It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is this my cue? ;-)

I agree everything that has been done is above board, I think this was just a heads up. - Abeverage

Just kidding...

I will say, in an effort to maintain my own AboveBoard status, that I agree there should be limits in the investigation into people's private lives. I know it would be extraordinarily uncomfortable to have the good folk of ATS focusing an intensive effort to figure out who I am! :-) I'm not being critical of anyone, just stating that I am feeling a bit uncomfortable with the depth of the digging. Unless a FL person does something provably bad to someone here, I would say digging into their privacy is going a bit OverBoard, something which I Don't want to do!! Again - there is fascinating information here that does not cross this line, methinks, so kudos for that.

I will also say that Ayndryl / Direne contacted me via U2U in response to my plea for help with my son (he is severely autistic and they have information regarding communication/language development and autism). I have taken strong precautions in emailing them outside of ATS, as I would for anyone with this kind of mystery surrounding them, really, and will continue to do so. Ayndryl has been very helpful (as has Direne) and I've purchased some books she has recommended to me. I am very grateful to her for her assistance and help.

I wanted to share that with you all to give you a more rounded view of their activities in association with ATS contacts they've made. I felt that keeping that mostly to myself was, while perfectly within my rights, not fully giving Ayndryl her due, so to speak.

After I have gone through all of the fascinating information on autism that I'm reading about now, and will be reading about for a while, I may even have a new thread to share! Not to mention, most importantly, some great information on communicating with my son. The books are sparking new ideas for me already, and that is a very good thing, as I was feeling quite stuck.

So there you have it. I didn't want to leave this as an untold part of the story, and thank you again to Ayndryl and Direne of FL for taking the time to answer my deeply felt call for their assistance.

peace to all of you,

AB

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonjonj

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by Jonjonj
Well, doxing, stalking, spying or whatever it should be called, the fact is Ayndryl, and who knows how many others related to her group, have shown no reticence whatsoever about finding all the information they disagree with, even IP addresses and have apparently even threatened some people so...I would be lying if I said it seemed unjust or even immoral. What's good for the goose?

Has any member of ATS been singled out or harassed by FL or their members? Those examples of their behavior were how long ago as well not to mention conjecture as there could be more than one Ayndryl on the planet right?

Perhaps they have grown from that experience and have learned to let go? FL member Direne answered questions with no hostility (that I am aware of) but accusations did fly until regrettable but not surprisingly they left.

Unless I am show proof I do not see any geese nor the gander, but I live in a glass house and have thrown enough stones.

It seems to me there is some kind of influence to make people walk away from this topic. That is all, and as I said, I shall continue on off my own bat.
As for FL member Direne answering questions with no hostility, that is indeed a fact. However, Direne also caused more questions than answers, and as for not surprisingly leaving? Can you explain any reason why they would leave having come here of their own volition?
No one was offensive here as I recall so...

My Opinion to why they came in...to sew seeds of confusion why else. But that was what they were already doing with Forgotten Languages. If not they had opportunities to explain, I just did not want them to feel ostracized without good reason or turning this into a witch hunt.

I will continue doing what I am doing as well and anyone is welcome to do what they want. Personal investigation doesn't really interest me, their motives do as does their work.
edit on 23-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

I am glad that you got something concrete from this thread, that is indeed something that perhaps not many people would even think was possible, given the nature of it and such. Truly excellent

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm glad to hear they were able to provide you with some help.
That shows real class and I respect that. I think they deserve their privacy, and I respect that as well. So I'm bowing out. Good luck and blessings to you.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Yes, thanks for bringing that up, a good note to finish on for me.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Double Post...not in the habit of repeating myself lol

edit on 24-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i´m left in the void about this. many quirky things have been brought up and it still seems to be an unsolved puzzle to me. i agree that checking on private profiles takes things too far.
whatever forgotten languages is really doing- it is impressive and makes me more interested in linguistics.
but it also left me skeptic because of its dark undertones and far out comments made here.

