It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I remember when The Zodiac was sending the newspaper/cops coded messages. The NSA, Naval Intel, and every other alphabet organization tried to crack the code, and it was some High School math teacher that cracked it. I could not even try because after about a minute of looking at it, I had a seizure and lost track of 10 minutes. I hope someone figures it out.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
As a member above posted a quote from Ayndryl it is mentioned that they created a software called Nodespace I hope you guys find this as interesting as I do
NodeSpace

I have skim read a large portion of the patent and although the math and equation is beyond me it made me wonder if this system is what is used to make there music videos? It is evident the videos are based on some algorithm so perhaps the videos are "anti-language" as the put it? I really don't fully comprehend the patent other than they are using *ancient language* to construct some form of matrix through the deconstruction of symbolism.
edit on 12-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
S&F OP

I sent a very generic 6 word email to the site administrator (Ayndryl Reganah) essentially opening the door for a bit of enlightenment/clarification.

My original email:

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Topdog81 wrote:

I am interested. Please enlighten me.

J

Reply from Ayndryl Reganah:

Hi there *edit for privacy*,
Forgotten Languages Organization is devoted to the study and research on language and linguistics, revolving around the NodeSpaces V2.0 software, a complex system used to perform research on a variety of fields such as natural language evolution, symbolic-sequence processing, language obfuscation (hiding of natural language within natural language itself), characterization of language dynamics (language as a non-linear self-adapting system), co-syntax, and design of engineered languages (synthetic languages) for Defense and Neurolinguistics research.

In essence, the system allows the user to throw in a pair of natural languages (or several NLs) and perform lexical, morphological, and/or syntactical mixing to come out with a new language, which is then exposed to NL evolution rules (based on a rule-based system coded in Python and JESS). The use of computers allows the simulate time-dependent changes, based on previous analyses of real 'mixed' languages as, for example, Romanian and Maltese (or the many pidgins and creoles available in real life). This also allows for researching and testing language evolution and language-contact hipotheses, plus allowing researching in the field of grammar complexity and emergence.

The new language is then used by the community to test its performance and robustness, either by translating well-known texts ranging from the Bible to literature and philosophical texts, allowing us to further finetune the generated languages, of which so far 37 have been designed, 17 out of which are now completed.

How 'natural' the engineered languages are is measured using a huge set of statistical, probabilistic, and fractal linguistics math tools, mostly based on n-grams and Markovian dynamics.

Because they are languages, they can be used as such. Because they are engineered, no previous knowledge on them is available to the non-designers, which allows the languages to be freely used for information sharing and human communication on a private basis.

Obviously, these languages have a grammar, and thus they can be learnt by non-designers. Mind that these languages are not conlangs, which is why we do not pursue research in that area. Hope this answers your question. If you feel this is not a satisfying answer, do not hesitate in coming back to us. Yours, Ayndryl Reganah, FL Org. [email protected]

Interesting stuff indeed. Bet this gives the NSA snoops a bit of a non-traditional challenge.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

In a blog she was writing in she clearly states that they are studying language to determine future language she argues that language was built by observers of their respective realities she gives an example like word A in russian has no meaning to Lakota people because Lakota people have not expierenced such a thing therefore does not need an expression and then discusses how they use this program

"Feeling Russian" in this context means this: Russian speakers have the words "dusa" and "sud'ba", for which no translation exists in English. Translating them into "soul" and "fate" is just a rough approximation. Only a native speaker of Russian can fully grasp the meaning of "dusa". Only a native speaker of Hebrew can grasp the full meaning of "memrah" or "ruach". Only a native speaker of Lakota can fully understand the word "wakantanga". And all of them can easily understand quantum mechanics. This means humans are also complex adaptative systems. There are no "genuine" Russian (or any other language) words. There are genuine Russian (or some other) feelings. This is so because you shape your language to talk about reality and what you feel when facing that reality, but speakers do live in quite different areas on this planet and they experience quite different "microrealities", therefore it is but normal to see differences in how they perceive reality and, thus, in how they name those experiences. For a Lakota there is no "sud'ba" at all. He never experienced the need of it, thus no need to name it. Sure, if you were born in Dakota in, say, 1783, and your language be Russian, you will need to invent a word for "wakantaga". But sure, too, your word "sud'ba" would then disappear, as it would describe something unexsistent within your Lakota world. We are not interested in proto-languages. We are interested in "proto-humans as they spoke" in order to grasp "post-humans as they will speak". It is extremely easy to "invent" a language from scratch. However, as time passes, that language will evolve. And it happens it evolves in a quite specific and predictable way. The final state is always the same for any given language. This evolution is proto-language indpendent. We are more interested in tomorrow's language. The length of the sentences, the speed at which you can talk a language, the phonology, the order of the sentence, all this is limited and constrained by your cognitive structure and your neurological setup. All languages ​​will finally converge in time into one and the same language, provided reality remains the same. But speakers, their languages, and reality itself are dynamical systems, always changing. These are non-linearties that modify the language and your cognitive structure in radical ways. The net result is this: new languages ​​emerge, others they die. So finally, we are investigating the state equation of language, assessing whether it is a Markov process, an Ising-spin process, a fractal process, or whatever. This is key for us in order to make both backward and forward language analysis. The languages ​​you happened to spot in our blog are final or intermediate states for a given scenario we are currently working on. The one you thought to be Welsh is called Weddag-2075: we fed the system with Welsh, supressed the Normand contribution, added some Goidelic patterns, and left the system evolve assigning specific value to the Beta exponent of an Ising system to see what happens . Beta = 2.075 in this particular scenario. The language called Alashi-1330 is a semitic one with bi-radical nouns and IE SVO typology with a Lyapunov exponent of 1.33. And so on.

