It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey guys, I found some interesting things while going through the "Chinese" part of the page
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Firstly, you may have noticed 以 characters on the end of a topic title.
If you look cloesly you may notice those are in fact roman numerals.
以 could be read as i. (letter, which also means I in roman numerals)
So if you go one by one you found out that:
以 以以 以以以 (1, 2 ,3) is followed by 以頗 (IV or 4) 頗 頗以 etc.
I doubt the chinese had used the roman numerals, since they have their own decimal (still in use today)

Secondly, down by the sources you can find 古代汉语 which stands for old chinese, which may indicate they are writing in old chinese.
But then I came across this:
Well this isn't chinese, but in fact is japanese writing called katakana crammed together and rotated on some places. Most of the words are written with both correct kana and overturned ones. So far I discovered they've rotated only ケ and チ, and they come about only in this shape.

Since I can read both chinese characters and katakana, I tried to read both of them and can say they're both gibberish, if read as those characters are supposed to be read. Note, though, I do not know old chinese but as far as I can tell, there are two options:
Either it is all pure gibberish or they used phonemic parts of chinese characters to represent some other language, which if true, considering the sheer number of possible pronunciation each character has (many dialects), it’s impossible to figure it out.

Also this:
Is one weird language with lots of one letter words, apostrophes, and dashes. Which means it shouldn’t be an old language but a newer one with primary script in latin alphabet.
Note that all off the above could still be some sort of code, secret lanugages, but I’m positive they aren’t some old/extinct languages. (unless they develop a script for them in modern times which again doesn’t make sense.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Thanks for this entertaining thread

I don't know why, but reading through all this somehow reminded me of the old cult-circles around the Ahnenerbe.
High level linguistic stuff and the strange occult feel to it... and "Vampires"?
This fits perfectly into the wierd stuff old SS soldiers tend to tell before they die.

Very entertaining!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSB

Nicely done, gives us some more to think about!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I was looking into Ayndryl Records and found a really, really weird video.
I'm not sure if it's no ForgottenLanguages or not.

myspace.com...

www.seoprofiler.com...
The 3rd linked page - Anchor text: FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES - UNDECYPHERED LANGUAGES: Jewi...

Can't open it as the filehost is down, as is her blog.
edit on 12/7/13 by AKindChap because: (no reason given)

Also lots of links to this website, ostraka.mundua.com... a picture in this page looks like a translation for numbers?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is very interesting. S&F. It might be called an anti-language but it looks more like a private language.

Its a great concept to have a language that could be copyrighted for the purposes of preventing unwanted spying, advertising, spamming.They would have to have a key or translation software for publishing to the net and reading from these sites. Looking to past languages and past secret languages for ideas about the future internet. The secrecy is intriguing but I suspect that the messages being conveyed probably range from the personal to the mundane. Very very good idea.

This most definitely is the future of privacy on the internet with the TPTB seeking at every turn to de-anonymise the internet and turn every corner of it into a data collection advertising cr@p hole.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSB

I think the next big milestone will be deciphering the code. By sheer luck I copied some the the Chinese Han text and searched it into Google. This is the result:
Google Search

This link stood out to me however the blog "has been removed".
Forgotten Languages Dark fldark.blogspot.com/‎

So instead I tried the Google cache and check it out.
FLDark Blogger

I am not to sure is this list is useful but it does seem to list a lot of the languages they are using. Perhaps using Google cache will shed some light on the contributers accounts?
edit on 12-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Some explanations of the angelic texts can be found here

LINK

on page 1741 they not only talk about this book

Psymdur aff Ynrys:
Dagnyffys aff elynt cyuy Saltair na Rann
Psalter of Verses:
Visions of Hell in Saltair na Rann

But it also shows how it is connected to this book

The Evernew Tongue

like on their site HERE

It talks about documents that are proscribed in Ireland but is not inherently Irish in any way talks about strange things relating to early Christianity including stuff about a cave you may find very interesting. On the website we are discussing they link these texts it must have taken someone a long long time to compile all of this in such an organized manner

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

I think that same list is found on the site itself. I was looking at all of those last night I think.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
translate.google.com... f51f02fec1cadef3d0a4 From 2010, talking about the website.

Page 2, half way down, by the admin, Ayndryl.

