort to copy our combined knowledge of particle physics for the aliens.

Amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join