Link

This person seems to be of very high intellect and hope they notice this thread and sign up because I am poised with a million questions regarding there research it truly is fascinating and quite a remarkable project

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

This is as i suspected research in the underlying basis of language, in the same manner that the study of semiotics was applied to manipulating the words a person should use and thus control and influence their behaviour, so having knowledge and capacity in Proto-language would create the potential for absolute control and manipulation of peoples of all languages and culture at the most subliminal level.

I admire the manner in which Ayndryl speaks with authority on language in the google translation discussions, and also note her mastery of Romanian and Romany, she's certainly done her homework, but she does see herself as on a different level to the other posters, and with some justification all things considered given the complexity of the project she is involved with, but the sinister undertones to this group cannot be dispelled.

reply to post by topdog81

Its great that she got back to you, it's a remarkable project they are involved with, never underestimate their capacity in language and it's uses.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
They are creating languages for all the reasons we have already explored. Private use basically. They have designed 37 languages, 17 of which are considered "complete".

All that stuff we see on the site are translations of well known documents to test the robustness of the language.

Its all about NodeSpace.

Obviously they take to the Gothic side of things too.

NodeSpace works by throwing two or more natural language into the hopper and outcomes something unique.
Hence the post explaining how something appeared both Chinese and Japanese.

Received a reply email. Will share once I have permission.

These are legit languages and translation software is available.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here is her reply (I realized it should be safe to share since she is sellin' junk, I imagine).

Forgotten Languages Organization is devoted to the study and research on language and linguistics, revolving around the NodeSpaces V2.0 software, a complex system used to perform research on a variety of fields such as natural language evolution, symbolic-sequence processing, language obfuscation (hiding of natural language within natural language itself), characterization of language dynamics (language as a non-linear self-adapting system), co-syntax, and design of engineered languages (synthetic languages) for Defense and Neurolinguistics research.

In essence, the system allows the user to throw in a pair of natural languages (or several NLs) and perform lexical, morphological, and/or syntactical mixing to come out with a new language, which is then exposed to NL evolution rules (based on a rule-based system coded in Python and JESS). The use of computers allows the simulate time-dependent changes, based on previous analyses of real 'mixed' languages as, for example, Romanian and Maltese (or the many pidgins and creoles available in real life). This also allows for researching and testing language evolution and language-contact hipotheses, plus allowing researching in the field of grammar complexity and emergence.

The new language is then used by the community to test its performance and robustness, either by translating well-known texts ranging from the Bible to literature and philosophical texts, allowing us to further finetune the generated languages, of which so far 37 have been designed, 17 out of which are now completed.

How 'natural' the engineered languages are is measured using a huge set of statistical, probabilistic, and fractal linguistics math tools, mostly based on n-grams and Markovian dynamics.

Because they are languages, they can be used as such. Because they are engineered, no previous knowledge on them is available to the non-designers, which allows the languages to be freely used for information sharing and human communication on a private basis. Obviously, these languages have a grammar, and thus they can be learnt by non-designers. Mind that these languages are not conlangs, which is why we do not pursue research in that area.

Yes, you could learn any of the languages in our web and use it. Yes, we do have a translation software for those languages.

Hope this answers your question. Should you need more information, please come back to us.

