It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Maybe somebody could send the CIA this link so that they can decipher this language!

Good or Bad idea???

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nodespaces when word scrambled gives the word Deaconess (highest lettered word generated)
en.wikipedia.org... Deaconess has a massive history. It is rooted in lots of languages!

It dates back to the time of Jesus.

edit on 12-7-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

You might remember though that Cassini has a lot to do with "aliens" on its own.

So I would assume that is where the name Cassini comes from for a language to communicate with aliens.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap
Don't know if anyone noticed the post about the Nodespaces screenshot, so will show it again.

lh6.ggpht.com...

Judging by some of the options is has on there, I doubt we'll be able to translate without it.

I find it odd that they made software that seems available to very few, but put effort into a nice little interface.

I use a few music DAW programs such as Reason, Ableton Live and the software looks a lot like a typical plug-in interface. I can see how that software might be particularly useful for visual image and sound. In terms of the writing the idea is a little more abstract, what it does tell me is that the languages are perhaps based of frequency and resonance. Maybe this ties into the colour combinations as I expect colours might easily be pegged with frequency or other paremeters. For example cold colours (blue) could be low and warm colours (warm) could be high. Naturally frequency and resonance is also part of our vocal vocabulary, and maybe universal now that I think about it. Maybe colours are based on emotion and expression?
edit on 12-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Forgotten Languages Organization is devoted to the study and research on language and linguistics, revolving around the NodeSpaces V2.0 software, a complex system used to perform research on a variety of fields such as natural language evolution, symbolic-sequence processing, language obfuscation (hiding of natural language within natural language itself), characterization of language dynamics (language as a non-linear self-adapting system), co-syntax, and design of engineered languages (synthetic languages) for Defense and Neurolinguistics research.

Quote from page 7 of thread.

Note the bold part of the quote. Ok now this.

Halliburton when word scrambled gives the word "botulinal" (Highest lettered word generated). Googling botulinal i find this. Botulinal neurotoxins: revival of an old killer.

Is halliburton an operation to revive something ?

There is more to language.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

May I ask what's the story behind this word scrabler? What are you doing?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Oh, I have been following the thread.

These aren't codes either. They are entirely new languages with their own grammar.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

"We report on the current state of the research on search attractors. We finally succeeded in coding Magnus Sahlgren's computational model into NodeSpaces V2.0 (for a complete description of Sahlgren's model, please refer to Sahlgren's dissertation and the relevant bibliography available both there and at www.forgottenlanguages.blogspot.com)."

Does that mean the program is just a computerised version of "Magnus Sahlgren's computational model" (I admit, I don't know what that is...), or is that just a part of it? Also, there doesn't seem to be a Version 1 mentioned, ever.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
In the Spanish language there is a privilege which is centered in on myths.
Greek in particular...

Here's a favorite of mine:

HERACLES = (pronounced) O'Rex Lex... (great king law)
Tartarus = torturas = torture + Ellysium = Ella se ama = she is loved
12 Labors-
Deanara = Dio Nada (gave nothing)
1) Lion Of Nemea = Ni Mia (nor mine)
2) Hydra Of Lerna = Leer No (no reading) + Carcinus = Aser Sin Eso (do without it)
3) Hind Of Cerynae = Su Reina (his queen)
4) Boar Of Erymanthus = Era Montes (it was a mountain)
5) Stables Of Augea = Augao (drowned)
6) Birds Of Stymphallus = Su Thema Fallas (his theme fails)
7) Bull Of Crete = Careta (mask = red face)
8) Queen Of The Hippolytes = Y Pipi Le Da (give her penis)
9) Mares Of Diomedes = Dio Miedos (gave fear
10) Cattle Of Geryon = Arian (would've done)
11) Golden Apples Of The Hesperides = Espiritus + Ledan = Le Dan (they'll hit him)
12) Hound Of Hades = Adios (good bye) + Cerberus = Serbir Ese (Serve him) or Sirbe Rex (serve king)

AA = Alcoholics Anonymous & Ancient&Accepted
12 Step Program = 12 Labors Of Heracles...

Battling... "Eurystheus Of Mycenae And Tyrins" =
"Eres Deus De Mi Segña Y Tyrannos " translates as: is God of my signs and tyrants

5 essentials Heracles had...
1) Bronze Sword = index pointer finger
2) Club = thumb and fist/arm (up)
3) Nemean lion skin = red&yellow colors (of king)
4) poison arrows = word of mouth/truth
5) the stomp = put his foot down
The comedy of comedies of comedy.

Vamps can only hope...
edit on 12-7-2013 by Pinocchio because: i am not the ark of the covenant

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bunch of weirdos if you ask me.

Not every underground cult with knowledge of mainstream contemporary sciences is in fact in possession of the truth. Simply look at Europe at the turn of the century. Theosophy, Anthroposophy, Germanic cults (Thule society, Germanorden ) etc abounded. It's just a bunch of quasi-intellectuals with an interest in the occult.

This is a common phenomena.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

Magnus Sahlgren quite the interesting fellow..

Magnus Sahlgren (born January 1, 1973) is a Swedish musician. He was the lead guitarist of the metal band Lake of Tears, whom his name is most associated with, until 2009. He also played with Dismember from 1998 to 2003 and with Tiamat during the recording of the acclaimed Wildhoney album in 1994. He helped the band achieve technical proficiency by helping with the songwriting and solos when he was a session artist. In 2004, he was accepted as a full time of Lake of Tears and since then his influences have been even more visible, notably on the album Moons and Mushrooms, on which he performs solos on every track. Outside of his career in music, he is a researcher at the Swedish Institute of Computer Science.