would be interesting to know how the OP would resume all this. i confess that for me some of Kanzfedt´s replies in this forum were almost as cryptic as forgotten languages itself.
i just did not read enough about this topics.
anyway- this has been really awesome thread, thank you Kanzfedt and everybody. throughout friendly and focused - my favorite thread on ats so far.
edit on 24-7-2013 by glowdog because: typos

edit on 24-7-2013 by glowdog because: typos

edit on 24-7-2013 by glowdog because: forgot to mention something

edit on 24-7-2013 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
sorry mods ! i edited my previous post several times- and i still couldn't spell Kanzfeldt´s name right. man i need more coffee. peace and out.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by glowdog
sorry mods ! i edited my previous post several times- and i still couldn't spell Kanzfeldt´s name right. man i need more coffee. peace and out.

You still forgot the T lol

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It seems to me there is some kind of influence to make people walk away from this topic.

Well, we certainly aren't discussing the the Halliburton connection to the NodeSpaces software any longer.

We aren't even discussing Natural Language Processing any more, which is where you have to start in order to understand the defense applications of this sort of R+D; just looking at linguistics is not going to help anyone to understand how this type of stuff is actually deployed against people in a weaponized form, or in any of the forms that the technology may appear in a 5th gradient theatre of warfare.

Lets us chat for a moment about those yacht races that I mentioned, and the competition. Here is how Stanford University rolls...

The Natural Language Processing Group at Stanford University is a team of faculty, research scientists, postdocs, programmers and students who work together on algorithms that allow computers to process and understand human languages. Our work ranges from basic research in computational linguistics to key applications in human language technology, and covers areas such as:

sentence understanding, machine translation, probabilistic parsing and tagging, biomedical information extraction, grammar induction, word sense disambiguation, and automatic question answering.

A distinguishing feature of the Stanford NLP Group is our effective combination of sophisticated and deep linguistic modeling and data analysis with innovative probabilistic and machine learning approaches to NLP. Our research has resulted in state-of-the-art technology for robust, broad-coverage natural-language processing in many languages. These technologies include our competition-winning coreference resolution system; a state-of-the-art part-of-speech tagger; a high performance probabilistic parser; a competition-winning biological named entity recognition system; and algorithms for processing Arabic, Chinese, and German text.

nlp.stanford.edu...

Now, why not compare some of those features, such as 'part-of-speech-tagging' with the list from this link...

Natural Language Processing

... take a look at the list that is headed, "Major Tasks in NLP". See that? Those tasks are the basis for the competitions. The contests are entered by teams from public and private universities as well as freelance teams; I have been referring to them as "the yacht races". It's no big mystery, folks, as I said, it's called crowd-sourcing.

Guys? think about how this thread has made you feel? I know that there have been elements of the experience that have been exhilarating, but it also seems to me that many have been rebuffed in to a zone of alienation and confusion.

Language has that quality, it can bring a tremendous amount of very acute anxiety when it breaks down. What if you could 'bottle' that, so to speak?

FL has made it obvious that they are most interested in the collisions, and the information that can be derived from the data-sets that represent those collisions.

In terms of jacking people up, and creating a sort of 'contextual fog-of-war" so that perception and emotion can be screwed with? It seems to work.

Also, the FL gang are forum-warriors. They told Jay they have no interest in the 'numbers' concerning their site, but they get caught out trolling like thugs and tracing people's IP addresses. We've seen this type of thing before; right here at ATS, too.

As much fun as it was to see Palasky's detective work, I agree with Abeverage: gotta stay focused on what they are actually doing.

I'm willing to drop the whole thing if you folks are burned out. The thing is, though, that the FLgang is expending an awful lot of energy on just a small set of foci, and they are getting results; kicking over apple-carts internationally.

Standing by.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Well honestly I'm disappointed with them calling me off like that.

Think they're agents working for the enemy

And the only reason I was looking into it so deeply was in the hopes of finding another name that might lead me somewhere else.

Call it a casefile. You create a whole spiderweb of leads and connections - everyone of them leading you onto something new. You can create a pretty clear picture that way.