Yours,

Ayndryl Reganah, FL Org. [email protected]

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hey you got the same pre-prepared response as Topdog!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by JayinAR

Hey you got the same pre-prepared response as Topdog!

To be fair I would have just copy/pasted my response too. She likely had multiple emails today asking the same thing so
for the reply. I still fail to see the whole vampire/occult connection though, perhaps she just picked a subject of interest and stuck with it to keep the language experiments consistent.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Just wanted to say thanks for you for finding the subjected everyone for contributing to a awesome thread! Some how it didn't get sidetracked like most topixs now a days.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81

Hi there *edit for privacy*,
Forgotten Languages Organization is devoted to the study and research on language and linguistics, revolving around the NodeSpaces V2.0 software, a complex system used to perform research on a variety of fields such as natural language evolution, symbolic-sequence processing, language obfuscation (hiding of natural language within natural language itself), characterization of language dynamics (language as a non-linear self-adapting system), co-syntax, and design of engineered languages (synthetic languages)for Defense and Neurolinguistics research.

I found this part interesting, for defense of whom? This to me sounds like a government project.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

National defence, army, coorporations, secret communities etc. basicly it can be used by anyone who doesn't wish for his secrets to be known, it's a tool more powerfull than the enigma in WW2 was, since there is next to no way of breaking the code.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, I asked a follow up question. The answer to which I think many people here will find quite interesting. I will explain shortly.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Also, note in her response to me she answered the specific question about translation software.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
deleted post
edit on 12-7-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ah Kantzveldt what freaky little rabbit hole did you uncover for us to tumble down this time?

Sorry it has taken me so long to have a more interesting reply. As usual I have been tailing you in a different area so I hope not to side track this thread but only add to it. I have for the last couple of weeks trying to dig up more about Pythagoreanism and it's true creator. Which much of attributed to Pythagoras was in error.

But for that cult they did use a secret language of symbols, music and math as to identify themselves to each other. They also were the first to use the pentagram as a symbol of their Brotherhood (also Sisterhood).

So where am I going with this? Well the Pythagoreans had strict membership rules and a learning curve to initiations. Not just anyone was allowed in and only those with skills that had proven themselves in various ways were allowed within the inner circle (sanctum).

Searching on Pythagoras and secret language led me to the much maligned site of armageddonconspiracy.co.uk and less so Sacred Texts

Of course I may just be full of beans on this...

But, I bring this up because many cults wish to set themselves apart with their "secret" information so as those who are not indoctrinated will be confused, scared or out-right shocked at what they believe. This seems to be the case in what you have found in some very like minded linguistic hobbyists (experts is an unknown). I also mentioned that what appears to be gibberish is purposeful to throw off any who believe they can "break the code" so to speak with translator algorithms. Any group clever enough to create a language based on sequence symbol analysis is clever enough to encode any writing they wish to publish in open forum.

My question would be why? Why publish in full view of the public at all? To tout their superior linguistic skills or to recruit more like minded individuals with the skills they seek?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSB
reply to post by voudon

National defence, army, coorporations, secret communities etc. basicly it can be used by anyone who doesn't wish for his secrets to be known[...]

True.
All of the types you listed rely on counter-intelligence techniques and this looks like an excellent tool for this purpose.

The fact that it works raises doubts for me that this group is in any way government-related though.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I tried to make a reply and ATS gave me a Security Error WTF is that all about and my post didnt show up in here either obviously

I was trying to respond to the poster that said they are selling Junk I do not think that is the case they dont even use advertisements to generate money. I speculate that this group has some kind of funding and some high intellect in their circles very astounding stuff. I am currently trying to get the appropriate software to look at some of their material and read it from there site, it is interesting to note that their bibliographies cite from books you cannot always find online but if used in conjunction with the forgotten books link you can find some of them. very interesting stuff indeed!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So I was curious about the physics equations.

Cassini Diskus is a language for aliens.

Some members of the group are physicists within quantum gravity field. Additionally, most of the math needed to 'recreate' a natural language is based on topology, fractal geometry, and non-linear dynamics. However, the posts you hit on physics are our discussions on how to encode math and physics information to non-humans, should the case arise.

Cassini Diskus is our encoding of all the 100 most cited papers from CERN (2006-2012). Most of them having to do with superstring theory. The idea behind is this: how to encode all of our current knowledge on particle physics to non-human civilizations, should the need arise in a near future.

Yes, you have our authorization to publish all the information so far.

Yours,

Ayndryl Reganah.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

wow- this is getting better and better...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join