It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Kantzveldt how interesting! But your threads always are.This is new to me,I never would have even known about these languages.So fascinating! I don't have the time at my disposal to delve into it myself,but I will come back to this thread more than once to see what info turns up-you know my 2nd thought,after how interesting it is,was practical applications for such languages-what with all the spying+privacy invasion.Never mind encryption,if no one,Google Translate included can figure out what your words mean as a cohesive paragraph or message,it could be a handy thing-gobbledygook to the snoops,but perfect sense to you and a person or select people who are privy to a language that almost no one can figure out.Thank you for this fascinating thread,s+f.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
reply to post by JayinAR

When someone ran an ancient (supposed) language through a translator, it struck me as odd that "frog" came up so much.

Truly, we frogs have been a topic of discussion throughout the ages.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Some thoughts... If they are creating new languages using existing & forgotten languages, then what if the new language is also an encryption that has two different messages, two layers of code. A good example is when you type in a password to login, the password is generated into a new key, e.g ( EXAMPLEPASSWORD ) to ( *************** ). Now if the generated key was a little more diverse such as (**$*£$^**%^&**) you could then formulate a new language based on those generated symbols. Remember that the origin is still EXAMPLEPASSWORD so although I could write a story using the generated keys that make sense as an article for instance, I could still, with enough understanding of the logic drill down to the original alphanumeric password which created the the second layer.

What I am saying is that we could decrypt their new language with the software and read some articles about vampires and assume that is what the language means, however the articles could simply be generated keys that have further underlying messages within. Basically you could tell two different stories with one piece of code. Sorry if this is confusing.

Stages:
**$*£$^**%^&** (Seemingly random symbols) - - >
"In the Occult the inner working of..." (Decrypted translation) - - >
EXAMPLEPASSWORD (Deep password)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Originally posted by Brotherman
For those coming into this late, this is not about vampires, this has nothing to do with the occult, espionage, halliburton, or anything to that nature. I have drawn the conclusions this is the work of people that work in secret to continue to work without hassles from the outside. I draw my conclusions from testing all kinds of information I have heavily looked into as well as other means, all this information is contained in this thread or at least linked from this thread for review so people can draw their own conclusions if they actually read all the info. This is some very serious scientific work that they are doing, I don't think that it is in any way shape or form a Vampyr Language or is in anyway associated with vampires. I was told once about people working in secret because they remember the inquisition, I BELIEVE this is one of them instances and there is much knowledge to be gained within this thread to do all that denying of ignorance bit. Some of my inferences earlier on were terribly off the mark but if you read what Ayndryl has to say you can start to piece together what it is they are doing, and that isnt getting stars for playing war hammer.

Agree - but I'm not ready to rule out the backing of a larger group in their body of work. Be that backing group corporate, government, academic, private funding or a mix thereof.

Here is my reasoning. Most everything we humans attempt today is a function of time, money and resources. The application of large amounts of one of those can sometimes (thou not always) impact the amount of the other needed.

Now if we look at their work, we find it is large, broad, deep, highly complex and highly specialized (and fascinating). So, from the resource part of the equation, we are looking at small pool of resources with the skill. In other words, there are probably only a handful of people in the world with the right mix of skills to work on this.

Those few skilled resources coming together, the scope, complexity and quality of the work, etc all lead me to feel there is more to this than just a "spare time project" for some exceptionally bright people.

If there is an outside group backing the work, then it begs the question - "What are they hoping to get out of it and what would they use it for?"

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well this has been one of the most interesting posts i have ever had the privilege of reading.
Some highly educated people when it comes to linguistics.
Language is the key to programming things.
Vampirisim is not just some creatures sucking blood,phycic Vampires(Anti Christs) feed off social discord,hate,greed and so on.
Hypnotism (subliminal messaging) surrounds us every day.
How about creating a language that will hypnotize the whole world so they can feed uninterrupted(project blue beam,G.W.E.N. tower network) and so on.
Ties to government and government subcontractors,working right out in the open,but in total secrecy.
Looks like our Ethereal beings have brought a very big chess piece into play.
4 years and look what they have produced,for the amount of information they have been culling over,they seem to be very well financed indeed.
60 some odd years playing around with some simple passive enslavement tools via the TV,Radio,and text based media,it looks like they are tuning up for the grand coup de grace.