However, I respect the requests of the members. If they're concerned its taking it too far, then it probably is.

I've alerted the mods of the pics, I can't take them down myself, they will have to.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JosephPalasky

just delete them from your upload space. they will be a broken link afterwards.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JosephPalasky

Dude, don't worry about it, that was some wonderful Doxing. This is our team. everyone brings different skills to the table; yours are kinda like a +10 belt of ogre-strength, and you roll a lot of natural '20s'. I thoroughly enjoyed watching you work and I'm glad I'm on your side. Forum-wars can get ugleh.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What the hell is this photo supposed to mean?

"Say hello to ATS"?. What does three fraternity friends in shower-caps with a beer-yacht have to do with this whole thing?

Anyone? I am at a loss. Why would they see us as 3 goofy guys? I hesitate to believe that Andryl/Direne would just choose any old picture of 3 weird guys. That particular one seems to come from a site called TotalFratMove.

Anyhow, it just tickles me to try and suss it out.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Do not confuse silence with lack of interest. I will be keeping tabs on this thread if it burns out, I am sure another will take it's place.

Forgotten Languages is an online anomaly. Either deliberately or inadvertently they have been exposed to ATS, but we are not just a bunch of beer swilling hairnet wearing keg floating frat boys (well...at least not since the 90's...LOL or geez that pic looks like early 80's?)

I am going Dark for a awhile (but I will still be reading) as I am a bit burned out but that is because of life being busy and that it is summer. I have a feeling that FL is not going to drop off the radar (FL see Radar=radaR) at any point.

edit on 24-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
P.S. Here is what the Photo means or more appropriately where it is from...

My dad's annual float trip in the '80s. TFM.

Posted by Joseph Palasky 520 days ago.

from Total Frat Move

Anyone can Docxy.

So is that the Same Joseph Palasky ATS member? Well Joe?

Could be the point? Or does Andryl believe she is messing with him if it is not...

P.S. addendum
Cassini Diskus - ►▱▲■□ ▲□ – Altoona Event

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Again flashing is it a number?
Making me wish I was a better cryptographer...pushing my brain too hard...

Altoona, Pennsylvania

Is this the event?
www.realufos.net...
edit on 24-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

So my old man was a goofy guy back in the day

Who doesn't love beer and building floats in shower caps?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
I'm willing to drop the whole thing if you folks are burned out. The thing is, though, that the FLgang is expending an awful lot of energy on just a small set of foci, and they are getting results; kicking over apple-carts internationally.

Personally, I am wading through PhD research papers from the Human Communication Research Centre, as well as from the other universities in the UK. There is a lot to get through, and technically, in terms of computational applications, somewhat over my head at this stage, but the language and linguistics side of it, if I don't let the equations phaze me, is easy enough, and the psychology is fairly rudimentary, just needs to be reapplied to context.

Still processing at this stage, and I have numerous other commitments, school holidays being primary, so cannot give my undivided to it...but it would be nice to know that this thread is still plodding along for, as and when, I get my head around it. I am simply just not interested in the tittle-tattle...if others want to do that in retaliation or whatever, that is up to them...but it is not where my interest lies, in fact, FL is of little interest to me to be completely honest. Too much pomp and circumstance. Orchestrated attempts at mystery seldom float my boat.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, got it. Joseph Palasky/Old School/frat-boys.

I'm on track, thanks guys.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

we are not just a bunch of beer swilling hairnet wearing keg floating frat boys

I SO agree with that! *Ahem* Glad you found the intended, and rather pointed, meaning...
Good catch! A wink and a nod with that one, no? Give as good as they get...

I will continue to follow what remains of the thread as well - it is still very interesting, and something may yet surface. As to the Cassini Diskus and its continuing mystery - I wish you were a better cryptographer, too, Abeverage! :-) That is definitely not my strong suit.

peace,
AB

PS - Thank You to everyone for your kind words regarding my earlier post - I am very happy to have the resources they've given me, and have definitely taken away something concrete and positive!
edit on 24-7-2013 by AboveBoard because: cause I forgot something...

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join