It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by glowdog

Yeah, what was I thinking...
I have a collage of babies with bullet holes in their foreheads as a screen saver.

This is part of the psychological element most likely, but it is still spooky.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If Cassini Diskus was meant to be expressed in PURELY auditory tones, they could easily express the same information in standard musical notation.

This is NOT what it is.
It is a language in the strictest sense of the term.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It does make sense in its sequence you just have to apply the idea of node mathematics to it to see it I posted a link in this thread multiple times that explains this but in a nut shellwhy not assign a color for every word in the english language there is sufficient colors to cover multiple languages to be more thorough. then you apply a symbol and arrangements of colors and symbols would form a sentance the relationship between symbols and colors then also dictate the time sequence. now check it out
"This is how it is done: every symbol encodes a shape, a color, and a position in the sequence, as you can see. If you now assign a specific shape to a frequency, a specific color to a pitch, and the position within the sequence to an amplitude, your information is now... sound."
then you get a math equation sin(x)+cos^2(x) like you would for a graphing calculator here and assign a function (to x) in that sequence and then you can recall vast amounts of information in a tiny package, Ayndryl explained this much to me

I will admit at first I too thought it was purely written but my views on this has changed with the information I have been gathering It is for the purpose of being auditory only
edit on 13-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I concur , ( i've always wanted to say that ) they are not working on stargates perse. But perhaps a way to connect times and places with languages.

An example ( im not saying this is the case ) what if someone found an artifact with a language ( and maybe technology) that was so far advanced it had to be from either A aliens or B from the future. If its aliens then we would be shooting craps and hoping we could decipher it.

But if it was B and something from the future had made its way into the ancient world by some way or another ( in an infinite universe the possibilities are infinite) then you have a chance. You could use the software these folks have created and push the progression of languages into the future. Now with endless geopolitical possibilities the languages that are used in the future can be a combination of any and every language ever spoke.

So you start by mashing and creating languages, letting them naturally evolve through the software in quicktime. Eventually in the many combinations of languages you would get to that advanced universal language. (gods language as one user stated). Then you could transmit and recieve said knowledged left by whomever. You could comprehend what ever it was that started the search. Aliens, future us , past us , whomever.

Just an example not saying this is the case, but it shows why language is such a powerful tool

edit on 13-7-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Question,

Would it be fair to say that if you compiled all of the stories of folklore, myth, oral history, whatever else, and linked the common elements, you could come to a conclusion of similarity and then form a theory that the portions are indeed fact?

What I mean is that if you found mention of "The Great Flood" in all history at the same time from Europe to American Indian cultures, to South American cultures, and so on, that you would then have to assume that the story is indeed fact.

If you could compile all of the oral histories handed down along with tablets, scrolls, so on so forth, run it through a computer to line it all up, what do you have left? Is this even possible? Could you do this with a linguistic program?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

There is in fact nothing to see here unfortunately, the poster describing them as "rich gothic emo kids is not far from the truth. Sort of relieved in a way though, until some new twilight movie comes out with all this stuff in it.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

You are deliberately ignorant.

That amazes me!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Eh? Have you read the whole thread? If you see proof of your claim, I sure would like to see it. I might sleep better after having watched that dang video.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

My research into their research indicates that you can compile all of our collective knowledge consider if you were to instead assign pitch and frequency to colors and shapes to record utterences the human vocal cord can only produce so many sounds with 65million colors to choose from that is more then enough you assign a function to the sequencing you can theoretically have every story told in every spoken language in their cessani diskus ( I am only theorizing but my research indicates that) now as far as determining truth I believe that is the job of the concious observer

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I will say this.
And this is coming from a guy who has been here on this site quite awhile...

This is the most fascinating story I have ever read on ATS. It has been a pleasure discussing this with you guys.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hmmm.... Nice train of thought doodle. Supposedly every myth has a grain of truth, so you could probably use some sort of software or program to sift through the sands of time and collect all the granules of " truth".

That maybe why reviving and mastering dead languages is so important to collect all these grains.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
it does not matter if we discuss if they are are emo-kids or not. what matters is analyzing the content of that website. it bothers me that one would think that there is content that should not be touched... first i thought it might be about privacy but the response from the administrators of "forgotten languages" seems to be designed to lure us in even more.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

well said. by now i kind of wish someone would debunk this quickly...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by glowdog
reply to post by Brotherman

nothing creepy ? are you sure ? i watched those videos and i saw no fluffy bunnies. watch "Fall" by Niobe's Last Tears and say again that there is nothing creepy

So they have an artist in their group we have a member art forum in ATS if you were to look at my paintings you may conclude I am also spooky and part of a gothic cult as well. Art is an expression it doesnt define the artist the artist defines their work it is a powerful medium in which a person can express something from the inside and place it in the realm of the physical "oil paint was created because of the flesh" -Jenny Saville

Art is a form of communication, falls right in line with what they are all about

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

i agree- i´m an artist myself and i do pretty creepy paintings too. not as dark as the ones on forgotten languages though.anyway- imo the connection between the content of the website together with the artwork is unusual.
edit on 13-7-2013 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
All English, seems to summaries the general ethos of Ayndryl's thoughts. Link

Lawyers, journalists, the military, and politicians worry about the role and functions of language in society. Probably most concerned with their own roles in the social structure and with the legitimacy of their institutions, they would preserve those structures of human activity that justify literacy and thus their own positions of power and influence.

Criticisms of government and those in power, perhaps an indication that they are in fact not working from a position of power.

Language involves human beings in all their aspects: biology, sense of space and time, cognitive and manual skills, emotional resources, sensitivity, tendency to social interaction and political organization. But what best defines our relation to language is the pragmatics of our existence.

Seems they are human after all.

Our lives take place increasingly in the impersonal world of stereotype discourse of forms, applications, passwords, and word processed letters. The Internet, as World Wide Web, e-mail medium, data exchange, or chat forum effectively overrides constraints and limitations resulting from the participation of language in human pragmatics. Our world is becoming more and more a world of efficiency and interconnected activities that take place at a speed and at a variety of levels for which literacy is not appropriate.

Just thought this point was interesting, it shows the direction they are heading if it was not already clear.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

I liked this one

"Today, American
writers of lesser stature and talent are translated into the various
European languages, for the same reasons that Disneyland was brought to
France."

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

So deliberate, but you seem intelligent enough to read between the lines as the old saying goes, and I'm not referring to rude hand gesture either. So I wonder what has happened between the time of my first reply and second that made me so deliberately ignorant.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Sleep soundly, there are far more disturbing things that exist besides those videos.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What was your first reply?
I don't intend to go hunting for it.
The second reply was ignorant.
Sorry to be blunt.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join