Just some food for thought

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thanks, yes i think the intended applications of what they are developing could be out of this world...

edit on 13-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I admit, you are all thinking faster than my brain can process......

Here are my worthless thoughts anyhow.

1. They tell you in the bibliography what is posted. It isn't a secret.

2. The labels at the bottom tell you what language is used. That isn't a secret either.

3. A person with more free time than myself could essentially take the labeled languages, and the noted
bibliography pages, and some how make a program to figure out.....well that part takes more smarts than I have.

I think you all have missed the fact that they view language as a divide amongst people also. A singular language would certainly help in a "new world" situation. Imagine if anyone was able to communicate with everyone they met without cultural divides. Obviously getting everyone to leave their native tongue behind could be a challenge.

As far as language to the Gods, that might very well be the ultimate goal. Or we can can spin this........

Maybe they are not the coders, but the decoders......maybe they RECIEVED a transmission and are trying to discover a language to decode it. *removes tinfoil hat*

Lol, coffee time now. Good day to all.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I grabbed a word from the forgottenlanguages website, "Tunfys". Google couldn't translate it. It recognised it as Haitian but it was obviously a language that was modified from Haitian. Anyway one of the result from googling "Tunfys" was this website.

www.wheniwasjung.com...

Weird website. According that website , 1001 can mean stories.... So i googled 1001 stories and got this website.

www.storymuseum.org.uk...

edit on 13-7-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

Holy crap look at this !

www.wheniwasjung.com...

According to the above link, 456 means, "giving".

I google 456 and get this tardis.wikia.com...

The 456 (pronounced 'four-five-six') was an alien race that negotiated secretly with the British government in 1965, and again in 2009. This designation was given to them by humans based on the radio wavelength they used, and they took on the name as their own in their dealings with humans rather than offering the actual name of their species, if any ever existed.

The government continued with its operations to round up the lowest performing 10% of the UK's children to give to the 456.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I didn't get any response to the comment I made about the Gothic nature of their site. So aside from just asking her flat out, that link seems to be a dead end. I do not want to just ask, because I am sure she is a busy woman and I don't want to pester her. She was gracious enough to answer my first two emails and that is enough for now.

In any event, I don't think it matters much. Vampires, as far as we know, are not real, and the work they ARE doing is far more fascinating in my opinion. So for me, this has nothing to do with vamps.

I wonder if they are taking this approach to recreate the proto language?? While also working on their Cassini Disk us...
I wonder if Cassini may very well be their idea of the proto language...
It is beyond interesting to me that they have physicists in their group.

I'm sure everyone has seen Close Encounters. The contact scene? This is PRECISELY what they are working on.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You are right not to push on that issue, the development of star gate application and the reconstruction of the language of 'the Gods' are more interesting lines of enquiry for the present, as you say leading to a hoped for encounter of the third kind.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Katz, if I may pick your brain on Sumerian knowledge....

Sumerians had the first written "language" correct? And I believe they believed or referenced vampires, correct. (I am in way deeper than I should be to carry on a coherent conversation.)

Were the vampires noted as "Gods"?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.wheniwasjung.com...

Word 42 means vertical.

This website... england.shelter.org.uk...

Vertical rush 2013. An event where runners ran up Tower 42.

Lol. Am i trying to hard or are these just cool coincidences ?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I must have missed the link to the star gate application. Could you explain that for me, please?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The OP linked another thread that dealt with that very issue (which was another terrific read, btw
)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Good lord, I slept on it and thought it was my own idea, lol.

Going back to dig it up now. Thanks.

