It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Except they then use those languages to write on a wide variety of academic issues.
At least, that is what I gather.

It will be interesting to see what, if anything the guy has to say.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

there is also a guitar and the Eiffel tower...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by glowdog

Noticed the tower when highlighting, didn't see the guitar
surely they can't be that serious if they're using silly pictures like that?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Anybody can make up a language, I would not take it to serious. Its all gibberish, however you would have to be prone in understanding gibberish to understand it. Anyways, ever wonder why we write left to right? Or why in certain other cultures they write right to left such as in Arab or Muslim cultures? In fact everything about our western languages in fact all languages is just so prim, cut, and dry.

What if you wrote in circles or in pictures? Or what if it was up to down, or down to up, or in any direction you so choose. The way you write is prone to be the way you think, in something like the English language its pretty much constrictive not that much different then a wind up bot like doll, at the very least its predictable sometimes mistaken for dependable. You have your beginning you have your middle and you have your end. And there in lies the tale. But what if the tale lied elsewhere but in the binging middle or even the end.

If you have been following along like a good little worker bee.

Programmed just like a computer into doing what you are told, language is that programing tool...
edit on 12-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A quick search into the registration of the site shows it registered to a Karadne Nars in Madrid. And his/her email is [email protected]
edit on 12-7-2013 by HackedAlias because: Added Info

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

nevermind!
edit on 12-7-2013 by QuietSpeech because: another user commented the same thing

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HackedAlias

profiles.google.com...

Introduction
Forgotten Languages Organization
Algenib Falls, Iskänyar 23070

What does the bottom line mean?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
ikerizados.webs.com...

"If you see this comment it means I've managed to bypass the lock webs.com Telefónica. This means that we can finally see the pages that some have here. Greetings, "
Seems sinister.

"Site memberships:
zineb.webs.com...
ikerizados.webs.com... (" This is an unofficial site of Iker Jimenez. Here you will find videos of the Fourth Millennium program, and links to Goals 3 and other sites of interest. have a forum where you can comment Iker programs and express your opinion on any topic related to the world of mystery."
Forgotten Languages (ayndrylrecords.com, not available anymore)"

The television program ng Fourth Millennium airs every Sunday on Channel Four at 23:45 hours. Presented by Iker Jimenez and Carmen Porter , also has collaborations with Santiago Camacho , Paul Villarrubia , Juan Jesús Vallejo , Luis Alvarez , Jesus Palacios and forensic psychiatrist Fomeiro José Cabrera , among others. During these five seasons have addressed all the issues, from dealing with the "unexplained" to others present, such as politics, sects, astronomy and science. This has become a high-quality program and long journey that never stops surprising each week.

Ah, I thought that I read something about the Fourth Millenium earlier on, having checked, that was the Dark Millenium. Sorry!
edit on 12/7/13 by AKindChap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I did a search on Dark Millennium, but all it turned up was a video game.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

www.40konline.com...
Heh, maybe it's just some really clever people who like Warhammer 40k?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Keep up the good investigative work. Don't get discouraged.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Do you know this game? Does it deal heavily with vampires?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Although I don't understand much of the writing I am impressed by the artwork they use. Yes it is creepy but to produce some of those images for articles and music must have required a fair amount of work and dedication, unless they are just taking images found off the net? I am thinking perhaps this group are part of a bigger community, and that these guys are perhaps hand picking good content to use on the site.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by voudon

i just thought the same- the artwork got a high quality level- and its all very coherent. all this book-covers.... i wonder if this books exist - i mean printed.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

This generalized speculation on your part as to the character of those involved doesn't really accord with the given behavioural norms you imply. Say for example we were to consider the offerings of a given group such as you describe and is known, the Humanist Satanism of West Coast America for example, how long do you think their web based offerings would intrigue and defy explanation...?

There is a dilemma here in that the academic offerings seem at variance with the collective vampiric identity and crass and disturbing iconography, personally i would reconcile that seeming chasm in behavioural expectations by considering that's what you get when a bright young thing becomes a Demoniac of a spirit of Primordial Chaos, the dark, sinister and inhumane aspects of the iconography owing everything to the nature of the latter...my own tentative explanation then involving the paranormal.

That's interesting, from the Balkans and speaks Romany...

Working languages:
Macedonian to Spanish
Romany to Spanish
Serbo-Croat to Spanish
Bosnian to Spanish
Bulgarian to Spanish

edit on 12-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

No, I got Warhammer 40k Space Marine free with another game but never actually played it. (it was cheaper to get 3 including, the one I wanted, than just one on its own. I'll never understand shop pricing.)

-------------------------------

I've been looking at contributors, I started at the top and found somethings...

twitter.com...

contributer Ayndryl has a twitter with a lot of tweets, but they're protected.
Why has a person with 0 followers got 1375 protected tweets?

web.archive.org...://ayndrylrecords.com/ Spanish; Serbo-Croat > Spanish

Now I'm wondering, am I treating it too much like an ARG? Seems like a normal person with interesting hobbies, not an evil Vampire.
It's just started feeling wrong
(But I still want to know, darn curiosity)
edit on 12/7/13 by AKindChap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Thanks for the link to the books website.

Apparently they let me read this stuff free? Awesome, they have tons of cool stuff on mythology. Looking at the Teutonic stuff now.

link   
Most of the contributors seem to be female making this even more intriguing in my mind.

Also, I believe a good part of the artwork is theirs due to the copyright markings covering most of them.

link   

Ayndryl is a lady and she is the site administrator, I think.
Zero followers and so many tweets?
She must have her twitter synched to something else set to automatically update.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is just puzzling to me. I dont believe its just bored, rich goth peo9oe trying to play a prank because the site is simply to big to detailed for a simple prank (not to mention 4 years long). Its obvious the contributers are highly intelligent people. You have to ask yourself what is the need for the vast array of languages and the reason for communcating in different ones all the time. I would almost leans to it be an intellidence agency front amybe CIA or another alphabet soup goverment agency communcating with assets all over the world. It does make sense. Each different language could be assigned to a indivual asset who has the cipher for only there message. The different languages would be to compartmentalize all the information. The CIA would know all electronic commucations would be tapped so what better way to communcate with assets then with dead languages that google can't translate on an obsure website on the internet?

I'm not saying it is nessarly the case but only one theroy. Sort of like the old number sattions used during the cold war, just adapted to a new geneartion. Just a theroy so don't rip me apart for it please lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join