It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Come on, do you guys reeeallly think that is her? Or some handy camera and make-up magic?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It is probably her.
But the video is obviously enhanced.
Still yet, the eyes do not close when she blinks.

Can you perform a half blink?

It is a pretty cool video.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In the email she did claim it was fake...

But why is it made? Who made it? And BTW, how do they make such good graphics and to what purpose?

Are we getting sidetracked?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Haha
They'd need to do better than that to throw off any investigation.
Having said that, this thread seems to have slowed way down, and that is odd.

Maybe the investigation is over?
To be honest, I don't intend to dig deeper.
I think we are touching on issues that don't need touched on.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They consider this very thread a "situation".
I could guess at a couple reasons as to why. One is straight forward and the other is fantastic.
Either way, we uncovered the languages thing well enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
if they put up a public website they are interested in the reaction of the public.unreadable language or not- they have english and german passages on their site. it´s an invitation...or maybe a trap ? if that last video was supposed to scare people away- i´d say its a pretty well done "jump scare". could be aftereffects- or is it from some movie ?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by glowdog

Its creepiness dissipates each time you watch it.
When I first opened the attachment I was shocked, but now after watching it several times I just see a stunningly beautiful woman.

Weird about the blinking thing, but I will say this, if I were casting folks for a vampire movie, she would do as far as looks go...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If nothing else this is a very informative thread for future seekers.

I for one, look forward to anything else dug up. They are monitoring this thread and see what information is laid out. I feel like when we get there, they will pop in. I'm just not sure where there is.

I don't usually get carried away on the conspiracy train, but this time I am opening my mind. We are all able to form our own opinion, even if it isn't the correct one. My opinion at this time is this; they are either trying to or have communicated with aliens. They feel these aliens are the Gods mentioned in ancient Sumerian times. (Vampire Gods). Maybe they are trying to decode how to travel through space and apply what little knowledge we have acquired here on Earth to achieve this.

.....Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go wash my brain out. Even as I reread what I just wrote, it sounds too crazy to be true.....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

the creepiness might dissipate everytime YOU watch it. not for me ! sorry, but i think its creepier each time...

but i appreciate your cheerful approach.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I am washing my brains out too.
It is now Miller Time.

ETA: I just realized she has no eyebrows.
Now that is wild.
edit on 13-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I am sure they do find this a situation now that they are probably being bombarded by conspiracy people wanting to know all about vampires and spooky stuff in their emails.

The website is a bit odd but consider how brilliant it is they want to work in secret why email well we all know email is recorded by NSA and the likes. So they develop an open to view page written in languages that cannot be deciphered by normal means it also helps keep them off the radar because it is difficult to search for words in other languages you have no meaning for. They re research and experiments are quite remarkable for example

Look about halfway down the page to view Carl Sagans message

This was an attempt to make some kind of communication to a sentient alien life that may find this message only problem is, is that the assumption is made that this form of xenolinguistics would mean something to another being when in fact it probably isnt the best way to go about it. From the research I have been doing the core focus is their work in language and communication their work on encoding their Cessani Diskus is remarkable using nodes and trig function to assign a shape, a color, and time sequence to encode vast amounts of information that is meant to be HEARD not read. As they have correctly deduced sound would be a better form of communication to other species. I am not saying that they are trying to contact aliens I am not saying they are not because I dont know. I will say that this quote:

The aliens in UFO abduction narratives, with their hightech devices that allow them to intrude into the most intimate realms of human life (the interior of the home, the interior of the body, the “recesses of the mind”) aptly represent this vision of a hypertechnological future.

SOURCE

is unique the end of that quote is particular more important then the rest, as i know now some will say aliens i knew it, this is a narrow minded approach to see all the research that is involved. If you notice that they left their bibliographies uncoded as others that may stumble upon their site and wonder what they were doing well if they wanted to vest the time like I have been following up on their source material you will start to put together a more holistic view as to what they are doing. I think that this work is to build a hypertechnological future I also think that their work in communicating with other people and other life will only help us better communicate without the spiritual and emotional barriers that our current modes of language and communication presents. They ARE working on making a way of communication at higher levels.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is just one example of a bibliography this report that is coded from the outside world:

Brown, C.H.; Holman, E.W.; Wichmann, S.; Velupillai, V. Automated classification of the World's languages: A description of the method and preliminary results. STUF—Lang. Typology Univ. 2008, 61, 285–308.

Fiża zad Risimdidi

Hinton, Leanne, Johanna Nichols & John Ohala. 1994. “Introduction: Sound symbolic processes.” Sound symbolism. Hinton, Leanne, Johanna Nichols & John Ohala, eds., Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

Jarva, Vesa. 2003. “Some expressive and borrowed elements in the lexicon of Finnish dialects.” In Ideophones, F. K. Erhard Voltz & Christa Kilian-Hatz, eds. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.