He does indeed have quite an impress list of Publications regarding his Research

He is also quite the talented guitar player..

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

Probably not a good idea! There probaly the ones funding it! Lol

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeh this is crazy. Beyond curious.

Good work OP and those assisting in investigation.

Way over my head.

S&F

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm looking to some old text books for some info regarding the topic on nodes and language this OP has me intrigued I will be back later with my findings if they are relevant

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow, I step away from ATS for a bit and you guys uncover vampire cults , haliburton projects and the universal language !!!

You guys have been busy bee's . I was sucked into this thread after the first page and just got done with it. Hats off to everyone in this thread and all the work you guys did. What a ride I cant wait to see what else pops up. S&F and subbed.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So is it wrong to assume that this software could be/is used by people, countries or corporations for espionage purposes?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yes, it is.
According to my correspondence with the admin anyways.

These are legit languages.
Not code.

You or I could LEARN these languages with a bit of diligence.
However, at the speed at which they can apparently churn them out (17 new languages so far in four years) with this software, one could probably stay ahead of the game, so to speak.

Imagine being a monolinguist in a room full of multilinguists.

That is what this is.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

If you have been following along like a good little worker bee. Programmed just like a computer into doing what you are told, language is that programing tool...

Well yes, I am not a bee and If I was I would be buzzing near a flower. And believe you me, I know that language is the programing tool for the human mindframe. But like I said anybody can make up a language, what these people are doing is really pretty interesting, some other time I would get and be more ingrained into it. But even more interesting is how the languages you make up, eventually end up making you into who you are or who you will be, so yes there right the language of the future needs to be created, without certain things in place such things tend to lead into chaos and collapse, even in a simple thing as the language your using has great and far reaching effects. Right now however I have other things on my mind, so not really into it, there attempts to make a language based on spacial relations is actually pretty cool and that has something to do with what I said earlier on how writing left to right or right to left effects our thinking. In all its a cool little project they got there.

And yes I do understand the power of languages, when young I grew up for a time till I was 10yrs old in a old Romanian village. The funny thing about that, is that it was one whole village but it was split in two or a multitude of parts there in, that is you had this hill on top of the hill they spoke Romanian, and if you were to take the 15 minutes or so to walk on down the hill to the other part of the village which by the people on top of the hill was considered a whole nother village and people. And they also spoke and were Romanian but they spoke it with a bit of a different dialect complete with there own history and nuanceand everything, and they also spoke a few different versions of Russian/Ukrainian, they were literally like 15 min apart from each other by walking. And if you were to go off a bit more in a different direction, there was even a gypsy/romany side to this old town. Who spoke yet again a bit different version of Romanian and off-course had there own language as well.

So yes I can kind of get what the person from the site is trying to do and what she is saying. And like a few said on this thread in a response, language is particular to a certain group or sect and it takes a life of its own. And you can not really understand certain things in Russian or any other language unless you actually grew up and had those experiences and were part of the long line of causality which lead to it all.

Languages are made and take a life of there own, just look at English. The very language were talking in now has its own mysteries and its own code, look up even simple everyday words and there roots and etymology and you will find that there are languages and code languages even in the very words we have been using in this conversation, or that you see and hear in everyday life. Even when we are speaking the same language we could in effect be completely saying something else or speaking a different language even while using the same words. Its merely they way of things, you ever wonder why English became the predominant language all over the world were every type of culture has had to either adapt it or learn it? Making languages is cool, but in some ways its not a good idea really, tower of babel and all, I mean just look up a place like Ethiopia which has 90 different languages in one area of Africa which basically would in comparison in land mass just add up to one state in the USA, now imagine if the state you lived or in your town everybody spoke a different language. A good part of why they never seem to get along there, or there predicament is just because of simple reasons really, one of which being that none of them speak the same language.

Languages are just a sort of meme or you can even equate them to mind viruses, certain patterns of thinking and people are predisposed to certain languages, which only really exist while you live and speak that language. In the whole of history there has probably been countless languages which have come and gone, in fact if you take two groups of people and you dump them on a island while separating them for a generation or two, you will find that they to have come to speak basically different languages based on there predicaments, even if there literally but a few miles from each other.

There are even cases of people who have grown up in the wild cut off from anybody but there small family who spoke completely made up languages which only they really and truly understood. However there attempt at a more universal language with that Cssini Diskus project sounds really cool and the whole premise of encoding today's data/language into a completely new way is really intriguing and it sounds interesting. But for today, I may bookmark there site and this thread check it out at some other time, right now I got other things on my mind.
edit on 12-7-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: No time to spell things out.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I would imagine that it has bigger implications then espionage the OP'er made a good point about what is to be learned from what they are doing, my opinion is, is that what they are doing is they are trying to find a deeper meaning into humanity, it isnt very apparent looking at what is presented at first but under heavier scrutiny the subtle hints poster Ayndryl was making (and I did read everything I could find so far this individual posted) leads me to believe they are searching for a singular past and trying to model a singular future, as far as vampirism and the like I dont know although most of what I have seen on that site is strange I wouldnt deduce vampire. as a matter of fact it is the largest online gallery of primary sources I have ever looked at online in my entire life, some claim all on there is a blend of two languages but what I have come to learn thus far is that in the labels bar those are singular dead languages (most) and that the horizontal bars is communication in a hybrid new language. It is hard for me to explain if you look at alot of the links other posters and myself have linked I believe you will also come to a similar conclusion espionage is not an intended goal, if anything a psychological take over blatant (a far strech IMO) but not spying.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Vamps would hate it, as Heracles is from an Indo-European speaking culture

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join