Hmm... but the idea was not to generate a cryptic language of some sort. The idea was this: - to analyze syntactic and morphological drift for a given set of languages, and to explore whether such a drift produces a semantic drift correlate. In order to do so, we designed a software, called Nodespaces, that acts as a genetic algorithm that takes as input a given language and then, by stimulated annealing, subjects the language to a set of stochastic rules. If we consider the language as a complex adaptive system, by changing the boundary conditions the language is forced to adapt itself, thus changing its syntactic structure and its morphological internal structure. Obviously, a boundary condition was this: change as you wish, but the change must yield a syntactically and phonetically coherent language. The result shows that language is also a dissipative structure, one that can finally derive in a total colapse of communication, unless you impose some restrictive superstructure upon it. We found it was then better to introduce the self-organizing constraints into the system. And the experiment shows that in order for you to obtain such a language, the system must, of necessity, include the speaker. Though it seems obvious that language and speaker are inseparable, sometimes linguists forget this, in particular when they study ancient languages. We wanted to find an answer to this question: can we think of the Russian language regardeless of the Russian speaker? That is: can anyone speak Russian without feeling Russian? So far, the answer is "No". Sure you can be a Lakota. Sure you can learn Russian. Sure you can get a total mastering of the Russian language. But you will never "feel" like a Russian. So the question arises: what do we mean by being Russian or Lakota? And if there was just one protolanguage, what made a given speaker to start feeling like a Russian? The landscape? The environment? A genetic mutation? A specific neurological arrangement? Happy new year to you all! Ayndryl Forgotten Languages "Translation shall cease" project.

"Translation shall cease project."

She has a post at the bottom of page 2, as well as at the top of page 3.

translate.google.com...
"Hmm ... alphabets is something we need to dispose of. Spectograms are definately better." "dispose of" creepy.

She seems stubborn (is that the right word?) about languages.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Did you ever get a response email for Ayndryl? What did you write and how did you write to her?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok so one of the contributes to the sight is ayndryl. It turns out that person has a account at a websites called translations.net. The website discusses the meaning of different translation and what have you. Maybe it'll help some.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I also have found two other sites that were confounded with this site also. They mention Ayndryl and also the weird videos.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

I think I know where she is going with what it is she is researching to a certain degree, for example in the pre Bores of Africa the Taantu and Baantu never derived a written form of language as a matter of fact writing in general was considered heresy to some degree. Why? because they believed that the spoken word carried the spirit or the soul in the form of rythm. it was there lack of written record and ability to record things that eventually ended up getting them descimated by the arabians or something to that effect if my memory serves me correct lol I shouldve paid more attention in primary source research. I think she and her group are looking for the soul in a fashion or the pro generator tracing languages back to the beginning its hard to put into words what it is I am thinking without being highly cryptic and speculative because I am still a bit overwhelmed with the work that they have been doing

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I contacted her through the site telling her that the site was fascinating, but aside from being a top-flight linguist I doubt anyone can make sense of it (which as we now know is the point). I then asked if there was translation software available and I would appreciate any help as the site seems to be a wealth of information.

No reply.
I strongly feel that I won't get one either.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by voudon

I think that same list is found on the site itself. I was looking at all of those last night I think.

As it is a cache from 2011 I figured this list might be present on the sight still, caching other pages might lead to some results though? I wonder what kind of frequency the posts are being published or even just the total number? With some math we could determine how many posts a day/week/month it would take from each contributor to reach the current amount. If it turns out there is likely to much content we could then consider the possibility of a larger community than apparent or perhaps some computer generated/spun content.

On the way back from the shops to get some beer
, I also considered the fact this could be a non US or UK intelligence agency. I suspect most of the EU are recruiting and I have heard of tests that encourage people to solve anonymous encryption tasks as part of a recruitment process. If we get a little more creative what if the site is one of many decoys used by intelligence agencies to throw off their sent from other intelligence agencies?

To be honest I think the latter is highly unlikely but I bet intelligence agencies must have decoys as part of their strategy.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

As I said last night, I think they are trying to create a universal language that relies on spatial relations rather than alphabets.
I don't think its creepy.
They're just guarding their work.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

As I said last night, I think they are trying to create a universal language that relies on spatial relations rather than alphabets.
I don't think its creepy.
They're just guarding their work.

The dolls covered in blood stains are slightly creepy.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

Point taken.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As a member above posted a quote from Ayndryl it is mentioned that they created a software called Nodespace I hope you guys find this as interesting as I do
NodeSpace

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If you cross search ayndryl with uz-translations in a google search you'll find many pages that ayndryl has contributed to. Maybe somewhere in the pages is a hint as to what there trying to accomplish with the website.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join