Jendraschek, Gerd. 2001. Semantic and structural properties of Turkish ideophones.” Turkic Languages. 5, 88-103.

Margaret Magnus ve Zasid is i Žag? Zuguer is Fonosemantikil

Ultan, R. Size-sound symbolism. In Universals of Human Language, Volume 2: Phonology; Greenberg, J.H., Ed.; Stanford University Press: Palo Alto, CA, USA, 1978; pp. 525–568.

Vajda, Edward. 2003. “Review of Ideophones”, by F. K. Erhard Voltz & Christa Kilian - Hatz, Eds.) Language. vol. 79 no. 4 pp. 823-824.

SOURCE

It appears in that site they don't use the link or it didnt happen mentality this is one of literally thousands of threads involving some highly involved research skills and if it isnt apparent a vastly larger grasp of language then most people I know would possess. Consider they code this so jerks don't just copy and paste their hard work to twist and bend in other forums and either A work to discredit them but manipulating this research out of context and B so they can communicate without being spied on. I have been working on locating some of these books in some of there threads when you read the source material then you know more or less what they are talking about.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Well yes.
I read that stuff two nights ago.
I understand the basics of their Cassini Diskus even though I obviously cannot read it myself.

Note my post a few pages back saying that what they are working on is PRECISELY like the contact scene from close encounters (sound as a medium of communication).

I wholly understand where you are coming from.

Where *I* am coming from is that there are elements here that are telling me strongly that there is also stuff here that maybe should not be stepped on.

We have touched on why they may do this work in the open. It allows them to further test the "robustness" of their languages by opening it up to any would be linguists willing to test their languages for themselves.
It further allows them to guage the public response to an unknown language/culture from a psychological perspective.

I am telling you, or anyone else for that matter, EMPHATICALLY that you can work on translations all day. It won't matter.

However, one potential issue this presents for them is that their projects may be receiving more attention than they are prepared to handle, as you suggest.

The other is...well, spooky.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
The video is just a cute little alien come vampire...nothing to worry about

reply to post by pthena

It is more then likely her

Here

Here

Ayndryl also appears to be a talented artist as well

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The cessani diskus is NOT meant to be read it is meant to be listened to this is a Fact, They do what they do to protect their work I do not think they are doing youtube and uncontrolled experiments as they are or should be smarter to use controlled experiments and the likes when they are sourcing info like this I am sure they know what they are doing. I still say that their is nothing spooky here and if given the time and you follow their research which is made available for the world to see then perhaps you and I and everyone else can draw a more responsible and holistic conclusion about what it is they are doing. Without investigating those materials no one has an arguement or statement to say one thing or another unless we all want to be ignorant and judge a book by its cover. This is my opinion and I respect yours, I just aptly disagree in some of your lines of thinking but you could be right IDK

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Consider they code this so jerks don't just copy and paste their hard work to twist and bend in other forums and either A work to discredit them but manipulating this research out of context and B so they can communicate without being spied on.

Here is my problem with this though, They aren't necessarily coding their work. Like you said, you can read their bibliography pages and find out what is up. So it isn't as much as coding as it is translation into their "language".

Now, I belong to a members only blog that is hidden without permission to access it. They could have very well used an application like that if they didn't want their work seen. They are intelligent obviously, and I am average, and even I know they could use a hidden blog. Also, that would stop the Google search thing as mentioned before, from finding their works. Soooo...something doesn't add up as far as them hiding things from public view.

They are intelligent developers in the highest sense as far as developing language, a processor to write this language, and also being able to understand in depth dissertations from everything like quantum physics to lost ancient magical languages and poems.

I'm not sure who we are dealing with here, but they seem to be located around the globe. This leads me to wonder how far out the tentacles of whoever pays their checks reach.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

In order to convert it to sound it must first make sense in text.
It can be read AND heard.
But as I said, more than once now, in the event of it being used to communicate with a non-human intelligence, it would be auditory.

So yeah, we are saying the same thing, man.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

That first link, (help me God I clicked on it), seemed like a test of a computer generated face in the testing face.

Does it look right moving up and down? Does it keep fluid motion? should we tweak it here? You know, that kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This theory is directly related to the research conducted on ForgottenLanguage

PhonoSemantic Theory

I dont know if I would deduce a "contact" alien scenario right off the bad either, this work in cessani diskus for intelligent communication is beneficial to say people working with orcha wales

The music in the background is played under water with a bottleneck guitar and the whales are talking back

This is directly relative nothing spooky I have found yet and I am still reading

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

nothing creepy ? are you sure ? i watched those videos and i saw no fluffy bunnies. watch "Fall" by Niobe's Last Tears and say again that there is nothing creepy

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join