(And here I thought I was getting smarter.
)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good stuff. I remember reading this when it was published. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes on the previous page follow the argument i make regarding the reconstruction of ancient inscriptions in the development of Cassini Diskus, and then importantly how Johncarter responded how this could relate to aspects of the historical Cassini, and then the links i provided beneath which demonstrate their very real interest in star gate.application,and see the picture i've posted on this page lol

Enlarged in 1676, Cassinis Ephemerides, permitted astronomers to detrmine the latitude and longitude of the point from which they made their observations. Around 1675-1679, France began a national survey relying on Cassini´s tablets for accurate measurements.

If you correlate this information to the chart like, and what seems to me, astronomical ephemerides in some form of an alien language with a complex pattern variation of pictographs , you might come closer to the mystery behind this mysterious plate that is currently investigated by this linguistic group.

We seem to deal with a finding of an ancient star-map, written in a 'language' unknown to the public with the exception of these few selcted linguistic geniuses.

I believe there is a good reason this ancient discus is referred to as "Cassini´s discus". Perhaps we are dealing with some secret 'Stargate'/Space mapping-project that needs to be solved

Proto-Elamite was developed at the same time as Sumerian Cuneform, in Iran and related to the Jiroft culture seen in my Iranian stargate thread, and it's as yet undeciphered. As i indicated on the previous page the carved script they show a photo of and on which they based Cassini Diskus looks intermediate between that and Proto-Elamite, a language of the first time...I don't know yet from when and where that carved script is supposedly from.

To understand vampires in Sumeria see here;

Sumerian Vampires

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Is it possible as children we was in tune of the affects of language?

I remember as a child how powerful verbal communication was.

And is their website involved with the work of semantics?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I will give it a shot.
This started when Kantzveldt found the Forgotten Languages website that seemed to have a bunch of "dead languages" all over it. Articles, essays, etc. all written in these odd languages.
The website seemed to have many references to vampires.
Since none of us are going to decipher a dead language, myself and at least one other member decided to just email the website itself asking for some clarification as to what was going on. It seemed impossible that 14 contributors could possibly know, and converse, in so many dead languages.

In the meanwhile, people were searching for the site admin's (Ayndryl) footprint across the web and found her popping up here and there giving somewhat vague ideas about the site. She said their group was "anti-language". A term I still have trouble with, but have come to understand as an attempt to break through the natural barriers that language imposes on man.

Almost simultaneously, someone here turned up some patent information for a software package called NodeSpace (after seeing it referenced somewhere), and Ayndryl replied to my and one other member's email. Here we got the real picture of what is going on. NodeSpace is simply a clever piece of software they developed that allows them to throw two or more languages into a hopper and it churns out something unique. A new language. Complete with it's own grammar.

But when looking through the website now two nights ago, I came across some physics equations. I decided to ask about those. In her reply she mentions that those are why they created the Cassini Diskus (it is the first pic you see in the op. A language of simple symbols, like squares, octagons, triangles, etc). They have quantum physicists in their group. They are creating a language they can use to talk with non-human intelligences.

Aside from physicists and linguists, it is also clear that they have some very gifted psychologists in their group. Some of the source material on their site deals heavily with psychology.

In the end, I do not really see a link with vampires here of any sort. I am not sure why their site, and videos, have the gothic theme to them, but if I were to guess it is just to further disguise their actual work.

The reason there are so many languages on the site is quite simple. Those are their new languages (they aren't dead, they are just born). They create these languages and then post on the site well known literary works that the community then rips into to test for veracity.

Fairly straight forward really. I think people are getting confused over the whole "code" business. They aren't codes.

Also, someone turned up a link between the NodeSpace parent company and Halliburton. Software for resevoir modelling.

So these people could very well be being tasked out by the government for some of these applications. In Ayndryl's email she mentioned using their software for DEFENSE and neurolinguistic applications.

Hope that helps.

Now it is on to looking into the "stargate application."...
Awesome thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

I love this and have found other website on the internet that mention the same things. Such as this:

www.acta.sapientia.ro... (Titled: A Semiotic Content-Analysis of ‘Apocalypticizing’
Rhetoric on Hungarian Conspiracist Websites) It like the first link, mentions anxiety with relation to semantics

The last link gives a little insight into what the first link is trying to convey (In English).

Very deep and interesting stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join