It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If Ayndryl is reading this, it would be sweet if she could create an account here and pop in to talk with us a little.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

She won't be making an appearance according to a reply email. However they are aware, and "handling" the situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I figured they'd be reading.

Hey guys! Awesome work!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting thread. I don't have anything new to add but wanted to be able to find it later so that is my reason for commenting.

It's a lot of reading material. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would like to say that if my participation in this thread has created any difficulties for the folks at forgotten languages I sincerely apologize.

I think the work they are doing is honorable.
Again, apologies.

Hopefully I am just reading too much into things.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

It seems to me they'd only be looking to make contact with themselves, in the sense of that ancestral part of themselves that sets them aside as 'other', and through which the genetic pre-disposition toward natural channeling of certain spirits is made manifest...it's a question of lineage.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wow, I usually don't read these types of treads. Vampry just not my thing. I do have to say that I'm surprised by the amount of research and effort that you put into this.

You have me digging now.. Oh well whats one more iron in the fire..

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Uh huh, it got to ya didn't it! I won't watch it.

I do agree though. We might be digging into years of work not meant to be seen, however they are the ones putting it out in plain sight when they could just as easily use email or a private blog...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Yes. It is slightly creepy.
But if that is Ayndryl, I gotta say she is gorgeous!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Yes there is to some extent tradition of Mount Sinai being in that region, whether there was any intent on the part of the biblical authors to identify with the region who knows, for me it is more important as a sacred city to Inanna and the nice line in handbags they fashioned there.

reply to post by LABTECH767

It's interesting enough, my own understanding is in terms of natural pre-disposition toward certain spiritual archetypes which are entirely non-existential in nature, in short not the Hollywood version, but sometimes it amounts to the same difference.

edit on 13-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by JayinAR

She won't be making an appearance according to a reply email. However they are aware, and "handling" the situation.

If this group and their extensive work, are in any way related to a super-secret government operation, I wonder what sort of influence/damage/exposure this thread poses to the project. It's definitely getting attention now, that's for sure.

I imagine they never anticipated that such an incredibly complex and well hidden operation would garner the rapt attention of us ATS'ers.

Would love to know what "handling" the situation means...for them.

Let's all keep digging and see what happens

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

I am including an email Ayndryl sent to doodle.
The wording is a little odd. "More questions than answers."

I hope we aren't causing trouble.

Thanks for the link. Yes, we are busy handling out this new situation the best we can. Unfortunately, we cannot make an appearance, for we have more questions ourselves than answers, and because some answers cannot be given at the present time.

Look, I attach I fake video for you.

Yours,

Ayndryl.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Did she attach a video in her reply and if so, can you embed it for us to see? Wow, with each vague response I want ....MORE.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

Yes, but I don't know how to embed it.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I added a little more to my last post.

Yes there is to some extent tradition of Mount Sinai being in that region, whether there was any intent on the part of the biblical authors to identify with the region who knows, for me it is more important as a sacred city to Inanna and the nice line in handbags they fashioned there.

I'm still reading your stargates of Iran thread. The "handbag" is quite interesting. Because of my fluctuating Jupiter(Sky Father) religion, I see the dome of heaven depicted rather than Sun path. That's how religious differences work out.

But if we take the sun path, then there would be an East mountain and a West mountain. I hesitate to bring Jerusalem into the discussion since people are already fighting about that, but:

Jerusalem - Etymology
The name “Jerusalem” is variously etymologised to mean "foundation (Sumerian yeru, ‘settlement’/Semitic yry, ‘to found, to lay a cornerstone’) of the god Shalem",[32][33] the god Shalem was thus the original tutelary deity of the Bronze Age city.[34]
Shalim or Shalem was the name of the god of dusk in the Canaanite religion, whose name is based on the same root S-L-M from which the Hebrew word for "peace" is derived (Salam or Shalom in modern Arabic and Hebrew).[36][37] The name thus offered itself to etymologizations such as "The City of Peace",[33][38]

Mark Chapter 12:10
Haven’t you even read this Scripture:

‘The stone which the builders rejected,
the same was made the head of the corner.

11 This was from the Lord,
it is marvelous in our eyes’?”"
Psalm 118:22

Perhaps the founders of Yeru-Shalem thought of it as the Western (sunset-dusk) pillar of something. Shalem himself is a demigod with a human mother. His twin brother has a different mother. That seems odd. .

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Twins with different fathers though rare are believed to be a possibility, it requires a rare occurrence of two egg cells being released and two males whom have both inseminated the female, the sperm often fight and the female will actively reject once a fertilised egg is in place any further egg's being accepted by her body but in the rare circumstance it may be possible were two eggs are fertilised by different fathers but both in a short enough time for the female body to not respond that they may both embed the placenta and develop side by side, it is less rare for a father to have two sperm both fertilise two egg cells and they then form non identical ( and there fore the most common type ) of twins.

I like this concept of a god of the dusk or dawn as he stands as a balance between them and is god of both light and dark.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The video is just a cute little alien come vampire...nothing to worry about

reply to post by pthena

Yes Sahar was the Morning star and Shalom the evening star, this could be either Venus or Mercury really
edit on 13-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well Jay is right, she is pretty....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

What. The....

This is more and more bizarre. Was she just yanking our chain to throw us off by circling back to the vampire thing? Or is it really about vampires. Or is it aliens? Or languages.

Oh my.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Note that when she blinks her eyes don't close all the way.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join